• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,518 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,518

PreviousChapters Next
An Inventor's Predicament (Twilight Sparkle)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Equestria Girls]
Characters: [Twilight Sparkle]
By: Diokono44

Twilight Sparkle, scientific genius to be, counterpart to the Princess of Magic, and as of this instance, three years, four months, and seventeen days old.

Long before she ever met the Rainbooms, discovered the existence of Equestrian magic, or magic in general, before the thought of even attending Crystal Prep Academy, young Twilight Sparkle was but your average toddler. Well, average aside from two things. One was that her intelligence was that of, at the most, a seven year old. The second oddity about Ms. Sparkle was her reading collection. Most potty training youngsters might have a small bookshelf handful of pop up books, or cutesy potty training literature, Twilight had two, about waist height for an adult, bookshelves stacked with early chapter books, a few more parent centric potty training manuals, and even a few young adult novella, like the Harry Plopper books, or some mangas and light novels the young girl adored.

Currently, the future scientist in training and inventor was in her room, which was painted a warm lavender color with an orange trim, carefully stacking colored blocks together. Her older brother, Shining Armor, current attendee of Canterlot Elementary had, while shopping with his mom a week ago, gotten her a book about crafting replicas of various structures. This included some famous landmarks and offered tips on how to construct them out of blocks, much to the young Twilight's glee and delight. Her current cuboid project was recreating Neighpon's Hirado Castle, or at least the current day version. She didn't have quite enough blocks to reproduce something akin to the original castle.

"Alright, just a few more blocks and…." The articulate purplenette was about to say, before dropping the crimson block in her hand, and pressing one hand to her stomach, and pressing a heel into her plastic padded posterior as another low groan echoed from within. "Unf. Let's see, it's been approximately four hours, twenty-two minutes, and seventeen seconds since breakfast." The girl vividly remembered the fluffy chocolate chip pancakes, sweet and skinless longanisa, and warm and soft scrambled eggs, and sippy cup of milk her mother had prepared before she headed to her work as a programmer at EFANG (a drone company)

A meal which Twilight had happily devoured, now much to her dismay. "Couple the quantity of Mommy's cooking, plus my increased metabolism, then," She groaned, and not just due to keeping most of her concentration on keeping her bowels' from releasing into her training pants. "Then of course peristalsis would kick in sooner." She grumbled, pressing her foot against her padded rump to keep from messing herself. Unlike most of her peers, she (though a small, somewhat annoying part of her mind disagreed), didn't like using her pants as a place to deposit her bodily waste, and in fact wanted out of diapers and training pants as soon as possible.

Heck, the preschool she went to, Sunny Skies Early Start Pre-K was one focused on helping the young boys and girls that entered its doors learn to use the bathroom, or the parent(s)' money back. Rather than normal chairs, at each student's desk aside from a placard displaying their name, was a training potty. Normally it would be closed by a pair of relatively thin plastic plates. The training potties had a built in sensor that, when they detected a child needed to go would cause the panels to retract. Once the child had gone (wipes and toilet paper were on either side, whichever the young one preferred) the panels would close back up, trapping the waste and smell within until either the child had to go again, or the teacher or one of two aides cleaned out the potties.

Speaking of potties….

Twilight turned around, hoping the training potty that had been set up in her room would be there. But she found it missing and suddenly remembered, after some Buenos Nachos Tacos had disagreed with her the night before, one of her folks, or if he was unlucky, Shining, was likely cleaning it. If Cadence was over (and she and Shining weren't too busy making out or cuddling) she'd help Twilight train.

Twilight's cheeks clenched as she fought to hold in her mess. A few times when she didn't have access to toileting facilities, the witty mad scientist to be had to ah "improvise" a potty, much to her charigin. She recalled the first such attempt had been a toy tea pot she had stuffed with napkins to not only further muffle any noise, but also to keep it as clean as possible.

"Alright, if my timing is correct, Ill be able to avoid accidental release into my snuggies for another, urgh!" Twilight tensed up a bit as she had to clamp down once more. "Five minutes and four seconds." She slowly stood up, pressing her free hand against her training pants covered tush.

"Let's see, the bathoom then." Twilight muttered, slowly rubbing her stomach. If the Fates, Norns, Mephala, or whatever weaved the twisting tapestry of Fate smiled on her, then her brother, dad, or Cadence weren't hogging the bathroom. Granted, she could use her training potty if they were there, but the girl valued her privacy just as much as they valued their own.

Carefully, cautiously, the young Ms. Twilight Asimov Sparkle peeked outside of her door, rubbing her stomach with one hand in an attempt to soothe her gurgling guts. "Coast clear." She whispered. No one was in the hallway. The sounds of a mecha anime and voices could be heard coming from Shining's room, signifying he and Cadence were more than likely watching a show together.

She could hear the sounds of a documentary about an expedition to the Andromeda system coming from the living room's twelve inch, plasma screen TV, which could only mean her dad was watching it downstairs. Being chairman of the Astronomy Committee at the local college, and one of the volunteer researchers at the Canterlot State Observatory, he felt it was his sworn duty to keep up to date with any new extraterrestrial activities.

Taking a deep breath, Twilight made swift but careful bounds towards the bathroom. She groaned quietly as she opened the doorknob. Her brain, sensing her body's proximity to a toilet, had quickened her load's pace. She could already feel herself all but losing control.

Practically throwing the door open, Twilight dashed inside the bathroom! Quickly kicking aside her training pants she plopped down onto her throne styled potty, grunting cutely as her mess surged out of her. After two and a half minute of straining and farting, Twilight began to wipe herself with wet wipes, humming. Another close call, another near miss.


"Aww, you looked so cute Twily!" The voice of Sunset Shimmer echoed. In the present day, Twilight removed the helmet of the Memori Animus, a device that allowed one to vividly relive any memory they had. Apparently, Sunset had been quite interested in her best friend’s toddler years.

"Yeah, but you're my next test subject, Sunny." Sci-Twi smirked, getting up and waddling after her girlfriend. Giggles echoed throughout the lab.

PreviousChapters Next