• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 14,297 Views, 1,560 Comments

Griffon of Canterlot - Electuroo



A young griffon found a few weeks after the events of Nightmare Moon on the grounds of the castle. The questions continue to mount over time with no solid answers as they find that communicating with the young griffon going to be more challenging.

  • ...
62
 1,560
 14,297

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 71.75 – Farewell For Now

Author's Note:

Short chapter for their departure from the cubic prison, Leela a bird that keep her promise to get them home at sunrise in Canterlot.

Love to hear your comments as always.

Stay safe and healthy all

-Electuroo

Griffon of Canterlot

Chapter 71.75 – Farewell For Now

The night orb glowed brightly with the stars, stellar clouds on the ceiling of the cube, Leela lead them all through the night lit forest back to the place they arrived, Rocky decided to tag along with his paw hands behind the head humming away, Gilda, Gale, Glacier and Celestia followed behind them.

Leela pulled out a sheet of loose paper form her book, lifting it up to Celestia, she took it with her magic. “That Princess Celestia is for your eyes alone, this is the rune glyph spell for teleportation to here.”

Celestia looked at the scroll, the rune glyph symbols for the spell. “Is this the only way to get here?”

“Yeah it is, quite the ride too, getting sucked inwards to be thrown out in another location, quite the thrill ride!” Rocky laughed. “Leelee launched me through one right into the sea, she did it to try and stop me from being annoying.”

Gilda rolled her eyes. “Why am I not surprised to hear that?”

Rocky shrugged. “What can I say? When ya made without a age limit, pretty much can take anything ya get thrown at ya, I found ways to pick up a hobby or a few hundred, one being pillow collection.”

Gale tilt his head. “Leela made you without limits?”

“Nah, I do have limits cub, just can't age or die, while the book exist, I am pretty much connected to it as she is, just have better coverage in distance, as in no limits, so I can be in one part of the universe and the book in another part, I'll still be able to sing the blues!” He chuckled. “Isn't that right Leelee?”

Leela pat the book a little. “His right, while this exist he and I do, but while I have limited connection range and full access to the magic, he has unlimited range and no access to the book's magic.”

Rocky gave her a hug with the arm around the back of her neck, hand paw resting on the shoulder. “Pretty much what she said, but even I am without that kind of magic, I have my own.”

Gilda knew that all too well. “I found that out the hard way chasing you all over the place Trash Panda.”

“Too right, Doll!” He gave her a wink. “But totally worth the chaos though?”

Gilda chuckled. “Yep.” She saw him let go of the hug from Leela. “No hugs, only one that can is Gale, even I tell him to stop it, I know he won't.” Gale grinned and Gilda shook her head.

Ricky snap his fingers. “Darn, and I give good hugs!”

Gilda grinned. “Gale, do your thing.”

Gale launched himself at Ricky, giving him a big hug. “Whoa, tight! That some hug!” Ricky approved returning the hug.

Nightingale was staring at the sky sitting by the pond, Celestia step up to her. “Nightingale?”

“Hmm?” She glance over to her.

“Quite the night ceiling isn't it?” Celestia looked up at it too.

Nightingale return to gazing at it, the stellar gases moving around, with the tickling of the stars. “It is mum, I never seen a night sky quite like this, I know it isn't real, but it just have that awstruck feeling, one I never thought I have upon looking at a night sky, no offence to aunty Luna, but I think Leela got her beat.”

Celestia laughed. “I believe she does, just don't tell my sister I agreed, okay?”

“It be our secret.” Nightingale put a claw to the beak.

Leela open the book up, pulling out the teleportation rune glyph spell, setting it down before them. “Once you all are inside, I will trigger the completion of the spell and send you all back to the Canterlot Gardens, just hope Princess Luna is prepared.”

Celestia turn to her. “I am sure she will.”

Glacier grabbed Leela's arm. “Before we go, can I have a quiet word to the side?”

“Glacier, what is it?” Celestia asked.

Glacier turn to Celestia. “Something I can't say, it a matter on a personal note, something that is to me.”

Leela look to the saddle bag and back to the talon, followed up to the eyes looking down upon her. “That personal hmm?”

“Yes.”

“Very well, let's go and come over here, Rocky hold the fort for a moment please?”

“Since ya asked nicely, sure thing Leelee.” He gave a two finger salute against his forehead, and out to her.

Leela and Glacier walked a bit away from them, then a dome appear around them. “Silent spell, no way of knowing what they saying, even made it solid so we can't watch their beaks either.” Nightingale stated looking at the dome.

Gale just shrugged. “Private is private, respect it right?”

“That we do son.” Celestia nodded.

Gilda tap it. “I am curious what they are talking about.”

After a few minutes the dome drops. “All done, ready to go”

Leela open her book. “I will continue my research on the matter we talked about, Glacier.”

Nightingale curiously looked at both of them. “What kind of research?”

Glacier writing in her book. “It private, with Leela having everything written in that damn book, I needed her to do some private research for me.”

“And I agreed to it.” Leela stated. “Nothing to worry about.” She closed the book up. “Nothing at all.” Rocky frowned with his arms crossed but didn't say anything. “All of you step in the circle, I have a promise to keep, rather not tick off Princess Luna.”

They all stepped into the circle. “Bye bye Leela! See you again?”

“Of course Master Wayne, we will keep in touch.” Leela creates a book with her own magic, sending it over to him, he took it to see a black feather on the cover of the yellow book. “It maybe look blank, but when you write in it, I will be able to see what you wrote to me, in turn I be able to respond on the paper, like this.” She open her book, moving her claw finger around.

The book glows, Gale looked surprised as he opened it to see what Leela wrote in her book. “Whoa! That cool! Text Book!” He hugged it tightly. “Thank you for awesome gift!”

“It my pleasure Master Wayne,” she bowed to him.

Celestia's eyes fell upon the book and to Leela. “Sunset...” She whispered.

Gale held it up to her, with the plush tucked under his wing. “Look it a Text Book!” He said happily to her.

“It sure is.” She smiled back. “Now hold on tight to it and your plush, we going to be flying out when we teleport to our destination.”

“Okay mum!”

She looked around. “We all ready?”

“Sure.” Gilda said.

“I am good to go.” Nightingale nodded.

Glacier adjusted her stance. “Ready as I can be.”

Celestia nodded to Leela. “We ready, it now or never.”

Leela cast the last part of the rune, it lifts up around them and spins, than fold in pulling them in, the teleportation completed. “Is the door unlocked?”

“Yes it-” Leela turn to see a cloud of smoke, a dust trail leading to the cottage. “Oh come on you bloody raccoon! Can't you not steal my pillows just this once!?” She jumped on the book, it flew back to the cottage.

PreviousChapters Next