• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Princess of the Potty (Princess Celestia)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Comedy] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Princess Celestia] [OC]
By: Foal Star

Celestia was quite bored doing her duties as Princess of Equestria one afternoon, ponies were slowly coming up to her and she would try to listen to their problems and give them advice.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere a bulky, blue coated earth pony mare wobbled in. She was looking around the throne room with her bright orange eyes. Her bright orange mane was tied in a bun, while her likewise orange colored tail was obscured by a white cowl covered in red polka dots. She had a red saddlebag strapped on her, and she bounced down the aisle. Everypony was quite astonished seeing this pony was being so uncouth as she chirped. "Oh hello Princezz Celeztia! I am Madam De’Foal, and I need your help."

The princess was quite stunned and asked. “Is there anything you need from me?”

“Well, I have to zay that I need your assistance in an important matter,” Madam De’Foal explained. “You zee the foalz I care for need zomepony to teach them good mannerz on potty training, and I think that if you came by and zhowed them what to do, they will lizten.”

Many ponies in the throne room chuckled as the princess blushed and responded. “Um…I do believe that this isn’t a matter I should attend to seeing. That..um..that would be quite embarrassing. Especially if I’m supposed to,” She nervously whispered. “Show them how to go potty.”

Madam De'Foal rolled her eyes. “Pleaze, your zizter, Princezz Luna already did a clazz on bedwetting and haz helped dozenz of foalz. All I’m azking iz for you to do zomething zimilar.”

Celestia rolled her eyes and grumbled. “Fine, I guess I’ll do it for the sake of the little ones. No way am I letting Luna one up in this department.”

Madam De’Foal snickered. “Well that iz good to hear, pleaze come by ze parenting office in Canterlot tomorrow, where we can get you ready for your clazz."

Celestia scratched her head, unsure of what was going on. “Well, alright, I think,” Under her breath she added. “I hope I just have to talk to the foals. I’m sure it won’t be too embarrassing if it’s just that. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight were both fully potty trained when they moved in with me, and Twilight’s parents helped her potty train Spike. Even Luna didn’t need that much help adjusting to modern plumbing after coming back from the moon. Just talking about potty training shouldn’t be that hard.”


The next day, Celestia was now sitting in the waiting room of a strange office with a white and pink polka dotted carpet with big, fancy, comfy chairs. Inspirational posters about parenthood were plastered all over the walls. The princess had a look of envy printed on her face and blushed, having always wanted to have foals of her own. Alas, her duties as a princess and ruler of Equestria made searching for an eligible suitor difficult.

The mare turned around to see Madam De'Foal coming by with a smirk. “Well, Princezz Celeztia I think it’z time for your little potty performance! The little onez they are all waiting for you."

Celestia blinked and got up as she shouted. “Seriously!? Why would I do that!? Shouldn’t somepony else give the demonstration?”

Madam De'Foal didn’t answer, she blinked her eyes and zapped the princess with a beam as Celestia’s cutie mark changed into a big, goofy, smiling sun on her rump! The princess looked at her new cutie mark with a horrified expression. “Hey! Why would you do that!?”

Madam De'Foal looked over her work as she replied. "Zo that you can become ze princezz of ze potty! And from now on, you zhall know me as Nanny De’Foal."

Celestia slammed a hoof as her cheeks turned a deep red. "Hey! I said I would give the foals tips about potty training! I never said I would be their demonstration on using it! I most definitely didn't sign up for this!"

Nanny De'Foal just rolled her eyes and zapped Celestia again as the alicorn princess shrunk in size and age until she was no older than a three year old toddler. The filly alicron squeaked and stumbled about as she plopped on her rump and cried. "Why would you do that!?"

Nanny De'Foal crossed her hooves and scoffed. "Because you’re now ze age of ze toddlerz, now we need to give you the appropriate attire." She zapped Princess Celestia once again and a pink pull-up appeared around her rump.

The filly cried as she placed her hooves over her pull-up and cried. "Seriously!? Is all of this really necessary?"

The nanny cried out. "Well ze foalz would like to zee zomepony who iz clozer to their age."

Celestia looked up with an angry glare. "You couldn't find a filly who already is a foal?"

Nanny De'Foal snickered. "Well it wouldn't be za zame without a real princezz. And your great niece is not ready for ze potty yet."

The filly Celestia stomped about and whined. "Couldn't you have chosen my sister, or Cadence or Twilight for that matter!?"

Nanny De'Foal chuckled and explained. "Well, Luna already did the bedwetting clazz. Alzo, Cadence already did ze diapee clazz, and Twilight ze potty chart and pull-upz clazz. Zo I thought it waz about time for your turn. You get ze the mozt important clazz."

Celestia looked up with wide eyes, trying to digest what she heard and whispered. "Just who are you?"

Nanny De'Foal skipped over and gave the foal on the pat on the head. "That'z a zecret. Now Princezz of ze Potty, we need to get you in front of ze crowd of foalz that came to zee you. You don’t want to disappoint zem."


Celestia squeaked and cried as she was pushed on her pink padded rump out into the crowd, and they all burst into cheers as Nanny De’Foal proclaimed. "Here is the princezz of ze potty, here to teach you all about ze potty!"

The princess squirmed and waved a hoof hearing her voice was altered with a mix of her own and Pinkie Pie’s. “H-hello everypony!..I…I'm here to teach you about the potty!" The foals all cheered and clapped their hooves. While Celestia stood there wide eyed and whimpering.

Nanny De'Foal came over and cooed. "Now, now, don't be zhy! You know what you’re here for," She then produced a giant toilet in the middle of the room as Celestia whimpered, watching it towering above her. It looked even bigger than the one in her private bathroom in the castle.

Nanny De'Foal instructed. "Now watch az ze princezz of se potty uzez ze big potty!"

Celestia grumbled under her breath as she was lifted up and set down upon the seat. She slowly climbed over the edge of the big porcelain bowl, the filly then plopped over and giggled as she raised her forehooves and shouted. "This is easy!" Celestia then started to pee, making a loud hiss. There was a lot of giggling from the foals and the princess eyed them as she asked. "Why are you all laughing?"

Nanny De'Foal giggled as she came over and poked a hoof at Celestia’s soggy pull-up. "Lookz like you forgot to take off your pull-up, zilly filly."

The filly cried out as she placed her hooves over her stained, soggy pull-up as the foals burst into even more laughter. But with a flash from Nanny De'Foal's eyes, Celestia was changed into a clean into a new pink pull-up.

"There you go, it’z okay. Zhat happens to everypony," Nanny De’Foal then came over and asked "Zo...are you going to pull down your pull-up?"

Celestia got off the giant toilet and shouted. "No! I'm not going to be treated like this! And I'm hungry!" The princess took out a plate with cake on it, jumping back onto the big potty. She then started to gorge on the piece of cake on the potty, only to suddenly lose her balance! Many of the ponies gasped as she squeaked, falling straight into the potty with a plop!

Nanny De'Foal shook her head and sighed. "Thiz iz why you don't eat on ze potty! Luckily thiz lttle one can't be fluzhed, for she doez not belong in ze big potty." She came over and picked the little filly up by the pull-up. and plopped the soggy filly on the ground as the foals giggled, seeing that Celestia was somehow in a toddler swimsuit now. Showing off her cute soggy pull-up which simply plopped to the ground.

Celestia saueaked and the foals burst into even more laughter. Nanny De’Foal then took out a big, pink, fluffy towel, covered the filly and ruffled her about. When done, she revealed the filly was back in a new, bright pink pull-up, and she cooed. "There, now can you uze ze potty, right?"

But Celestia was furious as she took a package of diapers and cried! "I hate this potty! This is what I think about you and this stupid potty!" The little filly tore open the package of diapers and shoved all the padding into the toilet! The diaper material began to swell up in size and they plugged up the toilet as Celestia flushed, making water spout out and pour all over the stage.

Nanny De’Foal shook her head as she took the filly by the hoof and sighed. "It lookz like you are not ready for ze big potty. You need time with ze training potty,” The Nanny then took out a pink training potty, with a big, smiling sun printed on the front. She placed it on the ground. "Here, you can try to uze thiz inztead."

Celestia stomped about and whined. "Stop it! I am not gonna use that stupid potty!" She plopped down with a humph as Nanny De'Foal zapped Celestia's pull-up, turning it into a giant, thick, pink diaper between her legs.

Celestia squealed and plopped right on her padded bottom, making foal powder poof out! Nanny De’Foal then scolded her. "Well if you don't want to uze ze training potty, then you zhall be in diaperz until you behave."

The little filly waddled about, trying to tug the padding off as the foals all burst into laughter while foal powder poofed out from her leg holes. She then squeaked as she felt the urge to go, waddled to the training potty, and plopped down only to squeak upon realizing she was still in her diaper. She peed straight into it, soaking it thoroughly. The foals all giggled and jeered as Celestia whimpered while her padding sagged between her legs.

Nanny De'Foal sighed. "When will you learn? Honeztly!" She placed Celestia down and the filly squeaked as her diaper was changed in front of the foals.

Celestia kicked and whined as she was placed into a new, pink pull-up. Nanny De'Foal then took Celestia and plopped her on the potty. "Now, can you go potty like a big filly!?"

The regressed princess grumbled as she reluctantly tinkled in the potty, and the foals all cheered, making her blush as Nanny De'Foal pinched her cheek. "There you go, cutie! Now vas that worth making zuch a fuzz over? No," She turned around to face the audience. "Zhat iz what to do and what not to do on zhe potty, give our princezz of the potty a round of applauze."

They all cheered and shouted as Celestia blushed and giggled, bouncing around while shouting. "T-thank you! I hope I inspired you all." She squealed as her body suddenly glowed and she transformed into an adult, but she was still wearing her pink, poofy dress and pull-up. This made her squeak and fall backwards.

Nanny De'Foal cooed. "Becauze she went potty, zhe'z a big princezz and you all can be too if you uze ze potty properly!"

They all cheered as Celestia waddled away as quickly as possible.


Celestia was grumbling back in Nanny De'Foal's office, looking over at the mare with a glare. "I know you had good intentions, but I should punish you for what you did to me!"

The nanny zapped Celestia, taking off the silly clothes and returning her back to normal as she cooed. "Zorry, but you did a good job. I think we zhould do thiz once a month."

"No way! Doing that once was embarrassing enough!" The princess shouted back.

Nanny De'Foal shrugged as she cooed. "Well it'z your decizion. But deep down you liked being a foal. I think you'll come back azking to do that again."

Celestia gulped, not wanting to admit that what Nanny De'Foal said was true. She slowly walked backwards and ran out of the office as fast as she could with a blush on her face. "Who is this mare? How can she use such powerful magic? How does she know what I'm thinking!?" She stopped and turned towards the office as she whispered. "In fact...Why do I get the feeling she's listening to everything I say?"

PreviousChapters Next