• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 29,120 Views, 878 Comments

Twilight's Plant Problem - Kaidan



Twilight has heard rumors of a plant in the Everfree which resists magic. She decides to find and study this plant, and present the findings to Celestia. Unfortunately, the plant has other plans for her.

Comments ( 41 )

Seems that Gaia is quite resistant to sun...

I await the sequel:pinkiehappy:

Once Gaia had fallen, so to did they
Howeve, the vine sedating him

1. Too.
2. However.

All's well that ends well? I got nothing...

Where is Spike :moustache:

Well, looks like Twilight's gonna end up incinerated. I mean, how stupid can you get? Celestia is on ultra-high alert for even the smallest remaining influence of Gaia, and she goes and does that? In Celestia's own palace? What an idiot.

Plus you can't really have it take root in a sequel because that means that Celestia suddenly became a potato or something.

4341672
Plus, why is Twilight even getting mail? At the very least you'd expect Celestia to have her mail checked as a basic precaution.

4341662 probably dead,
Along with most of the males that didn't escape.
oh; thats gotta be torture, killing youre adopted son, oh the psychological trauma how mant did she get killed because she was stupid enough to go into the everfree alone?
__________________
well gaia's still alive. wonderful, more people are going to die
until celestia does a mental or room check

Oh, the final battle didn't make a whole lot of sense either on a tactical level. Celestia obviously knows what she's up against, so why didn't she use her greatest asset properly - the pegasi? Fly up high where vines can't get you, then just drop firebombs on it all indiscriminately. Bam, plant problem gone. The people in the town were already lost, so what does it matter?

Go on, Celestia. Make Bomber Harris proud.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg

Inquiring minds would like to know, is Spike dead from either Gaia or Celestia's souped-up solar beam? Or is he free or are the readers free to assume that like Lightning Dust is still being tormented he's still being milked underground somewhere?

These last two chapters remind me of Dollhouse, in a good way.

4342109
PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH TOUR HEADS!!!
mac i probabl the only guy in the damn town to have survived the invasion!
and hes probably sterile now!(become sterile through sperm, well thats ironic)
spike was dragged underground by the plant,
probably eaten, and shall be morned if not eaten, hes starved from bein trapped under glass!!!
oh snap that means buttons dead
*darth vader*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, that was an awesome story, even if I really don't like vore. I hope you will write a sequel eventually :pinkiehappy:

Good ending to a great story. I'm just glad that Celestia gave Twilight a second chance (now don't mess it up, Twily :trollestia:)

Howeve, the vine sedating him on his face had not been injured.

This needs an r at the end.

Not the best ending. But that is just my opinion. I feel the "here we go again" ending is lazy. Not just in writing, but in general. Movies and television show episodes that have the "here we go again" ending rub me the wrong way. However, you get a pass because this story rubbed me in all the right ways, up until the last two chapters.

KBO.:twilightsmile:

Hahaha. Instead of using editors you're going to enjoy every second comment mentioning "howeve". :pinkiecrazy:

Last two chapters felt rushed and with plot holes. I'm sure a sequel in the future will fix these issues though. :ajsmug:

Can we make Howeve a real word?

Well, that was a bit anticlimactic, still a neat story though.

Wait, are we saying that Celestia's hellfire blast killed no one but the plants? Really?

Plus, Dash was still a little upset about how she had acted.

:facehoof:

I smell a sequel

I fully support a sequel.:pinkiehappy: After all, you've basically set it up for us already, with Twilight's little closet secret (And Dashes prize). Either a sequel (Which I fully support) is in the future, or it's just a kind of refreshing last minute gift from Gaia, in which case it's kind of cute.

HOWEVE!!!!!!! thats a fun word! I totalllyy loved this story. it was very clever, and it kept my attention. I compleatly support a sequell, infact, I think it would be in your best intreasts!! I would gladly read a sequel. I also find this stoy to be ironic fr the fact my OC's name is flora blossom dave strider must be proud. I shall now re-read this for ironic pourposes
TurntechGodhead ceased pestering at 11:46pm

I give this end a resounding 'meh'.

Wether this was the ending you wanted all along or not, it feels far too contrived, like the last two or three chapters are only to make the ending makes sense, and it really ruins the mood of the fic. Eepecially since you started this story without a gore tag, and then kinda jumped into the whole gore aspect out of nowhere, with no telegraphing it at all.

4359720 re-read it, basically only the other element bearers survived, as all the others had been killed.

Ooooooh! Sexual sequel... I just want Tia to loose! :trollestia:

really enjoyed this story! i had hoped there would be more with the plants but it still went well. Looking forward to a sequel that hopefully subdues Celestia and Luna :twilightsmile:

Ah hello old friend haven't been here for a year or so.

Nice story, the end was strangely similar to the way Goosebumps stories end, with a sort of "it's not quite over yet" sort of vibe.

I hope you write a sequel some time soon. This was great.

Mind if I add this to the "Parasites and Symbiotes" group? What happens to Twilight seems Symbiotic. Sort of.

That was just, MMM! So good!

What... The... Fuck... WTF did I just read? :duck: :rainbowderp:

Oh my ****ing celestia!

I can't believe its happening again.

Whenever she said the sender was "G" I did a literal double-take.
I mean...seriously...she mailed herself to twilight as if it was common to mail one self to your savior who may or may not end you for mind controlling them.

Lucky plant...

unless celestia can punish her own sister in the same manner she just punished twilight then she has no right to punish twilight after all lunas crimes were far worse than twilights

Any ideas that doesn't involve vore?

What happened to Spike again? Did he ever get free?

Login or register to comment