• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,503 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,503

PreviousChapters Next
Revenge Gone Wrong (Ahuizotl)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Alternative Universe] [Comedy] [Drama] [Slice of Life]
Characters: [Ahuizotl] [Daring Do] [Rainbow Dash]
Written By: superfun
Note: superfun requested an idea of Rainbow Dash needing to potty train an age regressed Daring Do.

“You’re gonna get it this time, Ahuizotl!” Daring Do dramatically declared while she desperately dashed after her long time nemesis and sworn enemy, chasing him down through several long and winding corridors within a dimly lit temple! The vicious creature had managed to get his paws on an artifact even more powerful (and dangerous) than the Doomed Diadem or the Truth Talisman of Tonatiuh. From what little the adventurer had managed to pick up on so far, she knew that this artifact possessed the power to manipulate time and space.

Ahuizotl just laughed, cackling with glee as he continued to run away with the Amulet of Aging (which loosely resembled a foal’s pacifier). “I’ve heard that all before, Daring Do. But this time it is you who’s going to get it.” He already had a destination in mind, his chase was solely about leading the pony who had so pestered him towards it.

Daring Do just kept on running. If she suspected she was being led into a trap she didn’t show it outwardly as she instead shouted down the corridors! “You’re not getting away, Ahuizotl! I’ve got help! Right, Rainbow Dash?!”

The voice of Rainbow Dash faintly called back. “Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah! Just gotta catch up is all.”

But Ahuizotl wasn’t worried for even a second. He instead rounded one more corridor and came to the place where he intended to spring his trap on a still unsuspecting Daring Do. Everything was in place, and with a little luck the adventurer would soon trouble him no longer. “Come and get me, Daring Do!” He taunted as the creature halted right in his tracks. “Unless you’re afraid.”

As expected, Daring took the bait without hesitation! “Afraid?! Me?! Never!” She soon rounded the very same corridor Ahuizotl had rounded earlier, rushing into a room that was unusually well lit for being in the middle of an ancient temple. Sunlight could even be seen streaming down from a small hole up above. And strangely enough, the lit up room seemed to almost resemble a foal’s nursery with its theming. All that was missing was the furniture one would associate with a nursery, like a changing table or a playpen.

Opportunity now presenting itself perfectly, Ahuizotl laughed as he held the Amulet of Aging up towards the sky. “Oh Daring Do, I almost feel bad for what I’m about to do to you. Almost,” He said with a sadistic grin before he began to chant. “Turn back the clock. Roll back the ages. Make the old young again. Render the tall small.” And as he spoke those words, the amulet started to glow rather ominously.

Daring gasped with horror at the display unfolding before her! “What have you done, Ahuizotl?!” She exclaimed!

“You’ll find out very soon, Daring Do,” Ahuizotl vaguely replied. “Soon, the only adventures you’ll have will be ones from the safety of bars while you struggle to think of anything at all.”

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash had been following Daring Do’s hoofprints as she had been trying to catch up to the adventurer. Leave it to Daring to rush ahead after previously scolding Rainbow for doing the very same thing. “Whatever that artifact is that Ahuizotl took, it must be really powerful if Daring is chasing him down so urgently.” She thought to herself.

Suddenly, as the brash speedster rounded a corridor she was momentarily blinded by a bright flash of pink light! The mare wasn’t sure, but she thought she heard screams and a voice shouting out “This wasn’t supposed to happen!” before the flash slowly faded. And when Rainbow finally reached the spot where Daring’s hoofprints ended a short time later, she was shocked at the sight that greeted her own two eyes!

On the floor of the brightly lit, nursery like temple room stood a foal that clearly resembled Daring Do down to the last detail. The only things missing were the compass cutie mark and the signature pith helmet, though one was resting nearby and was now clearly too big for the foal. And not far from her was a creature that looked like a miniature Ahuizotl, the creature clumsily holding onto the Amulet of Aging.

Rainbow blinked and rubbed her eyes. No, she wasn’t seeing things. The little ones were there and there was no sign of either Daring Do or Ahuizotl. But that could mean anything, right?

Well, any possibility of either young one being something or someone else faded away when the foal spoke up in a high pitched voice. “Rainbow Dash, thank goodness you’re here. As you can see we’ve got a ‘small’ problem.”

The other little one just growled even as he spoke in a high pitched tone of voice. “This wasn’t fair. The amulet wasn’t supposed to regress us both, it was only supposed to be for you, Daring Do!”

“Daring Do?” Rainbow almost gasped in surprise!

The little pegasus nodded her head. “Yup, it’s me. It looks like Ahuizotl’s scheme backfired, somewhat.”

“It’s not permanent, is it?” The brash speedster asked with concern.

Ahuizotl roared. “Of course not, you halfwit! I was going to change Daring Do back eventually when I figured out how to do that. In the meantime, I was going to keep her as a weak and helpless foal at my mercy.”

Daring Do then snapped. “Yeah? Well nice going, you poopyhead! Now how are we gonna get out of this mess?!” Just after she spoke that, a powerful and familiar odor reached the nostrils of everyone in the room. Daring looked down at herself, then looked across to Ahuizotl as she could see a raging blush forming on his face. “Speaking of messes…”

Rainbow groaned and gagged. “Great, now I’m gonna have to start changing diapers.”

All Ahuizotl could say in response was. “Sorry.”


The brash speedster did the best she could to get Ahuizotl cleaned up after his “accident”. And then she flew both little ones out of the temple with the Amulet of Aging in tow. Her first stop after leaving the temple and the surrounding jungle was a foal store to pick up some much needed “supplies”, before she flew back home and quickly diapered both of her new charges.

Daring Do groaned as she poked at the thick diaper between her legs. “You really didn’t need to do this, Rainbow Dash. I’m not the one who had an accident. Besides, I never really wore diapers as a foal. My parents let me roam around without one as long as I only went potty in designated areas.”

“So uncivilized, Daring Do,” Ahuizotl taunted. “Making daring doo doos all over the place. At least my civilization had the excuse of no indoor plumbing and no diapers.”

Daring snapped back. “Yeah? Well whatever training you might have had clearly left you when you got regressed. But you’re the one who needs diaper, not me.”

Rainbow Dash only replied by saying. “Will you two stop it?!” She forced back a groan. “I’m not taking any chances right now. I’m gonna have to get Twilight to help me figure out how to fix this. And until I do you’re both going to wear diapers until I can be certain you don’t need them,” To Daring she then added. “I know you don’t like ‘em but I can’t risk anymore accidents, especially on my floors.”

“You at least know how to change diapers, right?” The regressed adventurer nervously asked.

The brash speedster nodded slowly. “Yeah, more or less. I’ve seen Pinkie Pie and the Cakes change diapers lots of times when the twins still wore diapers. And Fluttershy sometimes has diapers for some of her baby animals.”

Daring breathed a sigh of relief. “Just making sure. I don’t know if you’ll need those skills but it never hurts to be prepared.”

Ahuizotl could only grumble. “Why do you sound so confident about not needing to wear these things?” He looked down at his own diaper in discontent. “I fail to see how anyone is ever supposed to move even just a little with one of these on.”

The little adventurer just laughed and smirked. “Let’s just say I know something you don’t know, Ahuizotl. But I’m not sharing any of my secrets with you. You’re the genius who tried to regress me, you figure it out for yourself.”

“Alright, I think that’s quite enough out of both of you,” Rainbow replied as she picked the little ones up. “Now I think it’s time for you both to take a nap so I can get the rest of this foal stuff set up. And then later I’m gonna see about paying Twilight a visit to get this whole thing straightened out.”


Both Ahuizotl and Daring Do reluctantly settled down for a nap on Rainbow’s cloud couch when the brash pegasus mare set them down upon it. “I don’t have a crib or playpen yet, so this will have to do.” She told them, and both little ones more or less complied.

Convinced that both her charges would stay asleep for some time, Rainbow Dash quickly got to work on getting her temporary nursery all set up within her home. It took her the better part of an hour to put the crib together, set up the changing table (and make sure it was well stocked with all the necessary changing supplies), erect the playpen and put some toys in it for later. When at last the work was done, the currently off-duty Wonderbolt wiped the sweat from her brows.

Rainbow then settled down on her bed, hoping she would have a little time to herself to rest before she would need to start figuring out how best to approach Twilight about the Amulet of Aging and what it had done.

Alas, the mare’s hopes were soon dashed when she heard the faint sound of stirring from her living room. So Rainbow Dash got up from her bed and headed to the living room to investigate. There, she saw a wide awake Daring Do looking to her as though she wanted something.

Rainbow trotted over and lowered herself to the foal’s level. “What’s up, Daring? Bad dream?” She asked the regressed adventurer.

Daring Do shook her head from side to side before explaining. “I have to go to the bathroom, Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow’s mind was slow to process the information. “The bathroom? What for? You’re wearing a diaper. I don’t mind changing you.”

Daring groaned. “Rainbow Dash, come on! I need the potty!”

“You sure you want to do that?” Rainbow Dash asked with uncertainty. “You are a foal after all. The toilet’s going to be pretty big for you. I could maybe see if I have a training potty for you.”

But Daring Do protested! “I don’t need some stupid toddler potty! I can use the bathroom like a grown-up,” She then looked down at herself. “I just… need a little bit of help is all. You know, help with getting up on the seat and all that,” The little pegasus proceeded to beg. “Please, Rainbow Dash? I promise I’ll be careful and do whatever you tell me to do.”

The brash speedster reluctantly caved in. “Okay, fine. But let’s make it quick in case Ahuizotl wakes up!” She promptly scooped up the regressed Daring Do, carrying the adventurer down the hall to the bathroom. When both pegasi were soon inside, Rainbow carefully closed the door behind her before turning her attention to the all mighty porcelain throne at the other end of the room.

Daring gazed up at the great white bowl that she had previously never given a second thought to. It now looked much bigger than her, but she did her best to not let that intimidate her. She was still Daring Do, she wasn’t afraid of something like that. After all, she’d conquered her fear of the potty monster long ago.

“You sure you want to do this, Daring?” Rainbow asked with concern. “It’s not too late to change your mind.”

Daring Do would not be deterred. “I’m going to do this, Rainbow Dash! Now come on, help me out here! I can’t hold it in much longer!”

The pegasus mare reacted quickly to the newfound sense of urgency brought upon by her charge’s statement! “Okay, okay! Just hold still!” She clumsily brought her hooves up to the diaper and fiddled with the tabs on either side for a bit. It seemed like it took longer than it actually did for her to undo the tabs and bring the padded undergarment down, exposing Daring’s bottom. “Alright. Easy does it now.” She cautioned to herself as she then lifted up the lid of the toilet and slowly carried Daring Do over to the seat.

The little adventurer had to resist the urge to wiggle and wobble as she was lowered onto the toilet seat, her bare naked bottom soon hovering just above the opening. One wrong move would send her splashing down into the bowl below. She slowly settled herself and relaxed, letting nature take its course as her tail hiked upwards.

Rainbow Dash couldn’t clap her hooves in applause due to said hooves holding Daring Do up and preventing her from falling in, but she still managed to shower the foal with praise! “Alright, Daring! That was really good!”

Daring proudly puffed out her chest! “And you thought I couldn’t do it.” She taunted.

The off-duty Wonderbolt rolled her eyes as she carefully brought the foal back down, then used her recently freed hooves to grab some toilet paper to wipe Daring Do’s dirty flanks. “Yeah yeah, don’t rub it in. You still needed my help after all. Without me, you never could’ve gotten up on the seat or kept your balance.”

“I would’ve found a way.” Daring insisted as she was wiped clean and the dirty toilet paper subsequently tossed into the toilet bowl. She then watched Rainbow press down the long, silver handle to activate the flush cycle. The familiar roar of the toilet soon signaled the start of said cycle, taking everything in it away and leaving behind sparkling clean water as the cycle ended.

Rainbow proceeded to help Daring Do wash her hooves, and then Rainbow washed her own hooves for good measure before opting to put the unused diaper in the trash. “I hope I don’t regret doing this.” She said aloud.

“Of course you won’t!” Daring Do proclaimed with dramatic flare! “Daring Do will only be making daring doo doos in the great porcelain throne from now on!”


The two pegasi proceeded to exit the bathroom only to be greeted by the sight of Ahuizotl standing before them. Rainbow Dash set Daring Do down to look at him. “What’s the matter?” She asked the creature.

Ahuizotl appeared to sniffle a bit as he whimpered. “I… I... “ But he needn’t have bothered to say anything, the smell wafting from around him conveyed more than words the source of his distress.

Daring Do had to put a hoof to her mouth to keep herself from giggling aloud. “Serves you right, Ahuizotl! Too bad you can’t be a potty training master like me!” She thought to herself.

Rainbow just sighed. “I was hoping this would never happen. I swear, Pinkie Pie, the Cakes and Fluttershy always make it look easy,” And she instructed to Ahuizotl. “Well, I’m gonna need to get some supplies from the nursery. No way am I taking you there, I don’t need this smell stinking up my entire house! Just stay there and stay out of trouble, I’ll be back quick as a flash!” Then she zoomed away!

Ahuizotl was now alone in the bathroom with Daring Do, quickly taking notice of the fact that she didn’t have a diaper on. “Hey, how come you’re not wearing anything?!” He protested.

“Because I’m potty trained!” Daring Do boasted! “I’ve been potty trained since I was three years old, a fact I’m very proud of.”

“Yes, yes, so I’ve heard,” Ahuizotl replied with a groan. “I don’t suppose you’d be willing to teach me how that ‘potty training’ works, would you?”

Daring felt extremely tempted to say no, but then an idea came to her. A rather naughty one at that but one that she quickly decided was worth it. “It’ll be just the thing to teach Ahuizotl a lesson!” She thought to herself as a mischievous grin broke out across her face. “Actually, Ahuizotl, you’re in luck. I’m feeling generous today, so I’m gonna teach you how we ponies do our business.”

“And then I won’t need to wear diapers?” Ahuizotl asked, suspecting nothing from Daring Do’s sudden change of heart.

“Oh yes, definitely not,” The little adventurer replied as she motioned for Ahuizotl to draw closer. “And we’ll start by getting you out of that dirty diaper. You can’t wear diapers if you wanna master the potty like I did.”

Ahuizotl managed to take off his diaper with a little bit of effort, gagging from the smell when it was opened and fell to the floor.

“We’ll worry about that later,” Daring Do insisted. “Now come on, come over here!”

Ahuizotl obeyed, drawing close to a large, white bowl object that he only vaguely knew about. “This is what you ponies do your business in, right?” He asked the little adventurer.

Daring gave a firm nod in reply. “Yup. It’s the great porcelain throne. And you’re in luck, the seat’s still up from when I used it earlier. You just climb up on the seat, and the rest is easy.”

The little creature looked up, eyeing the so called throne with uncertainty. “How am I supposed to get up there?” He questioned, before suddenly finding himself being lifted into the air courtesy of Daring Do herself. Yet she did not stop when Ahuizotl himself was level with the seat, something that began to worry him. “Hey, what are you doing?!” He inquired of the little adventurer!

Daring only replied by flying over the seat and hovering over the toilet bowl, at which point she released her grip on her regressed nemesis and let him fall. She then flew over, positioning herself on the handle as she heard a splash and saw Ahuizotl poke his head up from the water. “Sorry, Ahuizotl,” She declared as she stood perched on the handle. “I forgot to mention that the porcelain throne sometimes demands tribute.”

“What?!” Ahuziotl gasped as he tried in vain to clamber out of the bowl!

The pegasus foal promptly forced down the handle, starting the flush cycle with a mighty roar! “Consider this my revenge for turning me into a foal!” She shouted so as to be heard over the flushing toilet!

Ahuizotl screamed as the flush cycle began, the waters surrounding him quickly turning into a raging and dizzying whirlpool that spun him all about! Helplessly he spun, faster and faster! And then he felt a powerful suction take hold of him by the tail, pulling him down the bowl despite his best efforts to escape!

Daring Do watched as the water retreated down the hole, taking Ahuizotl with it. She soon saw her regressed arch-nemesis disappear down the drain with a series of watery gurgles. “So long, Ahuizotl! Don’t forget to write!” She taunted as the flush cycle ended and the waters in the toilet refilled, but Ahuizotl was nowhere to be seen.


As luck would have it, just after Daring had achieved her revenge and had fluttered down from the toilet handle, Rainbow Dash came back into the bathroom with a fresh diaper and changing supplies in tow. “Okay, Ahuizotl,” She declared while out of breath. “Now let’s…” But when she looked around she could no longer see the creature anywhere even though his dirty diaper lay on the bathroom floor.

Daring Do just smiled. “Hey, Rainbow Dash.” She innocently greeted.

“Where’s Ahuizotl?” Rainbow Dash questioned. “I thought I heard something.”

The little adventurer couldn’t resist declaring. “He’s never gonna bother us again! If we’re lucky, the porcelain throne will take care of him. Probably spit him out somewhere far away.”

Rainbow immediately became alarmed and her eyes went wide! “You didn’t!”

Daring nodded. “I did.”

“Daring Do, I can’t believe you!” Rainbow Dash gasped with horror as she ran to the toilet, almost sticking her down the bowl as she called to the drain! “Ahuizotl, can you hear me?!” But there was no reply.

“Have you forgotten that he’s the reason we’re in this mess to begin with?” Daring Do coldly snorted. “I’m sure he knows how to swim and hold his breath.”

“Even so he didn’t deserve that,” The brash speedster protested and scolded. “If he did it to you you wouldn’t like it. You are so getting a time out for this! But for now, I’ve gotta get a plunger.”

Daring blinked. “Why?” But when she looked at the toilet again she saw what the reason was. The toilet was now overflowing, water pouring over the edge of the seat and onto the floor. Clearly, something was now blocking the drain.

Rainbow first discarded the dirty diaper in the trash (so as not to leave it laying around any longer), then dashed away to retrieve a bright red plunger. She then came back to the bathroom and put the rubber end of the plunger into the overflowing toilet, plunging up and down repeatedly.

At last, the brash speedster felt something cling onto the plunger’s rubbery end and pulled hard. Sure enough, up popped a water logged and frightened Ahuizotl as the water retreated back down the drain. “You tricked me, Daring Do!” He coldly hissed while shivering.

Daring Do stuck out her tongue. “Well, I say it served you right for what you did to me. You’re just lucky Rainbow Dash is nicer than I was.”

Immediately, Rainbow Dash moved to break up a potential fight. “That’s enough, both of you!” She then explained. “Daring, I’m putting you back into diapers for this. And from now on, the toilet is off limits to both of you. I can’t handle another close call like this. Ahuizotl, I’m giving you a bath and then I’ll change you. In the future, if either of you has to go, you come get me.”

“But what will I use if I can’t use a toilet? No way am I going in my diapers!” Daring firmly protested!

“I’ll set up some training potties.” Rainbow replied before she set to work on preparing Ahuziotl’s bath.


“Good job, Ahuizotl!” Rainbow Dash praised the creature the next day as he was seated upon a small, plastic potty colored a bright pink and with the words “My Little Potty” written on it. “That’s how you do it!”

Ahuizotl beamed pride as a diapered Daring Do just grumbled. “You’re just lucky, that’s all.” She muttered to herself.

Ahuizotl only replied. “Well, you did help me a little, Daring Do. You helped me learn how to tell when I have to go.”

“I just didn’t want Rainbow Dash to have another dirty diaper to change, your last one was almost more than she could handle.” Daring insisted.

The little creature grumbled. “Your dirty diaper was no flower either. Daring Doo Doo really suited you right about then.”

“Now now, no fighting you two,” Rainbow insisted as she moved to wipe up Ahuizotl with some of the potty’s built in wet wipes. “Everyone has accidents. And if you two can’t learn how to behave, I’m never gonna be able to visit Twilight and figure out how to get you guys back to normal.”

“You mean, we could be stuck like this forever?!” Daring gasped in fright!

Ahuizotl immediately declared. “If it were just you, Daring Do, that would be just fine. It is unfortunate that we’re both going to suffer because of this. Though, undergoing this ‘potty training’ hasn’t been all bad.”

The little adventurer remarked and grumbled. “Of course you’d say that, you have it easy with Rainbow Dash. You have no idea how strict my parents became at enforcing potty time when I was in training.”

Ahuizotl began to grin, already getting an idea in his head about his next possible scheme of revenge. “Oh? How very interesting, Daring Do. Do tell.”

“Never!” Daring insisted as a raging blush formed on her cheeks!

But Ahuizotl was already beginning to scheme, and in his mind he thought to himself. “One way or another, Daring Do. I will find out about your past. After all, where do you think your parents got the inspiration for that ‘potty training king’ they told you about as a foal?

PreviousChapters Next