• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
Beware The Big Potty (Nyx)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Horror] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Nyx] [OC] [Nightmare Moon] [Twilight Sparkle]
Written By: Bubblepuff
Note: Takes place within the universe of “Life as a Foal” by Bubblepuff and set after the chapter “Potty Training”

“Good job, my little Blue Moon!” Mommy said to me as she helped me to stand. “You’re really getting the hang of this potty training. I would expect nothing less of a foal of my own fur and blood.” It still felt kind of weird to think that Nightmare Moon was my mommy, and that she existed in the royal family alongside Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

Mommy quickly wiped me so that I was nice and clean, then used her magic to dump my training potty’s contents into the big potty and flushed it all away. I still couldn’t get used to how loud that flush was, even when I knew it was coming and even though I saw the big potty every time I entered the bathroom.

Mommy just smiled as she helped me wash my hooves with soap and water, then put my diaper back on and carried me back to my nursery.

Just then, Twilight strolled in, pushing her daughter Nyx in a purple stroller. She looked exhausted as she used her magic to gently float Nyx out of the stroller and set her down.

“Now my little Blue Moon,” Mommy spoke up as she looked at me. “Be a good little pony and keep an eye on your cousin Nyx for me, okay? Your Auntie Twily and I have some important big pony business to attend to. But we shouldn’t be long.”

And Twilight warned her daughter. “You be on your best behavior, Nyx. No getting into trouble, you understand?”

Nyx whimpered and nodded back. “Yes, Mommy.” Then she watched as her mommy and my mommy left the nursery together, leaving us two foals alone.

I just sat down on my diapered rump, occupying myself by playing with a ball and some other toys. My shiny platinum eyes briefly glanced over to the little calendar next to my bed that served as a potty chart. Mommy hadn’t put a gold star on today’s date yet even though I’d had a successful trip to the potty. Oh well, she would probably remember eventually. And if not, I’d remind her myself when she came back from… whatever it was she was doing with Twilight.

I looked back to find Nyx staring at me, as if she was curious about something. “Hey,” She chirped. “Wha you was wookin’ at? And how come ya diapee wook diffwent?”

I happily told my fellow baby alicorn. “I in potty twaining now. Mommy get me a potty chawt, and get me diapees that easiew to take off and put back on. And eventually, me not gonna have to weaw diapees. Mommy says when I get good enough, me can go without diapees.”

“Whas potty twaining?” Nyx blinked.

Sighing, I explained to the best of my ability. “It when gwown-ups make ya sit on potty to go pee-pee and poo-poo. Ya supposed to do it instead of doing in ya diapee. They say it make ya a big kid, mowe wike mommies and daddies.”

Nyx, being quite curious, immediately declared. “Me wanna twy it! Me wanna be wike you, get to weaw new diapees too!”

“But ya can’t use my potty!” I argued. “Is a pwesent I got fwom my Auntie Tia, it onwy fow me. Mommy say so.”

Nyx huffed and pouted. “But is not faiw! I not have a potty! Me wanna twy potty twaining and be big kid! Why I not get to use ya potty?”

“‘Cause it mine!” I insisted. My potty was special, a birthday gift from my Aunt Celestia. It was far too special to me to just let anypony else use it, even my own cousin. I was certain Nyx would get her own potty whenever Twilight inevitably started potty training her.

However, Nyx just snorted, rolled her eyes at me and trotted off. “Whatevew!” She grumbled to me. “I no need ya hewp! I gonna twy it on my own!”

Gulping, I asked my fellow alicorn. “Whewe ya going? I supposed to be watchin’ ya so ya dun get in twoubwe.” But I probably needn’t have asked her, I had a pretty good idea of where she was going.

Sure enough, Nyx confirmed my suspicions when she replied. “I just going to the bathwoom. Tat wewe ya do potty twaining anyway, wight?”

I nodded quite slowly. “Yeah, but ya not have a potty. I towd ya, ya can’t use mine!”

“I dun want ya siwwy potty anyway!” Nyx stuck out her tongue as she kept on trotting, the nearest bathroom was just across the hall from the nursery after all.

It was then that I started to get an idea of what Nyx was talking about and what she was going to do. Immediately, I began to fear the worst. “Ya not gonna twy to use the big potty, awe ya?” I was surprised she seemed to have gotten over her earlier fear that it ate foals.

Nyx boasted back to me. “Uh-huh, I am! Ya got a pwobwem with tat, Bwue Moon?”

I immediately replied with concern. “Yeah-huh, is too dangewous! Ya not supposed to use it! It fow mommies and daddies onwy!”

Nyx didn’t care one bit for my concern. She just pushed open the bathroom door and trotted inside, as if daring me to stop her. I knew I had to. If anything happened to her in the bathroom, Mommy, Twilight and the other grown-ups were sure to scold me for not doing more to stop her.

But what could I do to stop an alicorn foal that wanted to use the big potty all by herself? Especially since she was more magically skilled than me, all thanks to having Twilight for a mommy.

Still, I reluctantly trotted into the bathroom anyway, hoping I could maybe persuade my cousin not to go through with her crazy scheme after all.


By the time I got into the bathroom, Nyx was already in the process of discarding her diaper. She basically ripped it off and tossed the padded undergarment aside without fanfare, without a care in the world. Normally, I’d be worried about a fellow foal taking off their diaper without permission. But right now, more pressing concerns occupied my attention.

I gazed up to what I knew was Nyx’s intended destination, and gulped. There was the big potty in all its gleaming white glory. And I could already see Nyx using her magic to lift up the lid to expose the seat. She really was going through with her plan.

“Cousin Nyx, stop!” I cried and ran forward! I hoped that maybe I could talk some sense into her before it was too late, before she climbed up onto the big potty’s seat. Because I was running so fast, however, my hooves slipped on the tiled floor! Suddenly, I was sliding along as my hooves betrayed me! They brought me to the floor in seconds! Never I was more relieved that my diaper had cushioned the blow.

But those precious seconds were enough time for Nyx to flap her wings and climb onto the toilet seat, plopping her bare bottomed self down as she just barely rested over the opening. She could fall in at any second!

To my surprise (and great relief) Nyx didn’t. The foal just relaxed as I could hear a hissing and tinkling sound echoing into the bowl below. She was actually doing it! Nyx was going pee-pee in the big potty all by herself! A part of me couldn’t help but feel jealous of the fact.

“See? I did it aww by mysewf!” Nyx boasted to me as I tried to get back on my hooves (curse the slippery, tiled floor that was fighting against me). “And ya thought I couwdn’t do it!”

“Just be cawefuw!” I called out to the foal. “Now ya got wipe yasewf and fwush.” I knew from experience that the flush was the part that always spelled trouble. I hoped Nyx would get down from the seat before attempting to flush the big potty.

Alas, it seemed that all of Nyx’s fears in months past about the big potty had left her. She no longer feared it even though I wished more than anything at this moment that she still did (to some extent. I was still proud of my cousin for being smart enough to learn how to go potty all by herself. Guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that a foal raised by Twilight of all ponies would be that smart). She just used her magic to surround the big potty’s silver handle, straining herself as she squinted and shut her eyes.

Soon, there was a click. The handle had been forced down. And the big potty began to flush itself. So far so good.

Then, it happened! Just as I had feared, the loud noise from the activation of the flush startled Nyx. She had clearly not been expecting it at all! And because she was so frightened, she forgot all about maintaining her balance! The foal slipped and fell off the seat! And unfortunately, she fell backwards into the bowl as the flush was ongoing!

“Hewp me! The big potty’s got me!” Nyx screamed, trying to be heard over the raging, roaring flush!

“NYX!” I screamed at the top of my lungs! With a strength I’d never known until now, I finally forced myself to my hooves! All I could think about was reaching Nyx in time! I flapped my wings as hard as I could, trying to get up to the seat!

But by the time I had landed on the seat and could get a good look, I was too late. The flush concluded, pulling everything down the drain, Nyx included! And soon afterward, the water refilled the toilet bowl with no sign of Nyx anywhere!

What I feared the most had happened! Nyx had been flushed down the drain!


Immediately, I knew what I would have to do. But I was really going to hate myself for doing it. I wished there were another way to rescue my flushed cousin and fellow foal. Alas, I knew that this was the only way if I didn’t want to end up in trouble (or Nyx to end up in trouble for that matter).

I immediately removed my diaper and tossed it aside, I was getting pretty good at that. Then, after briefly looking at the drain to make sure the big potty wasn’t overflowing or had somehow clogged up, I turned my attention towards the handle. Like with Nyx, I surrounded it with my magic, straining myself to the point where I was so sure I was going to have an accident of some kind. But I didn’t.

“Hang on, Nyx!” I shouted at the drain! “I coming! I gonna save ya!” Then, when my ears heard the clicking of the lever and the roar of the flush, I knew my moment had come. I couldn’t hesitate, I had to go through with this. Steadying myself and summoning up all the courage I could muster up: I took a deep breath and held it as best I could! Then I immediately jumped into the bowl, splashing down into the waters as the big potty flushed anew!

The experience was something I’ll never be able to forget, it will haunt my nightmares for years to come! The waters swirled and spun rapidly, tossing me from side to side in a disorienting fashion! I couldn’t see straight, I was beginning to feel dizzy! Faster and faster I spun, helpless to stop what was coming! A powerful suction began to tug on my tail! Then, before I knew it, the waters retreated and I went with them! My tail was the first thing to disappear into the drain, followed shortly by my rump, then my back hooves, then my upper body and front hooves. Finally, my face, mane and tail made their way through as my journey down the drain was completed! I had successfully flushed myself away!

When I had made it through the drain, everything went dark. I couldn’t see where I was going. I was along for the ride as a helpless passenger, even though I knew where everything was going to eventually let out. At last, after what felt like ages, I plopped down into a dimly lit sewer of murky green water. I landed with a splash! “Nevew again!” I vowed to myself right then and there! The next time somepony flushed themselves, I wasn’t going to risk my neck to save them by going down the toilet after them.

Fortunately for my sake, Nyx wasn’t too far ahead. She had already managed to get out of the water and walk along a small, brick pathway. And she quickly used her magic when she saw me swim past, pulling me to safety. “I sowwy, cousin Bwue Moon!” She immediately apologized to me. “I shouwd’ve wistened to ya. Ya was twying to save me fwom gowing down the howe. But I weawwy wanted to be wike ya and be in potty twaining.”

I hugged my fellow foal. At the least I was convinced she would listen to me more often from now on. “Is okay,” I said to her in reply. “At weast now ya know why we shouwdn’t use ta big potty untiw we wike the gwown-ups. “Now come on! We gotta get out of hewe and back to ta castew befowe ouw mommies find out we missing, or we gonna be in so much twobuwe.”

We soon afterward found a drain pipe that actually led to an old, mostly abandoned water shed in the back of the castle. Apparently, it had been the royal lavatory before indoor plumbing like the big potty had replaced it. Most of the plumbing fixtures that would’ve been attached to the drains had been removed, but the water shed itself was still standing.

Now that we were safely back inside the castle, Nyx and I could easily teleport back to where we should be: To my nursery. I hoped we could then flag down a butler, maid or even a passing by royal guard and press them into service bathing and cleaning us. I was certain I could convince them not to rat us out if I acted cute enough.

However, just after we’d teleported back into the nursery, my cousin Nyx and I heard hoofsteps. Our mommies were approaching! And they were sure to think something was up if they came upon us without diapers on.

Thinking fast, Nyx and I teleported to the bathroom where this misadventure had begun. Hastily, we used our magic to dry off our dripping wet bodies so that nopony would have reason to suspect anything. Then, I whispered something to my fellow alicorn foal. “Just pway awong.” I then hastily scrambled over to my potty, relieved that it had been cleaned, and sat down. And then I started grunting as my face turned red, and I pushed as hard as I could. I’d gotten pretty good at learning how to hold it and when to recognize the signs of when I had to go.

Just in time too, because it was at that very moment that my mommy and Nyx’s mommy came trotting into the bathroom. I only now realized I had forgotten to put the lid of the big potty down, but I hoped they would just it buy as somepony else being forgetful.

Nightmare Moon smiled at me and beamed with pride. “Oh, isn’t that sweet? My little Blue Moon is teaching Nyx how to go potty like a big pony.”

“Uh huh, tat exactwy what we doing!” Nyx innocently insisted! “Tat why me take off diapee! Me wanna be just wike him!”

Twilight smiled too. “Well, it’s nice that you want to be like him, Nyx. But you know, you could’ve just asked me if we could start potty training. Everypony here agrees that you’re old enough.”

“Weawwy?!” Nyx’s eyes lit up with wonder!

Twilight nodded. “Exactly, Nyx. I’ll get you your own potty as soon as we go back to Ponyville, and we’ll set up a potty chart and everything.”

Nightmare Moon just grinned. “Maybe you’ll be as fast a learner as Blue Moon is, Nyx,” And then she added. “At this rate, he might actually graduate to the big potty, he’s so smart.”

But I internally gulped. After all the mishaps that had happened with the big potty, including my recent trip down the drain, I really wanted nothing to do with it. And I suspected Nyx thought the same.

PreviousChapters Next