• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
The Whill That Went For A Whirl (Zipporwhill)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Sad] [Drama] [Horror] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Zipporwhill] [Nightjar]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12

Zipporwhill had always been close to her father, Nightjar ever since they’d moved to Ponyville together when Zippor was still but a little foal. It was all so the two could start a new life with each other, free from the burdens they’d had to endure in their old homeland. Some parts of Equestria were just not as welcoming or considerate as others.

Of course, moving to a new town meant that there were a lot of changes. New things that both child and parent had to get used to and learn about. Most of them were relatively minor and were adapted to without much fanfare. One thing, however, would prove to be rather difficult for Zipporwhill.

Almost from the time she could talk, Zipporwhill had been learning how to take care of her “business” as her father put it in an old fashioned chamber pot. It wasn’t even finely decorated or anything, it was just an old, worn and beat up jar with a modified handle to make it easier to pick up and empty out without spilling. Said chamber pot had been brought to Ponyville along with the rest of the family’s belongings, but Nightjar had come to learn that chamber pots were starting to become “obsolete”.

Apparently, ponies had invented a new way to answer nature’s call: These strange box like contraptions called “toilets” or “flush lavatories” among some. And there were a few who apparently could afford to have a “throne model” version installed (though not many since said model had only recently been invented and was quite expensive).

Although he didn’t see much of a need for a “toilet” when chamber pots worked just fine, Nightjar was soon convinced that getting one installed would be beneficial. It would mean no more trips in the middle of the night or the pouring rain just to empty a chamber pot’s contents into a designated pit (far away from the house so as to avoid any smells or odors coming inside). A “toilet” would empty itself after every usage no problem. At least, that’s what everypony he ever met said when the subject inevitably came up.

So it was that Nightjar had a “toilet” installed. After being told how it worked he soon discovered just why ponies were singing its praises, it was highly efficient and very convenient (even if it couldn’t be carried everywhere like a chamber pot could in case of emergencies). It even had a special sprayer that looked like a shower nozzle that made cleaning up much easier.

But would his daughter feel the same way he did about this new device apparently made out of something called porcelain? Well, there was only one way for the stallion to find out. “Zipporwhill’s pretty far along in her training anyway, it probably won’t hurt to start teaching her how to use this. They’ll probably expect her to know how to use these toilets when she’s ready to be enrolled in school.” He thought to himself, and made up his mind then and there about what he’d do.


Zipporwhill was most surprised to be brought into the bathroom one day by her father. She’d once seen her father going there, talking with some strange ponies about something. But whatever it was she hadn’t understood. Since then, she’d occasionally been hearing strange noises from inside her house, but they always came and went without any warning and left her no time to try to figure out what they were or why they were being made.

Soon, the little filly found herself staring down at some sort of white colored box shaped object. It appeared to be connected to a set of pipes and looked kind of like a trench of some sort. Except this trench had water and a hole. She looked back to her dad, asking him. “Daddy, what this?”

Nightjar tried his best to sound like he knew what he was doing. “This is a toilet. It’s what ponies use to do their business instead of chamber pots,” He explained as confidently as he could. “It even empties itself so we don’t have to do it. It’s something that everypony in this town has, or so I’m told.”

“Use this instead of pot?” Zipporwhill slowly blinked, sounding both confused and nervous. When her father just nodded at her in reply, she responded. “But I no wanna. Chamber pot work just fine.”

“I know, but this is what the future holds,” Nightjar explained as he reassured his daughter. “If you ever want to get into school someday, you’re probably going to have to get used to using this instead. Chamber pots are no longer acceptable to most ponies.”

Zipporwhill sighed. She knew it was no use arguing with her father even if she wanted to, he usually got his way on things like this. “I wish he would have talked to me about this before he decided to get one.” She unhappily thought to herself. But it seemed she didn’t have a choice, there was a good chance her dad had already gotten rid of her chamber pot (and his too no doubt). So she just decided to question her father. “How I suppose to use it?”

“Simply stand over the toilet and relax. Make sure to keep your tail up,” The stallion instructed. “When you’re done, I’ll teach you how to clean up and how the toilet empties itself.”

The young pegasus tried to obey her father’s vague instructions. She wasn’t sure where exactly she should stand when the toilet seemed to cover a large area compared to her. There was no indication as to where she should be or what the proper position was. How did ponies figure it out all the time?

Suddenly, the little filly’s light green eyes spotted something on the floor near the toilet. It was a tile that seemed to be colored the same shape as the toilet itself. Maybe that was a clue of some sort? Well, there was only one way to find out. She slowly trotted over to it.

When Zipporwhill’s front right hoof made contact with the colored tile, she felt her hoof sink as if something had forced it down. Then she heard a faint click, before suddenly a loud roar reached her ears and filled her with fright! “Ah!” She screamed and stumbled back in shock! In doing so she forgot her father’s warning about leaving her tail up. That was a mistake!

As the roar grew louder, Zipporwhill felt a powerful suction take hold of her tail! And before she had a chance to react it pulled her in, leaving her spinning helplessly about as her world view seemed to recede with each spin!

Nightjar finally snapped out of his own state of shock as he realized what was happening! He raced to the toilet to try to grab his daughter and pull her to safety, but he was too late! He could only watch as the toilet’s flush cycle concluded, taking his daughter with it as she screamed, her screams eventually being replaced by watery gurgles! And when the toilet had refilled, Zipporwhill was nowhere to be seen! She was gone!

A panic stricken Nightjar immediately ran out of the bathroom, shouting at the top of his lungs! “Help me!” He knew he would need somepony’s help to rescue his daughter from… wherever it was that the toilet inevitably deposited everything it flushed away.

PreviousChapters Next