• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
Between A Rock and A Potty (Maud Pie)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Horror]
Characters: [Maud Pie] [Pinkie Pie]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12
Note: Takes place within “Softer than the Rocks” by SteamingBullet, as such it is not recommended for casual audiences and reader discretion is strongly advised. A loose follow-up of “Not So Rock Solid Results”.

Maud Pie led Pinkie Pie along through the cave and connecting area she called home, waddling slightly due to the weight of her padding. She was glad that Pinkie accepted this side of her. Part of her knew it was silly to think her sister could ever not like her or not accept her, but then again silly thoughts were part of this experience. Maud was as big or little as she wanted herself to be in the moment.

“Hey, Maud,” Pinkie suddenly spoke up as she seemed to cease in her precarious prancing. “Uh, you have a bathroom here, right?”

Maud knew what Pinkie was trying to tell her and she just nodded, gesturing a hoof to a small inlet a ways away. “Right down there. Just make sure to wash your hooves when you’re done.”

Pinkie nodded back and took off. “Thanks a bunch, Maud! I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere!” And she headed down to the bathroom.

Maud simply smiled, looking at herself and then to Boulder. “She’s certainly quite brave,” She commented to her pet rock in exaggerated fashion. “At least we know there’s no potty monster in there.” And just like that, she was flashing back in her mind to when she had tried to help her little sister with her pottying problems.

Maud didn’t know then that most of Pinkie’s “accidents” were not really accidents, so she just assumed her sister was having a hard time getting used to the whole idea of potty training. Hoping to provide some encouragement, she had brought her sister to the outhouse not far from the rock fields of the family farm.

“Why are we here, Maud?” Pinkie Pie questioned as she gazed up at the outhouse door and took notice of the carved out crescent moon shape on it.

The elder Pie sister just explained while blinking very slowly. “Because, Pinkie, I wanted to show you how simple it really is to go potty like a big pony. You’re lucky, you still have a chamber pot you can use at any time. For me, if I have to go I’m supposed to come out here.”

Pinkie gulped and shuddered a bit. “But Maud, you can’t go in there! Big sis Limey says that there’s a monster that lives in there, and it eats foals!” She all but pleaded! “I don’t want you to get eaten, Maud!”

Maud Pie only responded by pushing open the outhouse door, letting it swing widely on its hinges. “Pinkie, Limestone is just trying to scare you because she’s jealous. She comes out here to go potty like I do. Why would she do that if there really was a monster?”

Pinkie blinked. “Huh, I didn’t think of that,” But then a thought struck her and she said aloud. “But maybe she knows when the monster isn’t around and that’s when she comes out here.”

Maud just sighed, sensing that there was only one way she was going to be able to get her little sister to see sense and realize the truth. “I’ll prove to you that there’s no monster, because I’m going to demonstrate how to use the outhouse. Mom and Dad just installed a new toilet.”

“What’s a toilet?” Pinkie pondered. “Is that what that thing before us is? I thought it was some kind of weird chair.”

Maud could see that Pinkie’s eyes were transfixed on the toilet, the new fashioned throne model that was supposedly all the rage in more populated places. It did sort of look like a chair, but at the same time it had a bowl shape to it, the seat was more of a curved horseshoe and attached to the back was a long chain that hung down freely. “Yes, Pinkie. That’s it,” She answered as she approached the object. “Now watch how I use it, and you’ll see that there’s nothing to be scared of.”


The mostly stoic filly proceeded to undo her diaper and kick it off with a series of shimmies, explaining to her sister. “Just like with a chamber pot, if you have a diaper you have to take it off before you can use the toilet. Once you do that, just climb up on the seat.”

“How are you gonna do that, Maud?” Pinkie Pie questioned her big sister. “It looks pretty high up there.”

Maud replied by pointing a hoof to a nearby object. “With a stepstool of course.” She quickly pushed the aforementioned stool until she’d brought it in front of the toilet. From there, she used it to climb up and position herself on the seat.

“Be careful, Maud!” Pinkie called as she became stricken with fear. Just looking up at where her sister was made her nervous.

Maud Pie only responded. “I am being careful, Pinkie,” And she then tried to explain. “Now, from here I just do what I always do. It’s just like using a chamber pot. Feel the flow of nature as it courses through your body, just like Mom and Dad taught us.”

However, Pinkie’s interests had wandered elsewhere. Namely to the long, shiny chain visible behind Maud. She waddled closer for an inspection as she was naturally quite curious. What did it do? She could ask her sister, but from the look on Maud’s face she seemed to be deep in concentration. Rather than disrupt that concentration, Pinkie decided to find out for herself by pulling on the chain. Something would have to happen if she did that.

And indeed, something did. Without warning, when Pinkie Pie pulled on the chain there came a loud roar that filled the entire outhouse! The pink coated filly screamed in terror! A roar like that could mean only one thing! “Monster!” She shouted at the top of her lungs!

Maud was taken aback by her sister’s sudden scream as well as the unexpected activation of the toilet’s flush cycle. The normally stoic filly was in fact so surprised that she not only lost her concentration but also her balance. She tumbled backward into the bowl with a splash! And she struggled just to keep her head above the surging, spinning, disorienting waters she now found herself in!

It was only now that Pinkie Pie noticed her sister wasn’t on the toilet seat! “Oh no, Maud!” She cried in horror! She couldn’t see her sister anywhere and the noise was growing louder by the second! Where was she?!

Suddenly, a realization seemed to strike the panicking filly! Fearing the worst, she scrambled up the stepstool until she was all but standing on the seat! Gazing down, her worst fears seemed to be realized as she saw her sister spinning around in the toilet bowl, helpless to escape! “The potty monster’s got you!” She screamed!

Maud couldn’t muster up a reply due to the flush cycle. All she could was struggle to keep her head up, trying to reach out a hoof to her sister in the hopes that Pinkie might grab on. But just as she did so, Maud felt something begin to take hold of her and she began to retreat with the water down the bowl!

Pinkie found herself unable to do anything but watch as her sister vanished from sight! She shut her eyes, not wanting to see anything more! “Maud!” She cried and cried. Her big sister was gone, gobbled up by the vicious potty monster that she had insisted wasn’t real.


But suddenly, in the midst of her crying spree, Pinkie heard the familiar voice of her sister call out to her. “Pinkie, it’s okay. I’m fine.”

“No you’re not, Maud,” Pinkie Pie insisted as she refused to open her eyes. “You’re gone now, you got eaten by the potty monster. And it’s all my fault.”

“There’s no such thing as a potty monster, Pinkie. The toilet doesn’t eat foals,” Maud’s voice insisted. “I promise you, I’m fine. Now open your eyes.”

The terrified filly reluctantly obeyed. But even when she did open her eyes she couldn’t see any sign of her sister anywhere. “Maud, you’re not here!” She cried anew.

Maud’s voice simply instructed. “Look down, Pinkie.”

Pinkie did so, and it was then that she saw to her great relief that her sister was not in fact a goner. She was wedged in at the bottom of the toilet bowl, just above the opening that led to who knew where. Her entire body was dripping wet but she was unharmed.

Never in all her life had Pinkie Pie been so relieved! “Oh Maud, thank goodness!” She exclaimed, breathing a sigh of relief. “How did you manage to escape?”

“I was never in any real danger as long as I kept my head up,” Maud explained. “I’m too big to fit down the drain even if I wanted to. The water dragged me down but it couldn’t take me with it.”

“Then what was that horrible noise? I thought it was the potty monster trying to eat you.” Pinkie blinked in confusion.

Maud stoically told her sister. “That was just the flush cycle. It’s how the toilet empties itself after it’s been used. It’s not like a chamber pot that has to be emptied manually. In fact, Mom and Dad often empty out the chamber pots here in the outhouse toilet. It’s way more efficient.”

The pink coated filly breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh, really? How do you know all of this, Maud?”

The stoic filly simply answered. “Mom and Dad of course. They got it installed. And they want all of us to use it eventually, even Marble. You’ll start using it once you get good at using your chamber pot.”

“Oh yeah,” Pinkie blushed before changing the topic, not wanting to dwell on her “accidents”. “But how are you gonna get out, Maud? Should I try to flush again so the water will come back?”

Maud shook her head. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, Pinkie. You’re gonna have to go and get help. Mom, Dad or Granny Pie should be able to pull me out no problem.”

“Okay,” Pinkie gave something of a salute before jumping down from the stepstool. “Just stay there, Maud.”

Maud Pie seemed to sigh in discontent. “It’s not like I could go anywhere if I wanted to.”

PreviousChapters Next