• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 14,302 Views, 1,560 Comments

Griffon of Canterlot - Electuroo



A young griffon found a few weeks after the events of Nightmare Moon on the grounds of the castle. The questions continue to mount over time with no solid answers as they find that communicating with the young griffon going to be more challenging.

  • ...
62
 1,560
 14,302

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 38.5 – Not so Dreamy

Author's Note:

Your votes are in with a amazing 71 total votes and the results are...

1 - 4 votes - 6%
4 - 12 votes - 17%
3 - 25 votes - 35%

Winner is 2 with 30 votes - 42%

So here is a short teaser intro to the next chapter

Dreamy Chaotic Chat

Thank you for the votes, enjoy the story, comment, stay safe and healthy.

-Electuroo

Griffon of Canterlot

Chapter 38.5 – Not so Dreamy

Suddenly and without warning Discord found that he could move freely once more, in a instant he twists the long body around stretch his arms and crack the bones in his back down to the tail. The red iris of the yellow eyes adjusting to the brightness of the light, he rubbed the beard with the paw a few times humming to himself.

“Now I am free it time to cause some untimely chaos!” Discord chuckled raising his paw up with a snap of the finger and thumb together nothing happened. “Huh?” He snapped again and again. “What gives!? I am not that rusty!” He growled snapping again. “Oh come on! I want to cause chaos for pett sack!”

Discord suddenly noticed he wasn't in the gardens of Canterlot anymore, he was in a forest with a cave ceiling above lined with crystals all forming into a massive one hanging just ahead over a large body of crystal blue water. “This isn't Canterlot, where the heck am I?”

“Your Discord.” A young voice said behind the lord of chaos.

With a fanged grin Discord turn around. “Oh I am! Behold my chaos!” He snapped his finger and thumb, yet again nothing.

Discord grumbles and his eyes met Gale's who stood before him tilting his head. “I thought you could do things like Q can.”

“What do you think I am trying to do!? Play snap the musical tune!” Discord yelled at Gale trying to use his chaotic magic with zero effect.

Gale raise a eye. “Mum said you used it to cause misery to ponies for the fun of it.”

“Causing chaos to the ponies is a good laugh!” Discord said proudly.

“But it not for them if it make them sad, Q kinda learned that when his powers were striped from him.” Gale said.

Discord snorted. “Well I am not him and I do what I want.” He stuck out his tongue at Gale arms crossed turning away.

“Not here you can't! This is my Dream Cavern, I made this place with my imagination!” Gale flew up to his eye level glaring at him.

Discord turn quickly. “Did you just say Dream Cavern, as this is a dream?”

Gale shouts out a mighty “Yes!” Discord suddenly felt the world just stopped.

He realised why his chaos magic wasn't working, a suddenly a growl comes from above bring more bad news to the draconequs , Discord look up at the tree branch to have his red eyes meet Blue's red eyes. “You try anything to Master Gale or the Dream Cavern, you have me to deal with.”

All Discord could do is slump forwards grumbling out two words.

“Oh Poop...”

PreviousChapters Next