• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,510 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,510

PreviousChapters Next
How To Train Your Idols (The Wonderbolts)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [The Wonderbolts] [Rainbow Dash] [Scootaloo]
Written By: Soccer Storm 97
Note: Set in an alternative universe and inspired by ‘Junior Wonderbolts’ by Shadowmane PX-41.

It had been been almost two years since a flight incident caused Soarin, Spitfire and Fleetfoot to turn into little foals. They were adopted by Rainbow Dash who enjoyed having fun playing with them. She even discovered that they still had their old personalities.

Fleetfoot was still the funniest (even though it wasn’t quite to the same level as Pinkie Pie). Spitfire was still tough and also the bravest. And while Soarin was still obsessed with apple pie, he was also the most curious.

However, Rainbow Dash couldn’t hang out with her friends or her biggest fan Scootaloo as much. There were also some things that she didn’t enjoy doing when it came to taking care of her idols. She could manage most of them fine, but the one thing she hated the most was diaper changes.

When Soarin, Spitfire and Fleetfoot turned three years old, the cyan coated pegasus decided that it was time for potty training. But there was one serious problem: She didn't remember much about her own potty training.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Rainbow Dash’s head. "Pinkie Pie mentions that it took teamwork to help potty train the Cake twins,” She thought to herself, recalling some of the advice she had gotten from a couple of her friends, and that made her come up with a plan. “And Applejack said that some ponies learn from other foals that had done it. But who can I ask?”

After checking up on the foal sized Wonderbolts one day, Rainbow Dash heard a knock on her front door. Upon answering it, she was greeted by her biggest fan. “Hi, Scootaloo!” She called.

“Hey, Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo said as her idol led her inside. “How are Soarin, Spitfire and Fleetfoot doing?”

“They're doing awesome!” The speedstar mare answered. “And now that they are three years old, I think it’s time to teach them how to become big ponies. I’m so tired of having to change their diapers all the time and they can’t stay in them forever. I want to make their potty training totally awesome, but I don’t remember much about my potty training. But I bet that an awesome filly like you knows how it feels to become a big pony! So, what do you say? You wanna help me out here?”

“You bet!” The orange coated pegasus filly declared.

“I knew I could count on you, squirt!” Rainbow Dash cheered. “So, do you have any potty training advice for me?”

“Well, I know that it sometimes takes awhile to use the toilet,” Scootaloo answered. “So maybe you should bring a book along so you can read to them. That should make time fly much faster!”

“Great idea, Scoots!” The speedstar mare boosted before grabbing one of her Daring Do books from the nearby bookcase.

“And if I remember right,” Scootaloo added. “Pinkie Pie once told me that when the Cake twins began their potty training, they thought that the toilet was a monster. So she had to show them that it wasn’t.”

“Oh, yeah!” Rainbow Dash gasped. “Pinkie Pie also told me about that too. So once we tell them the news, how about showing them what the toilet looks like and what it is for? And if they get curious, we can even show them how it works.”

“Sounds good enough for me.” Scootaloo agreed as the two went into the nursery.

The trio of foal sized Wonderbolts had just woken up from their nap when Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo come in.

The cyan coated pegasus took a deep breath and started to speak. “Okay, my totally awesome Wonderbolts, it’s time for another lesson, your most important one yet.”

“That’s right!” Scootaloo declared. “This one is something that everypony around your age needs to learn. So if you three will just follow us, we’ll explain what you will need to do.”

Soarin, Spitfire and Fleetfoot were quite confused as they followed Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo without even protesting.


It wasn’t long before the group of five pegasus ponies were inside the bathroom.

Before they even knew it, Soarin, Spitfire and Fleetfoot found themselves standing in front of a tall, light blue colored object. It kinda looked like a chair. However, they saw that the bottom part of it appeared to be anchored to the floor and was shaped like a bowl. The upper part had a wide looking tank with a gold, lightning bolt shaped handle on the upper left side. Also, the seat and lid were both made out of soft, fluffy clouds.

“This is the big pony potty,” Rainbow Dash told the three foals. “Or the toilet as I like to call it since it sounds much cooler.”

“Big pony potty?” Fleetfoot blinked.

“Yup!” Scootaloo nodded. “This is what big ponies like me use instead of diapers. And we’re going to teach you about it and why using it is so awesome!”

“Right you are, Scoots!” Rainbow Dash agreed. “Starting today, you three are going to begin your potty training. So for now on, if any of you need to go, just let me know and I’ll bring you here. Then I’ll help you use the big pony potty. Got it?”

The trio of foal sized Wonderbolts nodded their heads slowly as they eyed the porcelain throne in all of its glory.

Then Soarin’s eyes happened to spot the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. “What does that cool looking thing do?” He asked and pointed a hoof at it.

“When you pull down the handle, the big pony potty will empty and clean itself,” Scootaloo explained. “Also, whatever's in it will go away. This is called a flush. It’s really cool! When I was in potty training, flushing was my favorite part!”

The speedstar pegasus mare smiled. “That was my favorite part too!” She admitted as one of the very few potty training memories came into her mind. Deciding to give a demonstration, she picked her idols and brought them level with the bowl.

Looking down into the toilet, the trio of foal sized Wonderbolts discovered that the bowl was filled with smooth, crystal clear water. There was also a round hole at the very bottom.

“Watch and learn.” Rainbow Dash said as she placed a hoof on the gold lightning bolt shaped handle and pressed it down.

FWOOSH!

Suddenly the toilet let out a mighty loud roar! “Woah!” Fleetfoot, Spitfire and Soarin gasped as they saw the water in the bowl rise as it started to spin around and around. It spun faster and faster until it became a powerful, dizzying whirlpool. They watched the water swirl down the hole and disappear. Seconds later, it came back as if nothing happened. “Ohhhh!” They cried in amazement and then cheered with excitement as the toilet refilled itself.

“Totally awesome, isn’t it?” Rainbow Dash asked the three foals who nodded as she placed them onto the tank.


Knowing that the moment of truth had arrived, Rainbow Dash took a deep breath. “Soarin, since your the one who asked how the big pony potty works, do you want to try using it first?” She then asked the pie loving colt colt.

“Yeah!” Soarin declared as his diaper was removed. However, once he was placed onto the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat, there was trouble! As he tried to position his rump over the bowl, he suddenly began to lose his balance! In a desperate attempt to stop himself from falling, the colt tried to grab hold of something. Unfortunately, the only thing that his hooves could grab was the gold lightning bolt shaped handle, and he ended up pulling it down!

The loud flush startled Soarin so much that he lost his grip and fell into the toilet! Spitfire and Fleetfoot gasped as they saw the colt splashed into the bowl and started to spin around with the water!

“Oh, no! Soarin!” Rainbow Dash cried as both she and Scootaloo rushed to the toilet. But before Rainbow Dash could pull the apple pie loving pegasus pony out, seconds, Soarin was sucked tail first down through the hole! Then the water swirled down the drain and disappeared before returning without any signs of colt.

The brash speedstar mare facehoof herself as the toilet refilled itself. “I was hoping this wouldn’t happen.” She groaned.

“Um, Rainbow Dash?” Scootaloo suddenly called out after noticing something. “I think the toilet is clogging up.”

“WHAT?” The cyan pegasus gasped before looking down into the toilet and saw that the water was way past it’s normal level and was about to spill out of the bowl. This could only mean one thing: Soarin was stuck in the pipes!

Reacting quickly, Rainbow Dash grabbed a plunger and plunged the toilet with all her might until Soarin popped out of the drain and was pulled out of the bowl.

“Soarin, you okay?” Scootaloo asked the soaking wet colt who nodded slowly in response as he watched the water inside the toilet swirl down the drain and disappear.

“Me no mean to get flushed.” Soarin whimpered to the cyan speedstar pegasus.

Rainbow Dash sighed. “I know you didn’t. But now I’ll have to give you a bath once we're finished,” After placing Soarin into the bathtub, she turned to Spitfire and Fleetfoot. “Okay you two,” She told them. “Who wants to try using the big pony potty?”

Spitfire reluctantly raised her hoof up. She was always the bravest of the trio. After her diaper was removed, she flew up and landed on the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat. After carefully positioning her rump over the bowl, she sat down and started to relax as her hind legs dangled over the edge. As soon as her tail hiked upward, a steady tinkling sound and splashing water could be heard.

Scootaloo and Fleetfoot clapped their hooves as Rainbow Dash pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll to clean the filly’s rump before tossing it into the toilet. After Spitfire had her diaper back on her rump, she flew up to the gold lightning bolt shaped handle and grabbed it with her front hooves. It was a lot harder than she thought, but she managed to pull it down.

The toilet roared loudly, and everything in the bowl was flushed down the drain and disappeared.

As Scootaloo helped Spitfire wash her hooves, Rainbow Dash turned to Fleetfoot. “All right, Fleetfoot. It’s your turn.” She told the white maned pegasus filly.

Fleetfoot nodded as her padding was pulled down and she was placed onto the toilet. Upon sitting down on the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat, she closed her eyes as she felt her tail hiked upward and before she knew it, she had finished her business.

“Way to go, Fleetfoot!” Rainbow Dash cheered as she cleaned the white maned pegasus filly who smiled back.

Once her diaper was back on, Fleetfoot flew up onto the tank and pushed the gold lightning bolt shaped handle with a hoof. Then she watched as the toilet flushed everything away again.

After helping Fleetfoot wash her hooves, Rainbow Dash turned to her biggest fan. “Hey, Scoots, why don’t you go play with Spitfire and Fleetfoot?” She asked. “I need to give Soarin a bath.”

“Okay!” Scootaloo declared and turned to the two fillies. “Come on you two, let’s find something fun to do!”

Spitfire and Fleetfoot nodded and they followed Scootaloo out of the bathroom.


After Rainbow Dash closed the bathroom door, she turned her attention to Soarin. “Okay, Soarin,” She told him while picking him up. “I want you to try going potty first. I really don't want you to have an accident on the floor or in my bathtub.”

“But what if I fall in again and get flushed again?” Soarin gulped as he was placed onto the toilet.

“Don’t worry!” Rainbow Dash encouraged as she carefully processed the apple pie loving colt’s rump over the bowl. “As long as you are careful, you won’t get flushed again. Now just sit down, relax and let it all out.”

“Okay.” Soarin sighed and sat down on the soft, fluffy cloud toilet seat, and tried to make himself comfortable as his hind legs dangled over the edge. Within seconds, he felt his tail hike upward. Soon, both heard a steady tinkling sound and splashing water. He then looked down into the bowl and gasped. “I did it!” He happily cried.

“Awesome job, Soarin!” Rainbow Dash cheered as she pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll and used it to clean Soarin’s rump before tossing it into the toilet. Then she lifted the proud colt off the toilet seat and brought him to the gold lightning bolt shaped handle. “Now you get to flush it!” She declared.

With a huge smile on his face, Soarin placed a hoof on the handle and pressed it down. As the toilet began to flush once again, Soarin couldn’t help wondering how strange it was going to be once he, Spitfire and Fleetfoot were free from diapers. He then watched everything in the bowl get sucked down the drain and disappeared.

Rainbow Dash couldn’t help but smile as she prepared to give Soarin a awesome bubble bath. “Potty training my idols isnt going to be easy,” She thought to herself. “But it will be totally worth it.”

PreviousChapters Next