• Published 16th Apr 2018
  • 22,231 Views, 1,229 Comments

J'adore - BikerPon3



Finding a job is hard. Finding a job in Canterlot when you’re a five foot eight bipedal alien is even harder.

Comments ( 80 )

Not to worry, for at least you posted. Besides, the best stories are worth waiting for. :twilightsmile:

It Lives!

the motion was still enough to send an unkindness of ravens shrieking into the air from a nearby tree, their cries echoing eerily through the valley.

Lol, I see what you did there.

Thank you very much for the new chapter I really enjoyed it

Ayyy, it's back!

So glad this story came back!

Damn that's a scary thing

this chapter has so much love.
this is just amazing.

The ending was adorable

Glad to see another chapter, let’s see we’re we go from here. Wonder if their family if they ever have one would be immortal as well. Eh we shall see if we ever get to that point, keep up the awesome work!

That's good shit, mayne

It’s still remains worth it to wait forever for each chapter
As long as they keep coming I can be as patient as need be

YES!!! It's alive!!!

Discord was a reckless asshole, there was no doubt about that. But did he really deserve to die?

His reformation is rapidly turning into a big damn joke. What do you think?

11353719
I agree i thought this story was dead forever. Welcome back. I like that we finally learned why the Memento Mori was so dangerous and it chose Luke as well. I wonder what will happen when the Dazzlings learn it chose Luke as well as Fluer, since their plan relies on Luke's capture and death to push Fluer over the edge. Also with how this chapter ended Luke has chosen to live for eternity with Fluer thus gaining her immortality and youth the Dazzlings are not going to be happy and will most likely fail what they have in mind and will most likely die by the hand of Luke or the hooves of Fluer or a combination of both

Hell yeah new chapter

Holy crap, this updated! I must now interrupt everything I am reading and give this the proper priority: read it NAO! And what even is “sleep?” Sounds like mystical mumbo jumbo to me!

And done. World building chapter, fun. Crenshinibon? Pshaw! A total poser. Memento Mori would seem to be on the scale of the more Lovecraftian horrors next to that relative parlor trick.

As much as a traitor like Bronco deserves hatred, it's still hard not to feel bad for him.
Guy's a victim of forces he had no protection from and has no hope against. It's a real pity.

Still can't let him get away with it. Still hope he doesn't succeed.

I was waiting for the release of a new chapter and I will wait for more, just to see the further development of this story.

Woooooooo! Hey this was a pretty good chapter there

Nice. See you in 9 months

There’s one minotaur who’s gonna get turned into beefsteaks if he ain’t careful.

He’d be safer in owning up to Fleur than walking this tightrope.

New chapter baby, that’s what I’ve been waiting for!

Great freaking chapter. can't wait for the next one, curious to see what happens with the ship...crystal...thing lol.

Whilst Fluer struggles to remember the language of the Old Kingdom, we take the human

Fleur

those thoughts had plagued his mind for the first few months on Equador

Once again, this frustrates me to no end.

In the days of the Old Kingdom, Ecuador was ruled exclusively by just one race.

sigh
Equador

Each time i see a update to this fic it completly makes my day, i am so glad to see you are still working on it.

”[...] She is an embarrassment to my race, Celestia’s puppet, living amongst the ponies like she's better than the rest of us."

I imagine it never occurred to you, young lady, that that might just be because she is better than the rest of you? :facehoof: And I don’t mean by accident of birth or the like -- though for all we know something there or another similar cause in the suitably distant past may have played a part as well --, but simply by merit of having put in the work to earn what she may have today. Befriending the princesses, learning how to live among ponies without constantly trying to manipulate them, earning her supermodel status and the little luxuries that come with it in as honest a way as Canterlot society will allow and all that jazz. But nah, people (and other monsters) who see themselves as inherently better than others rarely seem to allow for the possibility of their “lessers” winning at anything without somehow cheating.

DA KISSSS! YASS Much love for this Chapter.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Fantastic update. Glad to see this update.

So glad your still working on this story, I felt like Christmas came early when I saw this was updated. Lookin forward to the next one bruv ✌

Excellent chapter, thank you sir! That chapter end was very nice, and a long time coming. :yay:

“I tried zat many years ago. I fled. Back to Prance. It took ‘er only a few weeks to find me,” Fleur sniffled, tears lining her eyes. She gazed right into Luke’s. “Do you know what happens to the citizens of a small mountain town when a hulking Great Shard appears out of nowhere, so big it blocks out the sun?”

“What happened?”

"Gong noises. Terrible gong noises."
- Fleur, probably

:trollestia:

Here's hoping the princesses are actually apologetic when all's said and done with the car. Because of they're not, I'm jumping ship.

Well. That just happened.

So much to unpack in this chapter.

"It… It can do that? G-Genocide?"

"Yes," Fleur sniffed, determinedly avoiding his gaze.

Luke paused, his thoughts running a mile a minute. This thing could wipe out an entire species? "I… I don't want anything to do with that shard."

Fleur’s eyes found Luke again, and there was a noticeable sadness in them. "You don't 'ave a choice, Luc."

"Didn't you say I could walk away if I wanted to?"

"From me? Always. From Memento Mori? Never. Once you ‘ave been chosen by a shard, you shall be its commandant until the day you die."

No. No… this was bullshit. "I'll find a way."

Dude, it's a tool. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Letting the potential superweapon float around unsupervised is NOT the solution here.

So he decided to go for it after all.

It's quite rare when I get really into a fic. Even more so with a HiE. But I enjoyed this a lot.

Fleur is not so innocent, and now we finally know why.
We also get the reason why Discord, despite his reform, has issues with her. But with Discord's race doing what they do and keeping everyone separate, it's tough to choose "who was right and who was wrong."
This is also a great tie in to Gen 5 and why all the pony races are separate.

It's nice to finally see Luke fully commit to his choice.
The little tidbit on how Fleur didn't know how to kiss was great.

It's always enjoyable to read updates to this story.

Thanks for posting.

I love the little detail about Fleur being a terrible kisser lol

Because... why wouldn't she be? She's never kissed anyone but Luke!

"What? But… Why? How would she not notice someone doing a Donald ?"

Man, it is a verb because I knew exactly what you meant but also I'm very glad I've never heard that before and probably never will again lol

11393500
Then you don't think very far ahead dude. Living forever ain't a good thing, outliving all you love, watching everyone and everything you love wither and die over and over and over.

And finally when you had enough and you want it to end, you can't, then it becomes a curse where you hope and pray for release that will never come.

People who say they wanna live forever show they haven't done much living yet.

The “salt bae” reference made me laugh! 😂

11395391
The issue with that is, Luc won't lose everyone he loves. Many of his friends and fleur included are immortal. i believe in this case to pass up a chance to live with your loved one forever would be foolish

Thanks for not abandoning this story, friend. I really like it, even when it takes forever to update. This is one of my favourite stories on this entire site - INCLUDING all the porn stories. Your storytelling has overpowered my dick.

I have to say, I am really enjoying the story so far. For a few reasons. One is that it gave me a bit of a revelation. As a guy, I never really got the Dracula romance thing that women have. Now I do. Hooking up with an immortal and them sharing their immortality with you is a profoundly deep intimacy. But add on to it that they are a fated pair. As cheesy as it sounds, it's so damn romantic. I will say this, I'm more interested in seeing how they do really get into their relationship and deal with domestic and commercial issues more than dealing with crap like Discord and whatever crap the other sirens are plotting.

Really just wanted to let you know that I've reread the story once already and I'm looking forward to whatever updates come down the line.

Oh Starswirl, you missed some damned brats who are trying to ruin everything.

This story keeps getting better and better

11513856
Biker: *Thinks about nerfing Fleur*

Also Biker: Naaaaah.

Love this story

Login or register to comment