• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,507 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,507

PreviousChapters Next
The Great, White Bowl (Surprise)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice Of Life] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Surprise] [Pinkie Pie] [Mr. Cake] [Mrs. Cake]
Written By: Soccer Storm 97
Note: Loosely inspired by the Rugrats pilot and also a sequel to ‘The Great Pinkie Pie Potty Training Adventure Or Something’.

Despite being in potty training for only a few months, Pinkie Pie found it to be quite fun thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Cake. Sure it was quite different compared to the rock farm, but it was way better than her previous freedom to run around and go wherever she wanted. At least she didn’t have to wear diapers all the time.

Then one day, Mr. Cake and his wife made an announcement. “Good news, Pinkie Pie!” He told the pink filly. “Tomorrow, we are going to have a special guest coming over.”

“Speciaw guest?!” Pinkie Pie gasped!

“That’s right!” Mrs. Cake nodded. “Her name is Surprise. She is a curious little pegasus filly and her mommy and daddy want us to keep an eye on their daughter while they're at work. Who knows, you might become friends with her.“

“Yay!” Pinkie Pie cheered. “I can’t wait to meet hew! We have so much fun!”


When Surprise (who was almost three years old with a white coat and a yellow mane and tail) was brought to Sugarcube Corner the next morning by her father (both he and his wife worked at the weather factory in Cloudsdale), Pinkie Pie found that she was not only a curious little filly, she was also quite silly. However, she didn’t expect to play a huge role when it came to her special guest’s potty training (even after noticing Surprise was still in diapers, something quite rare for ponies her age)

It all started when Surprise woke up from her nap after hearing a loud noise, which was then replaced by a strange gurgling sound. She had been frightened when she first heard it, but as time went by she slowly got used to it. She didn’t know for sure what was making it, but she did know that it was coming from the bathroom since her nursery back home had been next to it. That was where she’d first heard the loud, strange noises.

After seeing Mrs. Cake trotting out of the bathroom one day, Surprise decided that it was time to find out what was making that loud noise once and for all. With a great deal of wiggling and shimmying, she managed to squeeze herself through the bars of the crib she was in, and hovered safely onto the floor, her diaper crinkled upon landing. She then slowly made her way out of the nursery. Seeing that the coast was clear, she crawled down the hallway until she found the bathroom. Once inside, she started looking around, trying to find what was making that loud noise. It didn’t take long for something to catch her eyes.

Standing next to the bathtub was a white, tall looking object. The bottom part of it appeared to be anchored to the floor, was shaped like a bowl and had a round shaped seat and lid. There was also a wide, rectangular box attached to the back of it with a gold handle on the upper left side of it.

Being quite curious, the little white pegasus decided to take a better look at this strange object. Flapping her wings, she lifted herself up off the ground and made her way up until she was level with the height of the bowl. Upon landing on the seat, she discovered that it was quite slippery when her hooves started to slip and slide. Luckly, she somehow managed to keep her balance.

Looking down into the bowl, Surprise saw that it was filled with crystal clear water. She found that to be a bit strange since there was also a round shaped hole at the very bottom. How could the bowl be filled with water if there’s a hole in it?

Determined to find her answer, Surprise turned her attention to the bright gold handle. Could that be the cause of those loud noises that she’d heard just a little while ago? There was only one way to find out.

The little filly carefully made her way across the seat until she was underneath the handle. She then flapped her wings and grabbed it with her front hooves. It took quite a bit of strength, but she managed to pull it down.

FWOOSH!

Suddenly, Surprise heard the familiar loud noise from earlier! But what she saw next made her gasp! Looking down into the bowl, she noticed the water was not only rising, it was also spinning around and around! With her eyes wide open, she watched the water spin faster and faster before it swirled down the hole and disappeared! There was a strange gurgling sound and then the water came back, refilling the bowl slowly.

The little pegasus was really quite amazed with what had just happened! Not only did she now know that the object was causing the loud noise, she also saw how it worked!


The loud noise caught the attention of Pinkie Pie and the Cakes. Realizing that it was from the bathroom, they quickly ran inside and gasped when they saw their special guest who came down and landed next to them.

“Surprise, what are you doing?!” Mrs. Cake cried. “The big pony potty is not a toy!”

“Big pony potty?” Surprise questioned as she eyed the object that she’d just come down from.

This caused the three earth ponies to realize what their special guest wanted to know about.

“This is what big ponies use instead of diapers,” Mr. Cake explained to Surprise. “And the noise you heard was the big pony potty cleaning and emptying itself. That is called a flush.”

Pinkie Pie nodded her head and pointed a hoof at the gold handle. “But tat not aww!” She told the curious little pegasus. “If you puww handwe, whatevew in big pony potty go away! It wike magic! You wanna see how?!”

Surprise rapidly nodded her head before she and Pinkie Pie were picked up and placed onto the tank by Mrs. Cake who then pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll on the wall. After placing it into the toilet, she gave Pinkie Pie the signal to go ahead and flush it.

Without even hesitating, the pink earth pony placed a hoof on the gold handle and pressed it down.

FWOOSH!

The toilet once again roared loudly and the two fillies watched the toilet paper get sucked down the drain and disappeared.

“Woah!” Surprise gasped, clearly amazed. “Big pony potty coow!” Then she remembered something. “You know, my mommy and daddy say I awmost weady fow it.”

This gave Mr. Cake an idea. “Well, if you like, we can talk to your mommy and daddy when they come to pick you up. We can ask them if we can help you use the big pony potty, like how we helped potty train Pinkie Pie.” He suggested to the little white filly.

“OHHHHHH!” Pinkie Pie excitedly declared. “We couwd be potty paws!”

“Me like tat!” Surprise cheered with excitement!


After hearing about everything when they came to pick their daughter up, Surprise’s parents agreed to let Pinkie Pie and the Cakes help them with their daughter’s potty training, much to the delight of both fillies.

About a month later, during a playdate at Sugarcube Corner, Surprise and Pinkie Pie were brought into the bathroom by Mr. and Mrs. Cake. Soon they were all standing next to the porcelain throne.

“Ya weady to twy using big pony potty?” The pink earth pony asked the white coated filly who nodded as her diaper was removed by Mr. Cake. She was then picked up and was placed onto the toilet by Mrs. Cake, who was also carefully processing the filly’s rump over the bowl.

Upon sitting down on the toilet seat, the little pegasus started kicking her hind legs which were dangling over the edge. It was kind of like she was sitting on her training potty, except her rear hooves were not touching the floor. After a few minutes she felt her tail hike upward. And soon, the four ponies heard some tinkling along with a series of splashing water. And the smell that came afterward made it clear what that meant.

“Oh, Surprise,” Mrs. Cake said, clearly impressed. “We’re all so proud of you!”

“Yes indeed,” Mr. Cake agreed as he pulled some toilet paper off from the nearby roll and used it to clean the little filly. “If you keep this up, you’ll be a big filly in no time!”

Surprise couldn’t help but smile. She was feeling very proud of herself.

“You know what come next, wight?” Pinkie Pie asked once Mr. Cake had tossed the used toilet paper into the toilet.

The little white coated pegasus filly nodded her head rapidly before spreading her wings. She flew up and grabbed the gold handle with her front hooves and pulled it down, flushing the toilet. She then watched everything in the bowl spin around with the water before it was sucked down the drain and disappeared.

Pinkie Pie cheered, knowing that she had just made a new friend.

PreviousChapters Next