• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Captain of the Potty (Misty Fly)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Misty Fly] [Spitfire] [Stormy Flare] [Soarin] [Rainbow Dash]
Written By: Soccer Storm 97
Note: This is a continuation of the story from ‘The Junior Wonderbolts Boot Camp’.

Two months had passed since the ‘Junior Wonderbolts’ boot camp. During that time, Spitfire started to take her potty training more seriously, much to the delight of her mother.

At first, Stormy Flare found it hard to believe that Spitfire wanted to be the captain of the Wonderbolts. But the more she thought about it, she assumed that she must have somehow inspired her daughter to follow in her hoofsteps. After all, she did tell her that she used to be a Wonderbolt.

After meeting her best friend Soarin and his new friend Rainbow Dash (who also wanted to be a Wonderbolt), the gold coated pegasus filly began to wonder if she was even going to make new friends. Whenever she was asleep, she would dream about being the captain of the Wonderbolts with a crowd of ponies cheering her name. However, she unexpectedly was about to have both her leadership and potty training skills put to the test.

One day, Spitfire and her two visitors, Soarin and Rainbow Dash heard a knock on the front door of her cloud house. When Stormy Flare answered it, they saw a pegasus stallion who was holding a little filly in his hooves. “Ah, Mrs. Flare,” He told the mare. “I’m really sorry about this being so sudden, but can you do me and my wife a favor?”

“Sure thing, Mr. Fly,” Stormy Flare nodded. “How can I help?”

“We were hoping that you could babysit our daughter, Misty Fly for a few hours,” Mr. Fly explained. “We have been called in to do some weather patrol in Las Pegasus. Also, I need your daughter’s help.”

“Me?” Spitfire blinked at the stallion who nodded his head as he set his daughter next to her. “What can I do?”

“My daughter is in potty training and just got into pull-ups. Your mom told me that you have been taking yours very seriously lately,” Mr. Fly told the filly. “And unlike you, she’s afraid of the big pony potty. So I was hoping that a brave filly like you could show her that it isn’t scary.”

“Yes, sir!” Spitfire declared. “I’ll do my best!”

Mr. Fly smiled as he told his daughter. “Now, Misty, be good to Mrs. Flare and her daughter. I’ll be back soon, all right?”

“Okay, Daddy.” The light yellow coated pegasus filly with a white and light blue mane and tail nodded her head slowly. Then she watched her father fly off till he was out of sight.


A short time after lunch, Spitfire told Soarin and Rainbow Dash about the favor she was given and the three foals started to think about how they could help Misty Fly.

“Maybe we should ask her why is she afraid of the big pony potty.” Rainbow Dash suggested. “And how I was able to help Soarin with his fear of it.”

“Great idea, Dashie!” Soarin agreed. “If Spity can prove how using it is so cool, she might just give it a try.”

The gold coated pegasus nodded and they went over to Misty Fly who had just finished drawing a picture. “So, what is it about the big pony potty that made you scared of it?” She questioned the filly.

“I’m scared of falling into it!” Misty Fly admitted. “If I did, I’ll get eaten up!”

“I know what you mean,” Soarin said. “I was once afraid of the big pony potty too. My first attempt using it didn’t go as planned. But thanks to Dashie, I am not scared of it anymore.”

“And Spity is gonna show you why using it is so cool!” Rainbow Dash added.

Realising that she wasn’t the only pony to have the problem she was having made Misty Fly feel better. That was when she saw the gold coated filly’s eyes widen. “What’s wrong?” She asked just as Stormy Flare came over to check on them.

“I need to go potty!” Spitfire answered.

Stormy Flare smiled once she heard this. “Come on, Misty Fly,” She told the light yellow coated pegasus filly. “My daughter and friends are going to help you conquer your fear of the big pony potty.”

“Okay.” Misty Fly nodded nervously as she followed Spitfire and her mother down the hallway without even protesting.


It didn’t take long for the group of five pegasus ponies to reach the bathroom. Thanks to a small window and the bright sunlight outside, they could see everything inside.

Upon reaching the porcelain throne, Misty Fly gulped. Just looking at it made her more nervous. How could anypony that was about her age and size be able to use it?

Upon seeing the worried look on Misty Fly’s face, Stormy Flare came up to her. “My daughter is really good at this,” She said.

“Yeah,” Rainbow Dash boasted. “Think of her as the captain of the big pony potty!”

This made Stormy Flare chuckled a bit as her daughter nodded her head in agreement. “Looks like my daughter isn’t the only pony who wants to be the captain of the Wonderbolts.” She thought to herself.

Misty Fly remained quiet as she saw the gold coated filly take off her pull-up, spread her wings and lifted herself up into the air, flying over to the toilet until she was level with the height of the bowl.

Spitfire sat down on the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat, her rump hovering over the bowl and her hind legs dangling over the edge. A minute later, she opened her floodgates, letting it all out as she tinkled into the bowl. When it came to a stop, she felt her tail hike upward and within seconds, she, her friends, her mother, and Misty Fly heard a series of splashing water.

Once she had finished her business, the gold coated pegasus filly looked down at Misty Fly who was clearly in a state of shock. “See? It’s not that hard,” She declared as her mother pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll.

As she started to clean her daughter up, Stormy Flare turned to the white and light blue maned pegasus. “You want to see how the big pony potty works?” She asked.

“Uh-huh.” Misty Fly answered.

After tossing the used toilet paper into the toilet, Stormy Flare picked up Misty Fly and brought her level with the height of the bowl while Spitfire flew up onto the tank.

Once the signal was given, the gold coated filly placed her hoof on the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. “This is what a flush looks like.” She declared before pushing it down.

FWOOSH!

As the toilet roared loudly, Misty Fly looked down into the bowl and let out a gasp when she saw the water rise as it started to spin around and around. Faster and faster it went before becoming a dizzying whirlpool which sucked everying down through the hole at the bottom, right before her very own eyes. Then she saw the water swirl down the drain and disappeared. When it returned, it was crystal clear as it refilled the bowl.

Suddenly, something came into the filly’s mind. She looked at the hole at the bottom of the bowl. It did look too small for her to fit into now that she thought about it. Plus, she did find the flush to be quite interesting. Sure the bowl itself may look big and she could still fall into it if she wasn’t careful, but it didn’t look quite as scary now.

“So what do ya say, Misty Fly?” Stormy Flare asked. “You want to give it a try?”

“Uh-huh,” Misty Fly nodded with a light smile on her face. “I kinda need to go.”

Seeing that her demonstration was a success, Spitfire couldn’t help feeling proud of herself as her mother removed her fellow filly’s pull-up off and placed her onto the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat after making sure to processend her on it properly

“Just be careful when you sit down and you won’t fall in.” Stormy Flare advised.

Upon sitting down, Misty Fly was surprised to discover how soft and fluffy the cloud seat was. The way she was sitting on it did felt strange, but nice at the same time. It was enough to make her tail hike upward and she open her floodgates. And before she knew it, she had finished her business.

Spitfire, Soarin and Rainbow Dash clapped their front hooves to show how proud they were.

“Well done, Misty Fly!” Stormy Flare declared as she started cleaning the light yellow coated filly up. “Your Daddy is gonna be so proud when he hears about this!”

Spitfire nodded in agreement as her mother tossed the used toilet paper into the toilet. “Don’t forget to flush.” She advised.

Misty Fly smiled back before being picked up and brought to the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. Using both her front hooves, she pressed it down, flushing the toilet. She then watched everything in the bowl get sucked down the drain.

PreviousChapters Next