• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
School of Potty Training (Young Six)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Comedy] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Young Six] [Twilight Sparkle] [Starlight Glimmer]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12
Note: Based on “Preschool of friendship” by datspaniard

It was to be expected that the non-pony students would face “issues” adapting to the pony way of life in one way or another. Despite all the preparations Twilight had taken to make her school more accommodating to other creatures, she knew she couldn’t predict every possible complication that might spring up.

Yet even the young princess now serving as headmare of her own school couldn’t have anticipated the series of events that would result in an unexpected outcome, or an unexpected addition to her school’s curriculum for that matter.

Starlight was the one to bring it to Twilight’s attention, shortly after the school had opened its doors. The unicorn herself was unsure of how best to bring the issue to Twilight’s attention when she paid her former teacher a visit in her new office. “Twilight?” She nervously greeted one day.

Twilight looked up from her headmare’s desk, locking eyes with the pony she’d designated the school’s guidance counselor. “What is it, Starlight?” She asked in blissful unawareness.

“There’s a… slight problem with some of the students, particularly the ones we got from those other nations.” Starlight Glimmer spoke in the most awkward of tones.

“What do you mean? What’s the problem?” Twilight questioned.

Starlight let out a sigh. “Probably better for you to see it rather than have me try to explain it.” She lit up her horn, promptly bringing six students into the office behind her even as some of them tried in vain to break free.

Immediately, Twilight’s eyes beheld a most unusual sight that she never would’ve believed she would ever see: The six students who stood before her were all clad in thick diapers, some of them clearly unhappy about their new attire given their looks of shame or their futile efforts to try to cover up their padding. “What in the wide world of Equestria is going on here?!” She gasped in disbelief! “How did this happen?!”

Starlight glared at the six padded students as she sternly declared. “I think they can explain it better than I can. After all, some of them have a lot of explaining to do.”

Sandbar, the earth pony colt, was the first of the bunch to speak up. “It’s not my fault, Headmare Twilight. I didn’t do anything. Gallus and Smolder were the ones who sabotaged the bathrooms. I don’t really need diapers, I can totally make it to the bathroom just fine on my own.”

Gallus, the blue feathered griffon, spoke up next. “Hey, I wasn’t even aiming for you with those toilet bombs, Sandbar. Smolder’s the one who thought they were a good idea. I was just trying to get back at her.”

Smolder, the orange scaled dragon, snorted as smoke billowed out of her nostrils. “Oh sure, blame it on the dragon why don’t ya? We both know you were totally onboard with all of this. And it’s all because Ocellus had to wear diapers because she kept having accidents.”

Ocellus, the light-green changeling, blushed and looked down at the ground in shame. “I tried to make it to the bathrooms on time. I just, didn’t always succeed because I waited too long. But I just wanted to make sure I was up to date on all my reading. There’s nothing I could change into that wouldn’t draw attention to the diaper.”

Yona, the young yak, then declared. “Gallus and Smolder decide to diaper Yona because they think it funny. They just jealous because Yona better student than either of them,” And she grumbled as she fidgeted with her diaper. “Pony diapers not fit Yona, they too tight.”

And Silverstream, the pink colored hippogriff, just sheepishly proclaimed. “It’s totally not because I started having accidents too. I was just trying to make Ocellus and Yona not feel bad about needing to wear diapers,” Then she blushed. “Although, they are kind of nice. We never had anything like this back home.”

Twilight groaned and put a hoof to her forehead. “Seriously? It hasn’t even been a week and already I’ve got problems.”

Starlight nodded. “I reckon it’s gonna be a while before the bathrooms can be fixed. And since you all chose to act so childish, I figured you should look the part.”

Then the young alicorn spoke up. “It looks like I’m gonna have to add something to the curriculum for you six,” With a reluctant sigh she declared. “Potty training.”

“What?!” The six students all gasped at once!

Sandbar even protested. “But I don’t need potty training! I don’t even wet the bed anymore, I swear!”

“Oh?” Gallus commented with a smirk. “Then what’s that dark spot I see on your diaper? It wasn’t there a minute ago.”

Looking down at himself, the earth pony colt eeped and blushed as he tried to cover his padding with his front hooves. “T-that doesn’t mean anything! It’s just because I was prevented from using the bathroom earlier thanks to your prank, Gallus!”

Twilight wasn’t convinced. “The toilets here at school are quite different from the ones ponies usually use, Sandbar. They’re a bit more old fashioned, and they were installed specifically to make things easier for our non-pony students. Besides, if you’re really as much of a big colt as you claim then surely you’ll have no trouble mastering the curriculum, and thus showing the other students how it’s done. Or am I mistaken?”

Sandbar sighed. “F-fine,” He stammered. “But you better not tell my parents about this. If Coral finds out, I’ll never hear the end of this.”

“Ooh, you have a younger sibling?!” Silverstream chirped in excitement! “So do I! I wonder what he’d think of me if he saw me like this?”

Smolder just rolled her eyes. “Whatever, I guess this beats detention or whatever other kind of punishment you could give us.”

“Then potty training it shall be,” Twilight firmly declared. “Starting tomorrow, you’re all going to report here and Starlight and I will do our best to walk you through the process. Once we’re certain we can trust you, you’ll each be allowed to graduate from diapers.”


So it was that the six students (who had only just gotten to know each other) reluctantly reported right to the headmare’s office the next day. Even Sandbar wasn’t sure what to expect despite knowing what “potty training” was and what it most likely would involve.

Twilight and Starlight were waiting for the diapered students as they waddled in one by one, all of them still embarrassed, ashamed or otherwise unhappy about their current padded predicament. “Ah, good, you’re all here,” Twilight spoke in a tone of voice that sounded almost like a coo. “And I see you’re all dry, that’s a good start.”

“Is all of this really necessary, Headmare Twilight?” Ocellus inquired. “I’m sure I could learn how pony plumbing works in time.”

“Maybe, but who knows how long that would take?” Twilight pointed out. “Besides, this way I can ensure you all behave yourselves and learn how to get along.”

Gallus couldn’t help but remark. “You’re really going all out on this, aren’t you? Treating us like we’re a bunch of toddlers.”

The young headmare nodded. “If you want me to treat you your proper age, you need to start acting like it. The longer you protest or fight back, the longer that’ll take. It’s your choice though, if you wanna act younger than you are that’s fine by me.”

Starlight then spoke up. “So, which one of you would like to be the demonstrator for the others? The one showing them how it’s done? Whoever volunteers will get a head start on earning back their big kid privileges.”

Immediately, Sandbar raised one of his hooves into the air. “I’ll do it! It’ll give me good practice for when Coral’s old enough for potty training.”

“Splendid, a volunteer!” Twilight happily declared as she approached Sandbar. “Come on, Sandbar,” And to the other students she instructed. “All of you follow me. You’re about to get your first lesson in this crash course.”

The rest of the padded students reluctantly followed Twilight, Starlight and Sandbar to one of the school’s bathrooms. It was one of the ones that hadn’t been touched by Gallus and Smolder’s “pranks” the other day.

Soon, the group had reached one of the bathroom stalls. And positioned at the far end of it was what looked like some kind of elevated trench with running water beneath it. A roll holding some kind of paper stood nearby, and not far from the trench was a colored pedal of some sort.

Twilight quickly launched into her lecture, making sure all of the students’ eyes were focused on her and her general location. “Whenever you feel like you need to go, ideally during one of the many breaks between classes, simply come to one of these stalls here,” She then turned to Sandbar. “Since you’re all wearing diapers, you’ll need to ask to have them temporarily removed. Sandbar, do you want me to pull down your diaper so you can go?”

Sandbar did his best to hide the blush on his cheeks. “Y-yes, Headmare Twilight.” He agreed, and stood as still as a statue as she used her magic to effortlessly loosen the tabs of his diaper, allowing him to slide it down to his legs and set it aside.

“There are a few different types of toilets,” Twilight explained as Sandbar made his way to the back of the stall. “But for the most part, the ones you’ll find at this school are like this: These are what we call flush lavatories. I figured they’d be easier for you all to use instead of the more modern throne model,” She coughed into a hoof. “Anyway, using this type of toilet is simple: Simply stand over the opening with your back to the wall. Then you just relax and do whatever you need to do.”

Sandbar blushed anew as all eyes fell on him. “Uh, you don’t need to watch for this part. It’s rude, you have to give others their privacy.”

“True,” Starlight commented. “But in this case, the others need to understand what they’re supposed to do.”

So it was that, reluctantly, the earth pony colt relaxed his body and lifted his tail. Soon, a faint hissing and tinkling sound could be heard. Then it slowly faded away. Looking up, the colt sheepishly proclaimed. “I… I think I’m done.”

Twilight and Starlight both clapped their hooves as Twilight floated over some of the paper from the roll. “Excellent job, Sandbar,” She spoke with only slightly exaggerated praise. “Now, just wipe up and then flush. I think you can be trusted to do that on your own.”

“O-okay.” Sandbar stuttered, wiping the paper between his flanks and then depositing it into the toilet below. He proceeded to the colored pedal and carefully placed a hoof down.

A great roar filled the bathroom as the flush cycle started, quickly sweeping the paper up into a powerful vortex and subsequently pulling it down a hole. The water then returned, now sparkling clean.


“See?” Twilight told the other students as she noticed their gazes all appearing to be transfixed to the toilet. “Do it just like that and you’ll be fine. If you can all do it like Sandbar did, you’ll be out of diapers before the week is through.”

Starlight quickly spoke up (while using her magic to put Sandbar’s diaper back on). “There’s no need to fight or rush. There’s plenty of available stalls, you can each take one. Just make sure you get Twilight or I to help you first,” And then she warned. “And no horseplaying! This is not a place for games or pranks!”

However, the warning fell on deaf ears as the other padded students quickly got up to mischief in various ways.

Silverstream eyed one of the toilets with curiosity as she approached it, clutching her Pearl of Transformation necklace as she transformed into a seapony and put a fin to the water beneath the elevated trench. “I wonder where everything goes?” She pondered aloud.

“Why don’t we find out?!” Smolder said with a grin as she not so subtly pushed the seapony from behind, causing not just her fin but her entire face to dip into the waters. Then, with Silverstream still dazed, Smolder proceeded to “accidentally” step on the flush pedal. “Oops!” She declared with pretend worry.

Before Silverstream could react, the flush cycle started and swiftly took hold of her body! Before she knew it, she was pulled into the toilet as a powerful suction grabbed her tail and rendered her unable to escape! “Nooooooo!” She cried, and it was all she had time to say as she disappeared tail first down the drain!

“Smolder!” Ocellus scolded as she came waddling over from the stall nearby. “That wasn’t nice!”

“Hey, she wanted to see how it worked. I figured I’d help her out,” Smolder replied in an unconcerned tone of voice. “She’ll be fine, she is a seapony after all.”

“Why you…!” Ocellus glared at the dragon as she promptly transformed into an octopus, spraying Smolder in the face with ink. Then she extended one of her tentacles down the drain, hoping to find and grab hold of Silverstream.

Meanwhile, Yona was being impatient and refused to cooperate with Twilight as the alicorn tried to remove the yak’s diaper. “Yona no need help! Yaks never need help from anycreature!” She stubbornly insisted! “Yona master potty training all on her own, just like she master everything on her own!”

“Yona, please, hold still!” Twilight groaned as she fiddled about, trying to maintain a magical hold on the yak’s diaper. “You’re not going to master anything if you don’t let me take off your diaper.”

However, Yona just responded by bumping the alicorn with her padded rear. But as she then moved to get into position, she misjudged her step and slipped on the wet floor! “Ah, oh no!” She cried, desperately trying to grab hold of something to prevent her fall! She clumsily grabbed the rack of what she’d learned was called toilet paper, but with her great yak strength she broke it off and caused the paper to tumble out onto the floor. Some of the paper then wrapped itself around the yak’s back legs, causing her to fall backward. Her whole padded bottom dipped into the toilet with a splash.

As for Gallus, he was flying far above the stall he’d chosen and was now swiping at his padding with his claws to try and remove it.

“Dude, what do you think you’re doing?!” Sandbar questioned as he happened to come waddling over. “That’s not how you’re supposed to do it. You’re supposed to wait for either Headmare Twilight or Counselor Starlight.”

“I don’t need their help!” Gallus insisted! “I’m getting rid of this stupid diaper even if I tear it to shreds! Besides, this is so much cooler than just standing around like an idiot. We griffons fly around like this all the time, especially when we can’t make it back home to do our business.” Soon afterward, he managed to successfully reduce his diaper to small scraps of cloth and watched as they slowly fell into the toilet.

Sandbar then watched as Gallus swooped low, heading for the flush pedal. Suddenly, he realized what the griffon was going to do! “Wait, don’t do that, Gallus!” He pleaded!

But the young griffon didn’t listen to the colt’s plea. “So long, stupid diaper!” He declared and pressed down on the pedal as hard as he could!

Then there was trouble! The scraps of padding didn’t even make it down the drain before the toilet in the stall gurgled ominously. Suddenly, a great torrent of water spilled out from the elevated trench and completely engulfed the floor of the stall.

At that very same moment, Ocellus felt something touch her octopus tentacle and she tugged as hard as she could in hopes it was Silverstream! And Yona felt a pressure building up beneath her padding, almost like there was a blockage of some kind! Soon, a dripping wet Silverstream was yanked out of the toilet as the whole thing seemed to break and fall apart. While that was happening, the pressure beneath Yona grew too strong to be held back! Without warning, a fountain of water shot up and pushed the yak forward, causing her to tumble face first onto the tiled floor of the stall.


Soon, many of the stalls in the bathroom housed nothing but broken toilets and flooded floors.

Twilight could only groan and shake her head in dismay. “Even potty training Spike wasn’t this difficultt,” She thought to herself. “Celestia help me! I’m in way over my head on this! Oh, I hope the EEA doesn’t find out about any of this.

And meanwhile, Starlight was secretly thinking. “Maybe it would be better if we tried training these students one on one. Teaching them all at once just seems to lead to disaster.

At the very least though, it could be said that the six students were starting to learn more about each other and about the world around them. Even if it wasn’t quite in the way Twilight had intended.

PreviousChapters Next