• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 14,309 Views, 1,560 Comments

Griffon of Canterlot - Electuroo



A young griffon found a few weeks after the events of Nightmare Moon on the grounds of the castle. The questions continue to mount over time with no solid answers as they find that communicating with the young griffon going to be more challenging.

  • ...
62
 1,560
 14,309

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 97: The Resolve

Author's Note:

It was interesting to put this together, took a few attempts to have it work and it did, the next 97.25 to .75 will be leading to the Gala chapter of 98.

Hope you enjoy the chapter and love to read your comments as always

Stay healthy and safe all!

-Electuroo

Griffon of Canterlot

Chapter 97: The Resolve

“Older... you?” Celestia slowly asked with a very confused and stunned expression written on her griffish face, Daybreaker didn't have to say a word since the same confusion was set upon her own face, though a curious thought came to mind about it.

Gale nodded. “I walk to see Shadow, than in ruins of home with everything twisted wrong, broken, destroyed, Grogar hang in magic chains blind.” Gale start to tell them. “I and he talk, he expected me, called me young, than he say Shal-Quz come, I hide than saw future older me, he had right wing missing battered and hurt.”

Gale draw in the snow with a claw, they watched what he drew, it showed Shal-Quz standing before a battered drained Grogar and Gale. “They speak to her, but not to her, to me they spoke about mum rage, splitting Daybreaker by Shal-Quz and than they use all last magic and life force, signal Avatar I think, she came and brought me here, I anger, I rage at Shal-Quz, I attacked and smash evil magic life sucking orb.” Gale look to both Celestia and Daybreaker.

“Older me say I shatter orb to save mum to create two mums, that I did and Shal-Quz lose and we all safe!” Gale finished explaining with a semi anger squawk from the beak.

Arbiter listening to what the teenager said. “A broken future with no chance of life, the only choice to change the past to save the future by destroying what left of theirs, a noble course for a griffon.” He step up to Gale kneeing down to him. “Honour his noble course young prince.”

“But maybe I could done something sooner, not watch, maybe-”

Daybreaker cuts in with a snort. “He had it all planned out! Don't you get it son? Your older self, the one you will never be cause he changed it all!” Daybreaker flapped her wings only getting very little lift kicking up the snow around her. “Smashing the orb would cause her to go into a rage, attack you and awaken me in Celestia's rage th-”

Celestia continued it. “Then with the power to warp reality magic force Daybreaker out of me, taking the pony form with her and splitting us in two, just like Gale said his older self spoke of...”

Daybreaker snorted out smoke with irritation. “And now the deed is done! I have no magic, no ability to even fly! I am nothing!”

Gale let go of Arbiter's scaly hand, he flew up to Daybreaker giving her a hug. “No your no nothing, you save us all, you stop War of Reality, you hero of all! You hero mum!”

She looked down at him hugging her around the part of the chest to the neck part, her slitted eyes blinked a few times. “H-hero!? What!?”

Luna hummed. “Indeed nephew is correct, thanks to your a little extreme methods of combat with Shal-Quz, you saved pretty much every single life on our world, good, grey and evil I assume.” Luna stepped up to Daybreaker. “Well done sister.”

Daybreaker eyes shift over to Luna. “No that can't be! I only did it to save my Gale!”

Gilda chuckled. “Yeah dweeb you did, but as a bonus saved our sorry rumps in the process, got to say that one heck of a score saving a world, but Purple couldn't match that score.” Gilda snap her talons with a wink.

The flaming alicorn now darted her eyes at each of them. “I-I... DAMN IT! DON'T MAKE ME THE HERO!”

“Why not?” Pom-Pom asked. “Would you rule the land with a iron hoof? Bring forever day to Equestria?” She continued to bombard the alicorn questions. “What would of you done if you were still in control over Celestia in the griffon body?”

Daybreaker tried to think of anything to back it up, but something about her was different to Nightmare Moon, she had no evil thoughts, only grey ones, even it meant crossing a line or many down the line. “You can not fathom such a thing can you?” She turn to Arbiter as Gale let go of her hovering in front. “Your heart is as Princess Celestia's is, you where created not by darkness but out of a rage of a mother that wanted to save her son, your son.” He turn to Gale.

The alicorn sighed heavily lowering her head. “Yes... My heart is filled with that desire, no need to conquer, no need to steal the crown or even keep the sun up, like a Nightmare tried to do with a moon, she was created by jealous, anger and hatred... I was not...”

Luna frowned a bit. “Thank you for bring that up... Daybreaker...”

“What can I say, I say without a filter, and damn how your feelings are hurt by it because it fact, Luna.” Daybreaker grinned. “But hurt feelings are nothing compared to being harmed, I would protect you till my last breath if it came to it, because at the end you are my sister.”

Luna eyes shift to Celestia. “You know how confusing this is to have the same sister as two different creatures, one of a fiery alicorn, another a griffon that I and fellow ponies have to get use to now as their princess.”

Celestia scratched her fur-feathered neck with a gauntlet claw. “This is happening a bit suddenly and facing that is going to be daunting specially with the Grand Galloping Gala...”

“Your worried about those snobs!?” Daybreaker snorted. “I am a stupid hero that no one part from all of you will know! I bucking saved the whole damn world and from this moment GOT no life! You are Celestia! I am NOTHING even I am a hero! I am a mother! How can I do anything now!? What do I do in my life!? I-”

“Daybreaker you are something! You are me in every way that I wouldn't be, you are strong willed to h-”

“I don't want some stupid positive speech from myself Celestia! I don't want your charity! I am stuck with being a c-”

Arbiter cuts in. “Stay with me and help.”

“What!?” Daybreaker turn to Arbiter. “You think I would?”

“I believe you would before the sun rise at first morning light.” Arbiter calmly said. “Do you wish to take on this bet?”

Daybreaker bared her teeth. “Fine I'll go with your stupid game! But no way your prepared for this!”

Arbiter gave a low hum. “Indeed, none of us will be prepared for the repercussions of such a thing too, nothing truly works out when it comes to altering events in time. Even for the best of intentions.”

Daybreaker's eyes narrowed. “I hate your calm dispersion...”

“One of us have to, and since I am outside as Alpha Pom-Pom is, we are not personally and emotionally involved as all of you are, the tension and attempt to de-escalates this just building on it, because you know what Celestia knows as well emotionally too, which the Princess trying to talk sense to you is failing.”

Celestia clenched her talons in the snow, the others part from Pom-Pom not sure what to say, Gale wondering why Daybreaker was so anger in confusion. “Does others at Canterlot no will like pony mum?”

Celestia looked over to Daybreaker. “They will see her like Nightmare Moon, they see her as something that would be a th-”

“Hi!” This caused everyone to jump, scream, squawk and get into a defensive position, Arbiter quickly turning around with his blade engaged to meet a large snowy white with spots of chest fur. “Up here.” Arbiter raise his gaze up to the face looking back down. “Big-Rig sent me to fix your stuff, how about you put that glowy blade away before you poke someone's eyes out Arbiter.”

Arbiter disengaged the blade putting it back on the side of his leg grumbling under his breath.

“Sunflower!” Gale squawked happily flying up to her to get a hug, she hugged him back with a foreleg. “Happy see you!”

Sunflower giggled. “Happy to see you too Gale.” She looked around. “Look like something extreme happened here from the state of the place it only recently happened...”

“Indeed it did, but I believe that can be discussed in warmer conditions.” Arbiter calmly responded. “I gather there a reason he sent you? And I gather your name is Sunflower?”

She stop hugging Gale, he hover by her. “Right... About that, Big-Rig got almost all of his team at some ruins on a joint expedition, didn't go into the details about it, part from being a big find that he prioritising his resources to at the moment.” Sunflower start to explain to him as her eyes now look upon the group. “So I got the call from him to do the job, cause the area of experience required for the job I am the only one left around that he knows and trust to get it done.”

Pom-Pom knew exactly what joint expedition Sunflower spoke of, but her attention was on the massive finch griffon size, trying to work out how she was so big and so silent in her movements.

Arbiter looked at her size. “That maybe true, but your size would be a concern if it wasn't for Big-Rig sending you to me, I gather also from your causal reveal they know of you.”

“Yep, they all know me.” She stopped at Daybreaker. “Not sure about the demon looking Celestia though.”

Daybreaker snarled. “Demon Celestia!? I am Daybreaker you overgrown chicken! And I know you!” She tried to unleash flames at Sunflower for her to cough out smoke from the muzzle. “Curse that Shal-Quz! I-” She coughs a few more times, Gilda chuckled and got a small laugh from the sisters, making Daybreaker growl at them both.

“Shal-Quz? Is that what caused all this damage?”

“Griffon when mum turn Daybreaker fought Shal-Quz, then Shal-Quz use all magic to take mum pony out and gave fiery mum body of own, they same till that moment!” Gale said. “All cause I went future, older me told me this before he turn dust and we change future!” Gale explained.

Daybreaker still looked very anger. “Demon Celestia... DEMON? Me!? Grah!”

Gilda rolled her eyes welcoming all this distraction, the sight of the fuselage against the rocky wall heading up to the peak made it unsettling to her, feelings conflicted and the intense feeling of a lose to Gale's father weighed heavy on her, she wanted all this distractions badly.

Sunflower tried to process what he just said. “Okay... I am going to need more contents here... I am very lost and very confused...”

“They can talk and you can listen while we walk.” Arbiter suggested, he turn to the others. “Please come into my home, you can have refreshments and return to the castle via the internal elevator.”

Celestia narrow her gaze slightly. “Internal Elevator?”

“Of course, there one built in my home down through the heart of this mountain, you really think I'll climb up and down a mountain with ice and snow on the surface with hash weather conditions?” Arbiter said to them without breaking eye contact with a static tone of his voice, the body language showing no intent to deserve the princess, he turned walking to the door pressing his fingers and thumbs on the panel to open the door.

Sunflower followed him inside, Pom-Pom noticed there was no paw prints of any kind in the snow from where the nine hooves tall Finch Griffon stood and walked, even no signs of approach in the snow either. “Is she even real?”

Gilda chuckled. “Oh definitely real dweeb.” Gilda followed with the others through the portal of the door down a sloped corridor, it having bars of purple light in smooth curved walls and ceiling, even on the floor either side of the very footpath they walked down., Gilda paused looking back at the door way back to the plateau.

Gale touched her foreleg causing her to flinch in reaction. “Gilda, you look very sad.”

“It-” She sighed heavily. “I can't keep this up...” She finally gave in and collapsed bursting into tears with talons overs her face.

“Gi-Gilda!?” Gale was alarmed by her suddenly break down, the others gathered around quickly. “Wh-what wrong with Gilda!?”

Celestia lean down lifting Gilda up, she hugged the white griffon tightly crying into her. “She has your memories of the day the Gates of Elysium happened... The day you crashed before you were Gale... When you were Wayne.”

Gale looked spooked by that with a skip in his heart beat. “I-Gilda... Gilda...” Gale slumped on the cool metal flooring.

“The fuselage holds within the World's Grave Memorial, hidden from sight by my means, the shell is camouflaged.” Arbiter said stepping up to them. “As I said before, none of us prepared for what to come with the changes to time, please allow time before you request to see it, I promise you it will not go anywhere.”

Gale nodded silently, Gilda didn't respond as she was now unconscious in the forelegs of Celestia crying herself to a state of unconsciousness. “I believe that would be best, what happened at this moment and continue to happen is very raw and fresh...” Celestia lift Gilda up standing on two paws using her massive wings for support. “Shall we continue?”

Arbiter gave a nod. “Very well, we shall continue.”

Sunflower shivered. “Is there anything I can do to help you all?”

Daybreaker sighed. “Listen to what I got to say...” She use her wing to pick Gale up putting him on her back, he hugged it between the wings with his talons crying into the fur. “And listen well, I am roughly on the edges than these are, so I will not repeat myself or accept interruptions, do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal.” Sunflower agreed.

Pom-Pom walked alongside Arbiter as he lead the way for them to follow. “Unprepared indeed.” She whispered to him, he gave a grunt and nod as they made their way down a slightly spiral corridor as Daybreaker tell Sunflower what happened.

As Daybreaker continue to talk to Sunflower they come to another set of large doors, they open automatically to proximity of them. “Welcome to the Arboretum, we have to walk through it to the door that leads to my home.” He point to the windows in the wall of the cavern far side of a forest, fields, river and a steamy waterfall coming out of another cavern wall, pipes on the side leading inside it.

Lighting bright above on the ceiling keeping the underground forest well lit by artificial solar light. “Impressive.” Pom-Pom said looking around from the platform they stood on upon entering, a path beside them lead down into the forest on one of many paths into the Arboretum. “You and Silvite would get along, she has a underground paradise as well.”

Arbiter turn around to them. “I do not know of this Silvite, but if she has such a place similar to my own, I'll gladly exchange notes on such a subject as this place.” His gaze fell upon Celestia and Daybreaker. “How are they?”

“Most likely won't awake now.” Celestia glance over to Gale sleeping on Daybreaker's back, Daybreaker look upon Gilda now on Celestia's back sleeping too.

Daybreaker couldn't help but smirk. “If she wake up now, Gilda will incise that this never happened.”

Luna could easily confirm that. “I believe you are correct, she does like her image to be maintained.” Luna turn around to looking at the Arboretum. “Still there is much to talk about with what to do now.”

Sunflower had heard everything about what happened took it in. “What you all been through is something that going to take time... I do not know what to do or say about everything that happened.” Sunflower sighed heavily. “I am going to do my job and think over this dudes...” She flex her wings. “Arbiter I got the layout of your home, may I go ahead?” She held up her tablet.

“You may.” She took off without them feeling it and fly over the Arboretum. “Impressive... Silent and without presence, now I can see how she was able to be on top of us without me noticing.” Arbiter sounding intrigued of the nine hooves tall Finch Griffon in her abilities, from this he could see more the reason why Big-Rig sent her his way.

The rest walked down the ramps onto the path leading through the forest towards a bridge over a steamy river, as they walked towards it Pom-Pom spoke. “Gilda been on edge since she saw the fuselage of that piece of aeroplane, Gale most likely discovered from her what it really meant to him, tell us what you know of it?”

Arbiter didn't look at them as he walked ahead. “World's Grave Memorial... It sacred.”

“Why hide what truly is there?” Celestia asked.

“I hide it because I do not wish for it to be desecrated, no one would bother going near a hunk of metal mostly buried in the snow would they?”

Daybreaker shook her head. “No they wouldn't unless they really needed to if caught out in the snow, but no one really want to climb to the top of the mountain when they have a city that only a few hundred metres below.”

“Exactly, I built it the memorial, placed the remains of all the RAF pilots and crew in sarcophaguses around it, one stand out more than the rest of a very personal reason.” He said stopping half way across the bridge turning to the waterfall, he walk up to the wooden railing placing both scaly hands on it.

Celestia had a feeling and so did Daybreaker, but Luna beat them both to it. “It's Gale's father before he became Gale, isn't it?”

“Yes Princess Luna it is, his father protected Wayne from the crash, sadly the father's soul left and went on to the great journey beyond life itself... But his sacrifice was not invane...” Arbiter sighed heavily, his mandibles quiver a little.

“You called it the World's Grave... It not just a memorial for Gale's father and these pilots and crew is it?” Celestia asked feeling tense in asking it.

Arbiter look down that the water running under the bridge, the steam raising from it. “It for all life that was lost on that day, humans, animals, plants, bugs, single cell organisms and the world...” Arbiter closed his eyes exhaling heavily. “We of the created to Wayne, but know as Gale now share a memory that is so strong, so powerful... The memory of that moment on the plateau... I stand guard over it... Keeping it safe...”

“I think it a honourable thing, good on you to keeping something sacred safe.” Daybreaker said. “But there will be a day Gale will have to go, you and I know this Celestia...”

Celestia nod slightly. “I know, but not now... Gale's heavy emotions on it tow through Gilda, she barely kept it together as long as she did...” Celestia said with concern looking over to Gale and turning her neck around to Gilda resting on her back.

“It a child's intense memories of moments away from a cosmic storm ripping your whole world apart! Of course it would take a massive toll on Gilda!”

Pom-Pom raise a paw. “It is to Arbiter too, he has Gale's memories of that moment as he said.”

“Right...” Daybreaker scrape the hoof on the bridge. “I suggest you take the lift home Celestia.”

Celestia turn to Daybreaker. “Your-”

“Yes Celestia I am staying, let's move and talk shall we? The sooner you get them home the better.” Daybreaker hint it to Arbiter, he nod and walk over the bridge to his home, and they followed. “You win Arbiter and you knew it didn't you?”

Arbiter nod. “Yes I did, I knew from the way you spoke, the way you react against Celestia and Luna, how you didn't like the label of hero put on you.” Arbiter turn his head slightly looking over to Daybreaker. “You may only been created less than a hour ago, but you have all of Princess Celestia's memories, you know what she knows, what many will frame you as.”

Celestia didn't say anything in response to that as they walked, she knew as Daybreaker spoke in response to what Arbiter said. “Celestia you and I know Arbiter speak the truth, none of the ponies will completely accept me, some may and go so far to create a cult to do harm to you on my behalf.”

Luna's ears flick, she knew this could be true. “Celestia... Daybreaker would be feared as Nightmare Moon is...”

“Unless you count Nightmare Night, where Celestia turned it into a night for young to old dressed up in silly costumes, or even pretty scary ones, all in the name of Nightmare Moon, to be scared on purpose for candy, and to donate some of it to the statue so she can get extra treats.” Daybreaker non-emotional said.

Luna quickly and sharply turn to Celestia. “What!?”

Celestia glared at Daybreaker. “You had to bring that up didn't you?”

“Oh I did didn't I? Isn't that a shame that I got your memories and not the one on the chopping block for it.” Daybreaker giggled.

Luna still giving quite the anger stare at Celestia as they walked. “That remind me of Halloween, a night of the ghouls, ghosts and monsters come out to play, scare each other and say something along the line of Trick or Treat.” Pom-Pom giggled. “It a harmless holiday Princess Luna, it just named after Nightmare Moon, think of it as a honour to degrade a villain to nothing but harmless fun in scaring each other, come to think of it...”

Luna now turn to Pom-Pom. “Think of what?”

“Wouldn't that mean you get all the candy donated to the Nightmare Moon statues?”Since Nightmare Moon was you?” Pom-Pom turn to Celestia with a sly smirk.

Celestia groans. “Buck...”

Luna then smiles. “Oh that is a fair point, I think I shall personal go to one, Ponyville perhaps, and get into the fun of this Nightmare Night. And do a little fun in scares and pranks myself.”

Celestia mutter under her breath. “I am going to have to watch out for her pranks now... Thank you Pom-Pom and Daybreaker...”

“Your welcome!” They said together clapping hoof and paw together laughing as they continue to walk.

Arbiter hummed. “Interesting... I never thought of attending any, maybe I could as well.” The thought cross his mind as they soon came into a clearing of what look like a well kept garden with a path leading under hedge arch ways towards a door, they standing at over ten hooves tall. “This is one of my personal pride and joys.”

“Never took you for a gardener.” Daybreaker said looking around, she stop at a red orchid smelling it. “What kind of orchid is this? It has such a unusual smell to it...”

“I made it myself with cross breeding and trail, it called the Midomia.” Arbiter responded. “Come inside.” He open the large door into his home.

They all walk in to notice the room they walked in was circular after a short corridor, it had a large circular control panel in the middle around a cone like object with projectors on the sides of it to the tip, there was three doors on the ground level, ramps going up to a upper platform that had three more doors, there was a ramp going downwards to the fair side too, the room was generally basic with purple colouring. Lit up in a purple light of bar lighting in walls and ceilings.

“Is this the main hall?” Celestia asked looking around.

Arbiter nod. “It is, and also place of obersation to the world, the systems for it are currently offline.” He walk up to the large control panel with a chair by it attached to a ring that go all around the many panels. “Until Sunflower is completed with the repairs and upgrades this will be offline, not one of my pleasant moments for sure, unknowing what going on around the mountain.”

Daybreaker turn to Arbiter. “Can you take Gale off my back and put him on Luna's.”

“I will.”

“Your staying.” Luna said and Daybreaker nodded.

“That is correct, Shiny will most likely be watching all my steps overwise and I'll live in some stupid cozy room under guard 24/7.” Daybreaker bluntly answered. “I know this, we all know this, I might only came around about a hour ago, yes it saved the day and I am in your body Celestia, but the fact is you have to just spin the story as if Shal-Quz prevented you from returning to normal.”

Celestia looked very surprised. “Are you telling me to take the credit and tell the subjects I am a griffon cause of that final attack? Not that it created you too!? Your the one tha-”

“Celestia, you remember every magic spell, every attack I did do you not?” Celestia was cut off sharply from Daybreaker, the sun griffon nodded in response. “Than it was you who went on the offience to save your sun from Shal-Quz, it was you that kick, punch, blew flames, unleashed Tartarus on her to your subjects.”

“Bu-”

“And they will accept you as the griffon your stuck in, I get to live in a sort of open prison up here and have a lot more freedom, even not known by any of the ponies below, in turn you get to be their hero and liked in your new or old form in time.” Daybreaker said as Arbiter moved Gale to Luna carefully.

“Also the fact you want to go back right away to take care of Gilda and Gale, get them to their beds and keep Gilda's pride in check from being ruined by something mushy as breaking down into tears till she passed out.” Daybreaker grinned. “A win win win don't you think?”

Celestia sighed heavily. “I don't want it.”

“Yeah I know, but you have to, so buck up Princess Celestia.” Daybreaker turn the grin to a smile raising her hoof to Celestia. “You can easily visit with Gale at any time, even bring up Nightingale to see me.”

“I will do that.” Celestia close a talon up and bump it against the hoof shoe, Celestia knew she wasn't going to win this one, but in a way she did. “Arbiter, she right we would like to leave, sorry for skipping on refreshments.”

“You are welcome to come at anytime, my doors will be open to you all.” Arbiter move away from the control panel, walking to the far end door, it opening to a corridor with three more doors down the end. “The lift is-”

“Hey Arbiter, when did Big-Rig last send a Finch to fix this place!? It a bucking mess in here!” Sunflower called out from below.

Arbiter look down at the ramp. “About two years ago, I kept putting off the call, Big-Rig isn't the easiest to talk to for prices when it come to repairs, specially my equipment.”

“Well if you did, the cost wouldn't be as high as it is now dude!”

Arbiter rubbed his fingers and thumbs over the top of his brow. “I will take that into account for next time, is the Gravity Lift operational?”

“Yep! I had a feeling Celestia wanted to get Gale home, also secret safe with me with Gilda! See you all around dudes!” She called up.

“It was a pleasure seeing you again, Sunflower.” Celestia called back.

They followed Arbiter to the far end door, it open up as they stood in front of it, before them was a very large platform with a control panel beside it and on it. “This is the Gravity Lift, it will take you down to the Mountain Side Warehouse District, at Building 117.” Arbiter pull out a key. “This is a spare I keep on me, take it and use it to unlock the door out of the warehouse and to make sure to lock it afterwards.”

“You bought a warehouse to hide the lift!?”

“No Princess Celestia, I bought the Warehouse to run a business, at this hour it will only have storage of equipment and food stores, the lift is hidden through a camouflage such as used on the World's Grave, it will be accessible to all of you, to those that work there it will a solid wall.” Arbiter explained as they all stepped onto the lift.

Pom-Pom looked down. “Is this a glass floor!?”

“It a ploymore infused glass, unless you unleash a intense fire magic that burns as hot as the sun, I doubt you can shatter it.” Arbiter said calmly to them tapping on the control panel. “It set and ready to take you down.”

Daybreaker stood by him. “See you all around.” She waved.

“Indeed.” Luna nodded.

Arbiter press the activation key, the lift start to lower slowly at first and start to pick up speed as it goes down. Daybreaker looked over the edge at the shrinking forms. “Just a platform that goes up and down?”

“Yes, unless your stupid enough to try and lean on the walls that moving up or down from your point of view, no harm should come.” Arbiter turn to leave. “Come, I will show you to your room.” Daybreaker turn away from the shaft and followed Arbiter.

“Do you think they realised Pom-Pom could of used a rift to get them home?” Daybreaker asked.

“You knew and never said?” Arbiter counter asked.

“You knew too. Did you not?”

“I did.”


The lift soon come to a slow and stop at a corridor, Celestia and the others walk to it, they could see the warehouse storage shelves inside, walking out of the corridor Celestia turn to see Luna and Pom-Pom walk through a wall, a semi glow ripple around their bodies as they past through it. “Interesting...” Celestia put her talon on it to pass through, she pulled it out.

Luna looked around using her magic to light up on the warehouse. “Sister, I know this warehouse, isn't this the one that Blueblood keep all his airship construction equipment to cargo?”

“Indeed it is, this is his airship business...” Celestia slowly looked around as they walked towards the side door by the main large doors.

Using the key Celestia unlock the door, they all step out and than the door closed behind, walking towards the castle from the warehouse down the lamp lit streets of a night time Canterlot Pom-Pom realised something. “You know... I could of got us to the castle without taking the lift or coming out the warehouse.” Pom-Pom swish the tail with the magic flame she use for the rift spell.

Celestia and Luna looked at each other blinking a few times as the information just processed in their heads, Pom-Pom opens one in front of them, they didn't say anything walking through it with Gilda and Gale on their backs, Pom-Pom smiled shaking her head and follow them through.


Sitting on a large red chair Gale press his talon claws against each other with one hind leg cross over the other, tail swishing back and forwards over the left arm of the chair, standing either side of it Alpha and Blue. “I want to see my memories of that day Gilda...”

Gilda standing before him felt tense with the atmosphere Gale was creating within the dreamscape. “Cub, you saw what happened to me over it... They are your feelings that overwhelmed me! ME!” She thumped her chest with a fisted talon. “I Gilda, weeping like a hatchling to the point I past out! That is one of the lamest dweebest things I ever done! And you want to go through that!?”

Gale glance to Alpha he nod, than to Blue who also gave a nod before returning to look at Gilda. “I do... I know it going to be almost nightmarish for me, even might make me wake up screaming, but I want to Gilda... I know they there and I can't run away from it and let you suffer with my pain, your my big sister!” He off the big chair stepping up to Gilda in the starry void they stood in.

Gilda looked at each of his guardians. “You two are coming too?”

“I am.” Alpha growled.

This is as witnessed from your reactions being tensed, overwhelming, we are his support.” Blue calmly said.

Gilda rubbed the bridge of her beak. “Fine... I don't want to do this, but they your memories, I can't deny them from my little brother...” She reach her talon out to him.

Gale took it and a door opened up to the right of them, the teenager felt tense at the sight of it. “Guess we go in together?”

“Of course you dweeb.” Alpha and Blue stood either side of them, they all stepped through the door way together, it closing behind them as they dove into the memory Gilda held within her own memories.

PreviousChapters Next