• Published 28th Jan 2013
  • 20,306 Views, 3,030 Comments

My Little Pony - Journey - truekry



For years now a creature wanders the world of Albion, with questions in his head and sand in his boots. The questions are rather simple: Where do I come from and where will I go? But how do they say? Sometimes, the journey is the reward.

  • ...
114
 3,030
 20,306
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

Woot! Journey's back baby! Worth the wait to finally uncover this mystery

Its been so long I only remember a little bit of the story, which makes me sad. But I’m happy at the fact that it will make my re-read of this story all the more immersive!

Happy to have you back!

it alive? OH SHIT IT ALIVE! IT ALIVE!!!!!

Glad to see that you're back. This is one of my favorite stories on this site.

Wow it's been Soo long that I forgot about what the story was. I'll be back once I reread everything.

Is it alive or is this just a post mortem twist?

9194389
The first one, as I am working on the next chapter right now. I hope to have it finished by Friday so JBL can start on his part.

9194481
Yay! *fireworks, gun shots and guitar riffs*

Glad to see some life left in this, thanks author, you rock! :rainbowwild:

gets online today, notices "Journey" and a new chapter,
goes:

Comment posted by nedonedonedo deleted Jun 22nd, 2019
Comment posted by nedonedonedo deleted Jun 16th, 2019
Comment posted by nedonedonedo deleted Jun 16th, 2019
Comment posted by nedonedonedo deleted Jun 16th, 2019

9741977
And it's been four years since I read it, but there was some magic contrivance in place that kept the contenders from getting permanently hurt, wasn't there?

9742409
There were certain situations and loopholes I think where people could still get hurt, like how Aura tossed the guy out of the arena, Aura also broke the Griffin's jaw while still in the protective area.

Is this wonderful world still alive ?

9194481
the last blog post said that JBL had the next chapter. do you know what happened to it?

10018236
Timberwolves.

A great story.

My only suggestion would be that a new book should have been started when the war broke out. The visceral imagery of the preying mantis changelings attacks were a huge tone shift, and was rather jarring to me as a reader. To me it would have made more sense to end the story on a tease with changes on the horizon, but move it to a new book. Just my opinion, though, and I can imagine why the author did it the way they did.

Take it that this story is never getting continued, I just stumbled across it now and saw the last release. Anybody know why it never got any updates, not complaining, just curious.

10936008
Nightmare is... old. Its the third piece of fiction I ever wrote. The first one was for a little inner guild competition from my Guild Wars days, the other a scrapped story that never got past 3 chapters or so. Add the factor that it is translated from german with the help of google translator and yeah, its pretty outdated.

That you don't like the main character I actually think is a good sign. It means he has character, that I succeeded in creating a believable human being. And you can't like everyone.

10980389
Thanks for clearing that up about which alicorns were who's. Love listing to story while I drive to work.

10981823
Celestia and Luna are still sister.
Twilight and Shining are Celestias in this universe.
Cadance heritage is still unknown at this point in the story.

11011559
Honestly I was about to read this story, running out of good HiE stories to read. Thought this would be a good one. Then I read your comment, and decided against it. Thank you from saving me from wasting the time to read 525k words.

Login or register to comment