• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,278 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,278

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding - Love Conquers

"We're almost there." Twilight exclaimed as she made her way up some steps. She stopped in her tracks, causing the girls to run into her. Church and Tucker managed to catch themselves before becoming part of the pile-up. Until Caboose just plowed right through them and into the girls anyways, making their gesture much less meaningful.

"Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way." Rainbow Dash said, bringing her hooves together menacingly

"Bow chicka bow wow." Tucker said, rearing up onto his hind hooves as electricity pulsed to his front legs making an electrical blade. "I was beginning to think this day was going to be boring."

Tucker flew at one of the changelings and swiped at it, cutting off one of its wings.

"What are you waiting for?" Tucker asked Rainbow Dash, who was just standing there idly. "Hit something!"

Rainbow Dash promptly did as she was told, turning and punching Tucker in the face, causing him to fly backwards.

"Fuck." Tucker groaned.

"They're changelings, remember?" Twilight said.

"They're changelings, remember?" Repeated a chorus of changelings that had taken Twilight's form.

"Well this is going to get confusing fast." Church muttered.

"Hurry, we have to get to the Elements of Harmony. They're our only hope." Twilight continued.

"How will we know if we're about to hit one of us and not the changelings?" Tucker asked.

"Well if they're surrounding you to beat the shit out of you I would say it is safe to assume it's not one of us." Church muttered.

A few Caboose changelings walked up to Church with smirks on their faces.

"Caboose, my twin! Oh my gosh I have more than one twin! Oh, how I have missed you!" Caboose yelled, hugging the group of Cabooses. "We finally have time to do all those things you promised we would do! Like knitting!" The changelings looked at each other and slipped out of Cabooses' grasp and went after the others.

"Come back I loveded you!" Caboose yelled sadly. He turned to Fluttershy and frowned. "I thought you said they were not mean."

Twilight spotted a dogpile of Applejacks, so she blasted the group apart with a beam of magic, scattering them across the courtyard. She then lifted the remaining one off the ground and charged up her magic. "Real me! Real me!" Applejack yelled.

Pinkie stood in front of a changeling that quickly changed appearances, from Rarity to Rainbow Dash to Fluttershy.

"Do me, do me." Pinkie said happily, giggling and clapping her hooves together.

The changeling rolled its eyes and took Pinkie's form, open armed with a little goofy grin.

"Eh, I've seen better." Pinkie shrugged.

Pinkie grabbed Twilight and started pumping her tail, causing Twilight to shoot bolts of magic from her horn in rapid succession. Caboose looked at her and picked up Church and yanked his tail with no apparent effect.

"What the fuck Caboose!" Church yelled in pain. "What are you doing?"

"I do not know, but I will keep doing it!" Caboose yelled confusedly.

A changeling that was charging at Rarity was suddenly engulfed in a ball of fire and the remaining changelings started to fly away. Rarity turned to see Simmons and the others running up to them, changelings quick in pursuit.

"There's too many, they just keep coming!" Grif yelled.

"It doesn't matter, we're almost there." Twilight said.

As the group ran to the building where the Elements were being held, the changelings were quickly catching up. Twilight opened the door to find that it was filled from wall to wall with changelings. The group turned to run to see that the changelings behind them had caught up and they were surrounded.

"There's too many." Twilight said sadly. "We can't fight them all off."

"I can sure as hell try." Sarge grunted as he ran into the fray, Simmons firing rockets off over his head.

Back in the wedding hall Celestia awoke to find herself imprisoned in something that could only be described as a cocoon, while Cadance, Shining Armor and Spike were standing by the arch.

"You won't get away with this." Cadance yelled, her feet attached to the floor by a green goop. "Twilight and her friends will-"

The doors shot open to display the mentioned group entering. Escorted by a large number of changelings.

"You were saying?" Chrysalis asked before turning to Twilight and her friends. "You do realize the receptions been cancelled, don't you? Go! Feed!" She commanded the lesser changelings.

The door slammed behind the changelings as they charged out.

"It's funny really, Twilight here was suspicious of my behavior all along." Chrysalis laughed as she flew to the arch. "Too bad the rest of you were all caught up in your wedding planning to realize those suspicions were correct."

"Sorry Twi, we shoulda listened to ya." Applejack said quietly.

"It's not your fault. She fooled everypony."

"Hm, I did, didn't I?" Chrysalis asked. "This day has been just perfe-"

"You too? Shut the fuck up!" Church yelled. "Jesus, what the hell is it with everybody and singing today?"

Chrysalis glared at Church but turned back to the window to watch the destruction her minions were wreaking.

"Quick, go to him while you still have the chance." Twilight said to Cadance, freeing her feet with her magic.

"She has already won." Cadance whispered. "It's too late."

"It's never too late to fight for the ones you love. She is using your love as a tool against you." Church said. "Don't let what has happened to me happen to you.”

"What if she stops me?" Cadance asked. "I fear her magic is stronger than mine."

"I think I know a way I can distract her." Church said quietly.

"What are you going to do?" Twilight asked.

"Hey Queenie!" Church yelled, slowly walking towards Chrysalis. "So you feed off of love?" Chrysalis turned to Church and her horn started to glow, ready to attack. "Well I have a fuck ton of it." Church said, coming to a full stop a couple feet away from her. "Come and get it."

Chrysalis stared curiously at Church, unsure of what he was doing.

"Ah I can just feel the love emanating from inside you. The love you have is stronger than any I have ever encountered. " Chrysalis smirked. "If I control you I can take over Equestria with more ease than if I control that Shining Armor fool."

"Well then what the fuck are you waiting for?" Church jeered.

Chrysalis' horn shot a beam at Church's horn and Church's eyes started to flash green. Church let out a scream and started to push the magic back with his own beam. Chrysalis gasped as Church's power was edging over hers, pushing it back, destroying it. Suddenly Chrysalis' beam completely vanished and Church's beam surrounded Chrysalis in a blue grip.

"What is this? How are you denying my magic?" Chrysalis asked as she found herself unable to move. "My magic has defeated Celestia herself!"

"Do you know what it feels like loving someone who’s in a rush to throw you away?" Church asked. "Because I sure as hell do. And because of it I've learned that it's possible to hate what I love."

"This is impossible." Chrysalis snarled.

"I used to think a lot of things were impossible." Church muttered as he turned to Cadance and nodded. "Do it now while you still have the chance."

Cadance returned the nod and went up to Shining Armor and hugged him tightly. A small red heart came out of her horn and drifted over to Shining Armor's forehead and popped, breaking the spell that Chrysalis had put on him.

"Is the wedding over?" Shining Armor asked shakily.

"It's all over." Chrysalis yelled.

"Use the spell!" Twilight exclaimed.

"What is the use? My changelings already roam free."

"They will fall once their queen falls." Simmons said in reply

"I don't have enough strength to repel them." Shining Armor said as the light faded after attempting the spell.

"My love will give you strength." Cadance said as she hugged Shining Armor once again.

"What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment." Chrysalis laughed.

"Big talk coming from the one who can't move." Church said.

Shining Armor looked at Cadance who gave him a loving smile. Shining Armor lowered his head and his horn started to flicker. Cadance lowered her horn towards his, sparks connecting the two until they made contact, her horn igniting into a teal glow. A ball of purple energy formed at the point of contact, quickly growing to consume the pair. They started to slowly float in to the air with their eyes closed, oblivious to everything other than their love for each other and the spell they were weaving. They opened their eyes and a white flash filled the room, and the bubble quickly expanded.

"No!" Chrysalis yelled as the bubble pushed her out the window. The shield kept pushing outwards, pushing each of the the changelings out of Canterlot. Cadance and Shining Armor landed softly on the ground and hugged each other. Twilight ran over to Celestia who was now on the ground, as the bubble had destroyed her cocoon, and helped her up.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." Celestia said. "You have a real wedding to put together."

PreviousChapters Next