• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Punch's Poof Problem (Berry Punch)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Random] [Comedy]
Characters: [Berry Punch] [OC]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12

Berry Punch had hardly expected a trip to a bar to end up with her stuck as a little filly and in the care of the bartender, treated as little more than at best a toddler who was just ready to begin her potty training.

But what ultimately had happened to the earth pony?

She had begun her night visiting a bar that had opened up recently on the outskirts of Ponyville. Perhaps in hindsight something about the bar should’ve caught her attention, because it seemed unusually foalish by design. It had bright colors in hues of baby blue, pink and yellow, and the floors were unusually soft.

The bar itself was perhaps the most “grown-up” thing about the whole establishment, at least the part where the drinks were served. And the drinks didn’t seem to be out of the ordinary.

Not long after Berry had her first drink she felt strange. She started feeling all “tingly” as her eyes slammed shut and her mind began to feel “fuzzy”. Upon opening her eyes again she saw that everything was suddenly much taller than she had remembered it being. To make matters worse she was now wearing rather embarrassing pull-ups with the princesses printed all over them. The bartender explained to Berry. “Perhaps you didn’t realize, or even skimmed through the disclaimer. But this is a regression bar. We put something in the drinks that causes patrons to regress. Some regress more than others.”

Berry Punch groaned. She could remember being presented with such a “disclaimer” up front, and she had just skipped ahead to the end and signed on the dotted line. She had thought nothing of it. “How will I ever explain this to anypony if they find out?” She thought to herself, blushing with shame at her short sighted and rash action.

Speaking of shame…

The bartender brought Berry to a special room that looked like a sized up nursery of some sort. And she was deposited on a changing table while the bartender checked her pull-up.

“Hmm, you haven’t done anything yet,” He commented. “That must mean that you are one of the lucky ones who regressed to the level of ‘Potty Training Toddler’.”

“Meaning what?” Berry grumbled, though she really needn't have asked.

The bartender replied by plopping his regressed charge onto a plastic training potty that had been tucked away into a small corner. And he proceeded to pull down her pull-up so that it hung from her ankles in a drooping like appearance. “You’re going to be dependent on a training potty to do your… er… business until you go back to being normal.”

“And how long will that take?” Berry asked as she uncomfortably shifted her weight about on the toddler potty.

The bartender just uncertainly answered as he twiddled his hooves. “At least twelve, to twenty four hours. The concoctions behind the regressions are never exact.”

“So I could be stuck like this for an entire day?” Berry grumbled.

“I’m afraid so,” The bartender replied. “Be thankful you still have your memories and some independence.”

The little earth pony grumbled anew. “Do I seriously need to use this? Wouldn’t I know if I had to go? I may look like a toddler, but I’m not actually a toddler.”

“Well you should know that a toddler’s control of their bodily functions can be unpredictable,” The bartender cautioned. “I’m not taking any chances. Please, just cooperate with me until you’re back to normal. In your current condition, actual toilet usage is too dangerous I’m afraid.”


So Berry reluctantly went quiet. She eventually did manage to tinkle in the training potty a little, though hardly to the degree where she would’ve felt proud of her deed if she were an actual toddler. And she should know considering how much she’d struggled to train her daughter when she was a toddler.

Still it was better than doing it in her pull-up, even if Berry didn’t want to admit she kind of liked wearing it. It made her feel like a “big filly” for lack of a better term. And she found it so weird that she felt that way. She would surely retain all of her training when she eventually went back to being a big pony. Heck, she hadn’t done much in the training potty to begin with.

But the bartender seemed to be praising Berry’s accomplishment in such an over the top fashion that she couldn’t help but find it charming. “Oh, such a big little filly you are, Berry! Oh yes you are!”

“Are you going to do this every time I use the training potty?” Berry questioned the bartender with a quirked eyebrow. “Because if you are this is going to be a long twelve to twenty four hours.”

“If you want me to, little one,” The bartender replied as he brought out some wet wipes to clean up her flank. “Now, if you’re sure you don’t have to do anything else, I’m going to go take this training potty and empty it out. You stay here.” Reluctantly, Berry obeyed. She wanted to make a run for it and get away. But where could she go? In her current state it would be almost impossible to get into her house, to say nothing of being seen as younger than her daughter.

The bartender came back quick as a flash and helped pull Berry’s pull-up back, making sure it was nice and secure around her rump. “There we go. Now we’d better go check on some of the other patrons from last night and see how they’re doing.”

Hopefully a lot better than I’m currently doing, although somehow I doubt it a lot,” Berry thought to herself as she was scooped up into the bartender’s hooves, and carried out of her little nursery. “I just hope none of them will recognize me, because I for one would much rather forget this ever happened. Going through potty training once was enough, thank you very much.

PreviousChapters Next