• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Crazy Coral (Coral Currents)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Comedy] [Horror]
Characters: [Coral Currents] [Sandbar]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12

Ever since she had started her “bottomless training” a few months back, Coral Currents had started to find that there were certain advantages to not having a diaper on, namely the freedom that was afforded to her alongside new undergarments in the form of what were called pull-ups.

Of course, there was one big drawback to all of this and that involved the fact that Coral was frequently made to take breaks to go to the bathroom. Standing over the object that was called a toilet, the little filly’s freedom would disappear frequently as she was forced to just stand there until somepony gave her permission to move.

Coral did enjoy what always seemed to come after she was allowed to move again, pressing that brightly colored pedal to trigger something called a flush that made everything go away. It was like she was a unicorn performing magic spells. And she got a ton of praise from her family for being a “big pony” even though she didn’t feel any taller.

Naturally, Coral became quite curious about many of these new developments. And nothing fascinated her more than the flush. She didn’t know how it worked exactly but it seemed like it could make anything disappear as long as it was placed in the toilet. And her family was always saying she probably didn’t need their help to use the toilet. So the young earth pony decided to truly set herself free. If she didn’t even have a pull-up on she could go wherever she wanted, or so she thought.

So it was that the little filly waddled her way to the bathroom one day and soon approached the toilet. She didn’t have to go yet (she was getting good at telling when “potty time” was) but that was okay, she was still going to “use” the toilet. Once she was certain she was in the right place and facing the right way, Coral accidentally on purpose caused her pull-up to slip off her and into the toilet. Giggling, she stepped onto the flush pedal and then trotted off as she was convinced the toilet would take away her pull-up. She was finally free!

Now fully bottomless, Coral felt she could go wherever she wanted! And she put her new found freedom to great use, darting all about the house without a care in the world. If not for the doors being locked she might have even run outside to play and see if she could “fertilize the soil” as she’d once heard her dad mention. No wonder big ponies could do more, they had more freedom and didn’t have to wear anything or be forced to stop to go to the bathroom.


The little earth pony kept giggling while trotting all about, having the time of her life being truly bottomless. In fact, she was having so much fun that she didn’t pay attention to what her body was telling her. By the time she realized this it was too late, a puddle was forming on the floor beneath her. “Oopsie.” She blushed, that was definitely not a big pony thing to do. She’d have to find a way to clean that up later, somehow. Maybe with one of her spare diapers she never wore anymore.

Suddenly, Coral’s older brother Sandbar appeared, gasping in surprise! “Coral, what are you doing?” He asked.

“Big brother!” Coral declared as she tried to run away. “I go bottomless. Wanna be a big pony.”

Fortunately, the earth pony colt was able to catch up to Coral with ease. He’d gotten used to chasing after her a lot. “That’s very nice of you, Coral. But being a big pony is a big responsibility, it takes time,” He told his little sister. “I didn’t fully graduate from pull-ups until I almost started kindergarten,” And then he looked down and frowned. “Just look at the mess you made on the floor. Mom’s not gonna like that.”

“I sorry. I no mean to make a mess.” Coral whimpered as she was picked up by her tail.

Sandbar sighed and gently patted his little sister on the head. “It’s okay, I know you just wanted to have fun. But you gotta understand that potty training isn’t all fun and games. You have to take it seriously if you don’t wanna lose your big pony privileges. You can’t just go running around with nothing on.”

“Am I in trouble?” Coral nervously asked as her big brother began to carry her back to her nursery.

“Depends on how upset Mom is when she finds out what you did,” Sandbar replied. “I’ll try to put in a good word for you though and tell her you just wanted to play. Hopefully she’ll understand.”


However, as Sandbar was about to head to Coral’s nursery he noticed something. Near the bathroom door it looked like water was seeping out. And it sounded like there was something wrong with the toilet! He rushed over to the bathroom door, pushed it open, and found himself stepping in water from an overflowing toilet that had flooded the entire bathroom floor. “What happened here?” He gasped in horror as he nearly slipped on the wet floor. “Coral, what did you do? Did you have trouble in the bathroom? You should’ve come and gotten Mom and Dad, or me! Oh, this is such a mess!”

Coral could only whimper, afraid of how her big brother would react when he found out the truth.

And it wasn’t long before Sandbar happened to spot a now completely soaked pull-up floating right above the drain. It was easy to tell who it belonged to considering there was only one pony in the entire household who currently wore pull-ups.

“Coral!” Sandbar shouted at the top of his lungs as his eyes began to narrow! “I don’t believe it! You actually tried to flush your pull-up? What were you thinking? I think you broke the toilet!”

Whimpering, Coral wished more than anything she could make herself disappear right now.

PreviousChapters Next