• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
Fancy Pamps' Revenge (Fleur De Lis)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Alternative Universe] [Comedy] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Fleur De Lis] [Fancy Pants]
Written By: Foal Star
Note: An indirect prequel to “How NOT To Be Fancy”, takes place within Foal Star’s age regression AU between “Guide to Surviving Baby Alicorns” and “The Royal Foal Wedding”

Fancy Pants absolutely hated being stuck with the label of “Fancy Pamps” by his wife Fleur, who teased him non-stop about it even after the chaos magic had been undone.

“Oh come now, Fancy Pamps,” Fleur said with a teasing coo as she led her husband along with a hoof. “Why not make the most of it for however long this lasts? We both know who took longer to get out of diapers.”

Fancy Pants just sighed, groaned and cursed under his breath. “You’re enjoying this way too much.” He muttered to himself as he was embarrassingly escorted to the bathroom not unlike a potty training toddler.

Fleur arched an eyebrow upward and inquired. “What was that, dear?”

“Oh, nothing.” The pampered stallion insisted. But secretly he was thinking about how he might put an end to his humiliation. He knew he’d need to do something to get his wife to stop the teasing.

Soon, husband and wife reached the rather lavish bathroom that they shared. It was finely decorated with polished tiles, gold-trimmed shower curtains surrounding a massive tub which stood next to a cabinet stocked with only the best bathing and beauty products known to pony kind, a sink with decorated knobs either side of the faucet, and a gleaming, sparkling white toilet with a gold flush handle. It was a bathroom fit for royalty.

Fancy Pants’ cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as the padding between his legs forced him to clumsily waddle his way to the great porcelain throne.

“Aren’t you forgetting something, dear?” Fleur half questioned, half teased as she began to not so subtly light up her horn.

Before the stallion had a chance to ask or even come to his own conclusion, he felt a magical glow surround his diaper and pull it down. “I could’ve done that myself you know.” He insisted with a snort as he then sat on the seat, the padding dangling between the bottom of his legs and making him feel small.

Fleur only giggled. “I’m not so sure you could’ve, Fancy Pamps. You’re always so forgetful. Honestly, what would you do without me to help you? Is it any wonder why ponies say I ‘wear the pants’ in the relationship as it were?” Then she cooed. “If we ever have foals of our own someday, I have a feeling I’ll have to tell them about you to make sure their potty training goes smoothly.”

Fancy Pants frowned and folded his hooves across his chest in a pouting motion. He didn’t care if this made him look like even more of a big toddler. All he could think about as he sat there on the toilet was how he was ever going to get out of this embarrassing situation. “If I don’t do something soon,” He thought to himself. “I’m gonna be stuck with the label of ‘Fancy Pamps’ forever!


Eventually “potty time” ended and Fleur took the liberty of helping her husband after he had wiped, flushed and washed his hooves. “See, now was that worth making such a fuss over? I think not.” She playfully scolded, using her magic to pull the diaper back up and fixing it into place.

“I don’t see why I still have to wear this… thing,” Fancy flushed anew and frowned. “Surely, I have demonstrated that I’ve no need for it. Whatever leftover chaos magic there might be, it hasn’t affected my ability to do my business.”

“Not that we know of,” Fleur cooed as she playfully patted the pristine padding placed precisely on her husband’s rump. “But we haven’t see if there are any effects at night.”

The diapered stallion groaned. “Fleur, you know I haven’t wet the bed since I was five.”

The mare just giggled while leading her husband away by the hoof. “Then what’s a few more hours in diapers going to matter? If morning comes and you’re still dry, we can remove the padding for good. How does that sound?”

Reluctantly, Fancy agreed with a sigh. “Oh, alright. But this has to stay our little secret. I don’t need the likes of Jet Set or Blueblood finding out and making fun of me.”

Fleur just smiled and flashed a knowing wink. “If they did they would answer to me. Now don’t you worry your pretty little head about any of that. Just enjoy the rest of your time as Fancy Pamps, darling.”

So it was that Fancy Pants and Fleur spent the rest of the day together in the privacy of their home, Fleur seeing fit to use her husband’s current attire as a means to lightly tease him and more or less “baby” him (or as she put it: “Getting in some parenting practice.”).

At last it was time for bed, though Fancy Pants had a hard time slipping into his usual sleeping attire due to the fact that it wasn’t made to accommodate the “extra bulk” in his rear. But he was glad that his wardrobe had remained unchanged, he’d dreaded the thought of having to wear a sized up foal sleeper or something just as childish. If the paparazzi got hold of such an image, the humiliation and torment would never end.

“Goodnight and sweat dreams, Fancy Pamps my darling,” Fleur cooed as she kissed her husband on the forehead and then lay down beside him on their alicorn princess sized bed. “Be sure to wake me up if you have to go potty during the night.” And soon, she was fast asleep.

Fancy Pants gradually fell asleep too, but was woken up in the middle of the night by a familiar urge to visit his royal throne to do his “royal duties” as it were. However, he opted not to wake Fleur for a bathroom escort. He was confident he could make the trip on his own, so he silently slipped out of bed and waddled his way to the bathroom.

Not even the flushing of the toilet seemed to wake Fleur from her deep sleep, for she hadn’t stirred or moved at all when her padded husband returned to the bedroom a while later with great relief.

I most definitely do not need this anymore,” Fancy thought to himself as he used his magic to remove the thick diaper that had hugged his rear for so long already. “Now I’ll just discard it. My days as ‘Fancy Pamps’ are over!

However, as the stallion prepared to toss the diaper into the trash, he happened to glance at his wife who was still sleeping peacefully. A rather mischievous and naughty idea came to his mind as he looked to her, then to the still perfectly clean padding held in the magical glow of his horn. Maybe his wife would be further motivated to stay quiet about all of this if she got to see “the other side” and what it was like.

Grinning from ear to ear, Fancy Pants carefully floated the diaper over to his wife and slipped it onto her rump. It fit perfectly. Then, just for good measure, he decided to add a little bit of his own magic in the form of a spell. Nothing too harmful, just something to make sure Fleur couldn’t take the padding off by herself.

With his work complete, the now diaper free stallion slipped back into bed and yawned as he closed his eyes. He could hardly wait for tomorrow. His darling Fleur was going to be in for a big surprise!


The next morning, Fleur opened her eyes very slowly and yawned. Something felt strangely off to her, but she couldn’t put her delicate hoof on what it was. It was only as she moved to sit up that she discovered what was different, for her ears heard not just the sound of rustling sheets but also a faint crinkling noise that was coming from underneath her. Could it be?!

The unicorn mare shot up in bed and pulled back the covers with a flick of her horn! To her horror, she saw what she had hoped not to see: A thick, white diaper that was hugging her rump.

At that very moment, Fancy Pants happened to be standing by the side of the bed with an almost knowing smile spread across his face. “Good morning, Fleur. Sleep well last night? Like a foal, you might say?”

“Fancy Pants!” Fleur gasped as she sheepishly tried in vain to hide her padding.

“Ah, so you remember my actual name,” Fancy Pants commented. “It’s not so fun when the diaper’s on the other pony, now is it?”

Realization flashed in the diapered mare’s eyes as she quickly realized how she’d ended up in this humiliating state. “You did this to me?!” And when she received a confirming nod she questioned. “But why?”

Fancy simply explained. “Maybe because I thought you needed to see what it was like for me yesterday when you kept treating me as ‘Fancy Pamps’,” Then he added. “Don’t bother trying to take off that diaper, dear. I’ve made it so that only I have can have that right.”

Fleur groaned. “Fancy, you make it hard for me to love you when you do stuff like this. What if I suffer an accident? Are you prepared to change a diaper?”

“If I have to, yes,” Fancy quickly replied as he watched his wife clumsily exit the bed and try to stand with the thick padding pushing her legs apart. “However, I think a certain little filly would prefer to keep her diapers clean. Therefore, I believe a trip to the bathroom to visit a certain throne is in order.”

The pampered mare groaned again and wiggled about in her padding. “A-alright,” She insisted. “I suppose it is time for a…” She blushed as she used the foalish term. “Potty break.”

Fancy clapped his hooves and then offered one to his wife. “Splendid! Let us adjourn to the bathroom, then. Come along, my dear.”

So it was that Fleur was reluctantly led along to the bathroom by her husband, trying her best to ignore the crinkles coming from her padded behind with every step she took. It was but a short trot from the bedroom to the bathroom, but to the mare it felt like an eternity. And it seemed like it was even longer before she was brought before the toilet.

Fancy Pants promptly pulled the pampers down while his wife moved to sit down on the toilet, her legs dangling much like his had the day before. “Go ahead, darling,” He playfully encouraged. “I’m not looking.” And he turned his head so as to give his wife some privacy, trying (and failing) to hide the goofy grin on his face all the while.

Much like her husband, Fleur couldn’t help but feel small as she sat on the toilet. She really did feel like a toddler with the way everything was and the way her husband had been treating her since she woke up. Now she had more of an understanding of the embarrassment she’d inflicted upon her husband with the way she’d treated him yesterday. She knew she was going to owe her husband an apology when this was over.

Eventually, it was over. Fleur was allowed to wipe, flush and wash her hooves. But her husband insisted on putting the padding back on her anyway and giving it a firm pat. “Good job, Fleur,” He spoke in an exaggerated coo. “If you can keep this up all day, you won’t have to wear the padding after tonight.”

The padded unicorn mare sighed as she looked her husband deep in the eyes. “I’m sorry about yesterday Fancy Pam… I mean Pants,” She quickly corrected herself. “I know I went too far even though it was just between us.”

“Fleur, if you want foals you need only to ask. I’m more than willing to become a father,” Fancy Pants commented. “Though I do hope you won’t insist on telling them about my embarrassing nickname. There are some things they don’t need to know.”

Fleur sighed. “I suppose with all that’s been happening lately, I have been feeling that maternal urge.”

Fancy Pants nodded and smiled. “I’ve felt the same way, my dear. Which is why I’m getting the needed practice in now. Once the padding comes off for good, we can talk about family. Until then, though, the diaper’s going to stay on.”

Reluctantly, Fleur resigned herself to her fate. “Can’t win them all, I suppose.” She thought to herself.

PreviousChapters Next