• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 14,308 Views, 1,560 Comments

Griffon of Canterlot - Electuroo



A young griffon found a few weeks after the events of Nightmare Moon on the grounds of the castle. The questions continue to mount over time with no solid answers as they find that communicating with the young griffon going to be more challenging.

  • ...
62
 1,560
 14,308

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 81 – The Anticlimactic End

Author's Note:

The rather confusing conflicting dream adventure soon to end, it conclusion comes in the next chapter and it back to the world of reality for Gale and the other Dreamers.

It fun doing dream adventures, nothing need to make sense!

Love to see your comments as always!

Stay healthy and safe all!

Also Happy Easter!

-Electuroo

Griffon of Canterlot

Chapter 81 – The Anticlimactic End

Grogar the Echo calmly walked up the stone steps towards the Great Hall doors, monsters parted ways as each hoof fell upon the stone, he looked to his left, to the right and above, the magical golems had failed to breach the doors since his calm causal walk to said doors. A hydra slam into the barrier over and over again till it's own crystal core shattered, the feedback from the energy barrier caused it to collapse and smash to pieces upon the stone steps.

The hornless Grogar used the magic from his bell to capture the falling pieces and toss them to the side, he glanced at another hydra, it three heads lower in shame. “If you need something done, do it yourself.” He grumbled.

Creating a ball of magic he tossed it right at the barrier, the golden energy hits the light blue magical shield, the whole shield lit up. “When it goes down and I blast the door down, storm it and surround them.” They bowed and stood ready for the signal.

Luna on the other side felt the impact from the magic, she fought against it but the surge of the magic from the bell made it far more challenging. “Grogar the Echo on the other side of the door... He has a fragment of the very bell's magic, you are fighting against Grogar's own magic.” Whrisp said calmly to Luna.

Luna glares at him as she struggle to hold the magical assualt back. “HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!?” Luna roared at him with her Royal Canterlot voice at him.

The blast of her voice pushed everyone back part from the black shadowy bird staring at her, the look was still calm. “Because the answer to my question has arrived, do you know what it is Gale?” He glanced at the teenage as he pushed himself up from his back into a sitting position.

Gale shook his head a little getting some senses back, he felt Blue's presence. “Blue is here!”

“Your jackal diamond dog guardian!?” Hiccup was surprised to hear that. “How do you know?”

“I can sense him, he very close by...” Gale stared at the door.

Luna grunted as the magical pressure from Grogar the Echo increased. “Could of told us you stupid bird!” Luna growled.

Whrisp shrugged. “I did, it was a simple question for a simple answer.”

Grogar the Echo formed another magical orb to send at the door. “This should be the last one.” He about to launch it when a Roc slammed right into the barrier shattering to pieces, the blue goat turn around and at the base of the stairs leading up to the Great Hall stood a wolf, a dragon, and a strange blue, cream and black anthropomorphic canine with spikes on it chest and wrists. “Hmm...”

Blue's red eyes met his. “That look like Grogar but without the long curved horns.” Spike pointed out.

A parasite dream echo, they made by the original but never completely identical with a limited choice in actions.” Alpha and Spike glanced at him. “Think of creating a magical copy of yourself and putting it in someone's subconscious to either retrieve magic, information or destroy the mind within.”

Alpha gripped the handle of the hammer tightly. “He after Lord Gale's magic.”

Grogar the Echo rolled his eyes listening to them. “That griffon is a decoy, here is what I am going to do, crush him and find Wayne, but since you three idiots wanted to play hero for that decoy, I'll just have to have my golem monsters rip you all to pieces.” Grogar grinned darkly.

“But Gale is-”

Spike as I said, limited choice in actions, he can not see past that, even the truth hit him in the face, that why his a Omega Threat.” Blue said looking around at the large sum of hundards of monsters. “Let's repeat what we did in the forest.” They nodded.

Grogar watched Spike raise his shield up. “Monsters get rid of these annoying pests.” He point a cloven hoof at them, Blue put his paw against the shield as the monsters all race down the stairs and flew towards them. “You are a fool to play hero, I have a army, what do you have?”

Alpha grinned as the shield start to glow. “The power of shield, aura and hammer.”

“What?” It all the echo got to say when the hammer slam into the shield, a burst of a expanding blue bubble speeding right up towards him, all the monsters hitting it as they were charging at them were obliterate to pieces. Grogar the Echo quickly using his bell to create a golden ball of magic slamming into the ground to create a shield to protect himself.

The blue wave of energy hit the shield, it rips the shield to pieces sending the blue goat flying into the shield around the door, he smashed through it and the burst of energy travelled through the Great Hall. Everyone including dragons were knocked back from the blue energy wave.

On the ground groaning, Grogar slowly getting up in a haze. “What...” He coughed. “What was that power?” He coughed a few times looking around at the army completely destroyed, dust coated the air making it hard to see beyond a limited range.

Stoick pushed himself up seeing a shadow through the dust upon the opening of the doors, the blast wave had blew out all the touches, the only light was from the opening. A shadow cast over Grogar, and his eyes laid upon the jackal diamond dog staring back at him, the chief watched Blue take a few calm steps towards Grogar.

The right paw spike glows turning into a three claws extending over the paw, Blue raised it back and slashes with the horror in Grogar the Echo's eyes.

Stoick saw the large blue goat not moving after the slash, but he saw the bell fall to the ground in pieces, clattering on the stone floor. The blue goat before his own eyes stared to ripple till he faded from sight completely.


The humming of the inner workings of a massive gravity chamber, the large crystal housed in a gold reinforced diamond containment shell with wires and pipes leading out of it, a large blue goat stood staring at it from the catwalk he stood on. “So my echo finally failed.”

“Master?” Zerra turned his head to Grogar from the computer console he sat at.

“I created a dream echo to claim the Pure Magic from Wayne or now known as Gale, the son of Princess Celestia, the Griffon of Canterlot.”

“That was over 4000 years ago wasn't it?”

“Correct, it was another one of my many failures that I knew was going to fail.” Grogar walked up to the console displaying a island with four others. “Did you locate the bug?”

Zerra tap his hoof on the console a few times to bring it up on the screen. “It is as you said it would be sir.”

Grogar chuckled. “The Changeling long range communication bug that was used on this very sent of floating islands, it quite wondrous when you use magical artefacts on prototype technology isn't it?”

“It is Master Grogar, also how it was a small little wishy input into that idiot griffon and that one eye goat that lead to it.” He chuckled with forehooves behind the back of his head leaning back on the chair. “My best work I do say so.”

“That it is, you have never once failed in any task I given to you.” Grogar grinned staring at the display showing the little golden bug attached to the crystal inside the chamber. “Is the blue box in range?”

Zerra change the display to the scanners. “It just came into range.”

“Attract it attention to Flaputa, I'll prepare the echoes.”

“Right away sir.”

Hidden from their view behind some machines a white large griffon watched carefully. “Zerra... I was right to follow... He serves Grogar, what do I even do?” She slip into the dark tunnels to come up with a plan of attack.


Blue knelt down to the pieces of the bell, he picked them up with his paws and the magic particles coming off them faded completely. He looked to the recall sphere hovering in the air, it stopped spinning and fell to the ground with a clang, the barrier around it pulsed once before it disappeared.

The staring from all in the Great Hall was interrupted by the sound of a mighty thud, they turn to see the sphere had landed on the stone ground, Gale walked up to it with the barrier now collapsed too, he picked up the sphere. “What happened to Grogar the Echo?” Gale asked.

Blue toss the pieces to Stoick, he caught them. “The bell was his life force, once it was destroyed he cease to be and the runes were also connected to it too.” Blue said telepathy. “The threat has been removed from Berk.” As Blue said this Alpha and Spike stood either side of him, Spike back to normal holding a oversized shield. “If it wasn't for the help from Alpha and Spike I wouldn't have the opening I needed to take the bell out.”

“Don't forget that weird black bird.” Alpha stated glancing up with his one eye at the very bird sitting on a beam looking down upon them.

“Yeah he helped us get back to Berk!” Spike confirmed.

Gilda towered over Spike looking over to the shield. “You helped them?”

“Yep!”

Gilda gave a short chuckle. “Well the mutts say you did, who am I to question it? Good on ya dweeb, not sure how you managed to help pull off this easy victory, but that cool in my books.”

“Thank you Gilda!” Spike said with pride.

Toothless jumped around Spike curiously looking at the little dragon. “Look like Toothless like you.” As Hiccup said that he gave a big slobbery lick across Spike's face, the little purple dragon laughed.

Stoick looked up and down at Blue. “I don't see how something so strangely skinny could beat so many of those monsters, even I saw that weird claws emerge.”

I believe I can show you?”

“Fine g-” Stoick had both hand paws grab his arm and tossed him right over Blue to land back first on the ground with a grunt of pain, Blue put a paw foot on his chest lightly leaning down to stare into the large Viking's eyes.

Is that proof enough?”

Many looked worried including Hiccup, but confusion rose when he started to laugh. “Yes haha you got me good.” He raise his hand up to Blue.

Blue took it with his paw hand helping the chief back up onto his feet. “I am not your typical being, I am the guardian of Master Gale after all, his protection comes first to my own life.”

“Honorary as well.” Stoick slap the back of Blue causing him to stumble a little, but kept is balance. “I can see how you defeated that goat so easily, very uneventful and suddenly over.”

Sometimes you have only one mention... Action.”

“Soooo... That's it? Bad guy lost, we stand celebrate and chat?” Tuffnut said bluntly in a unhappy expression.

“Talk about boring...” Ruffnut grumbled crossing her arms.

Fishlegs rubbed the side of Meatlug's scales. “I am glad for the strange looking wolf defeating that goat.”

Astrid walked her dragon out of the Great Hall. “I agree, we safe and that what matters.” Stormfly nuzzled her before flying up with many other dragons, the dust and rumble of what was the golems blow around from the take off.

Snotlout glared at Alpha. “Show us how you defeated all those golems!”

“No.”

“Than it was just dumb luck you won than!?”

“You calling us a liar?”

“Yes!”

Alpha growls. “Spike, Blue... Can we just do a small display to this idiot.”

Spike shrugged. “Sure.”

Very well.” Blue looked around. “For your own safety, please made clearing.”

“And have Hookfang ready to catch his bratty friend.” Alpha slyly smirked, the dragon saw that look and quickly did so.

“Really? You are going to side with them on this!?” He nodded. “Urg! Fine!” He turn to the three standing before him. “Give me your best shot!”

Gobber whisper to Stoick. “I bet Hookfang will catch him.”

“I won't take that bet, cause we all witnessed that strange blast of blue light that knocked us all off our feet.” Stoick crossed his arms.

Astrid facepalmed with a shake of the head. “Why is he so thick headed at times?”

Hiccup shrugged. “It Snotlout.” Toothless gave a heathery dragon laugh.

Whrisp's beak turn into a smile as he watched Spike lift up the shield, Blue put his paw against it putting a tiny amount of aura energy against it, Alpha stood ready to strike it. “Oh this is going to be good.”

Nightingale, Gabby, Gallus and Luna watched this unfold. “Could you stop this?” Gallus asked.

“I could, but I won't.” Luna said with a smile.

Gabby giggled. “Ooo if it like what we just felt, this is going to really be a SHOCKER for sure!”

Nightingale shook her head. “What a dream but a dream?”

“Indeed.” Luna said.

Gallus frowned. “This whole adventure just been one confusing mess, first we having fun, than we getting attacked by some stupid echo of some very long ago lived blue goat, and after he defeated we standing here watching some rock head Viking want to get blasted by the same thing?” Gallus blow his head feathers back up into place. “Am I the only one that confused?”

Gabby giggled. “Oh I am very confused too.” She rolled her eyes around. “But it a dream! So things are confusing!”

“Last chance pup, you really want this?” Alpha ready the hammer. “This is only a fraction of what we did.”

“Give it to me!”

He asked for it, go ahead Alpha.”

And Alpha did.

PreviousChapters Next