• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
Of Bathrooms and Big Foals (Dizzy Twister)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Comedy] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Dizzy Twister] [OC] [Scootaloo] [Sweetie Belle]
Written By: Matt11
Note: A non-canonical extra chapter to “A Haunted Nursery” by Matt11, so I decided to credit him here.

Dizzy Twister wasn’t initially concerned when her daughter didn’t come home at the time she usually did. It was Nightmare Night after all, so her filly was probably out enjoying the night and all it had to offer. She could well remember her own experiences with the holiday and staying out long past her bedtime even on school nights to take part in it. Heck, when Scootaloo was younger, Dizzy had often taken her foal out while dressed up in costume herself.

A sigh of longing escaped Dizzy’s lips as she started to reflect on all the memories she had of raising Scootaloo. She kind of missed the days when Scootaloo was a baby pony who always looked up to her, whereas now the filly was so headstrong and independent it was almost like she didn’t need a mom in her life at all. Yes, that’s kind of what every parent ultimately wanted, but the pegasus mare felt she had succeeded maybe a little too well in encouraging those developments.

I know it’s not possible, but I’d really like to have Scootaloo as my little foal again,” Dizzy Twister thought to herself as the night wore on, refusing to leave her be even as she gave out candy to everypony who stopped by her house (including Pinkie Pie, to her great surprise). “Even if it was just for a day, or even a night. Maybe it wouldn’t have to be all the way, I wouldn’t want to start changing diapers again.

Eventually, however, the candy collectors stopped coming by and most Nightmare Night activities had come to a close. Yet even then Scootaloo hadn’t returned, and now Dizzy began to grow worried. Had something happened to her daughter? Had she perhaps wandered into the Everfree Forest and gotten lost? Maybe she’d gone to a party and lost track of the time?

The pegasus mare with an amber coat and rose colored eyes was just about ready to head out and start searching for her daughter, when her ears picked up the sound of something in her house. It sounded like ringing, though from what she didn’t know. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Dizzy went to the source of the noise to investigate.

The noise was coming from some kind of object that the mare had never seen before. It had some kind of speaker like device on the top of it, while the bottom had buttons with numbers painted on them. Dizzy approached the object and picked up its top, bringing it close to her ear as if something was compelling her to do so. “H-hello?” She called into what she assumed was the speaker.

A voice soon spoke up through the speaker, a voice that Dizzy Twister swore she recognized from somewhere but couldn’t place the source. “This is the residence of Scootaloo’s mother, is it not?” The voice asked. “I’m speaking to Mrs. Twister, correct?”

“Yes… this is Dizzy Twister speaking.” Dizzy replied. Somehow, despite being at a loss as to the voice’s identity she felt comfortable insead of frightened.

“Good,” The voice answered back. “I just wanted to let you know that your daughter is safe and sound, Mrs. Twister. Or should I say Dizzy? In either case, your daughter’s here with me, alongside one of her friends. And before you ask, they’re both okay. I make sure to take good care of all my foals.”

Dizzy breathed a small sigh of relief. “Oh, that’s good to hear. She hasn’t given you too much trouble, has she?”

The voice giggled. “No more trouble than any other foal, really. She did get a little upset at her loss of bathroom privileges, but it’s her own fault for having an accident in the first place. Fortunately, she seems to have adjusted to her diapers quite well.”

“Diapers?” Dizzy Twister blinked in confusion. “Scootaloo hasn’t had a need for those in quite a long time. Has she been wetting the bed this whole time and not telling me?”

“Why don’t you ask her yourself?” The voice offered. “I can bring you to her location right now if you’d like. Though I have to warn you, house rules will apply.”

But the pegasus mare had made up her mind right on the spot. “Please, I need to see my daughter as soon as possible. If anything’s wrong with her that she hasn’t been telling me, I need to know! Besides, it’s late even for Nightmare Night and she should be getting to bed.”

The voice simply declared in a somewhat ominous (yet still rather gentle) tone of voice. “Very well then, if that’s what you wish. It’ll be lovely to have you over here again, my little Dizzy.”

Before the pegasus with a pink and pale raspberry mane and tail had a chance to ask the voice what it meant by those last words, she felt something strange and unexplained take hold of her! Without warning, a gust of wind enveloped her and her eyes slammed shut as she let go of the object she’d just been holding in her hooves! It faded away just as mysteriously as it had arrived, as if it had never been there in the first place.


“Good news, my little ponies,” Honey Sugar told her charges in the nursery. “You’re going to have a playmate.”

Sweetie Belle gasped and her sap green eyes went wide! “Really?! Who’s it going to be?!”

But Scootaloo whimpered in protest. “Just great, somepony else is gonna see me in diapers! Oh please, please don’t let it be Rainbow Dash! If it is, I swear to Celestia I’m gonna die of embarrassment!”

The ghostly mare just grinned and winked her eyes. “I have a feeling you’ll be quite familiar with this guest, Scootaloo. She’s here specifically to see you, and she’s been worried sick about you for some time now.”

At that the tomboyish filly’s own eyes went wide as a realization flashed in her mind! “Wait, you mean…”

Just then, there was a whooshing sound as a gust of wind suddenly blew in from out of nowhere! Bright lights swirled around in front of the fillies turned foals (more or less), as Honey Sugar just smiled and floated over towards said lights. “Ah, I believe our guest has arrived.” She declared.

The lights faded just as quickly as they had appeared and the wind abruptly died down. And there for all to see was a pegasus that looked to be roughly the same size (and probably same age) as the still diapered Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. Said pegasus’ cutie mark practically gave away its identity: A depiction of three tornadoes. Only one pegasus had such a cutie mark!

“Mom?!” Scootaloo exclaimed with disbelief!

Dizzy’s rose colored eyes slowly opened, taking in their surroundings as she soon spotted her daughter and Sweetie Belle in what looked to be some kind of nursery. “Scootaloo?” She questioned, her voice sounding noticeably more high pitched.

Sweetie Belle, meanwhile, looked over at the ghostly mare as she questioned. “What’s going on here, Mrs. Sugar?”

Mrs. Sugar just winked and explained with a smile. “It’s really quite simple, I brought Dizzy here because she wanted to see her daughter. Of course, this isn’t the first time she’s been in my care. After all, I’ve been around for quite a long time. Most ponies know me as Nanny Ghosty.”

“Now I remember you!” Dizzy Twister exclaimed with realization! “But I always thought you were just an old pony’s tale that I dreamt up after having too much Nightmare Night candy,” She then blushed. “Goodness, it feels so strange to be so… young,” But a faint giggle escaped her lips as she added. “Although, it seems my daughter has gotten even younger if she’s gone back to diapers.”

The tomboyish pegasus filly pouted, throwing her hooves over her diaper as she tried to hide it from her regressed female parent. “I don’t need these stupid things. I only had one small accident, and it was only because Mrs. Sugar startled me!”

Mrs. Sugar only scolded. “If that’s enough to make you pee-pee yourself, then you’re obviously not as much of a big pony as you claim to be.”

Sweetie Belle added. “Yeah. Besides, this way we’re safe from the potty monster. You know it likes to eat foals.”

Scootaloo protested. “There’s no such thing as a potty monster! It’s just something made up to scare little foals! We’re old enough to know better!”

Honey Sugar just responded. “Are you really so sure of what you know? You thought you were a big pony and yet you had an accident because you claim I startled you. And most ponies think I’m just a scary story too, but as you can clearly see I’m as real as you are.”

“So? That doesn’t mean anything!” The tomboyish filly tried to insist even as her brave facade was starting to crack ever so slightly.

Dizzy quickly got an idea in her head about how to put her daughter’s claims to rest and end the silly argument once and for all. “Why don’t we just see if there’s an actual potty monster here?” She suggested. “I obviously haven’t been diapered yet, so that means I still have my bathroom privileges.”

Honey Sugar smiled as she approached her newest (and oldest in terms of age) foal. “What a great idea, Dizzy. But be careful, the bathroom can be a very dangerous and frightening place for foals such as you.”

“It’s alright,” The regressed pegasus mare proclaimed. “I know you won’t let anything bad happen to me. I remember that you were always so protective of me when I was the only foal in your care. I’m sure you would’ve been an excellent mother in life.”

Sweetie just replied. “You’re a lot braver than I am, Mrs. Twister. I for one wouldn’t go anywhere that Mrs. Sugar told me not to go into.”

Honey Sugar sweetly declared. “I think I’ll make an exception just this one, as long as I’m the one supervising this bathroom visit,” Though she was quick to warn Dizzy Twister. “If you don’t make it or run away, your bathroom privileges will be revoked and you’ll spend the night diapered just like the other foals. I’ll also start treating you just like them instead of treating you as bigger than them.”

Now Scootaloo felt torn even as she outwardly cheered. “Come on, Mom! Show everypony that the potty monster is just something dumb foals believe in when they don’t know about toilets!” In the back of her mind she was thinking. “It would be great if Mom was on the same level as Sweetie Belle and I. Maybe then I’d have somepony who feels the same way about all of this stuff as I do.


Mrs. Sugar promptly directed Dizzy Twister and the other foals down a long hallway, past several other doors that appeared to be unmarked. Then, at the end of the hallway, a bathroom door came into view. But in contrast to the other doors, it was wide open and the room inside brightly lit as if something or someone had been expecting ponies to drop by.

“Hey!” Sweetie Belle pointed out as they drew near the bathroom. “Why does it look like there’s a sign that reads: ‘Enter if you dare!’?”

Scootaloo dismissively retorted. “It’s probably just a prank. Mrs. Sugar’s just trying to play this up to scare us. But I’m not scared! I just know my mom’s gonna prove there’s no such thing as a potty monster!” Under her breath she quickly added. “I hope.”

Dizzy slowly stepped forward, trotting into the bathroom proper as she gazed at her destination: A lone, gleaming white toilet that rested all alone at the back of the room. She couldn’t tell if it was actually bigger than most toilets, or if it just seemed that way due to her shrunken stature. Either way, the regressed mare did her best to keep a brave face as she carefully approached the porcelain throne in all its majesty.

Yet suddenly and without warning, the toilet began to transform before Dizzy’s very eyes! Two large horns appeared on either side of its tank, its bowl morphing into a mouth with razor sharp teeth and a tongue! It even sprouted legs as it rose up from its resting place on the bathroom floor, letting out a fierce roar in the process!

“Feed… me…!” The toilet declared in a low voice as it came closer to Dizzy Twister, licking its lips!

Scootaloo was the first one to scream! “No way! The potty monster’s real!” She shouted, ducking behind Sweetie Belle!

Sweetie Belle screamed and jumped back! “Don’t let it eat me! I don’t wanna get eaten!”

Even Dizzy was stricken with fright as she tried to run away, only to trip as one of her hooves was tied up with toilet paper! Said toilet paper then began acting like a rope, pulling her back towards the terrifying toilet that looked ready to eat! “Honey Sugar, help! The potty monster’s trying to get me!”

Honey Sugar was quick to spring into action! She flew forward in her ghostly form, promptly severing the toilet paper rope link that held Dizzy captive! Then she locked eyes with the monster and scolded it quite severely! “That’s enough of that! You know better than to scare innocent foals! And they’re not meant to be eaten either, they’re not good for your diet!”

At that the transformed toilet seemed to whimper as it apologized. “Sorry. But I’m so hungry, and so lonely. I didn’t mean to hurt anypony, honest.” And as quickly as it had transformed into a monster, it transformed back into a plain old toilet.

“I’m really sorry about that,” Mrs. Sugar apologized to Dizzy and to the other foals in her care. “There’s a fair bit of magic that takes on a mind of its own in this house. Sometimes it manifests itself in ways such as what you just saw. That’s why I usually don’t let foals use the bathroom when they’re in my care,” She then lifted up the lid of the toilet. “If you still want to, Dizzy, you can use the big potty.”

Dizzy Twister nodded as she was promptly “floated” onto the seat by Honey Sugar. Then she blushed as she saw Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle looking at her. “Uh, could you two maybe look away for a bit? It’s rude to watch other ponies go potty.”

“You did it all the time with me when I was a foal.” Scootaloo protested.

Sweetie Belle nodded. “Yeah, and Rarity and Mom and Dad did the same thing with me.”

Mrs. Sugar corrected the foals. “That’s different. It’s a grown-up’s job and responsibility to watch foals when they’re on the potty. But even then, they eventually leave you alone do they not?”

Scootaloo and Sweetie reluctantly agreed and said at the same time. “Yeah.” And so they turned their heads.

While their heads were turned, Sweetie whispered to Scootaloo. “Guess there is such a thing as a potty monster after all, huh?”

Scootaloo only whispered back with a grumble. “Shut up.”


A few seconds later (even if it felt longer to both diapered fillies turned foals heard Mrs. Sugar tell them. “Ok, little ones, you can turn around now. Dizzy’s all done going potty.”

And Dizzy cheered while beaming with pride! “Yeah! It was easy, and so much fun too! It’s too bad you two aren’t big enough to use it.”

Mrs. Sugar promptly scolded (while helping Dizzy Twister to wipe). “Now Dizzy, bragging about such privileges is wrong. Everypony learns at their own pace, after all. And you’ll still be diapered for bed time tonight, just to be safe.”

Dizzy Twister pouted. “Do I really have to? I proved I’m a big pony who doesn’t pee-pee or poo-poo herself.”

Mrs. Sugar nodded. “I don’t wanna risk any wet sheets in case you have an accident. You’re not much older than Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are, and sometimes a foal’s bladder can be unpredictable,” Then she asked. “Now then, I’m all done wiping. Do you wanna do the honors?” She gestured to the silver flusher resting off to the right side of the tank.

“Sure thing, but only if Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle get to watch. I think you can trust them not to get carried away with it.” Dizzy insisted, much to the surprise of both foals.

Honey Sugar just nodded again, floating both diapered foals onto the surprisingly spacious seat and making sure they were positioned so that they wouldn’t slip off it. “Okay, Dizzy. Whenever you’re ready.”

Receiving the go ahead from the ghost, Dizzy fluttered and flapped her wings as she flew up to the long, gleaming silver handle and pressed it down. This was always the best part!

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle kept their gaze transfixed on the toilet bowl as the toilet itself roared into action! This roar was different from its “monster” roar though. And the foals watched as everything inside the bowl became swept up by a rapidly spinning whirlpool that suddenly materialized! Then the dizzying whirlpool retreated without warning, pulling everything down the bowl and through a large hole at the bottom. The water soon returned, now sparkling clean and without a trace of anything that had been in it earlier.

Sweetie looked across to Scootaloo. “Pretty scary, isn’t it? Even if it’s not a monster, you can see how foals might be scared of the potty, right?”

Scootaloo shrugged her hooves. “Maybe a little bit. But it’d only really be scary if you fell in and somepony flushed it,” She then pondered while looking at Sweetie Belle. “I wonder where you’d go if that happened.”

“I’d rather not find out.” Sweetie responded with a shudder. The mere thought of going down the hole was terrifying!

Dizzy flew down to join the other foals on the toilet seat as she said to them both. “Don’t get any ideas, you two. After all, this is not a toy! It’s only to be used for one purpose. Besides, Mrs. Sugar said foals aren’t good for the potty. You wouldn’t want to make it sick, now would you?”

Mrs. Sugar declared. “I would think not. It just wants to be your friend, and friends don’t make other friends sick,” And she promptly floated all three foals down and closed the lid of the toilet. “The bathroom is still only on an ‘as needed’ basis and only for Dizzy, and that includes the big potty.”

PreviousChapters Next