• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
Kicking, Seeking and Training (Cloud Kicker)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Alternative Universe] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Cloud Kicker] [The Wonderbolts] [Rainbow Dash] [Scootaloo]
Written By: Soccer Storm 97
Note: An indirect sequel to ‘How To Train Your Idols’.

It had been almost seven months since Fleetfoot, Spitfire and Soarin started their potty training. It did started out rocky when there was a mishap with Soarin, (in which the pie loving pegasus accidentally flushed himself down the toilet in front of everypony. Fortunately, he’d soon been rescued and after that there were no more mishaps). Despite this, Rainbow Dash was amazed to discover that her foal sized idols proved to be pretty fast learners. Because of this, they’d already managed to graduate from diapers and enter the pull-ups stage. They still had a few accidents from time to time, but she didn't mind. As long as they remember to notified her that they had to go potty, she knew that they would fully master toilet usage in no time.

It took the trio of foal sized Wonderbolts awhile to get used to sitting on the toilet the right way, but they did eventually manage to get it down. With each successful trip to the bathroom, they would always watch the toilet flush (they took turns using it). Ever since they first saw the flush in action, it became their favorite part (even for Soarin despite what had happened to him the first time).

Then one day by chance, Fleetfoot, Spitfire and Soarin happened to befriend a pegasus filly named Cloud Kicker during a trip to Cloudsdale. She was in potty training too, but she wasn't quite as far along as they were as evidenced by the diaper she wore on her flanks. Still, the Wonderbolt foals didn’t mind and they happily invited Cloud Kicker for sleepovers on many occasions.

One evening, the four foals were having a sleepover with Scootaloo (who was surprised to discover that her honorary sister's idols were friends with Cloud Kicker) at Rainbow Dash's house. During a game of hide-and-seek, Soarin (who was trying to find a place to hide) suddenly felt an urge in his lower body. Reacting fast, he went off to find the speedstar mare. Luckly, he found her in the living room of her house, reading one of her Daring Do book. “Dashie?” He called.

Rainbow Dash looked up from her book. “Yes, Soarin?” She asked.

“I gotta go potty.” The pie loving colt whimpered while doing a little dance.

Rainbow Dash set her book down on a nearby table. “Okay, hop aboard the potty express, and let’s go!” She beamed before picking up Soarin. She then flew off to her bedroom and entered her master bathroom.

Rainbow Dash’s master bathroom was as extravagant as the rest of her house: The floor consisted mainly of clouds. It was also spacious with all the modern day plumbing fixtures in a bright blue color. On the left side was a bathtub resting in the corner. Next to it was a separate walk-in shower which had a Wonderbolts themed bath curtain, and a lone rain cloud instead of a shower head. On the right side, there were two sinks resting on a countertop, with a wide looking vanity mirror mounted on the wall. And resting in the corner was the almighty porcelain throne .

To Soarin, the toilet was what really stood out about Rainbow Dash’s master bathroom. The bowl was embossed and decorated in two shades of blue and gold. The tank was blight blue and had a shiny, gold, lightning bolt shaped flush handle on the upper left side. Also, both the round seat and the lid were made from soft, fluffy clouds.

After the pie loving colt had taken off his pull-up, he flapped his wings and lifted himself off the ground before landing on the toilet. He then sat down on the cloud toilet seat (which was custom made so that both the cyan coated speedstar pegasus and her foal sized idols could use it, as could Scootaloo). It was soft, comfortable and cool against his rump, which was hovering over the bowl while his hind legs dangled over the edge. Once he made himself comfortable, he closed his eyes, deep in concentration.


Meanwhile, it hadn't take Cloud Kicker long to find Fleetfoot and Spitfire. And so they now were wandering aimlessly through Rainbow Dash's cloud house, looking for Soarin so the game could end (They had no way to know he was with Rainbow Dash). During the search, the pegasus mare with a yellow mane and tail came to a sudden stop, causing Spitfire and Fleetfoot to bump into her.

Spitfire peeked out from behind Cloud Kicker as best she could, trying to see what the little filly could see. “Why did you stop for?” She asked her friend who was leading the search..

“Did you find Soarin already?” Fleetfoot questioned.

Cloud Kicker shook her head and explained to her fellow foals. “No. But I think I know where to start looking for him.” She then pointed a hoof at a door that was wide open.

Spitfire and Fleetfoot eyed the door, and their little hearts began to fill with dread and a sense of nervousness. The door was vaguely familiar to them. It led to a place that they were not allowed to enter without a grown-up: The bathroom.
“Uh, Cloudy,” Spitfire nervously spoke up. “Are you sure we should go in... there?”

“We have to! Soarin might be in there!” Cloud Kicker insisted, being quite serious.

Fleetfoot shuddered, shook and shivered. “But you know we're not supposed to go in there. We could get into big trouble.”

Cloud Kicker wasn't deterred for a second. “Look, you promised to help me, didn't you?”

Spitfire sighed. She always hated it when Cloud Kicker did things like this. “You're right, we did,” And she reluctantly looked to Fleetfoot. “I guess we have no choice.”

“Okay, but let's make it quick.” Fleetfoot insisted. “I don't wanna get into trouble.”

“Me either!” Spitfire nodded in agreement.

“Don't worry,” Cloud Kicker advised the two friends. “We'll be in and out of there before anypony ever finds out.” And then she fearlessly marched towards the door to main bathroom with her fellow foals nervously following right behind her.


“I don't see Soarin anywhere in here, Cloudy,” Fleetfoot spoke up as she, Spitfire and Cloud Kicker were searching the main bathroom. “Maybe we should go look somewhere else?”

But Cloud Kicker didn't answer, a bright blue colored object had commanded her attention due to.its unusual shape: It looked like a chair of some kind since it was so tall, the bottom part of it appeared to be anchored to the floor and was shaped like a bowl. The upper part had a wide looking tank with a gold, lightning bolt shaped handle on the upper left side.

“We have to check that... that... thing out!” Cloud Kicker stubbornly insisted as her eyes saw signs of her fellow foals looking ready to back out of this whole ordeal.

Spitfire and Fleetfoot stood there for a moment in silent uncertainty. They weren't sure what they should do in a situation like this. They knew what the object was, but they were too scared of being caught to tell their friend what it was.

“I don't know, Cloudy.” Fleetfoot gulped.

Spitfire nodded in agreement. “I don't think Soarin is in there.”

Did those pleas stop Cloud Kicker? Not even for one second! “You girls don't know for sure! Soarin could be in there, or there could even be a clue as to where he went!” She declared, puffing out her chest. “I'm gonna find out one way or another!” Then she stood up, flew up and landed on the object.

Soon, Cloud Kicker was looking down from her new vantage point. She saw something that made her little eyes go wide with both wonder and amazement! Inside the object was crystal clear water and a round hole at the bottom. Still, there didn't seem to be any sign of Soarin anywhere in it. As fascinating as this discovery was, she knew it wasn't what she was looking for.

Yet it was then that Cloud Kicker's wandering eyes became transfixed on the gold lightning bolt shaped handle on the upper left side of the tank. What was it for? What was its connection to all the other parts to this strange device she was standing on? Well, for a curious little one like her, there was only one way to find out.

“Cloudy, no!” Fleetfoot nervously pleaded upon seeing the pegasus with the light yellow colored mane and tail reaching out her front hooves towards the handle.

“Don't do it!” Spitfire demanded, remembering what had happened with Soarin.

But Cloud Kicker wasn't listening. Standing on her hind legs, she continue to carefully and delicately reach out her front hooves until she was able to grab the handle firmly. When she was certain she had a good grip on it, she pulled on it as hard as she could.

FWOOSH!

Without warning, there was a thunderous roar and Cloud Kicker saw the water in the bowl starting to move! It appeared to have a spinning motion to it, a motion that was dizzying to look at! And it only got faster as the seconds passed! Then there was trouble! As soon as the filly let go of the handle, she suddenly lost her balance! “Yipe!” She gasped before falling into the bowl below with a splash!

“CLOUDY!” Spitfire and Fleetfoot cried and quickly flew over! They could see their friend spinning around with the water, powerless to escape the raging whirlpool!

“HELP!” Cloud Kicker screamed in horror as the rapidly spinning water started going down, taking her along with it!

But there was nothing either Spitfire or Fleetfoot could do, they were frozen with fear! The two foal sized Wonderbolts could only watch in horror as Cloud Kicker was sucked down into the hole at the bottom of the bowl. They were sure she was going to disappear, just like Soarin had when he had first flushed the toilet! But much to their surprise, Cloud Kicker didn't go down the drain! Instead, she came to a sudden stop with her tail and hind legs in the drain. Her entire body was soaking wet, but she was unharmed, albeit wedged in uncomfortably at the bottom of the toilet

Just then, Scootaloo entered the bathroom. She was puzzled to see two of her honorary sister's idols inside, looking down into the toilet. “Spitfire? Fleetfoot? What are you two doing in here? You know you’re not supposed to be in here, right?”

Before either Spitfire or Fleetfoot could answer, Cloud Kicker shouted again! “HELP!”

Upon hearing Cloud Kicker's voice, Scootaloo rushed over to the porcelain throne and gasped when she saw the clearly scared filly was stuck in the hole at the bottom of the bowl. Luckly, she knew what to do. Since she, Spitfire and Fleetfoot were not strong enough to pull Cloud Kicker out by themselves, she had to find Rainbow Dash. After telling the two foal sized Wonderbolts to keep an eye on their friend, she ran off as fast as she could.


Meanwhile, inside Rainbow Dash's master bathroom, Soarin was still sitting on the porcelain throne. He imagined himself on a long flight. After about a minute or two, his floodgates opened and his tail hike upward before he heard a series of splashes beneath him. The smell that came afterward left little doubts as to what he’d done.

“Way to go, Soarin!” Rainbow Dash cheered once the colt was done. She then cleaned his flanks with some toilet paper before tossing it into the toilet. “Now you know what come next, right?” She asked him.

“I gotta flush the toilet!” Soarin proudly declared. Ever since he and his fellow Wonderbolts had started their potty training, he’d found the flush to be like a really fascinating magic trick. In fact, it was his favorite part about using the toilet. Flapping his wings again, he flew up to the gold lightning bolt shaped handle which was attached to the upper left side of the tank. Using both his front hooves, he pressed it down.

With a thunderous roar, the toilet began to flush and the pie loving pegasus watched as the water started to spin around and around. Faster and faster it went before becoming a dizzying whirlpool which sucked everything down through the hole at the bottom. Then he saw the water swirl down the drain and disappear, causing the toilet to gurgle a few times before it all came back, being crystal clear once more.

After Soarin came down and put his pull-up back on. Rainbow Dash helped him with washing his hooves (she also washed her own hooves, just to be safe) before taking him out of her master bathroom. Just as they exited her bedroom, they suddenly saw Scootaloo rushing towards them. The look on her face made it clear that something was wrong.

“Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo called. “We got trouble!”

“What's wrong, squirt?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“It's Cloud Kicker! Come on!” Scootaloo cried ran off again with her honorary sister and the little colt following right behind her.

When the three pegasi reached the main bathroom, Rainbow Dash turned on the lights and saw Spitfire and Fleetfoot near the toilet. “What's going on here?!” She demanded. “What are you fillies doing near the toilet?!”

“HELP!” Cloud Kicker called at the top of her lungs. “GET ME OUT OF THIS THING! IT TRIED TO EAT ME”

Rainbow Dash quickly trotted over and pulled Cloud Kicker out of the bowl while Soarin went next to his fellow foal sized Wonderbolts. “It's okay, Cloud Kicker. You're safe now,” Rainbow told the soaking wet filly after placing her onto some prepared towels. She then couldn't help but chuckle. “And you weren't in any real danger.”

“Really?” Cloud Kicker asked.

“Yup.” Scootaloo nodded. “There's no such thing as a pony eating toilet.”

“Toilet?” Cloud Kicker blinked in confusion since she never heard such a word before.

“All the big ponies use one when they no longer need to wear diapers,” Fleetfoot proudly replied. “You know, like how we wear pull-ups and not diapers?”

“But what was with that loud noise the toilet made?” Cloud Kicker questioned while eyeing the plumbing fixture. “And what about the fact that it spun me around and pulled on my tail, dragging me down?”

“The noise is called a flush,” Spitfire explained. “It's how the toilet cleans itself.”

“You must had triggered it when you pressed down on the handle.” Soarin added while pointing a hoof at the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. “When the flush started and you fell in, the toilet obviously was trying to take you down the drain,” He sheepishly blushed. “That happened to me the first time I tried it, when I was a lot smaller.”

“And you're too big to go down the drain, Cloudkicker, with or without a diaper,” Rainbow Dash added. “Still, it’s a good thing Scootaloo found you when she did and came to get me. You should know that the bathroom is not a place for foals to wander into by themselves. And the toilet is not something to mess around with.”

Cloud Kicker breathed a much needed sigh of relief upon hearing the news. She then looked up at the cyan coated pegasus with a guilty expression. “I'm sorry, Ms. Dash. I didn't mean to flush the toilet or accidentally almost flush myself. I thought Soarin might have come in here because Spitfire, Fleetfoot and I couldn't find him anywhere else.”

“Yeah,” Fleetfoot added. “We just wanted to help Cloudy look for him because that's what good friends do. Are we in trouble?”

Rainbow Dash smiled and shook her head. “Nah, It's my fault for leaving you three alone without making sure you knew where I was. I at least should’ve had Scootaloo keep an eye on you three,” She then looked at the pie loving colt and added. “I was just helping Soarin go potty.”

Upon hearing this, Cloud Kicker looked to the toilet and suddenly felt something stir inside of her. “Um, Ms. Dash?” She asked, looking a bit sheepish and uncertain.

“What is it, Cloud Kicker?” Rainbow Dash questioned.

“I was just wondering,” Cloud Kicker shuffled her tiny hooves. “Could I… maybe, um...” She tried to think of how best to say what she wanted to say next.

Fortunately, the cyan coated mare was able read the little filly's mind as she trotted up to her with a smile. “Oh? Did you want to try and use the toilet like a big filly? You are getting to that age where you're going to start transitioning away from diapers. No time like the present to start learning”

Cloud Kicker nodded her head. “Uh, yeah. My mom and dad won’t let me do it just yet. I just wanna see what it's like, you know. Be more like my friends. If that's okay with you.”

“Of course it is,” Rainbow Dash replied. “It's great to see you stepping up, learning how to go potty like a big filly.”

Scootaloo nodded in agreement before she suddenly felt her stomach start to rumble ominously, and a pressure build up in her rear. “Speaking of going potty,” She commented with a light blush on her face. “I gotta go!” Then she got an idea. She whispered it quietly to her honorary sister.

“Great idea, Scoots!” The speedstar mare beamed. “And when you’re done, I’ll let Cloud Kicker try it.”

“Sounds good enough for me.” Scootaloo agreed before she and her idol turned to the pegasus with a yellow mane and tail.

“Okay, Cloud Kicker ” Rainbow Dash said to the filly. “Scootaloo is gonna show you how to use the big pony potty. Just watch and you'll see how to do it the right way,” Then to the Wonderbolts she instructed. “The rest of you turn your heads, you already know what to do.”

Flapping her wings, Scootaloo lifted herself off the ground and made her way up onto the toilet (good thing it wasn’t as high off the ground for her or Rainbow Dash as it was for foals) while the trio of foal sized Wonderbolts turned their heads away.

Cloud Kicker remained quiet as she saw the orange coated pegasus sit down firmly on the round, cloud toilet seat. She then noticed Scootaloo’s hind legs. They were dangling over the edge of the bowl. It kinda looked like she was sitting on a chair, except her rear hooves were not touching the floor.

A minute later, Scootaloo opened her floodgates, letting it all out as she tinkled into the bowl. When it came to a stop, she felt her tail hike upward, and within seconds a series of splashes could be heard from inside the toilet. After breathing a sigh of relief, she pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll hanging on the wall and looked down at Cloud Kicker. “See? It’s that easy!” She declared while cleaning her flanks.

“And now for the most important and totally awesome part!” Rainbow Dash told Cloud Kicker as she scooped her up and brought her closer to the porcelain throne while her biggest fan tossed the used toilet paper into the bowl. She then gave Scootaloo the signal. “Okay, Scoots, take it from here.”

The orange coated pegasus nodded before reaching her front hooves and grabbing the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. “Watch this!” She boasted and pulled it down, causing the toilet to flush once again.

Cloud Kicker looked down into the bowl and saw the water started to spin around and around. Faster and faster it went before becoming a dizzying whirlpool which sucked everything down through the hole at the bottom, right before her very eyes! Then she saw the water swirl down the drain and disappeared. When it returned, it was crystal clear. As it refilled the bowl, several bubbles rose to the surface before breaking.

Suddenly, something came into the filly’s mind. She looked at the hole at the bottom of the bowl. It did look too small for her to fit into now fully that she thought about it. Plus, she did find the flush to be quite interesting.


“Okay, Cloud Kicker, you ready to try using the big pony potty?” Scootaloo asked after she came back down and stood next to the trio of foal sized Wonderbolts (who were ready to cheer their friend on).

Cloud Kicker nodded, causing Rainbow Dash to take the filly's diaper off and placed her onto the toilet. “Wow!” She commented as her hooves touched the toilet seat. “This seat feels so soft and fluffy.”

Rainbow Dash chuckled as she carefully positioned Cloud Kicker's rump over the bowl. “That’s because this is a special seat made from clouds. I made it so Fleetfoot, Spitfire, Soarin, Scootlaoo and I can all use the toilet without trouble. A normal toilet seat would be too hard for foals to use. Now just sit down, relax and let it all out.”

“You can do it, Cloudy!” Soarin encouraged his friend!

Upon sitting down on the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat, the filly discovered that her hind legs were dangling over the edge. After about a minute or two, she felt her tail hike upward. Soon, the six pegasi heard a steady tinkling sound and a series of splashes before a familiar smell reached their nostrils.

“I... I... I did it!” Cloud Kicker happily cried!

“YAAAAAAY!” The trio of foal sized Wonderbolts cheered.

“You sure did, Cloud Kicker!” Rainbow Dash replied as she pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll and used it to clean the filly's rump before tossing it into the toilet.

“And now for the awesome part!” Soarin declared as the brash speedstar mare lifted Cloud Kicker off the cloud toilet seat and brought her to the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. “You get to flush the toilet!”

With a smile on her face, Cloud Kicker placed a hoof on the handle and pressed it down, making the toilet flush. She then watched in amazement as everything in the bowl was sucked down the drain. Potty training was so much fun!

PreviousChapters Next