• Published 11th Oct 2020
  • 4,508 Views, 856 Comments

Yugioh: Worlds Collide - ShootingStar25



If everything all relied on you drawing the perfect card, would you take it? Would you risk it all for one shot at being remembered? No matter how much skill/talent you have sometimes all you need is a little luck to turn the tide of a duel.

  • ...
9
 856
 4,508

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 145: Menu Venue

"And the result has been determined, Ms. Rarity has emerged as the victor and will be moving on to the next part of this tournament." said Celestia as everybody in attendance gave an applause for Rarity.

"Please, darlings. Don't shower me with affection. Oh, why not. Keep going." said Rarity as she couldn't help not being the center of attention.

Jack sat up as looked at the screen as he saw that Rarity was the winner as it was clear she would be moving on.

"Damn!" said Jack as she pounded the ground next to him as he bawled his fist. He then looked at his deck as he couldn't help but realize that he failed. He then got up as he dusted off his shorts and made his way to the sidelines.

Once more Celestia and Luna allowed for a quick break so that everything could be reset and to allow a breather for the competitors. Rarity had just taken a seat as she removed her duel disk and rubbed her wrist. She then pulled out a small hand mirror as she wanted to check herself; safe to say that her hair was a bit out of place with a few strands being frizzled.

"What a travesty. It'll take me hours to get this back in place." said Rarity as she looked at her reflection.

"Then you better get started." said Isaac as he appeared in the corner of the mirror.

Rarity saw the reflection of Isaac as she closed her mirror and turned around to see the young boy standing behind her.

"Here." said Isaac as he handed Rarity a bottle of water. "It may not be the sparkling kind that you're so attentive towards, but at least it'll rehydrate you."

"Thank you, Isaac." said Rarity as she grabbed the bottle from her friend and began to drink from it as Isaac walked around till he was standing in front of her.

"So, any criticism you want to offer me?" asked Rarity.

"Well, I do have one critic. Good job." said Isaac. "You really played your cards well, that field spell came in mighty handy. No wonder you're unstoppable, cause once you get advantage of the field, you dazzle the crowd like always."

"Darling, I know that you're charmer. But don't you think you should say stuff like that to Twilight. She is your girlfriend." stated Rarity with a wink.

"What, I can't acknowledge talent when I see it?" joked Isaac as both of them laughed. "But I am serious, you were incredible out there."

"Well, it did come at a price. Look at my hair, these strand are going to take me a while to get them back in place." said Rarity. She then stood up as the bottom part of her heel broke apart and she would have fallen face first, if Isaac didn't respond and catch her in his arms.

"You okay?" asked Isaac as he helped his friend to stabilize herself.

"Quite darling." said Rarity as she looked at Isaac and then at her heels. "Great, not that's another thing that I've got to worry about. Well, good thing a lady is always prepared." Rarity then reached over to her purse as she pulled out an extra pair of the heels she was wearing as she sat down on the bench and began to change into them. "There we go, much better. What do you think, Isaac?" asked Rarity as she showed them off to the boy.

"I dunno know." said Isaac as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I appreciate you in giving me some praise. But don't think that this is going to distract me; I may not show it like the others, but I do want to be the one to face you." stated Rarity. "It's my way of getting you all to myself." Rarity had a bit of flirtiness in her voice as she batted her eyelashes at Isaac.

"Well, I might have to check my schedule to see if I'm free." said Isaac as he played along with Rarity's antics. Rarity just smiled as she gave a quick peck on his cheek as he said goodbye to his marshmallow colored friend as he left her.

Jack was looking at his deck as he was still taking the loss heavily. He then looked at his right side as he looked at the glove covering his right hand as he could feel the stinging burn that his body was reacting to from his emotions.

"Best to calm down." said Isaac as he stood in front of the boy with his arms crossed.

Jack looked up and saw Isaac as he just put his head down. "Well, I failed."

"Who said that?" asked Isaac.

"You said that you going to keep an eye on us in this tournament. Well, I lost my duel. So I think that means that my progress in this program hasn't been improving, it's getting worst." said Jack. "And it's not Rainbow's fault, I just can't get my deck to work."

"Yes, that is a problem." stated Isaac as he looked at his student before him. "Let me see it."

Jack then grabbed his duel disk as he pulled out the deck from it as he handed it to Isaac. Isaac took it and then used his duel disk as he was scanning it as the data was being transmitted to his duel disk. Once it finished transmitting the info to his device, Isaac began to use the features his duel disk had as he had a digital copy of Jack's deck and began to use the in-built card database as he was essentially taking apart the boy's deck. Isaac kept looking over many options and was cross-referencing as he worked his magic. Soon he touched the screen and soon his duel disk began to run the command he input. It didn't take long as Isaac saw the message that was a green checkmark.

"That should work." said Isaac as he handed back Jack his deck.

"Uhm, what did you just do?" asked Jack.

"I just scanned your deck to my duel disk and used the in-built card database to reconfigure your deck on how to improve it."

"What? We can do that with these?"

"Hey, they ain't the latest the model for nothing." replied Isaac. "Besides, it does give me a sense of what to work with." Isaac then reached into his back pocket as he pulled out some cards and presented them to Jack. "Here."

"You're joking?"

"Do you want them or not?" responded Isaac.

"I would ask where you got these cards, but I just remembered, you work for a card shop." Jack gave a sigh as he grabbed the cards from Isaac and looked at them.

"Not that's only a few, the rest... I'll have to make a call to an old acquittance." said Isaac. "Consider this your next lesson to learn." Isaac then gave Jack a pat on his shoulder as he left the boy to lull over the cards and his thoughts.


"Well, now we've all gotten time to replenish our health." said Luna.

"Indeed, and thanks to our own Ms. Pinkamena Pie. Those desserts really hit the spot." stated Celestia as she had gotten two platefuls of cake as she began to eat them as she munched into the headset.

"Well, while my sister pigs out like the fat horse she is." snickered Luna as Celestia gave her own little sister a death glare at making that comment. "I'll take over and get the next round started." Luna then pointed to the screen behind Isaac as the remaining 4 portraits appeared on the screen and began to flicker between them as this last generator would determine not only this match but also determine the final matchup for the day.

Soon the computer made its final results as it selected the duelists to compete and calculated the next duel that would follow after that.

"And so it has been determined, the next duel will be Lucky Star taking on Ms. Pinkie Pie. And so the last duel will pit Jason Star against Jacklyn Apple." informed Luna.

"Why do they have to use that name?" groaned Applejack as she hated it when people addressed her by that title.

"Alright then, time to party!" shouted Pinkie as she skipped her way towards the duel field.

"They had to put me against the crazy one. Figures." groaned Lucky Star as she prepared herself for a headache. She then approached the dueling field as she looked at the pink puffy haired girl as she just kept bouncing in place.

"Ready to have some fun?" asked Pinkie with a huge smile on her face.

"I just want to get this over with so that I don't have to be here for too long." said Lucky Star as she slid her deck in her duel disk as it activated and projected a sage green light.

"But what about the after party? You can't leave before it starts." said Pinkie as she pulled out her deck and slotted it in her duel disk as it projected a pink card tray.

"Opponent detected. Streaming data. Duel mode set. Initiating. Commencing duel." said their duel disks.

Pinkie Pie's Life Points: 8000-

Lucky Star's Life Points: 8000-

Turn 1: Pinkie Pie

"I'll start this party off, so get ready!" shouted Pinkie as she drew her card. "We need a good playdate, so why don't we have it here? And here's the best part, everyone is invited. I play the field spell Madolche Chateau!" shouted Pinkie as the entire field morphed. Soon all around them was turned into a sweet wonderland which really caught Pinkie's attention as she was really struggling to keep her sweet tooth in check. Soon there was a giant chateau as it was behind Pinkie as tons of her monsters came out as they were waiters and hostess. The girls, and students all sat at a table as they had menus in their hands. Even Isaac had a table of his own appear in front of him as the tiny female monsters all levitated next to him as they admired the boy.

"Guys, leave big bro alone. But make sure that he get the best treats we have to offer." informed Pinkie as her monster heard her command and all headed into the chateau as they began to work on the meal orders.

"Pinkie!!!!" shouted Isaac.

"Heh." giggled Pinkie. "Now my field spell grants all my monsters an extra 500 attack and defense points. Then I'll place two cards facedown and then summon Madolche Baaple(0/1800) in defense mode." Out came a small sheep as it was onto of a puzzle piece that was covered in maple syrup as it let out a 'baa' sound. Pinkie then dipped her finger to taste some of the maple syrup on Baaple. "Mmm. Tasty."

"More like weird." said Lucky Star.

Turn 2: Lucky Star

"Time for me to strike." stated Lucky Star as she drew her card. "I summon Harpie Channeler(1400/1300)." Out came a girl harpie as she had a staff in one claw while the other had a set of chains. "Now I'll activate my Harpie Channeler' special ability. Now I discard a 'Harpie' card so that I can special summon from my deck to the field in defense up position." Lucky Star then sent her Harpie Girl to the graveyard as she grabbed another card. "And I choose this one, Harpie's Pet Dragon(2000/2500)!" Lucky Star now had a dragon appear on her field as it was colored red and had a chain around its neck as the other end was being held by Harpie Channeler.

"That's a cool dragon." said Pinkie with a straight face and a smile.

"Then check this out, my Harpie's Pet Dragon has an special ability, in that it gains 300 extra attack and defense points for each 'Harpie Lady' monster on my field. Which then affects my Harpie Channeler cause while she's on the field or in the graveyard, she counts as a 'Harpie Lady'. So now my dragon gains it boost bring it's total attack to 2300 and defense to a whopping 2800." informed Lucky Star as her dragon let out a roar as it felt the power surge.

"Now, I'll end my turn."

Turn 3: Pinkie

"My turn again." said Pinkie. "I'll summon my Madolche Chouxvalier(1700/1300)." stated Pinkie as out came a tiny person who rode on the back of a horse as he wielded a lance that was a peppermint and trotted in place. "Hey guys, how's the orders coming?" asked Pinkie as she yelled out her chateau behind her.

"Almost done, Pinkie." stated a collective voice from inside.

"Well then, I'll serve up the appetizer. Cause now my field gives my Madolche Chouxvalier an extra 500 attack and defense points. Madolche Chouxvalier attack her Harpie Channeler!" said Pinkie. Her tiny monster then used his foot as he kicked his steed in the side as he started to race forward as he lowered his lance. They soon got in range as the rider delivered a mighty jab that knocked Harpie Channeler into the air as she landed in the Nesquik chocolate pond that was nearby the competitors as Lucky Star lost a monster.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 7200-

"I'll then end my turn."

Turn 4: Lucky Star

"My turn, watch out." informed Lucky Star. "Cause I summon Phantom Gryphon(2000/0)." Out emerged a winged beast as it was half-lion and half-eagle as it let out a screech. "Now I'll switch my Harpie's Pet Dragon into attack mode and play the continuous spell card, Hysteric Sign. With this, I can add one 'Elegant Egotist' from my deck to my hand." Lucky Star then used her new duel disk as she touched the screen and selected her choice as it slid out for her to grab.

"Then I'll play the Rush Recklessly spell card to give my Harpie's Pet Dragon an extra 700 attack points till the end of the turn. Now Harpie's Pet Dragon take out her Madolche Baaple." shouted Lucky Star.

"Silly, you can't do that! The party isn't scheduled to end till this chapter has at least 6500 words in it." stated Pinkie.

"What in the hell are you talking about!" yelled out Lucky Star as she couldn't figure out Pinkie's antics.

"Watch!" informed Pinkie. "My Madolche Chouxvalier's special ability activates meaning he can the hero that saves us all. Oh, my how they grow up so fast." said Pinkie as she put on her dramatic voice as a spotlight shined down on her.

"Just shut up, please." said Lucky Star to herself as she groaned at trying to understand Pinkie.

"Now all of your monsters can only attack my Madolche Chouxvalier since he's on the field." informed Pinkie.

"Well it doesn't matter, you're still taking damage." Lucky Star's dragon then changed courses as it was now heading towards Pinkie's other monster.

"Not when I activate my facedowns." said Pinkie as both of her cards flipped up. "First up on our dining service is the trap card, Madolche Waltz. Now whenever my monsters attack or gets attack, I can deal you 300 points of damage as the check." smiled Pinkie. "So pay up!"

"Fine." stated Lucky Star.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 6900-

"Aw, no tip." said Pinkie as she had a sad look on her face.

"Get me out of here!!!" yelled Lucky Star as she was slowly losing her sanity.

"Oh, I feel you." said Isaac as he watched from his table while his meal was being served to him from Pinkie's tiny monsters.

"Now my second trap card activates, Desperate Tag. Now if a monster of mine is destroyed by battle, then I can reduce that battle damage to zero. And then I can special summon a Level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from my hand. So now I'll replace my Madolche Chouxvalier with another." informed Pinkie. She then had another monster rise up as the previous one was destroyed but she didn't lose any life points. "Now normally, my Madolche monsters can just shuffle themselves back into my deck, but my Madolche Chateau allows me to do something better. If a monster would be returned to my deck by the effect of a 'Madolche' monster, then my chateau allows me to add it to my hand instead. " Pinkie then grabbed her monster card and placed it back in her hand.

"Then I'll end my turn."

Turn 5: Pinkie

"My turn, and so I tribute my Madolche Baaple so that I can summon my Madolche Puddingcess(1000/1000)." Out emerged a blond little girl as her dress she wore resembled that of pudding as she twirled around and did a cute little bow.

"Pinkie!!!" shouted Isaac as she turned around and saw her other little monsters poking Isaac in the side.

"See, they think you're pokable as well, big bro." giggled Pinkie.

"Unless, you want to never get another toy. You tell them to knock it off!!!" threatened Isaac as he invoked his older sibling voice.

Pinkie immediately had a stunned look on her face when she heard that. "Little guys, leave him alone." said Pinkie as her tiny monsters obeyed.

Madolche Magileine had Isaac's cap in her hands as she presented to Isaac. He still had an angry look as he swiped it from the tiny monster and put it back on his head. She then quickly made her way towards Pinkie as she began to listen to her.

"Let's not mess with big bro, anymore. Or else I won't get a new toy." stated Pinkie as her monsters heard their orders. "Now make sure that everybody else has their orders." All of Pinkie's monsters nodded as they rushed back into the chateau as they soon came out with plates full of orders as they placed them in front of the girls and the students.

"Finally! We've been waiting for 15 minutes!" shouted Rainbow as she finally got her food.

"Now my field spell grants my Puddingcess an extra 500 attack and defense points. But her special ability also allows her to gain an extra 800 attack and defense points when there's no monsters in my graveyard. So now she has a total of 2300 attack/defense points." informed Pinkie.

"So now Puddingcess attack Harpie's Pet Dragon." shouted Pinkie as her tiny monster pulled out some of her dessert as she tossed it over to Harpie's Pet Dragon who was soon covered in the stuff. It then let out a roar as soon Puddingcess started to open its mouth and shove tons of food down its throat as its stomach got bigger and bigger and bigger until it was the shape of a balloon as it rolled around and bounced. Harpie's Pet Dragon let out a burp which was enough to start a chain reaction in its stomach as it resulted in a huge explosion.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 6600-

"That gives a whole new meaning to the word: obesity and diabetes." said Lucky Star.

"Don't forget about my trap card, Madolche Waltz. Whenever my monsters attack, you lose another 300 life points." stated Pinkie with a happy look on her face.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 6300-

"Oops, I forget to tell you. When my Madolche Puddingcess does battle, I can destroy one of your cards. So since you're monster is the only one left, it goes bye-bye." waved Pinkie as Lucky Star had nothing left on her field.

"Not again."

"Uh, yes again. Madolche Chouxvalier, it's your turn to have fun. Attack her directly!" Pinkie's little rider then lowered his lance as he charged forward and struck Lucky Star who just put her arms up in time to cover herself. He returned to his side of the field. He then took his cap off to show his respect for his puddingcess as she just giggled and planted a kiss on his cheek.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 4100-

"And don't forget..."

"Yeah, I know!" shouted Lucky Star.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 3800-

"Now, I'll end my turn."

I'll give this girl her dues, she's locked me into a combo. Thanks to her two trap cards, not only is she gonna deal me damage everytime an attack is waged, but she makes it so that any damage is nullified and she can replenish her field after I get rid of one. And then her field spell pumps her monsters even more, not to mention she can just keep recycling her Madolche Chouxvalier to keep the combo going. Which basically means, I'm trapped in a loop.

Turn 6: Lucky Star

"My turn." said Lucky Star. This might buy me time till I get the card I need. "Now I summon, Cyber Harpie Lady(1800/1300)." Out emerged a female winged monster as she wore metal armor compared to the other comrades of her team. "Then watch as I use this single harpy to call upon a terrifying trio. I play Elegant Egotist! So now I can special summon Harpie Lady Sisters(1950/2100) in defense mode!" Out came 3 harpie monsters as they all soared high in the air as they soon landed on the field as they let out a screech as they looked at Pinkie's monsters as prey.

"I'll then lay this card facedown and end my turn."

Turn 7: Pinkie

"Back to me." Pinkie had a huge smile on her face as she drew her card and looked at her hand. "Now I summon my Madolche Anjelly(1000/1000)." Out came another cute girl as her hair was unraveled and revealed her as she gave off a smile and a wink. "As you know my Madolche Chateau grants my Anjelly an extra 500 attack and defense points. But she won't be staying for long, cause now I activate her special ability. I can tribute her to summon a 'Madolche' monster from my deck, but I then have to shuffle that monster back to my deck at the end of my next turn. So I'll tribute her so that I can summon another Madolche Puddingcess." Pinkie now had two princesses as they both squealed in happiness and began to hold hands as they skipped with Pinkie soon joining them. Now all three of them were skipping to their lou.

"I did not need to see that." stated Lucky Star.

"You and me both." responded Isaac as he was sitting at his table watching the duel. Pinkie's monsters tried to get Isaac to eat the food, but he was more interested in the match.

"Now my second Madolche Puddingcess gets a bonus from my field spell to increase her attack and defense points by 500. Now I'll have my Madolche Chouxvalier attack your Cyber Harpie Lady." shouted Pinkie as her monster rode off and jousted towards his target.

"I activate my facedown, Mirror Wall. Thanks to this trap card, I can cut your monster's attack points in half. So now your Madolche Chouxvalier is reduced to just 1100 attack points." said Lucky Star as Pinkie's monster lost some strength and still charged forward as a wall came up and he hit his own reflection.

"Nice move, don't worry Chouxvalier. You'll have another chance to have fun." said Pinkie as her monster was destroyed. "Don't forget, I just waged an attack which means my trap card Madolche Waltz deals you 300 points of damage. And my other trap makes it so that I take no damage from that battle. And like before instead of going back to my deck, my Chouxvalier returns to my hand and I replace him with another one." informed the party girl as she quickly replaced her monster with another one.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 3500-

I'm already down to about half my life points and she still has all of hers! I thought she was the zany one and yet she's in the lead.

"Now I'm starting to take this party to the next level. I overlay my two Level 5 Madolche Puddingcess to build the Overlay Network." Pinkie's two monsters then transformed into orbs of light as they soared high into the air. A portal then opened up in front of Pinkie as the two orbs disappeared into the portal as a pillar of light emerged. "I Xyz Summon, Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode(2500/2200, OLU: 2)!" Out emerged a similar monster like Madolche Puddingcess as they had the same hair color, but this cute little monster wore a dress that was made up of chocolate as she did a quick twirl.

"Okay, that's at least making my mouth water." admitted Lucky Star as she looked at the chocolate dress that Pinkie's monster wore.

"My field spell grants even more attack points to my monster. Now the effect of my Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode activates, so I can shuffle back my Madolche Anjelly from my graveyard to my deck. But my field spell makes is so that it goes to my hand instead of back into my deck." stated Pinkie as her duel disk slotted out her card for her to grab as she added it to her current hand. "Now, I'll end my turn with a facedown."

Turn 8: Lucky Star

"My turn." Lucky Star then drew her card as it wasn't what she was looking for. Where is it? I can't play what I want until I get it. "I summon Birdface(1600/1600) in defense mode. Then I play the continuous spell card, Alluring Mirror Spilt." Lucky Star now had a feather monster appear as it spreaded its wings out and let out a screech. "I'll end my turn."

Turn 9: Pinkie

"My turn, now I'll play Pot of Greed to draw two more cards. Then I'll activate the spell Mystical Space Typhoon so that I can destroy your Mirror Wall." Pinkie held her card out as a storm starting to blow over as the wind picked up and soon blew Lucky Star's trap off the field. "Now you can't lower my monster's attack points. Then since I control no monsters in my graveyard, I can summon Madolche Petingcessoeur(1400/1400)." Pinkie now had another cute little monster join her field as she was ecstatic and twirled a bit to show off her dress. "Then since it was special summoned, I can also bring out a friend for her to play with, but I have to reduce its level by 1. So come on out, my third Madolche Puddingcess!" stated Pinkie as she now had another monster on her field as Madolche Puddingcess' level dropped from 5 to 4.

"Now I overlay both my Level 4 Madolche Puddingcess and Madolche Petingcessoeur to construct the Overlay Network once again!" Pinkie's two monsters then turned into orbs of light as they levitated into the air as a portal opened up in front of her. Soon both orbs of light disappeared into the portal as a pillar of light emerged. "I Xyz Summon, Madolche Queen Tiaramisu(2200/2100, OLU: 2)!" Pinkie's new monster was a tiny queen who sat on a throne and wielded a staff as her chair was on the dessert she was based on.

"Now I got 3 monsters to worry about." complained Lucky Star.

"Yup, and my queen gets a bonus from my field spell." stated Pinkie as her Queen Tiaramisu received a little power up as her staff was infused with power. "Now time to attack, Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode attack her Cyber Harpie Lady!" shouted Pinkie as her monster then laid waste to Lucky Star's monster as she lost even more life points.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 2300-

"And since my trap card, Madolche Waltz is still in play you take 300 more points of damage." said Pinkie as her trap did even more damage.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 2000-

"Now the effect of my Alluring Mirror Split activates, since my Cyber Harpie Lady was destroyed, I can now replace her with a different 'Harpie' monster from my deck. So arise, Harpie Lady #2(1300/1400)." stated Lucky Star as she had another monster rise up.

"And now Madolche Queen Tiaramisu will attack your Harpie Lady Sisters." said Pinkie as she had her other monster take out another one of Lucky Star's monsters as it was destroyed. "And the effect of Madolche Waltz deals you another 300 points of damage."
Lucky Star's Life Points: 1700-

"With that done, I'll end my turn."

Turn 10: Lucky Star

"It's my turn. I play Pot of Greed to draw two more cards." Come on, I have to draw this card or else I'm done. Lucky Star then placed her hand over her deck as she let out a deep breath she was holding. She then drew her cards and quickly looked at them. "Yes! Now I play the card that will help me to turn the tide of this duel. I play Harpie's Feather Duster!" Soon a giant tornado of bird wings was starting to blow over the entire field.

"What's happening?" asked Pinkie as she was doing her best to avoid being lifted off the ground.

"Thanks to this spell, I can now destroy all your spell and trap cards. So that means your infinite combo loop is now destroyed!" shouted Lucky Star as she was finally relieved to get rid of Pinkie's card.

Soon the entire chateau started to melt down as all the monsters that were inside started to run out as they were scared and hid behind Pinkie's legs as they saw their favorite place be teared down as the entire field was turned back to normal and her monsters returned back to her deck. The girls and the students were all now back in their previous positions as they each sat on a bench.

"Oh, come on! I didn't finish my dessert!" shouted Rainbow.

"Time for me to kick it into high gear, especially cause now that your field spell is gone your monsters lose those extra 500 attack and defense points. Then I summon my Harpie Oracle(1300/1400) and thanks to her special ability, when she's summoned, I can add 1 spell/trap card from my graveyard that list 'Harpie Lady Sisters' in its text and add it to my hand at the end of the turn. And the card I choose is my Elegant Egotist, but before we get there, it's time to take over." said Lucky Star. "I now overlay my Level 4 Birdface, Harpie Lady and Harpie Lady Oracle to build the Overlay Network!" All three of Lucky Star's monsters then turned into dark orbs of light as they levitated into the air as a portal opened up in front of her. Soon all three orbs then entered the portal as a pillar of light had emerged. "I Xyz Summon, Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon(2000/2500)!" Out came a dragon that was similar to Lucky Star's previous dragon as it too had a chain around its neck as it landed with a thud and gave out a roar.

"Now I activate the effect of my Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon, while it has its overlay units, this card can attack you directly! So get ready, time to dish out some damage of my own!" Lucky Star then had her monster flap its wings as it soared right above Pinkie as it opened its mouth and then fired a fireball as it looked to make contact with Pinkie who simply side-stepped it as it left a hole next to her.
Pinkie's Life Points: 6000-

I finally dealt her damage. "Now then I'll throw this card facedown and since we've reach the end of the turn, I now remove one Xyz material from my Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon. Furthermore, I now get back the Elegant Egotist that's in my graveyard." Lucky Star's duel disk then slotted out her card as she grabbed it; she then grabbed one of the cards underneath her Xyz monster on her card tray as her dragon absorbed its overlay unit.

Turn 11: Pinkie

"My turn, and to start I'll activate the effect of my Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode, by using one overlay unit, I can summon a 'Madolche' monster from my deck in either face-up attack position or face-down defense position. And I choose to bring out my Madolche Magileine(1400/1200) and place it facedown." stated Pinkie as she grabbed her card that slotted out for her to grab and then placed it sideways on her duel disk. "Next I switch my Madolche Chouxvalier into defense mode. Then I'll have my Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-Mode attack your Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon." stated Pinkie.

"Sorry, that ain't going to happen." said Lucky Star with a smug smile on her face.

"What? Why not?" whined Pinkie.

"Cause my Phantasmal Dragon has a unique effect, as long as it has its Xyz materials you can't target any 'Harpie' monsters or my dragon with attack or effects. So basically, it's untouchable."

"Party pooper!" shouted Pinkie. "In that case, I'll lay a facedown and end my turn."

Turn 12: Lucky Star

"My turn." My dragon allows me to get 2 more free attacks, but by then I'll need to have taken out her monsters. "Now I summon Harpie Lady 1(1300/1400). And thanks to her effect, all my Wind monsters gain an extra 300 attack points. So now her and my dragon both get a power boost." informed Lucky Star as her Harpie Lady now had a total of 1600 attack points while her Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon had 2300 attack points.

"And with more fire power added to my Phantasmal Dragon, it means more damage for to take. So Phantasmal Dragon attack her directly again!" shouted Lucky Star as her dragon fired off another attack that Pinkie managed to side step.
Pinkie's Life Points: 3700-

"With that, I'll end my turn and my Phantasmal Dragon loses another Xyz material." stated Lucky Star as she removed another one of her cards from underneath her monster on her card tray as she sent the card to the graveyard.

Turn 13: Pinkie

"My draw, now I'll use the effect of my Madolche Queen Tiaramisu, buy using one overlay unit, I can add 2 'Madolche' cards from my graveyard back to my deck." Pinkie's tiny queen then raised her staff as an Xyz material was absorbed into it. She then appeared in front of Pinkie's duel disk as she pointed at it to select the cards that would be returned. "Thanks, queenie." smiled Pinkie as she got back her Madolche Chateau and Madolche Waltz as she placed them on top of her deck as the autoshuffler kicked in. "Then I'll flip up my Madolche Magileine faceup and when I do that, I can activate its effect to add a 'Madolche' monster from my deck to my hand." Pinkie then used her duel disk as she knew which card she wanted.

"Then I summon to the field my Madolche Butlerusk(1500/800)." Out came a tiny butler monster as he had a monocle in his eye and had a tea pot and tea cup in his hand as he poured it. He then gave a courtesy bow as he looked at Pinkie. "Such a cutie pie." giggled Pinkie. "Now when my Madolche Butlerusk is summoned, I can then add a Field spell from my deck to my hand."

"No!!!" shouted Lucky Star as she knew what that meant.

"Yes! We're gonna have a party all over again. Now I play Madolche Chateau!" Once again, Pinkie played her field spell as the entire field was now changing as they were back to where they were when the duel began. "And my field spell gives all my monsters on the field an addition 500 attack and defense points. Then I'll overlay my Level 4 Madolche Butlerusk and Madolche Magileine to build the Overlay Network!" Pinkie's monsters then transformed into orbs of light as they levitated into the air as a portal opened up. Soon they disappeared into the portal as a pillar of light emerged from it. "I Xyz Summon, Madolche Teacher Glassouffle(1800/2500, OLU: 2) in defense mode!" Pinkie's new monster was a tiny teacher who had her attire made up of a soufflé as she had a few books and scrolls floating near her.

"Then I'll just end my turn."

Turn 14: Lucky Star

"My draw, and now I play the Elegant Egotist spell card that I received earlier and now use it to special summon another copy of my Harpie Lady Sisters from my deck." Lucky Star now had her trio of monsters as they stood side by side. "I now summon Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon(1200/600)." Out came a baby version of Harpie's Pet Dragon as it let out a tiny growl as it had a chain wrapped around its neck. "Thanks to the effect of my baby dragon, since I control at least 3 'Harpie' monsters, its attack and defense points not only double but I can destroy one card that you control this turn. So I choose to get rid of your field spell once more."

"Meanie!" shouted Pinkie as she crossed her arms and pouted as her field spell was destroyed.

"And don't forget, my Harpie Lady 1 grants 300 more attack points to both my Harpie Lady Sisters and Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon. Furthermore, your field spell is gone so now your monsters lose the extra 500 attack points that were given to them." stated Lucky Star. "Now, Phantasmal Dragon attack Pinkie directly once more!" Phantasmal Dragon then fired off another fireball as Pinkie dodged it again by bouncing all over the place.
Pinkie's Life Points: 1300-

"And now I'll have Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon attack your Madolche Teacher Glassouffle. And then have my Harpie Lady Sisters take out your Madolche Queen Tiaramisu!" shouted Lucky Star as her monsters took out their targets.
Pinkie's Life Points: 1250-

"I'll then end my turn and remove the last of my Phantasmal Dragon's overlay units." stated Lucky Star as she had finally managed to deal damage and take the lead in this duel against Pinkie.

Turn 15: Pinkie

"My turn, first I'll reveal my facedown, Madolche Lesson. Now I can target a 'Madolche' in my graveyard and shuffle it back into my deck." Pinkie then retrieved one of her Madolche Puddingcess as she placed it back on top of her deck as the autoshuffler kicked in. "Now all my Madolche monsters on the field gain 800 attack and defense points, then I can shuffle another 'Madolche' monster from my graveyard to my deck." Pinkie then grabbed her Madolche Chouxvalier as she placed it once more on top of her deck as it shuffled her deck once more as her Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-Mode gained more strength. "Now I'll activate my monster's special ability, since a monster was shuffled back into my deck, I can now summon a 'Madolche' monster from my deck in faceup attack mode or facedown defense position. So this time I summon my Madolche Chickolates(800/1500) in defense mode." Pinkie's duel disk then slotted out her card as she grabbed it and placed it sideways on her duel disk.

"I'll then have my Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode attack your Harpie Lady 1." claimed Pinkie.

"Not gonna happen, cause my Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon's effect kicks in. Since there's at least 1 'Harpie' monsters on the field, that means you're only allowed to attack my Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon." stated Lucky Star as her baby dragon began to flap its wings and stepped in front of Harpie Lady 1 as it tried to do its best to protect its mistress from harm as he took the attack head on.
Lucky Star's Life Points: 800-

"I'll then play Heavy Storm so that all spell and trap cards on the field are destroyed." Pinkie then caused a giant storm to blow over as all of Lucky Star's spells and traps.

"Now a couple of things happen, since my Hysteric Sign was destroyed, I can now add up to 3 'Harpie' monsters with different names from my deck to my hand. And then when my Alluring Mirror Split is destroyed, I can revive a 'Harpie' monster from my graveyard." Lucky Star then used her duel screen as she selected her monsters as her duel disk slotted out her cards. She then used her duel screen once more as she brought back her Harpie Channeler.

"Not bad, so now I'll lay a card facedown end my turn."

Turn 16: Lucky Star

"My draw, and it's time I end this, cause I play Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation!" shouted Lucky Star as she held her card up high into the air.

"Wait!!!" shouted Pinkie.

"What now!?!" yelled out Lucky Star as she was angry that Pinkie interrupt her in the middle of her move.

"I have to check something." said Pinkie. She then pulled out a script from her hair as she began to read it. "Lets see, taking the early lead in the duel with my combo. Lucky Star mounting a comeback... yada yada..." rambled on Pinkie, "Ah, here we are. The ending of this chapter. Hmm... okay, we're good. The chapter has at least 7000 words, so we can this end duel now." smiled Pinkie as she put the script back into the abyss that was her hair.

"God, I want to get away from her." said Lucky Star as she gritted her teeth. "Now Phoenix Formation, activate!" Soon a circle on Lucky Star's field appeared as it had symbols on the outer ring while her Harpie Lady was inside the circle as she got in formation. "Since I control 'Harpie Lady', this spell allows me to destroy all the monsters you control on the field up to the number of 'Harpie Lady' that I control. So get to it, take out her Madolche Chocolat-a-la-Mode." shouted Lucky Star as her monster then soared high into the sky as as she soon dived as a phoenix surrounded her. She then made contact with Pinkie's monster as it was engulfed by the flames.

"Now my spell allows me to deal damage equal to the monster's attack points. So since your monster had 3300 attack points, that means you lose 3300 life points. Which means... game over. And I can finally get away from you." stated Lucky Star as she was glad to have escaped from Pinkie's craziness.
Pinkie's Life Points: 0-

Winner: Lucky Star

"Aww. Oh well." stated Pinkie as she just kept on smiling.

"Now that the duel has reached its conclusion, the winner of this round is Lucky Star!" stated Luna as the audience gave an applause.

PreviousChapters Next