• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 14,293 Views, 1,560 Comments

Griffon of Canterlot - Electuroo



A young griffon found a few weeks after the events of Nightmare Moon on the grounds of the castle. The questions continue to mount over time with no solid answers as they find that communicating with the young griffon going to be more challenging.

  • ...
63
 1,560
 14,293

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47 – The Dream Adventure of Gale and Discord Part Six

Author's Note:

Whelp it comes to a end, the dream adventure has ended and if you feel it sudden and odd remember that dreams never end the way you think it should, how many had dreams that had a odd ending?

You will see what I mean at the end!

Also congrats to Platinum Pony, you are the winner being the closest!

Love to hear your views as always, comment openly.

Stay safe and healthy all!

-Electuroo

Griffon of Canterlot

Chapter 47 – The Dream Adventure of Gale and Discord Part Six

Discord leaning against a wall of a building standing on a lower roof watch the boats destroy the bridges to make way, Alpha and Gale land on the roof seeing that the ships were already on the move towards the harbour. “Discord where is Po?” Gale asked looking around for the panda.

“Oh he just ahead of the ships over at that roof top.” Discord nod his head in the direction, they saw him standing there with Discord's cone hat on. “Oh keep theses on.” He pull out three sets of head phones. “Trust me you will need them.”

Gale took one, Alpha did too. “What exactly are this thing?” Alpha studied it placing the stone mallet down with a thud breaking a few tiles causing them to crash down on the street blow.

Gale put his on over the ears. “You put them on like this, they either have sound play through them or block sound.”

Alpha raise a eye brow. “Why would I want to block out sound?”

Discord put his on. “Oh believe me you will see soon enough.” Alpha put his on and just in time.

Po stood firm and speaks out, soon as he did the voice boomed out through out Goneman City causing everyone to cover their ears. “SHEN!”

Alpha heard it through the head piece but just enough not to be deafening as it is to everyone else. “What did you do!?” Alpha turn to Discord who was in fits of laughter.

“Hahaha I hahaha modified my hat to amplify his voice hahahaha!” Discord holding his tube body around the gut area continuing to laugh.

Gale snorted in amusement too seeing how Shen reacted on the main ship at the back of the fleet, Alpha smirked seeing the pain Po was causing him and the other wolves. “Lord of Chaos, I can see why you have that title.” He chuckled lightly resting his arm against the pole of the stone mallet.

“A PANDA STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR DESTINY!”

“WILL YOU STOP TALKING YOUR GOING TO MAKE US ALL DEAF!” Shen shouted at the top of his lungs back at Po but doesn't reach the panda.

He keep shouting out that the words couldn't be quiet heard as everyone cringe in pain.

“DISC Of destruction.” Po pull back and throws it, the hat sails past the chain right for Shen,

Shen sees it coming at the last second, not able to react it suddenly explodes into confetti and streamers all over Shen with glitter. Po cover his mouth trying not to laugh at what happened to Shen, he squawks angrily seeing others around him trying not to laugh at him too. “That does it! Take aim!”

Po see the cannons raise up to him. “Uh oh...”

“Ready... Aim...” Po leap off the roof bouncing off a few others causing them to try and re aim.

Discord turn to Alpha. “I had my fun, your turn wolf boy.” Discord pat him on the back.

Alpha lift the stone mallet up. “This won't explode like that last one will it?”

Gale shook his head. “No I don't think it should, but I can't promise it won't...”

“It good enough for me Lord Gale.” He jump over to the next roof to the next as Po leap on the boat and jump onto the next causing the two cannons to now turn on each other on the front boats.

Lighting the fuse on one boat the other wolves by Po cry out. “Don't shoot, don't shoot!” Over and over again with some leaping into the water.

“Friendly fire! Don't shoot!” The wolf on Shen's ship cry out, they put out the fuse in time.

Shen point to Po. “Attack!” The wolves on the other ships and from behind start to attack him all at once.

Alpha lands right next to Po hitting a few of them away with the stone mallet. “Whoa how are you holding that thing up!? That must weigh a lot!”

“Oh it does.” Alpha blocks a blade from hitting Po and hit the wolf away catching the blade tossing it to Po. “Gale's gift made it light for me.” He smirked.

Po grabbed the blade. “Ooo that is so neat!” Po roll over some of the wolves. “Catch of Freedom!” Po toss the blade to his friends before getting jumped all over by the pack.

“Monkey!” Tigress spoke, he grab with his tail and spin around breaking the chains freeing all of them.

They land around Po using their kicks, tail whip, punches and wing attacks to knock all the wolves away part from Alpha, Crane quickly stop Tigress from hitting Alpha. “His the rouge wolf at the village Tigress.”

“Fine...” Tigress move into a battle stance. “Impressive dragon warrior, what the plan?”

“Step one save the Furious Five...”

“What the next plan?”

Alpha speaks up for Po. “Stop Shen before his ships reach the harbour.”

Po nods. “Just like Alpha said!” They start pushing through with kung fu, kicking, punching, dodging and knocking through the wolves raising from one boat to the other.

Ox comes in from behind knocking away more wolves, Po turn around gasping with surprise. “Master Ox!” Croc burst out of the water spilt kicking two wolves before landing with a splits. “And Croc!”

“Vengeance is served.” Master Croc said as the fight behind Po continue.

“What are y-”

Ox hints behind them. “Your friend there is very persuasive.” Po look over to see many wolves getting knocked around to see Shifu jump up hitting a few of them in the air before tossing the stick down in front and landing on it.

“Master Shifu!”

Gale watching the action from the roof near the harbour bridge. “Oh wow they really showing them!” Discord snap his talon as one wolf came at him turning the wolf into a puppy, the pup look over at himself and runs away.

“They are, it seem the red panda gave them something to do.”

Gale flew up over the bridge looking down as they knock one boat up to pin itself on the arch, the others pulled together by Po and Crane doing his wing burst wind attack. The results causes those boats to block the way through, the wolves quickly rush up to only get all the kung fu fighters emerging and knocking all the wolves back racing to Shen in a stars of light.

“Why aren't we firing!?” Shen cries out in panic.

“They taking our of gunners sir!”

“Fire! Fire the damn thing!”

“But sir we will kill our own!”

“I said fire at them! FIRE FIRE!”

The wolf turn to him and toss the stick down. “No I won't! Now I know why Alpha tu-” He didn't get to finish when Shen threw three blades at him killing the wolf.

Alpha saw this, a chill ran through his body that moment he knew that would have been him, he turn to Gale just above the arch and back to Shen. “He going to fire...” Shen leap up onto the cannon causing it to lower right at Po and the other kung fu fighters, Alpha knew the fire power alone wouldn't be enough but all those ships buckled and broken did, this could easily chain react.

“Discord, Gale in the line of fire!” Alpha shouted out to the Lord of Chaos.

Discord look down at Alpha pointing to the stone arch, he was in turmoil. “Ah poop! I can't believe I am going to do this!” Discord flew right over to Gale twisting his body around Gale shielding him just as the cannon fires, it causes a massive chain of explosions with a powerful concussive force sending them flying into the harbour waters.

Gale dazed from the sudden events slowly regain his senses feeling the cool water washing around him, he found himself on a blank of wood from a ship remains. Discord lying out cold on another near by him, Alpha surfaced swimming over to both of them. “When did he fire on his army like that?” Gale asked rubbing the side of his head.

Alpha turn to the ships entering the harbour lining up. “Because he only cares for a bottomless pit of power... He need to be stopped...” Alpha push Gale and Discord away swimming towards a much larger piece where the stone mallet laid on top of.

Gale reach out to Alpha. “Don't go!” Alpha didn't reply but smile to Gale as he continue to swim.

Discord groans slowly raising his head. “Wh-what did I miss?”

“Alpha and Po are heading right to that massive pieces of ship remains! They be big open targets Discord!” Gale tried to flap his wings finding the water on them made hard for him to do so.

Discord put his paw on Gale's foreleg. “I got a feeling they are going to be fine.”

“B-”

“Trust the Lord of Chaos, I can sense it.” Gale look to Discord and back to them as they stood up, Gale slowly nod but feeling uneasy doing nothing but watch.

Both Po and Alpha stood closing their eyes, Shen laughed lightly. “As you wish, let's finish this.” All the cannons lined up for the shot at Po and Alpha, the others watched unable to act. Po shift his right foot back moving his arms slightly in rhythm, Shifu saw it with widen eyes as he knew what Po was doing.

Alpha kick up the stone mallet holding it with one hand paw moving in the same motion as Po a few seconds later. “Oooo my chaos senses are tingling!” Discord shivered with excitement.

Po put his hand paws apart from each other opening his eyes, Shen smiling calls out the attack order. “Fire!” The cannonball race across in a sparkling light of red right at Po.

Po closed his eyes sensing the ball coming as a droplet. “Inner peace...” He thought, opening his eyes shifting the hand paw forwards, to everyone surprise he not only caught it but toss it to his left into the water, Shen and Shifu stared in surprise as it splashed down.

Alpha one eye open smirked till Po showed he had his paw hand on fire running around, staring at the panda shaking it about. “Hot hot hot hot.” He shoving his paw hand in his own mouth putting out the flame.

Shen looked at him angrily. “Again!”

Alpha this time caught the cannonball with his mallet twisting around and it widely flies up, both Po and Alpha looked around for where it hit to hear the splash behind them near one of the boats, the wolves step back nervously seeing how close it was from hitting their ship.

Po punch the air with both fists. “Yeah!” Another comes in and he dodges it as Alpha did a flip over one too.

“Kill them!” Shen growled in anger. “Somebody kill them!”

Gale blinked a few times as his mind couldn't even process what was happening before his own eyes as both of them was returning the cannonballs back at the fleet. “H-how is that possible!?”

“Dreams are chaotic so the rules of it doesn't apply, it is your dream adventure afterall, I am only here as a guest.” Discord chuckled as Po flip around two cannonballs to catch one, he spins around a few times throwing it back to hit a ship causing it front to explode and sink it.

Shen watched in disbelief as his fleet was being destroyed by a wolf that turned on him and a panda. “What!? NO!” Tigress grinned seeing at Po and Alpha were winning, Po point to one of his eyes and point to Shen with a sly smirk shifting into position as Alpha did too. “Keep firing! Keep firing!” Gorilla look at him and back to the fuse to light it, the nearby wolf ship fires too.

Alpha catch the wolf ship one sending him back behind Po, as this happens Po catches the one fired from Shen's ship, claws digging into the metal before he start to be lifted in the air coming down to spin around from the force of the cannonball, Alpha spinning around behind him like a spin top.

Shen sees the black and white symbol with the light behind, the very thing Soothsayer showed would happen and that moment was his defeat, wide eyed Shen knew what was about to come as Po spins around a few times speaking out. “Scodoosh!” The ball flies.

“For peace!” Alpha let his fly right behind Po's returning cannonball, they right next each other flying right for Shen's ship.

Shen braced himself as the two cannonballs hit the cannon direct causing a massive explosion that engulfed the ship, Shen regains his senses lying on the deck coughing as he sits up to look up at the remains of the cannon held in place by rope, it wrecked beyond repair. Looking around he saw his whole fleet was in ruins, all destroyed. “Ho-how did-how did you do it?”

Po stood with Alpha before Shen, Alpha saw the puzzle sphere picking it up off the deck, Po was about to speak when Gale lands in front of them closing his wings up. “Shen...”

“Going to gloat are you?”

Gale shook his head. “No...” He looked around. “This is what Soothsayer said would happen if you continued down this bottomless pit of craving power, you had so much and lost it all for more and more... Don't you see that there is only two paths left for you now?”

Shen twist around about to draw his blade but saw a spark of light from Gale's eyes. “So this is the moment she spoke of... The path changed so slightly...”

“You done so many bad things because of the darkness that grew in you, there a chance that you could find that light Shen...”

Discord appears behind them, Po and Alpha turn to him, he didn't say a word just looking at Shen. “I see...”

Alpha sighed seeing the blades appearing from the sleeve. “Lord Gale, you said you piece let's go... Leave this for Po to deal with.” Gale sighed without a word turning around walking up to Alpha raising his talon out to him, he took it with the paw hand. “Discord take us to the pier...”

Discord looked down at them and over at Shen. “There is no black and white, only grey.” He said and with a snap of the lion paw they vanished leaving only Po with Shen.

“Now what will you do Shen?”

Shen looked around breathing in and out steadily drawing four more blades tossing one that land in front of Po. “I took everything away from you and yet you found peace... I first do not know how but now I do... Take the blade, give it to the griffon and tell him...”

Thank you for trying to reach into my darken heart, the spark of light is faint but it can't change what I am or who I am...”

Po picked up realising what Shen was about to do. “Sh-”

“Go panda, get out of here now!” He toss the blades in six directions cutting the rope by a single thread each, the sudden cut cause the cannon remains to shift downwards slightly.

Po nods. “For what it worth, you changed your fate...” Po turn and runs.

Shen put his wing arms into the sleeves as each rope snaps and the cannon remains start to fall. “So this is what it feels to be at peace at one self?” He closed his eyes as he let the hands of destiny take the cause he choose.

Po leaps off the ship just as the cannon hits the deck with a chain of explosions set him flying into the water, the others watch hoping he is alright to get their answer when he surface. The residents of the city cheer in delight as Tigress put her paw hand out, he takes it and helped out of the water.

“That was pretty hard core.” She smiled and he gave her a hug causing Tigress to freeze up, Crane beak drops and the others stare in shock, Po realises and let go of Tigress. Monkey quickly jump hug him as so does the others.

Shifu step up to him. “It seems you have found inner peace and at such a young age.”

Gale, Discord and Alpha watch from afar and the fireworks go off. “Well that was anticlimactic... How did you sway Shen like that?” Discord asked as they watched the fireworks.

Gale sitting on the wall holding the puzzle sphere watching the colourful blasts. “I just spoke to him, but I was hoping he would take the other option.”

Alpha leaning on the wall glaze at the mallet beside him for a second before looking back at the ying-yang firework blast appear. “Sometimes destiny can not be changed no matter how hard you try to change it Lord Gale.”

“I changed yours.” Gale turn to Alpha. “Didn't I?”

“Yes you did and I am glad you did.” Alpha nod.

Soothsayer step up to them. “I am glad I caught you before you've left.” They turn to her. “Alpha your story continues because of Gale, I believe you should go with him.”

“What?”

“I believe you should go with Gale back to Dream Cavern, unless you want to spend the rest of your days in jail here in Goneman City.” Soothsayer stated.

Gale blinked. “Why? He helped save Goneman City?”

Soothsayer tap Alpha's black nose causing him to lick it. “Because he did a lot of bad things for the last 30 years, also one secert he holds can not be told to the panda, not yet anyway.”

Discord raise a eye. “And that be?”

Alpha put his paw hand over the closed eye. “I speared his father.”

Discord raised eye turn to startled look. “Well I wasn't expecting that...”

Soothsayer look over to her right. “Gale go before Po and the others come, I will explain to them.”

Gale jump off the wall. “Alpha will you come with us?”

Alpha look to the Soothsayer and back to Gale. “She helped change my destiny, I own her that much and I am loyal to you Lord Gale.” He knelt down to Gale with his head down. “I will go with you, sir.”

“Can you tell the others we see them again some day?”

“I will.” Soothsayer step back as Gale turn the rings around to the circle discs, the puzzle sphere at 195 makes a unlock sound, in a burst of bluish white cloud with lightning surrounding them they were gone as soon as it disburst before her eyes.

Po appeared up the steps gasping for air. “Soothsayer I... I hoping you seen Gale.”

“I did but you just missed him, they gone back home.” Soothsayer turn to Po. “Hold on to that and give it to him whenever he returns.” She hints to the feather blade held in his right hand paw.

“Aw come on!” Po groans.


In the Dream Randomiser Chamber Blue leaning against the wall still noticed the bluish white blast of energy come down. “Their adventure already over? It only been 30 minutes...” Blue push off the wall walking to the platform to see Gale, Discord and- “Master Gale who is that?”

Gale step off the platform. “This is Alpha, his a wolf from the dream adventure we had! It was a fun four days!”

Did you say four days?”

“Yep!” Gale drop down on all fours shaking himself a bit. “Alpha I like you to meet Blue, is a jackal diamond dog and the guardian of Dream Cavern.”

Alpha step off the platform with his eye looking around before settling on Blue. “Your a strange looking dog.”

As you are.” Blue respondd.

“Can you show him around?” Gale pull a chip out of the console placing it in a metal case. “And put this in the memory storage so we can go back to that dream adventure at another time?”

Blue took the case from him. “As you wish Master Gale, hope you enjoy your day.”

Gale nods. “I will! I got to tell mum all about this awesome dream adventure! Bye!” With that Gale vanish in a burst of particles before them.

Alpha finally realized something. “He was naked...You all are... He was standing on all fours...”

Indeed, there is a fair few things to explain since Master Gale woken up.” Blue put the metal case into a slot on the wall.

Discord yawned walking by them. “For me I am getting some zzzzs, this dream form of myself need it rest, stone or not I need it.” Discord walk off down the corridor.

“Why are you all naked and I don't see any-”

Blue cuts him off. “Don't think hard on it and accept magic as the answer to your question, it much simpler.” Blue waves him to follow. “Come Alpha.”

Alpha follows him down the corridor. “Maybe Soothsayer was wrong, I should of died by the wing of Shen...”

There must have been a reason for you to come, Gale wouldn't let a creation of his imagination from a dream adventure come back otherwise.” Blue calmly replied.

“Sound like your talking in my head...”

In a way I am and...” They step out through the waterfall entrance. “Welcome to Dream Cavern your new home.”

Alpha jaw drops at the beauty of the cavern that he was in, the crystal lighting to the forest, fields, flowers, rivers and the few buildings that are in his view alone. “Okay...I take all that back and I'll accept magic as the answer to it all..”

Blue smirked slightly. “And the reason is?”

“I found paradise...”

PreviousChapters Next