• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Changing and Training (Thorax)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Thorax] [Queen Chrysalis] [Princess Celestia] [Princess Luna]
Written By: superfun
Note: superfun requested the idea of Chrysalis having to relearn how to use a toilet with Thorax’s help after being captured following the events of “To Where and Back Again”, so I credited him.

Thorax could hardly believe it when he was given an unusual request from the royal sisters shortly after he’d helped oust the changeling hive’s former ruler in Queen Chrysalis.

In fact, it was Chrysalis herself who was part of the unusual request. She’d tried to run away and had met with some initial luck, luck that had lasted only until she’d exposed herself and was captured soon afterward.

Locked away in a prison cell in the dungeons of Canterlot, Chrysalis was soon visited by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna who had requested a private audience with the captive former queen.

“Do you know why you’re here, Chrysalis?” Princess Celestia inquired of her prisoner in a tone of voice that sounded more like a mother scolding her child for misbehaving, instead of a leader furious at having twice now been kidnapped by a hostile power.

The deposed and humiliated former queen could only roar and coldly hiss in reply. “If you’re expecting me to apologize for anything I did to you or your ‘subjects’ then don’t hold your breath! I did what was best for me! And it’s thanks to pesky ponies like you that I’ve lost control of my own hive!”

Princess Luna could only shake her head in dismay and disapproval. “Such a bad attitude. No wonder your subjects grew to hate you.”

“And what good is it to be loved when you are incapable of ever truly being loved back?” Chrysalis protested and spat on the ground. “Love is for fools, it makes you weak and leaves you vulnerable. And as soon as I break out of here, I’ll make sure Thorax and all the changelings who now support him learn that lesson the hard way!”

However, the two alicorns only exchanged what seemed like goofy grins before Celestia spoke up. “You don’t really think you can just walk out of here, do you? You’re our prisoner now.”

Luna added. “That means we can punish you however we see fit.”

Chrysalis was not threatened for even a second despite being alone with the two alicorns who she knew could take her in a one on one fight. “Whatever. You’re far too soft to do anything to me and we both know it. You let me get away with invading Canterlot. What could you possibly do to me now?”

The grin on Princess Celestia’s face only seemed to grow wider once the prisoner had finished talking. “You really shouldn’t ask questions you’re not prepared to have answered, Chrysalis. Because Luna and I can not only punish you, but punish you in ways both unusual and humiliating as you will soon see,” She turned to her sister. “Luna, did you…”

Princess Luna nodded and cut her sister off. “-I did, sister,” And she seemed to be struggling not to smirk. “This is a truly devious form of punishment you’ve devised. But for a creature like Chrysalis I think it should suit her pretty well.” She then floated over something that the changeling queen was vaguely familiar with, even though she never had a need for such a thing herself.

“A diaper? Really?” Chrysalis frowned in an unamused tone even as the padded undergarment was magically floated over to her and fixed around her rump. “You think something like this will stop me? I can easily make it part of my disguise.”

“The diaper is only part of the punishment, Chrysalis,” Princess Celestia explained as she began to light up her horn. “”Something far worse awaits you.”

A beam of magic suddenly made contact with the imprisoned queen’s body, but she felt nothing. “See? I told you you can’t do anything to me, princesses.”

But Princess Luna protested as she started to giggle. “Oh, but we have. You may not feel any different now, but there’s a reason we gave you that diaper, Chrysalis. You’re going to need it. We’ve made it so that you no longer have any knowledge of how to go to the bathroom.”

The former queen scoffed. “Big deal, I hardly care for those foul smelling contraptions you call toilets. I only bothered to learn how to use them so as not to attract suspicion while undercover.”

“I don’t think you understand, Chrysalis,” Celestia pointed out. “You straight up won’t have the ability to go to the bathroom anywhere. You no longer have the control. You’ll have to learn it all over again.”

“You’re lying! There’s no possible way your magic could do that!” Chrysalis protested with a roar.

Luna’s goofy grin only grew wider. “Then why not prove it?” She gestured over to a small, poorly maintained toilet resting in a corner of the cell. “There’s a toilet right over there. Show us you still know how to use it, if you can.”

The imprisoned changeling waddled over, delighted at the prospect of showing off! “Ha, you just wait and see! The ease of this task is laughable!” Yet as she reached the toilet she found herself inexplicably staring at it in uncertainty. It was right there, taunting her and daring her to use it. But somehow her body wouldn’t cooperate with her mind, she remained frozen there as if terrified of this porcelain contraption. A raging blush formed on her cheeks as her diaper suddenly began to swell up and smell.

Even while plugging their noses, the princesses were mentally high hoofing themselves over the success of their plan. “I guess now you’re going to be the queen of changings.” Celestia joked to the padded changeling.

“It was an accident! I could’ve easily used that stupid thing if I wanted to!” Chrysalis growled and hissed. “And now you’re going to have to change me!”

Luna declared. “It’s worth it if it gets you to behave. Besides, this isn’t the extent of your punishment. At least, not if you ever want to get some semblance of your dignity back.”


That was where Thorax came into the picture. He couldn’t help but blush when he approached Chrysalis later, revealing that he was in diapers too. “I’ve really only just started getting the hang of pony toilets myself,” He told Chrysalis. “But apparently, the princesses want me to teach you how to use them again.”

“I require no help from you!” Chrysalis coldly snapped! She was still bitter with Thorax, blaming him for having sided with the ponies (especially that meddlesome Starlight Glimmer). “I don’t care if you’re the ruler of the hive now, it’s not the hive I recognize! And I’m pretty sure that once I figure out what these princesses did to me, I can undo it.”

“And how long do you think that will take?” Thorax inquired of the former queen. “Don’t you think it’s better to just play along? We’re basically going through this together, what the ponies call ‘potty training’. Except this time I’m kind of teaching you instead of you always teaching me things. Isn’t it funny how that works?”

The former queen was hardly amused. “You can train by yourself all you want, Thorax! I’ll figure a way out of my predicament all by myself, like I always have. So kindly tell that to the princesses and get out of my sight!”

Thorax refused to accept the offer. “You really gotta stop being so mean and nasty all the time. That’s not how we do things anymore,” He sighed while entering the cell and taking Chrysalis by the hoof. “You’re basically becoming what someponies call a poopy head, in more ways than one it would seem.”

Chrysalis rolled her eyes, realizing she had little power or leverage over her fellow changeling (especially considering those sickeningly sweet bright colors he now sported). She just muttered a stream of curses under her breath that Thorax paid no attention to.

If I can change and become a better changeling, there’s no reason why she can’t do the same if she really tries,” The reformed changeling thought to himself while continuing to hold onto Chrysalis’ hoof and lead her along. “After all, she’s gonna have to change her ways if she ever wants to be free of diapers.

The two changelings didn’t speak a word though, as they came to a bathroom within the castle above the Canterlot dungeons. It was far more lavish, luxurious and well-kept compared to the poor excuse for one that had existed in Chrysalis’ cell. There was a finely polished toilet that glistened and sparkled, and there was also something much smaller that rested nearby. It was a brightly colored (almost to a childish degree, you might say) bowl made of plastic, the top part of which could be removed to serve as a seat.

“Ah, good. They gave us both a potty!” Thorax smiled. “Although in your case it seems they just gave you a training one,” Then he reassured Chrysalis. “There’s really not that much of a difference between them from what I can tell. One just requires an extra step after you’re done using it.”

Chrysalis scoffed. “Why do you get the proper toilet and I a mere knock-off? The queen deserves a proper throne!”

“You’re not the queen anymore, how hard is that for you to understand?” Thorax pointed out to Chrysalis as he brought her close to the training potty. “It’s simple, you start out small and work your way up to the real thing. I had to use one just like this when I was first learning how pony toilets worked,” He proceeded to pull down his diaper before helping her with her own. “Now, just sit down and get comfortable. You gotta be willing to sit for long periods of time sometimes.”

But Chrysalis wouldn’t budge, so Thorax basically had to force her rump onto the training potty that was almost too small for her. Only once Chrysalis was in the proper place did Thorax move over to the toilet and sit down.


It didn’t seem that long to Thorax, but for Chrysalis it felt like forever before she was finally allowed to get up from the potty without being forced back down onto it.

“Okay, let’s see how you do,” Thorax cooed as he got off the toilet and came over to the training potty to inspect it. When he looked inside he seemed to develop a bright and sincere smile on his face. “Great job, Chrysalis! See, now was that worth making so much of a fuss about it? See what happens when you stop fighting all the time and cooperate.”

The former queen only blushed while growling. “Whatever, Thorax. This doesn’t change a thing. I’m only dependent on you because of what those stupid princesses did to me. As soon as I regain the knowledge they took away from me, I’m out of here and there’s nothing you or the princesses can do to stop me!”

Thorax wasn’t deterred by that statement. “We’ll see. After all, you’ve gotta do this a lot more often before you can graduate to the toilet. I still don’t always make it in time, though I’m getting better,” He then coughed into a hoof. “Anyway, since we’re both done and we both went, we have to wipe up,” Strolling over to the toilet paper roll, he pulled some off it and gave a few pieces to Chrysalis. “Use this to wipe. You can just put it in the toilet when you’re done, especially since that’s where we’re gonna empty your training potty.”

So Chrysalis reluctantly wiped herself up using her magic, while watching as Thorax not only did the same but also emptied her training potty into the toilet before dumping the toilet paper he’d used into the bowl.

Once Chrysalis had finished wiping herself and had deposited the toilet paper into the toilet bowl, she was prepared to leave before Thorax stopped her. “We’ve still gotta flush and wash our hooves. Plus, we have to keep wearing the diapers until we can prove we can make it on time every time we have to go,” He reached out a hoof to the silver handle. “This is how we flush.” He forced it down.

There came a roar as the waters in the toilet swirled and surged, then retreated down a hole at the bottom of the bowl as they took everything with them. Only once the cycle was complete did the waters return, now sparkling clean.

Thorax promptly pulled his diaper back up with his magic, and used it to help Chrysalis with her own. Then he led her over to a small sink. “Gotta make sure you scrub those hooves. Ponies are very strict about that sort of thing for some reason.”

“How many times do I have to do all of this?” Chrysalis questioned.

Thorax shrugged his hooves. “I don’t know. I’ve only been in this potty training program for a couple of weeks now, and only just graduated to toilet usage. Probably won’t be for at least another month or two before I’ll be moved into the pull-ups phase, whatever that is.”

A look of horror flashed across Chrysalis’ face as she realized! “I could be stuck in this embarrassing situation for almost a year! Just my luck! This is a punishment worse than being stuck in Tartarus!

PreviousChapters Next