• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Not So Rock Solid Results (Pie Sisters)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Sad]
Characters: [Pinkie Pie] [Marble Pie] [Limestone Pie] [Maud Pie] [Cloudy Quartz] [Igneous Rock] [Granny Pie]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12
Note: While some of the details were the suggestion of Latecomer, I felt it was not right to credit him here considering his prior contributions and the fact that the details were never ironed out fully. Also, there are implications of disciplinary spanking, so reader discretion is advised.

Despite the fact that they were not the only daughters of their rock farming that were undergoing potty (or rather pot) training, Pinkie Pie and Marble Pie were still being taught through the methods that had already been underway in both of their older sisters: Limestone and Maud. Limestone, being naturally the oldest, was finally advancing far enough to be trained with the outhouse. And she and Maud were both in pull-ups.

As for Pinkie and Marble, they were in diapers and were given the old family chamber pots that had first been passed down to Limestone and then Maud. Cloudy took the liberty of supervising the pot training for her two youngest daughters, while Igneous largely oversaw the older two’s training.

The Pie family training was really quite simple: Learn to feel the rhythm of nature as it flowed through your body, or feel the rhythm of a hoof across your rump for not paying attention. These methods had worked with relative success on Igneous and Cloudy’s other daughters, even if the training for Maud had been less difficult for some reason than Limestone despite Limestone being the oldest of the Pie sisters. As for the twin two year old sisters (Pinkie was older only by a few minutes), pot training as their family had taken to calling it was defined largely by them being confined to the house. They soon started to notice how their older sisters would occasionally be allowed to help out in the field, with Maud even bringing home a pet rock she’d named Boulder. “Can we go out to play in the fields with Limey and Maud?” Pinkie asked her mother one day. “Marble and I promise to be good, right Marble?”

Marble Pie replied with a quiet. “Mm-hmm.” She wasn’t one to talk much, mostly because she could usually rely on her slightly older sister to speak up for her.

Cloudy Quartz calmly but firmly answered. “No. Thy sisters are older and are further along in their training. They have proven that they can be trusted. When someday thou have both mastered use of thy chamber pots, then we shalt see about letting thou both play out in the fields with thy older sisters.” And that was that, Pinkie and Marble both knew better than to question their mother’s logic. They had learned long ago that doing so was a surefire way to be given a time out, and that was if they were lucky (the Pies’ methods of child raising were definitely strict, but one couldn’t say they didn’t produce results. The exact nature of those results was debatable, though).

So Pinkie and Marble devoted themselves as best they could to their pot training. It was hard not to feel slightly jealous to hear Limestone brag about the outhouse that she was using, and the newfound freedoms that came with it. “Seriously, you two are missing out.” She would often tell them. “And just think, I’m gonna be in charge of the whole farm someday. I wonder if you’ll even have an old fashioned outhouse to train with by the time you get to my age. Because I’m thinking we might be upgrading to indoor plumbing in the near future.”

Maud just commented in mostly dry tones. “You did not always have such success as you’re having now. You still sometimes use a chamber pot at night, and even then you still have accidents sometimes.”

Limestone blushed with rage. “So? Sometimes it’s really dark and I can’t always find my chamber pot. Besides, I don’t have accidents anywhere near as much as I used to! I’ll bet for sure I’ll be fully trained and out of pull-ups before any of you.”

“Not if you keep having accidents,” Maud corrected. “Father says it’s almost time for me to begin training with the outhouse.”

“That is indeed so, Maudalina.” Their father nodded, coming inside from a hard day of work in the fields. “And thou art making considerable progress in thy training. You seem to understand the flow of nature within you better than any of thy sisters.”

Cloudy then spoke up. “This talk is for another time and place, Igneous. Everypony learns at their own pace. Our daughters shalt all be fully trained in due time.”


Weeks passed, and an interesting development started to occur within the Pie family household: Maud was allowed to graduate to outhouse usage, which started to erode Limestone’s confidence and feeling of superiority. She would still insist that she was the furthest along in training, but with Maud encroaching on her territory the claim was harder to back up.

Pinkie did her best to tune out these kinds of remarks, convinced that the best way to put Limestone in her place would be to simply master chamber pot usage. It helped that she felt more of an attachment to Maud anyway, and Maud didn’t brag about her training. To her it was no big deal (perhaps that was why she was proving to be the easiest of the four sisters to train).

Marble wanted to do the same, because she and Pinkie were both in silent agreement on how important it was that they meet their family’s expectations. They were no doubt expected to emulate Maud’s lack of trouble in their approach, as opposed to the still bumpy route Limestone was headed down even though she did seem to be advancing little by little.

However, even among the twin sisters there soon became noticeable differences between them about how well they could manage pot training. Even just being confined to the house didn’t always guarantee success, as both sisters had learned the hard way when disciplined for accidents.

But Pinkie seemed to have them less frequently than Marble. For some strange reason it seemed like Pinkie was more in tune with what her body was trying to tell her. No one seemed to have an explanation for it, not even Pinkie Pie herself. The little filly just seemed to know when she had to go. She started making so much progress that her parents began to discuss openly about graduating her to pull-ups, and maybe even moving her to the outhouse.

Marble Pie’s progress was considerably less so by comparison to the frequency of her accidents. Try as she might, she couldn't seem to grasp the idea no matter how hard she tried. And try she did. She would try, and try, and try but she seemed to only just make it to her pot if she was lucky. More often than not she either never came close to making it, or ended up going on the floor instead. Her rump started to become red on multiple occasions.

Pinkie Pie took notice of this development, and thoughts started to form in her head. “I know Marble’s trying her hardest,” She thought and pondered. “She’d probably be a lot better at it if she didn’t feel like she was lagging behind everypony, including me. Since I can’t get Limey to stop teasing her, and I can’t ask Limey or Maud to stop their training and let Marble catch up, I’m gonna have to do the next best thing. Besides, I kind of like my diapers. I don’t think I’m ready to give them up just yet.

And so the elder twin sister put her own plan into action. It was quite a bold plan to be sure, and a strange one to boot. She started to intentionally have accidents, usually in her diapers. It actually wasn’t that hard for Pinkie to do. She found that if she ignored her body’s signals for long enough and kept on playing, nature would take its course for her. Then she would waddle away to find either her mother or her father to inform them of what happened. “I had an accident. Can you change me, prithee?” She would always ask as politely as possible.

With grumbles and groans, Cloudy or Igneous would reluctantly take up the task of getting their daughter changed into a fresh diaper. And each time it would usually be with a remark of: “Thou was supposed to stop having these accidents by now, Pinkamena. Thou were meant to start outhouse training.”, and after the change was complete they would often put their pink coated charge in a corner in the hopes that she would learn for next time what not to do.


But it seemed like the accidents just continued to happen, and it didn’t matter how many times Pinkie was disciplined and told what was expected of her. Both Igneous and Cloudy became frustrated and frazzled by how their second youngest daughter had originally seemed so good at her potty training, yet now it seemed like every other day they were changing her diapers and cleaning up after her accidents. Not even Limestone’s training had been this difficult and unpredictable. However, they did seem to notice that Marble’s accidents were beginning to happen less often. She was still having trouble making it to her pot on time, but she was slowly making progress. So now it seemed that she would be the one to graduate from pot training, which was not something either parent would’ve expected or even anticipated.

Of course, Marble knew that Pinkie’s “accidents” were not really accidents. More than once she wanted to speak up and say something. But every time she thought of it she would ultimately decide against it. “Pinkie’s doing this for my sake. I don’t want to seem ungrateful,” She thought to herself. “Maybe I should tell her to start asking Maud for changes instead so she doesn’t get into trouble as often?

Asking Limestone for help was out of the question, especially when she was relishing in this development and openly talked about how her training “wasn’t the weirdest or the hardest anymore”. No one seemed to mention how she was starting to fall behind Maud when it came to mastering outhouse usage.

However, before Marble had a chance to think about how to deal with Pinkie’s way of “helping” her though, an unexpected pony ended up intervening to set things back on track for the young one. An exhausted Igneous and Cloudy turned to Granny Pie, Igneous’ father who was known for being rather strange and unusually (and outwardly) cheerful.

Nopony knew for sure what Granny Pie would do, the situation was without precedent and it had been years since the aged mare had had to deal with such things as diapers, chamber pots and foals having accidents. But out of desperation the parents had decided to let her be the one to handle things. She was tasked with changing Pinkie and cleaning up accidents the child had, as well as making a greater effort to get the young one recommitted to chamber pot usage.

The first day that Granny Pie was alone with Pinkie (Cloudy and Igneous had decided to devote their efforts to continuing the various training of their other daughters), she was able to deduce in a heartbeat what was going on.

“Your accidents aren’t natural,” She spoke in her own way (which was noticeably different from her offspring, Igneous). “You have been intentionally using your diapers.”

With a gulp, an exposed Pinkie confessed to her grandmother. “W-well, only because I didn’t want Marble to feel bad about not being as far along as I was. She just looked so unhappy, and I wanted to make her feel better.”

But Granny Pie sighed. “Child, your parents surely taught you that everypony learns at their own pace, and that there’s no shame in being what is called a late bloomer. Likewise, if you are doing well at it there’s no reason not to take pride in it. You shouldn’t always compare yourself to others. If you truly wished to make your sister happy, you could work on encouraging her and leading by example. Offer her support and reassurance.”

“Are… are you gonna tell my parents?” Pinkie nervously asked, fearful of the punishments that would ensue if that happened.

Granny Pie shook her head. “They merely tasked me with finding out why you suddenly started having such a hard time with your pot training, Pinkamena. So long as you promise me that you’ll never again start to intentionally have accidents, and so long as you promise me that you’ll make an honest effort to go back to using your chamber pot as needed, I won’t tell them.”

Pinkie forced back a gulp. “Okay, Granny Pie. I’ll do that.”

Granny Pie smiled. “Excellent. And I know you won’t go back on your promise, because if you do I’ll know. We Pies all have our own abilities that make us special. I suspect that yours are already beginning to manifest themselves. Someday, when you are older, I will teach you about them more in depth.”

PreviousChapters Next