• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Adventure in Potty Training (Rainbow Dash)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Rainbow Dash] [Daring Do]
By: SuperPinkBrony12
Note: Takes place within the universe of Adventurer to Mother by Zubric, specifically between chapters 12 and 13.

Daring Do steadied her nerves and took a deep breath. This was uncharted territory for her and no amount of reading or planning could prepare her for this fateful and frightening journey into the unknown: Potty training Rainbow Dash.

The adventurer wasn’t entirely sure she should be doing this, Rainbow still didn’t always know when she had to go. But Rainbow Dash insisted over and over again that she was ready to try, and Daring decided that it couldn’t hurt to attempt it.

Daring trotted into the bathroom in Rainbow Dash’s house, the foal clinging tightly to her mane the whole time. At last Daring stopped and lowered Rainbow to the ground, taking another deep breath. “Okay, Rainbow Dash, we’re here,” She gestured to the nearby toilet. “You’re absolutely sure you want to go through with this?”

Rainbow nodded quite firmly. “Uh-huh, Mama! Me weady to get out of diapees!” She declared. Without even waiting for Daring, the foal started to buzz her wings and make her way over to the toilet!

“Hey, Rainbow, wait!” Daring pleaded with the foal. “We shouldn’t rush this!”

But the eager foal was far too excited to listen. She got herself into position on top of the seat and relaxed, starting to pee before she had even landed on the seat. Strangely though, she couldn’t hear anything tinkling into the big porcelain bowl. And that struck Rainbow as quite odd.

Daring Do seemed to be snickering for some reason, which made Rainbow most curious. And when Rainbow looked down at herself, she knew why. Her diaper hadn’t been removed, so instead of going in the toilet she had wet her diaper. The foal blushed bright red as her wing flaps slowed and she landed on the seat.

“You forgot to let Mommy take off your diaper,” Daring teased the foal. “You’re such a silly filly.”

Rainbow frowned. “Me not siwwy, me just messed up.”

Daring just trotted toward the toilet and patted Rainbow reassuringly on the head. “It’s okay, accidents happen sometimes. Luckily it was just number one and not number two,” She briefly made a gag face before coughing into a hoof, changing the subject. “Well, you’ll need to get changed. I’ll go get a fresh diaper,” And she departed the bathroom with a teasing remark. “Don’t let the potty monster getcha!”

“Tere’s no such ting as a potty monstew!” The foal replied with a growl. But Daring was too far away to hear or reply.


Rainbow tried to wait patiently for Daring to come back, but the foalish part of her mind took over as the wait seemed to stretch on and on. “Me not gonna wait for Mama, me prove I big fiwwy aww by mysewf!” She declared.

Well the first thing that would need to be done is removing the accursed diaper. Rainbow had watched Daring perform diaper changes so many times, and had even seen Pinkie Pie and the Cakes change the twins diapers from time to time. They made it look so easy.

Still on the seat, the foal started to tug and tug on her diaper, trying to undo the tabs holding it up. It seemed like no matter how hard she struggled though, the tabs didn’t want to come undone.

“Stupid diapee! Why you being so hawd?!” Rainbow growled, trying to use her teeth to just rip the accursed padding off and toss it aside.

Because she was so focused on removing her diaper, Rainbow forgot to pay attention to her surroundings as she flew around. She didn’t notice where she was, until she felt her backside brush up against something cold and metal.

Suddenly there was a tink, and a loud roar echoed from the toilet bowl! A frightened Rainbow realized she’d accidentally started the flush cycle! “Gah!” She screamed in shock as she suddenly felt the weight of her wet diaper pulling her down, straight into the swirling and draining waters of the toilet!


Daring Do had retrieved a new diaper, along with some wet wipes and foal powder. And was currently making her way back to the bathroom, ready to change Rainbow Dash. “Can’t believe she made such an obvious mistake,” The adventurer commented out loud and then pondered. “Should I even include this in my book? Who’d want to read about Daring Do changing diapers and potty training a foal?”

As she neared the bathroom, Daring heard a high pitched scream that could be faintly heard over the sound of the toilet flushing. Immediately the adventurer’s heart filled with dread! “Oh no! What was I thinking?!” She gasped, realizing her mistake!

Fearing the worst, Daring charged into the bathroom while dropping the supplies in her frantic rush! “Rainbow, where are you?!” She cried, hoping to hear a reply.

Fortunately there was one. A rather ashamed looking Rainbow was perched atop the toilet tank, looking down at the bowl from a safe distance. It was easy to notice that she wasn’t wearing her diaper. “I right hewe, Mama.” She blushed but said no more.

Daring was about to ask what the reason for the blush was, but the instant she took one hoofstep into the bathroom she knew why. The toilet had overflowed, flooding the bathroom floor completely. And the source of the blockage was easily spotted, for floating in the top of the bowl was a very soggy and saggy diaper.

“Rainbow, did you try to flush your diaper?” Daring demanded as she reluctantly trotted over and fished the padding out. When she did so the water in the bowl receded and then refilled to its normal level. With a flick of her mane, Daring tossed the diaper into a nearby trash can.

Rainbow reluctantly fluttered down from the tank as she explained. “Me no mean to fwush diapee. It swip off by accident aftew me accidentawwy fwush potty twying to take diapee off,” She proceeded to whimper. “Me sowwy, Mommy.”

Daring sighed and took yet another deep breath. “It’s alright, at least you’re okay. It’s really my fault for leaving you unattended in the bathroom,” She turned to Rainbow. “But I don’t think you’re quite ready for potty training yet. I can’t take another scare like that, and it’s gonna take forever to clean up this mess.”

The foal reluctantly nodded her head. “Otay, Mama, me no twy to use potty fwom now on,” Then she frowned. “But me thought me was ready.”

Daring just patted the foal’s head. “Well maybe you will be someday. But I think it’s best if we just wait until Twilight finds that cure and you go back to being normal.”

“Ya not gonna wite about tis in ya book, awe ya?” Rainbow nervously inquired of Daring.

Daring shook her head. “I’ll be sure to leave out certain details, assuming I even write about this. And I’m not sure I will, I don’t think many ponies would be interested in something like this.”

PreviousChapters Next