• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
A Potty By Any Other Name (Flower Trio)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Alternative Universe] [Comedy] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Lilly Valley] [Daisy] [Roseluck]
Written By: Foal Star
Note: Takes place within the universe of ‘Pinkie Diaper Pie’.

It had seemed like forever since the citizens of Equestria were able to go to the bathroom properly, when toilet usage was so common for all ponies over a certain age that it was easy to overlook and take for granted. But ever since that bizarre chaos meteor had come crashing down, the resulting magic that spread across the land reduced ponies to wearing diapers. Toilets went unused.

Nothing lasts forever, though. Eventually, the magic faded away and ponies slowly but surely began to regain their ability to use toilets. For some it was a quick, almost instantaneous thing. But for others it was something that came back very slowly, almost to the point where it was as if it didn’t exist and they were forced to learn how to potty properly all over again.

For a trio of mares with the same occupation who had adjusted as reluctantly as everypony else (well, everypony except Pinkie Pie who’d taken a real shine to the situation and saw fit to cheer up other ponies), their regaining of their potty training skills took the latter route. And because of a certain development, the first day of what should’ve been freedom from diapers would turn out to be anything but.

Originally, since the mares all lived together, there were separate toilets for each of them. But when the chaos magic had left ponies diaper dependent for what seemed like forever, Lilly (who was the oldest of the trio) had had two of the toilets removed. It was only a lack of funds that had kept her from removing the third one.

So now there was only one toilet that three mares would have to share. And that was going to be quite a problem.

Lilly, Daisy and Roseluck all awoke one morning, checking their diapers like they had done countless times already since this whole mess had started. Relieved to find their padding dry, the trio of flower growing and selling ponies decided that they should each make a visit to the bathroom. With any luck they would be next to regain their potty training skills, skills they would never again take for granted.

As luck or fate would have it, all three reached the bathroom door at exactly the same time. And just on the other side of it was the one toilet in the entire house. But it wasn’t anywhere close to big enough to accommodate them all at once.

You would think that the three fully grown earth pony mares would be more than capable of taking turns, deciding maturely amongst themselves about who should be the first to “go” and in what order each of them would try their luck with the long neglected porcelain throne. And perhaps if not for circumstances being what they were, that’s what would’ve happened.


“I’m the oldest, so I should go first!” Lilly insisted as she wiggled and squirmed, almost crossing her legs. “After all, it’s my bathroom so it must be my toilet.”

But Daisy protested immediately, herself squirming and straining. “You always get to be first for everything. Let me try first, I have to go more than you, I think!”

Roseluck, meanwhile, pouted while not bothering to hold back her look of desperation as she crossed her legs. “You’re both wrong, you two can hold it longer than I can. I really have to go, so let me be first for once!” She began to take a few steps forward, trying to hold back her urge to go all the while.

Lilly immediately protested and moved to block Roseluck’s way. “It’s not my fault you can’t hold it in like a big filly, Rose.”

“And who says you’re a big filly?” Daisy complained and whined. “I swear, you always had more accidents than Rose and I combined. I think whoever had the least amount of accidents should be first, and that just happens to be me.”

Rose shook her head. “Big fillies don’t prevent others from using the potty, Daisy. You and Lilly will just have to wait like the big fillies you say you are.”

Daisy just swished her tail and tried to move past Lilly and Roseluck. “But I can’t wait! Not like you girls can! You two always held on changes and made me go first. It’s only fair to return the favor.”

Rose proceeded to trip Daisy when she tried to take a step forward, causing her fellow earth pony to fall padded rump first to the floor with a chorus of crinkles. “That only proves you’re not really a big filly like I am. I practically never had accidents. You and Lilly had accidents all the time.”

Lilly snorted. “I did not! We all know who was really the one with the most accidents, and it wasn’t me,” Then she demanded. “Now stop arguing and let me through. It’s like I said, the oldest among us should be first.” And she tried to move forward.

Daisy, however, grabbed Lilly by the legs and wouldn’t let go! “No you don’t! You have to wait your turn! Let me go first!” She firmly demanded.

“No!” Lilly argued. “I can’t wait! I have to go, now!”

“Well too bad for you, Lilly,” Roseluck proclaimed as she made her way past the fallen Daisy and the leg locked Lilly. “You should’ve gone earlier. Now you’ll just have to wait until I’m done, then I’ll change you and probably Daisy too.” And with the other mares occupied, she had no trouble making it past them and to the toilet.

Rose moved to sit down, before realizing she hadn’t taken off her diaper yet. She blushed. “Oops, can’t use the bathroom like I’m supposed to if I’m still wearing this.” And the earth pony mare tried to undo the tabs so her diaper would come off. She tugged, and tugged, and tugged and tugged some more! But it seemed like no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get the diaper off her rear.

By this point, Lilly and Daisy had reached the toilet with Daisy still holding onto Lilly’s legs even though she was dragged across the bathroom floor as a result. “Silly, Rose,” Lilly giggled. “You never were good at getting your diaper off. Obviously somepony isn’t ready for the potty.”

Roseluck frowned as she looked down at herself, seeing that her padding was no longer pristine and that the flowers that served as wetness indicators had faded. Still, she saw fit to argue. “Well, you’re not ready yet either! Just look at yourself, little miss potty pants!”

“What are you talking abou-” Lilly commented, before gasping as she felt her padding squish! How had she not noticed her floodgates opening?

Daisy just grinned. “Looks like I’m the only one who’s still eligible for the toilet. I guess that means I’m the big filly this time. Step aside, Rose. Let me show you and Lilly how it’s done.” But because she was so fixated on this little “victory” of hers, she didn’t notice until too late that she too was going potty (and not where she’d wanted to go).


So it was that three very soggy earth pony mares could only stand and stare at the toilet in dismay, all of them having unfortunately proven why they were not going to be using it.

Lilly just sighed as a decision from long ago now came back to haunt her. “I guess I’ll have to get the other toilets re-installed,” She decided. “And maybe buy some training potties in the mean time so this doesn’t happen again.”

“Good idea.” Daisy agreed.

Roseluck nodded. “Yeah, but for right now I guess we’ll have to get changed. I just hope we’re not the only ponies having a hard time readjusting to not having to wear diapers anymore.”

PreviousChapters Next