• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
Three Fillies and a Toilet (Flitter/Cloudchaser)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Dark] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Flitter] [Cloudchaser] [Fleetfoot] [OC]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12
Note: Based on the incomplete idea by SoccerStorm97 of this being a follow-up to “Flush and Fleet”

Despite the not so little hiccup that occurred when Silverstreak first tried to teach his little sister about the potty, he was able to more or less set her on the right track in regards to potty training. It helped that his parents were quick to approve of him taking on the task. They knew that with the way their lives were they wouldn’t have as much time or effort to devote to teaching Fleetfoot compared to Silverstreak.

And very much like her brother, Fleetfoot proved to be a pretty fast learner. The only trouble she really faced was notifying her brother in time to be taken to the bathroom. A few accidents here and there occurred as a result of this, but Silverstreak insisted that such was natural and that it was up to Fleetfoot to recognize the signals sooner. More often than not he was quite pushy with the potty training, motivated by his desire not to have change diapers for longer than he had to.

This desperate push did have its drawbacks, making Fleetfoot rather impatient and eager to show off. But Silverstreak wasn’t too concerned about those developments as he was convinced they would slowly fade with time. What mattered most was that his little sister graduate from diapers sooner rather than later. With any luck she might even skip straight past the pull-ups stage and fully master toilet usage, though admittedly that was a longshot.

Then one day by chance, Fleetfoot happened to befriend two pegasus fillies named Flitter and Cloudhcaser who were twins. Flitter was the slightly older of the two, but both were about the same age and both were younger than Fleetfoot by a fair deal.

One thing led to another and it wasn’t long before Fleetfoot was being invited over to the twins’ house for a sleepover. And Silverstreak happily agreed. “It’ll be a great opportunity for you, Fleetfoot,” He told his little sister while patting her forehead. “You might even be able to demonstrate how a big pony does things.”

Fleetfoot nodded. “Uh-huh, wanna be big pony!” Any chance to show off was fine by her.

So the sleepover was arranged, initially proceeding without fanfare. Flitter and Cloudchaser had started potty training too, though they weren’t as far along as Fleetfoot.

It wouldn’t be until later on, much later in fact, that Fleetfoot would really have an opportunity to show off. And in the process, Flitter and Cloudchaser would teach her something that she never would’ve imagined learning.


Fleetfoot suddenly awoke in the middle of the night with a faint but growing urge, an urge which took the form of a twinge in her bladder. That bottle of milk to help her fall asleep was definitely coming back to haunt her now. Yet as she looked all around the room, her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness, she couldn’t see a trace of her big brother anywhere. That was a problem seeing as she depended on him to take her to the bathroom once notified to her need.

Now, the little pegasus knew she could probably just go in her diaper and be changed in the morning (or whenever her brother or some other grown-up came in to check up on her, whichever came first), but doing so wouldn’t be a “big pony” thing to do. However, she also couldn’t simply hold it in until morning. Her tiny body made that impossible. One way or another she was gonna have to go soon.

So Fleetfoot sat there in silence and tried to think. What should she do? What could she do?

Suddenly, the silence of the night and the room were broken by the sound of wings flapping. Fleetfoot stood up in hopeful wait! Was her brother about to come in and save her from suffering an embarrassing accident?

The flapping suddenly ceased as two familiar figures landed with a chorus of crinkles in Fleetfoot’s crib. It was Flitter and Cloudchaser, her new friends.

“Hey Fleetfoot,” Flitter greeted in a whisper. “We hear ya waking up and talking to yaself.”

Cloudchaser nodded and added. “Ya okay? Ya have a nightmare?”

Fleetfoot shook her head and began standing on tiphooves, so strong was her urge now. “Not have bad dream,” She insisted. “I gotta go.”

“Go where?” Flitter inquired. Seeing as she was half asleep her mind wasn’t as sharp as it normally was.

“I tink she gotta go potty,” Cloudchaser pointed out. “And she do it in big scary potty, one that make those noises.”

Fleetfoot nodded back. “Yeah, gotta go now! But big brother not here!”

Flitter looked across to Cloudchaser and quickly got an idea. “Ya no need him, we take ya there ourselves. We know where potty is.”

Cloudchaser added. “Ya fly like us. We fly out of crib all ta time. It fun.”

Although hesitant to try such an idea, Fleetfoot quickly decided that it was better than the alternative of just standing around and waiting until she could hold it in no longer. As scary as the dark, unlit hallway was, she wasn’t going to intentionally have an accident if she could help it.

Flapping their wings in unison, the trio of tiny pegasi rose from the crib and exited the nursery. It was a thankfully short flight from there, through the dark hallway, and finally to the bathroom which was unlit.


The twins led Fleetfoot further into the bathroom, familiar with its layout even in the dark. At last, they brushed against something cold and smelly. Looking up, it was possible to make out a faint bowl shape and some kind of gleaming silver object that stood out. It had to be the toilet!

“We help ya out!” Flitter insisted as she and Cloudchaser put their hooves around what they were pretty sure was the lid and forced it up. With a great deal of straining (it was a miracle they didn’t have an accident with how hard they seemed to be straining themselves), the twin toddlers put the lid up all the way. It bumped against the toilet tank with a slam that seemed to echo everywhere.

“Otay, ya can go now.” Cloudchaser told Fleetfoot as the twins flew back down, resting on the tiled floor.

Fleetfoot gulped a bit. She’d never really given the toilet a second thought before, but every time she’d used it in the past there had always been light and her brother was always there to help her should anything go wrong. This time she had neither of those things. True, she also knew how the toilet worked to an extent. But she was still worried about having to do everything on her own.

But the little pegasus plucked up courage, now was not the time to show fear or hesitation! She needed to be brave, that’s what a big pony would do in a situation like this. Big ponies were never afraid of things like this, big ponies could conquer any challenge with the greatest of ease!

Well, first thing was first, Fleetfoot would have to at least pull down her diaper if not remove it entirely. So she clumsily put her hooves on the padding, fumbling and fussing about with the tabs for a bit before she heard a faint ripping sound. Her diaper fell off her completely, but not in the way it was supposed to. Oh well, she’d just have a new diaper put on her tomorrow morning when her brother inevitably discovered her bare bottom.

Flapping her wings, Fleetfoot tried to ignore the cold breeze blowing past her behind now that there was nothing to protect it. Slowly but surely, she positioned herself to what she thought was the edge of the toilet seat. Only once she was certain that it was indeed that did she plant her hooves delicately on the fine seat of porcelain. She didn’t bother to sit down like she usually did, she just stood there and let nature take its course as a steady tinkling sound echoed down into the bowl below.

“I did it!” The filly boasted, forgetting that she was supposed to be quiet! So proud was she of her accomplishment that she had momentarily lost track of her surroundings.

Before the three fillies could react, light suddenly flooded the bathroom and momentarily blinded them. And who should happen to come trotting in at that very moment but Silverstreak? “What’s all this?” He demanded before his eyes could scan the room and size up the situation.

Puffing out her chest and forgetting her earlier insecurity, Fleetfoot proudly proclaimed. “I go potty! Flitter and Cloudchaser help me do it.”

“It her idea!” Cloudchaser accusingly pointed a hoof to Flitter.

“But ya helped too!” Flitter protested and accusingly pointed a hoof back at Cloudchaser.

Silverstreak just sighed. He knew he couldn’t get too upset at the foals when they hadn’t really done anything majorly wrong. “Well that’s very nice of you, but you really should’ve come and woken me up,” He explained. “I would’ve been more than happy to help Fleetfoot. That’s what a big brother does,” And to Fleetfoot he added. “It’s okay if you sometimes don’t make it at night. I won’t always be there to help you, and I don’t wanna risk you getting into trouble with the toilet because I’m not there to help you use it. So next time, either come get me or another grown-up, or just use your diaper and I’ll change you as soon as possible.”

“Okay, big brother.” Fleetfoot sighed as she fluttered down from the toilet seat in shame.

“Still, I’ve very proud of you for realizing you had to go and trying to take care of it on your own,” Silverstreak reassuringly told the filly. “Eventually, that’s what you’re gonna have to do when you get older and are farther along in your training. For now though, at least when it comes to the toilet, you’re only to use it if I’m around or another trusted grown-up is around to help. And the same goes for your friends. Understand?”

The three fillies all nodded at once. “Yeah, we understand.”

Silverstreak smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. “Good, glad we got that cleared up,” He then began to unroll some toilet paper from the nearby rack, intent on cleaning his sister’s rump. As he did so, he looked to Flitter and Cloudchaser and got an idea. “Well, while we’re all here, why don’t you two also try your luck with the toilet? I know you prefer your potties, but the toilet is basically just a bigger version of your potties. And everything you do in your potties ends up in the toilet anyway.”

“Me first!” Flitter insisted! “I the older one!”

“Nu-uh!” Cloudchaser protested! “Ya always first for everything, me wanna be first this time!”

The teenaged pegasus simply replied. “There’s no need to fight, you can both try together,” He lifted them both up, each filly tucked under one hoof as he placed them both upon the toilet seat and made sure they were comfortable and secure. “Now don’t move. I’ll help you both down in a minute or so.”


The twin toddlers obeyed their instructions from Silverstreak without hesitation, Fleetfoot taking the liberty of looking away since she’d been told it wasn’t nice to watch other ponies go potty (unless one was a grown-up or trusted caretaker like her brother).

Soon, both Flitter and Cloudchaser were tinkling as well. When they had finished, Silverstreak clapped his hooves in approval and then unraveled some rolls of toilet paper from the rack to wipe them clean. “Good job, girls,” He praised them while setting them back on the floor, then dumping the used toilet paper rolls in the toilet bowl. “Fleetfoot, would you like to do the honors?”

Fleetfoot nodded without hesitation, this was always her favorite part of using the toilet! She flew over to the handle and pressed it down with ease, triggering the flush cycle.

A loud, unfamiliar (at least to Flitter and Cloudchaser) roar suddenly filled the bathroom. Fleetfoot looking down from her position at the whirlpool springing up in the toilet bowl. “Ya girls come up here!” She encouraged to her new friends! “Ya gotta see this, it so cool!”

Flitter and Cloudchaser reluctantly did so, flying up to where they were eye level with the toilet bowl just in time to see everything be swept up in a raging, dizzying whirlpool and disappear down a dark and mysterious hole at the bottom. Then, like magic, the water returned and refilled the bowl. But it was now sparkling clean. It was equal parts scary and amazing for the twin toddler pegasi.

Silverstreak then helped all three fillies down and had them wash their hooves. For good measure, he also took the liberty of putting a new diaper on Fleetfoot before returning her to her crib in the nursery. “When you’re older and Mom and Dad say you’re ready, we’ll see about letting you go without diapers for a while.” He told her.

PreviousChapters Next