• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Babs Seed's Bad Night (Babs Seed)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Babs Seed] [Princess Luna] [Princess Celestia]
Written By: Zubric
Note: Zubric loosely suggested the idea of Princess Luna intervening in Princess Celestia’s dreams to mess with her, so the idea was modified for Babs Seed here. Inspiration is also partially inspired by ‘Potty Training Fail’ by EvilFrenzy on Deviantart. This story is also an indirect sequel to ‘Princess of the Potty’.

Babs Seed hadn’t expected her dreams to be taken over by a rather bored Princess Luna. In fact, she hadn’t been expecting for Princess Luna to appear in her dreams at all. Maybe if her dreams had been normal or circumstances had been different, that would’ve been the case and she would’ve woken up feeling no different than when she had gone to sleep (hopefully).

Alas, the one time bully who had long since mended her ways and had solved her own bullying problem at home, would be subjected to the whims of a dream patrolling princess that was inspired in the most unusual and unexpected of ways.

It all started not in the dreams of Babs Seed, but in the dreams of Princess Celestia. It hadn’t been long since her visit from Nanny De Foal where she had been used as a demonstrator for foals on how to use the potty. The experience was sticking with her, try as she might to get it out of her head. And it seemed that her sister would much rather exploit the odd dreams happening as a result, rather than try to help.

The dream always started the same way, Princess Celestia finding herself alone in her private bathroom. And tonight’s dream was no exception. Almost as if she operated on auto pilot, she found herself being drawn to a brightly pink colored toilet that was rather large (almost too large in fact). The princess waddled her way towards the pink throne, hindered by the diaper that always materialized out of nowhere (or so it seemed). “Here we go again,” She thought to herself. “I wonder what Luna will do to me this time.” It was at this point that she could expect her younger sister to show up and hijack the dream, molding it into a variety of experiences that were quite humiliating.

Celestia got her answer as soon as she stood before the toilet, preparing to climb onto the seat. Without warning, teeth appeared all around it and it reared forward, roaring and screeching like some kind of monster! If not for the bright pink coloring, it might have actually been terrifying.

And then, who should appear atop the tank of this monster toilet but Princess Luna in all her glory? And she was cackling with glee. “Oh, what’s wrong, sis? Don’t tell me little Tia is scared of the potty monster.”

Princess Celestia frowned and snorted. As expected as these sort of dream pranks had become they were still not tolerable in the slightest. “Oh shut it, Luna! I knew it was you! There’s no such thing as a potty monster!”

Now it was Luna’s turn to frown. “Oh, you’re no fun at all, sister! Why can’t you just let me be the big sister for once?”

Celestia would hear none of it. “Haven’t you already meddled in my dreams enough, Luna? Just because I don’t patrol the dream realm like you doesn’t mean I don’t have control over my dreams. Maybe I need to demonstrate that fact to you.”

Luna was most surprised to suddenly find herself inside the monster toilet bowl. “What? How is this possible?”

Celestia just looked down at her sister. “It’s my dream, so I can do whatever I want!” She told Luna Now stop bothering me, I’m tired of you trying to treat me like a toddler all the time! Go find somepony else’s dreams to monitor!” And she pushed down the handle of the dream toilet.

Try as she might, Luna found that she lacked the power to regain control over her sister’s dreams. The flush ultimately served as a mechanism by which she was expelled from Celestia’s dream entirely. Even though she knew her sister couldn’t hear her anymore, she still stuck out her tongue. “What a party pooper! So I wanna have a little fun with her, is that so wrong? It’s not like I’m slacking off on my duties, I have to monitor everypony’s dreams and intervene when something is off.”

But what was done had been done and couldn’t be undone, so Luna was now forced to seek out another way to alleviate her boredom. She probably wouldn’t find dreams as interesting or unusual as her sister’s, but there were still always plenty of nightmares for her to battle (though after a while, the intensity of it started to become a routine).


Babs Seed had no way to know what had been going on between the royal sisters as she was entering her own dream. All she knew was that it started out unmemorable, progressing like a typical day for her but much faster. Suddenly, though, the filly was excusing herself and the scene was rapidly changing. In the blink of an eye she was in her bathroom. And though she wasn’t wearing anything, she felt the odd urge that something was off. Like her body and her mind were trying to tell her something, though what it was she had no idea. So the filly ignored it, making her way towards the toilet.

It was at this moment that Princess Luna happened upon the dream. She had chosen to intervene upon sensing something was off, and her many years of experience in the dream world told her immediately what was going on. When a little one’s dream mind started thinking about the bathroom and about toilets, it usually meant only one thing. Now she needed some way to make her presence known. Recalling her earlier dream prank on her sister, which had ultimately backfired, a rather naughty idea came to the alicorn’s mind.

Babs was ready to climb onto the toilet seat and sit down, but that was when it happened! The toilet suddenly transformed and reared back its head, bearing razor sharp teeth that looked like a mouth! She eeped and stepped back as this porcelain monster roared at the top of its lungs! The frightened filly screamed and whimpered in fright, shaking considerably. Upon realizing her mistake, Luna quickly popped up inside the dream monster toilet bowl. “Child, my sincerest apologies!” She pleaded! “I didn’t mean to scare you so.”

Upon hearing Princess Luna’s voice, Babs Seed reluctantly looked up as the princess of the night emerged from the toilet bowl and stood before the filly looking none the worse for wear. The toilet had transformed back to its normal state and now stood silent in its usual spot.

“P-Princess Luna?” She whimpered as she struggled to regain her composure. “Wait, you mean that was you just now?”

Luna nodded in confession. “I wanted to find a way to get your attention so that I could make my presence known. And I’m afraid I was feeling a tad inspired by an incident with my sister earlier in the night. I hope I didn’t startle you too much.”

Babs replied by blowing her mane’s bangs out of her eyes. “Eh, I probably would’ve gotten over it eventually. I learned long ago that if there were any monsters in my house, I could scare ‘em off pretty easily,” Then she pondered. “But what are yous doin’ in my dreams? I didn’t think I was having a bad dream or anything. Was I?”

The princess shook her head. “You were not. However, there is something I wanted to ask of you: Have you been having any…” She coughed into a hoof as she tried to delicately put it. “‘Issues’ at night?”

Babs Seed’s earlier confidence seemed to leave her as she reluctantly confessed. “Well, I know yous won’t say anything or think any less of me. So yeah, I kind of have been. It ain’t anythin’ serious, but my folks have been forcing me to wear pull-ups to bed for protection. It’s embarrassing! And the worst part is, it’s totally inconsistent! One night I’ll be perfectly dry, the next night I’m all but soaked. It makes no sense.”

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of or annoyed by, child,” Luna said and reached out a hoof to comfort the filly. “I have known many bed wetters over the years. Many of them grew out of it all on their own in time. I know you won’t be any different. Soon, your body will adapt and gain the control necessary to make it through the night without having accidents.”

“I know, I know, that’s what everypony keeps saying,” Babs deeply sighed. “But it’s still annoying and embarrassing. And it feels like no matter what I do it just comes and goes whenever it wants to.”

Luna then offered. “Well, if it really bothers you that much, there is something I can try to do to help you. It’s a bit unusual, and I haven’t done it very often. It sort of involves what I did earlier. It’s called dream training, and the intent is to try and help you realize when you have to go so that you can wake up in time.”

The filly was all too eager to agree! “If it means my folks will stop puttin’ me in pull-ups every night, I’m willing to try anything!”

The princess of the night then declared. “Okay then. We can start the training tomorrow night.”

Babs shot Princess Luna a puzzled look. “Why not tonight? I’m ready now.”

But Luna only shook her head. “I’m afraid my intervention was not in time, and the earlier introduction had the opposite intended effect. You are unfortunately already wet.”

“What? Really? Aw, that’s a bummer,” Babs declared. “I didn’t even feel it happening.”

“Most children who wet the bed don’t, I’m afraid,” Luna acknowledged. “That’s why time is the best remedy, because they need time to learn to identify the warning signals,” Then she added. “But I will wake you up so that you can be changed.”

Babs awoke mere seconds after Princess Luna had said that, and sure enough the familiar damp sensation in her pull-up made her realize that the princess had been right. So it was time for a change, and the filly was glad that her parents trusted her enough to let her do it all on her own.

PreviousChapters Next