• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
Potty Punishment (Grubber)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Comedy] [Slice of Life] 
Characters: [Grubber] [Tempest Shadow] [Princess Celestia]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12
Notes: Takes place between the events of “My Little Pony: The Movie” and “School Daze”

The first ever Festival of Friendship had been a great success, despite an invasion from an army serving on behalf of the Storm King. The Storm King had been defeated and destroyed now, but the two creatures who had served most faithfully in his army as his enforcers (and had been responsible for chasing after the one alicorn who managed to escape during the invasion) were awaiting punishment from the supreme soverign of the land they had more or less declared war on: Princess Celestia of Equestria.

By now, the festival was over and everypony had more or less gone home. But Princess Celestia had specifically sent for Grubber and Tempest Shadow, instructing them both to meet her in the throne room. Neither knew what to expect. They weren’t even sure if Princess Celestia would herself punish them, or simply turn them over to the likes of Queen Novo, who most certainly would punish them severely for their botched invasion of Mount Aris.

Grubber tried to hide behind Tempest as the hedgehog reluctantly followed the hornless unicorn to the throne room. “So, you think it’s too late for us to make a run for it?” Grubber proposed. “Maybe we could live a life on the run together? You know: You and I against the world?”

Tempest shook her head from side to side and scowled at Grubber. “No, no more running away! I ran away once, and look where it got me: Working for some scumbag who only cared about himself. Princess Twilight considers me a friend now. And I couldn’t call myself a good friend or a good pony if I wasn’t willing to atone for my past crimes.”

“But… she’s not here to save us!” Grubber protested. “I don’t know about you, but something tells me we’re not gonna get off so easily with Princess Celestia, or any of the other princesses. Come on, Tempest, we don’t owe anything to anyone! Best if we lay low somewhere until ponies forget about the whole invasion thing. Maybe then we can make a plea for mercy or something.”

Tempest growled, making her stub on her forehead sparkle and crackle ominously. “Grubber, I don’t wanna hear another word out of your mouth about running away! Whatever punishment awaits us, we’ll face it together,” She then sighed. “It can’t be any worse than what the Storm King put us through every time we failed.” She briefly shut her eyes and shuddered at the images that flashed through her mind. Images of verbal beratings and cruel tasks that she would rather forget.

Opening her eyes, the unicorn steadied her nerves as the throne room doors came upon her. “Well, we’re here. Might as well get it over with it!” She told Grubber. “Best if you let me do the talking for both of us. We both know you can never shut up when you’re terrified.”

“W-well, if you’re sure that’s what you really wanna do,” Grubber gulped. Then he muttered under his breath. “We’re so dead.”

Tempest opted to ignore her partner-in-crime’s comments, instead bringing up a hoof to push open the throne room doors. She trotted in, ready to face whatever consequences that were surely coming her way. And she turned around only briefly to make sure Grubber was following her instead of trying to run away.

To the surprise of both former employees in the Storm King’s forces, Princess Celestia was the only one there to greet them. The throne room was completely deserted expect for the three of them, which did very little to ease either unicorn or hedgehog’s nerves. Although, was it their imagination, or did the sun princess seem to be trying to suppress a smirk for some reason?


“Ah, so you finally came,” Princess Celestia greeted in a tone of voice that sounded far too friendly for the circumstances. “I’m glad to see you’re both willing to own up to what you did. That’ll make things much easier for everypony.”

Tempest immediately bowed her head and spoke. “Your majesty, I just want to say that I know I have no defense for anything I did under the Storm King. What I did was wrong, I know that. I can’t take back the things I said and did to you, to all of Equestria. And I know too that even though Princess Twilight showed me kindness, you are not obligated to do the same.”

“A-although,” Grubber spoke up. “You should know that Tempest is the whole reason why the Storm King is… you know…”

The hornless unicorn just replied. “That doesn’t come close to making up for all the things I did before then, Grubber.”

But Princess Celestia simply smiled. “Oh come now, Tempest, nopony really got hurt when all was said and done. Everything you did was undone. And Equestria does owe you a debt of thanks for riding it of the Storm King.”

Tempest blinked in surprise. “So, you’re not going to punish me? Or Grubber for that matter? Did Princess Twilight put you up to this? Did she beg and plead with you not to punish me in the slightest? Because I don’t need her pity. I don’t need her doing favors for me because we’re friends now.”

“Tempest!” Grubber exclaimed in disbelief! He couldn’t believe the pony he’d worked alongside for so long would just throw the mercy she was being shown back in the face of the one offering it. If it was him being shown that kind of mercy, he would’ve gladly taken it and not asked questions.

The alicorn with a majestic white coat simply grinned, appearing to chuckle ever so faintly. “Oh no, you’re still going to be punished, Tempest. Or should I say: Fizzlepop Berrytwist?”

Tempest and Grubber exchanged mutual gasps of disbelief! They’d thought for sure that only Princess Twilight and that party planning friend of hers had learned of Tempest’s real name.

With her cheeks flushing pink, the hornless unicorn sheepishly growled. “Don’t you call me that!”

Princess Celestia grinned further. “Why not? After all, Tempest Shadow is the one who did all those horrible things while working for the Storm King. Whereas Fizzlepop Berrytwist’s only crime is running away from home as a filly. Besides, with the punishment I have in mind for you and Grubber, I think you’d much rather be called by your real name,” She then waved a hoof. “Come with me. You’ll see soon enough what fates awaits you both.”


Hesitantly, Tempest Shadow and Grubber followed Princess Celestia as she led them out of the throne room, and through several winding corridors of the castle. All the while, it seemed like they weren’t bumping into any royal guards or other castle staff. It was as if they were alone with the sun princess for some ood reason.

At last, the two were brought before a brightly painted door that looked rather, well, foalish for lack of a better term.

Princess Celestia pushed the door open, waving a hoof. “Here’s your punishment!” She declared in an almost motherly tone of voice.

Tempest and Grubber blinked and rubbed their eyes in disbelief at what they saw: Before they stood what could best be described as a giant nursery. It looked just like the kind of nursery one would expect from a typical foal, except everything was much bigger: The crib (or two cribs for that matter), the playpen, the toys, and of course the changing table.

Before either creature could think of making a run for it, they felt a faint magical glow take hold of them. And soon, they were floated through the air and onto the changing table, surprised that it could hold the weight of the both of them!

Princess Celestia smiled and smirked as she approached the changing table, using her magic to retrieve two large and very thick diapers. It was clear who they were meant for. “Come on, little ones,” She encouraged. “Lift up your rumps for me. We need to make sure you’re protected in case of accidents. You know how hard stains can be to clean up.”

“Really? This is how you’re gonna punish us?” Tempest sheepishly asked while blushing as she was diapered first.

The sun princess nodded her head ever so slowly. “Why not? It certainly beats rotting in a dungeon, or hanging from the rafters, doesn’t it? You and your partner will undergo this special treatment for a while, giving you both time to think about what you did and about all the ponies and other creatures you wronged in the past. Then, eventually, you’ll be both allowed to re-enter society with a clean slate.”

Grubber gulped as he was clumsily diapered by the alicorn. “Uh, are we gonna have to, you know…”

Princess Celestia quickly replied. “If you want to. I certainly don’t mind changing a dirty diaper or two. And I can always call on my niece for assistance, she used to be a very highly skilled foalsitter until a few years ago. Of course, since you are being treated like big toddlers, you’ll have to ask for permission to use the bathroom. And you will have to have assistance.”

“Great,” Tempest sarcastically remarked as the diapering job was completed. “So it’s back to preschool for both of us. Oh, I am never going to live this down. I thought going through potty training once was a hassle, now I have go through it all over again.”

Meanwhile, Grubber started fidgeting and fussing as he crossed his legs. “Uh, while we’re on that subject, I suppose now would be a good time to mention I kind of have to… you know…”

Princess Celestia smirked and brought a hoof up to her face as she adopted a goofy grin. “Oh, you have to go potty, Grubber?”

The hedgehog sheepishly replied. “Y-yeah, I kind of do. Haven’t really gone since before coming to Canterlot.”

The sun princess smiled, extending a hoof to the hedgehog. “Well then, let’s get you to the potty. And I think we’ll let little Fizzlepop tag along so she gets the right idea.”

“I’m older than he is!” Tempest growled in reply, but nevertheless clumsily waddled along as she watched Princess Celesita lead Grubber away not along a mother leading her child.


Grubber was eventually brought into one of the many bathrooms throughout the castle. It seemed surprisingly common for a bathroom that he assumed belonged to royalty. He’d expected lush decorations, gold plating and finely polished plumbing fixtures. Instead, there was a plain old bathtub with a shower head and curtain attached, a well worn sink and bathroom mirror, and of course a large toilet.

There was just one problem for Grubber: The toilet wasn’t like the ones he’d gotten used to seeing. If it wasn’t a latrine, any toilet he’d used while working for the Storm King had been little more than an elevated trench with water and a nozzle for cleaning. This toilet, however, had a bowl shape to it. There was a seat that looked like a curved horseshoe, plus a lid for some odd reason. Attached to it was some kind of box, and on one side of the box was some kind of silver, ramp-like object.

“Uh, don’t you have any toilets that aren’t so… big?” Grubber asked Princess Celestia as he watched her use her magic to lift up the lid, letting it come to rest against the back of the box.

Tempest rolled her eyes. “It’s not big, Grubber. This is an average sized pony toilet. It only seems big to you because you’re so small.”

“I am not small!” Grubber snapped! “I’m vertically challenged, Tempest! We’ve been over this!”

Princess Celestia immediately raised a hoof to quell the argument. “Now now, there’s no need to make a fuss,” And she reassured Grubber. “I’m sure this must be a bit of a shock to you, Grubber. But throne style toilets like these are very common in Equestria. If you’re going to be spending the rest of your life here in Equestria, you have to be able to use the same plumbing fixtures that we ponies use to take care of our business.”

The hedgehog sighed as he whimpered. “Do I really have to? Can’t I just go behind a bush or something? Or what about those old pot things I kept hearing about? Don’t you still have one of those?”

Tempest just snarled. “Quit being such a big baby, Grubber. Nopony uses chamberpots anymore. It’s just a toilet, it’s not gonna hurt you. Now quit your whining and get up on the seat already! Just because the princess is treating us like toddlers doesn’t mean we have to act like them!”

Grubber grumbled as he clumsily waddled towards the toilet, jumping up and scrambling in an awkward fashion as he tried to get up onto the seat. His paws kept slipping as they struggled to grab the porcelain, all the while his padding shimmied and shook as it swayed from side to side. “Come on!” He groaned. “Oh, why didn’t I get a step stool or something?!” But eventually, by some miracle, he managed to get onto the seat. When he did so, he could see the water in the bowl below.

Princess Celestia not so secretly used her magic to get Grubber to face the right way. “It’s okay, Grubber. You’ll get the hang of it eventually.” She encouraged him.

The hornless unicorn, meanwhile, just stomped a hoof. “Can we just get this over with, already? I don’t have all day!”

The sun princess cooed. “Now Tempest, you have to wait until Grubber is finished. Give him some time,” And to Grubber she encouraged. “Just do whatever you have to do, Grubber.”

Tempest then grinned and smirked. “Hey, Grubber, you’re forgetting something.”

“Yeah? What?” Grubber asked in apparent unawareness.

Tempest pointed a hoof. “Your diaper, of course. You’re supposed to take off before you use the toilet. Can’t believe you didn’t already do that. It’s Potty Training 101.”

“Oh, I knew that! I did!” Grubber insisted with a blush, as he then tugged on his padding and tried to remove it. Unfortunately, in doing so he lost his balance on the toilet seat and fell backwards into the bowl with a splash! Pretty soon, his padded posture was sticking up in the air as his entire head was submerged in the toilet bowl! “Gah, help!” He cried as he wiggled about in vain! “I can’t swim!”

Using her magic, the alicorn with a majestic white coat gently pulled Grubber out of the toilet and then turned to Tempest Shadow. “Maybe you should go first, Fizzlepop,” She suggested. “That way, Grubber can get the right idea.”

“Sounds good to me!” The hornless unicorn agreed and allowed the princess to removed her diaper. She then trotted over to the porcelain throne, turned around so her back was against the tank and sat down on the toilet seat. After about a minute or two, her floodgates opened as she felt her tail hiked upward. And before she knew it, she heard a few splashes from inside the bowl. “I should’ve flushedthe toilet while Grubber was stuck in it!” She thought to herself, thinking about the sight from earlier. “That would've been quite a show!”

“Well done, Fizzlepop,” Celestia beamed and then cleaned Tempest's flanks.

Tempest rolled her eyes as her rump was cleaned by Princess Celestia who then allowed her to flush the toilet. “You might wanna cover your ears.” She told the hedgehog before pushing down the gold handle with her hoof.

Grubber winced as the toilet let out a loud roar. The noise lasted a few seconds before it faded. He then let out a gulp. He really didn't want to think about what might have happened if Princess Celestia or Tempest Shadow had pulled the handle when he was still inside the bowl.

After helping the hornless unicorn with putting her diaper back on, the princess of the sun turned to Grubber. “Okay, Grubber, now it's your turn.” She said.

“But what if I fall in again?” Grubber nervously asked as his diaper was removed.

“Don't worry!” Celestia encouraged the hedgehog while placing him onto the toilet before helping him into position. “Just don’t move around too much. Now just sit down, relax and let it all out. If you think you’re going to fall in, just let me know.”

“Okay.” Grubber sighed and reluctantly sat down on the toilet seat, his rump hovered over the bowl and his legs dangled over the edge. Before he even he began to tinkle. When he finally stopped he heard a series of splashes from inside the toilet. “I… I did it!” He cheered as the familiar smell reached his nose.

“You sure did, Grubber.” Tempest agreed as Princess Celestia cleaned the hedgehog’s rump.

“Now, how do I flush this thing?” Grubber questioned once he was cleaned.

Celestia smiled and lifted Grubber up with her magic and floated him towards the tank. “Now, see that gold handle right there?” She asked the hedgehog who nodded slowly. “Just push it down.”

Slowly, but carefully, Grubber reached out a paw and he pressed the handle down. Then he watched as the toilet flushed everything down the drain. Then, as if by magic, the water came back, except it was now crystal clear.

PreviousChapters Next