• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 14,293 Views, 1,560 Comments

Griffon of Canterlot - Electuroo



A young griffon found a few weeks after the events of Nightmare Moon on the grounds of the castle. The questions continue to mount over time with no solid answers as they find that communicating with the young griffon going to be more challenging.

  • ...
63
 1,560
 14,293

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25.5 – Consequences

Author's Note:

Luna shows the finer points to Celestia in the most direct manner. There must be Consequences.

Short and sweet! Dream away my friends!

As always enjoy and comments welcomed!

-Electuroo

Griffon of Canterlot

Chapter 25.5 – Consequences

Celestia walked through the open door to suddenly find herself in a stellar space on a marble flooring circle, she turn to find the door once walked through now gone and only she with Luna stood in the middle of stellar space.

“Where are we?” Celestia took a look around seeing a orb appear and soon there was so many around her moving in a circular motion, many more high and feather out till she lost complete count of them all. “Luna what are these orbs?”

Luna had her back to Celestia finally turning around. “Sister each and everyone of these orbs are every single living sentient being asleep in Equestria, dreaming of something right this moment.”

The marble platform of white and black squares started to lift. “These are all that have the potential of becoming Dream Walkers.” Many of the orbs Celestia watched vanished leaving close to a dozen of them all coming closer to see.

Celestia noticed each of them seem to be a young pony to a buffalo even including one with Gale and each reminded her the days as teacher to a very young Twilight Sparkle. “Gale and these youngsters each had the gift to be taught in what I do Celestia.”

“I don't see why you are upset Luna, if Gale is one of these potential Dream Walkers. Isn't it a good thing?” Celestia turn to Luna.

Luna groans. “Sister as you find your student I have to go through a process! Each of them could be what I am looking for but also they could not, the process takes time.” Luna walks around Celestia as each orb starts to fade away.

“One of those is to do with the mental welfare of the individuals, if you clearly recall over 1000 years ago I became deceitful, jealous and allow myself to be consumed by the darkness.” Luna continue to walk around her sister.

Luna looked up at the full moon shining brightly above them shifting with the unicorn appearing across the surface. “I knew deep inside what might happen to me, so I created the book to help you sister in finding somepony or being that could take over in my steed.”

Celestia stared at the moon as the Mare in the Moon vanished once more. “As I am recovering I have been watchful of them all, yet you didn't seem to think twice about Gale having a old book that was falling apart at the seems.”

Celestia turn to Luna now glaring at her. “You choose to just renew it and give the new copy of it to Gale!”

Luna walked towards her and Celestia backing up till she felt her rump hit the wall of moon light around their marble platform. “Didn't you stop to think about the state of the book and maybe take a look through it first before blinding doing that!?”

“I-”

“Tia I am not done!” Celestia had no where to go or do with her magic being next to useless in the realm of dreams. “Neidoras box has been opened sister, there is no way I can close this up!” Luna point a hoof to a window appearing to show a high up view of the cavern landscape.

Gale and Blue with their paws in bubbling warm water from a hot spring talking to each other followed by laughter. “He remembered everything in the book he read so far! This Jackal Diamond Dog, this fictional being! It a dream created entity, an living life force created by a spell via the power of imagination in a dream!”

“What you are seeing Celestia is a fundamental mistake on your part! I have to now put aside my plans to finding out of those that could be a Dream Walker and work on Gale!” Luna's horn flares with a beam of magic shooting up to the moon shattering it to pieces but the cracks spread through the stellar background.

Celestia quickly jumps back from one forming under her hoof backing up to Luna. “Gale's mind is still in the process of healing! He doesn't know that magic in the dream realm could have direct effects on the psyche of others!”

The whole place shatters around them. “I-I didn't know, Luna you got to believe me I have no idea this could happen!” Celestia looked around now in the black void for Luna.

“Luna! Where are you!?” Celestia afraid to move as she tried to see Luna.

Luna steps out of the blackness in front of Celestia without a word said.

Celestia put a hoof to her chest still trying to calm herself. “I get it Luna... My actions could have had serious consequences.”

Luna raise an eye. “Could have?” Luna point a hoof to a round window and Celestia peer through it to see Gale with Blue, they sitting down with their paws dipped in a hot spring in the cavern. “Gale created a sentient Dream Defender, that creature may look like a strange blue, cream and back Jackal Diamond Dog.”

“It a fictional character from the flat box with moving pictures became real because Gale was carelessly given access to a power magical book.” Luna staring through the glass.

Celestia put a hoof to it clear surface. “Gale looks so happy...”

Luna quickly glares at Celestia. “Did you even pay attention to anything!?”

“Yes... Luna I did.” Celestia slowly look to Luna. “I should of knew better when seeing that book so damaged and yet I didn't.”

Luna rolled her eyes. “I gather that you are wondering how you've managed to make this mistake.”

Celestia nods.

“It being a parent...” Luna flatly responded. “You are treading on egg shells with your hooves afraid of losing that happy bundle of joy you been seeing from Gale all this time.”

“Why haven't you stepped in? Your his aunt.”

Luna narrows her eyes on Celestia. “DO... NOT... MOVE... THE... BLAME... ON... ME!” Luna's now towering over Celestia.

The solar princess quickly shrinks and falls back on her rump looking up at the furious Luna. “I have been recovering to regain some of my magic for the last month! You told me to rest and made sure no one bothered me!”

Celestia nods rapidly knowing Luna was right, she had done that for Luna. “I will teach Gale to control his new found Dream Magic, you will make sure he doesn't get his talons on any other type of magic book that really old or advanced.”

“Got it!?”

Celestia slowly standing up still looking up at the mega sized Luna bearing down on her. “Y-Yes Lulu.”

“Good!” Luna returned to normal before Celestia. “Now sister I have one more thing for you.”

“T-that is?” Celestia gulped.

“Your punishment!” Luna grins evilly and Celestia's ears peer back as her pupils shrink to pin pricks, Luna approach with wisps of magic moved around her as she step closer to Celestia.

Celestia wakes up screaming out in horror with her Royal Canterlot Voice that it echoes through out the castle startling every single pony within it walls.

Luna stood at the balcony of her own room with a satisfied smile that Celestia learned her lesson.

Gale opened his eyes sitting up yawning unaware of Celestia's horrified scream thanks to Luna, he got out of bed humming to himself happily about the wonderful dream he had, the griffon went to the bathroom to have a morning shower.

PreviousChapters Next