• Published 18th Nov 2017
  • 3,814 Views, 47 Comments

Homework is a Real Kick in the Dick - Majin Syeekoh



Lemon Zest wants to engage in an unusual fetish. Luckily for her, Twilight specializes in unusual fetishes.

  • ...
15
 47
 3,814
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 47 )

100 stories?? Nice bro! Gonna give this one a read right now.

This was hilarious! Nice!

“I’m not sure knowledge was intended to be vaginally administered.”

:rainbowlaugh:

But you won't know for certain unless you try.

Congratulations on 100 stories, here's to a hundred more :twilightsmile:

Why does sunset keep doing this to herself

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559087

Thanks man.


8559093
Getting it out of the way early, I see.


8559106
Much appreciated!


8559117
There is that idea of venturing into the great unknown of data transfer, I’ll admit.

And thanks! We’ll see if there’s 100 more stories in me.


8559119
Because she knows no other way.

Gotta love a story that's loaded with double meanings. :twilightsmile:

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559164
I’ll double your meanings. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm honestly disappointed that this is already over. This whole thing was glorious from start to finish.

JackRipper
Moderator

8559093
Looks like you already beat me to it. :ajsleepy:

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559194
It was a lot of fun to write for me, too.


8559210
Haha get #rekt

“I’m not sure knowledge was intended to be vaginally administered.”

She's absolutely correct. Everyone knows knowledge is intended to be anally administrated.

“Um,” Lemon Zest said while raising a hand, “I just came here because I wanted to fuck my homework

You'd think that'd be more Twilight's or Moondancer's thing... :twilightoops:

“Now let’s get back on track and make me a Datanis!”
Twilight hummed while tapping her lip. “Hmm… Datanis. I like it.”

Nah, we can do better. The Japanese metaphor for trivia literally translates into "bean knowledge", so we can slide that around backwards with "beanis knowledge" and get "mame no chinko", which meeeeeeaaaaaans...Bean Dick!

“Also this shows a high level of lateral thinking,” Twilight said while typing, “I’d never have thought to include this kind of functionality in a marital aid.”

Sunset grabbed her face. “What are they going to do when they get out of here? Get a dildo that does their taxes? A, uh cock sock that’ll run marketing simulations?”

derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/10/28/1283129__safe_artist-colon-fuzzyfurvert_edit_edited+screencap_screencap_sci-dash-twi_spike_twilight+sparkle_equestria+girls_legend+of+everfree_blooper_.jpeg
I am about to spend a couple of hours trapped in a car as I ferry around drunks in the ATL thinking about this.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559280
You keep doing the things you do, man.

God Dammit. This again?

You fucking shit poster <3

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559336
I prefer to think of it as fun-posting.:trollestia:

“I’m not sure knowledge was intended to be vaginally administered.”

Why stop at vaginally? C'mon, Twilight, think big. You gotta corner the oral Neural Network Beanis Brand Homework and Sexual Aid market before someone else does.

Will someone please explain to me in simple terms just what the hell I read, cause I'm lost.

“Right, yeah, whatever. Anyway, a ‘Beanis brand sexual aid’,” Lemon said, “that can take my homework, and like―”she waved her hands around”―just spray out the answers.”

...
*sigh* maybe I should have read the description before starting the story.

Majin, you're just all kinds of amazing. This is really... something. How you managed to make the premise even funnier I'll never comprehend, but congratulations anyway.

Also, you clearly need to get SciTwi out of your brainstorming. I'm pretty sure you were never intended to modify a Beanis brand Datanis to spray out crackfics...

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559613
Thanks

But I was just sitting there like "what if someone wanted to fuck their homework" and the pieces fell into place, really.

:rainbowhuh: Well, huh. It's well written and the characters seem in character. I applaud your creativity.

Second chapter where she's unsatisfied with the performance? Like, what if her math and history got mixed up and now 2 + 2 = the battle of Stalliongrad?

8559338
...I GUESS!

8559283
I'm home and hopped up on caffeine and painkillers.

Best case senario is I just pass out, or get distracted until I pass out. Otherwise, the Beanis Cinematic Universe is going to continue to grow.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8559938
That’s not ominous at all.

And the Beanis Saga grows once again. One day it shall be immortalized in the souls of every fimfic'er as a classic among classics. Please keep goddammit'ing to that, Syeekoh :pinkiecrazy:

Spent your hundredth story discussing the moral implications of fucking one's homework...

Only Syeekoh.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8560308
Don’t worry, I will.


8560319
It seemed like the thing to do.

I'd buy a dildo that did my taxes for me.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8560509
Who wouldn’t?

8560513
If you're taking it up the ass, you might as well take it up the ass, am I right?

Man, that's kind of recursive.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8561525
It is.

But then again so are taxes.

8560509
But would you buy one made out of beans?

Another great beanis fic! There's still a lot more you can do with this though.

Well, that happened.

I'm actually quite happy that it happened, yay.

Also, you can't use lossy compression on every type of information. Artefacts can be problematic, depending on the field. You will probably need different ratios of proteins with different amounts of information loads. Getting that right may need a lot of trials, and probably you'll have to spend a small fortune on painkillers for Sunset's headaches.

That's a lot of sentences I never expected to hear in my life :rainbowlaugh:

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8653286
I’ll ckya your blayt

I... Okay then! Sounds logical.

I'd totally buy one.

“Um,” Lemon Zest said while raising a hand, “I just came here because I wanted to fuck my homework, and somehow this turned into several conversations involving compression artefacting and how the automation of homework would lead to the downfall of society.”

"I wanted to fuck my homework". BAHAHAHAHA

I've reviewed your story HERE!

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

8959815
Thanks for the reviews.

They’re appreciated.

I thought my day needed more crack.

9098740
You aren't on crack. If anything, we're both on LSD, crystal meth, and regular heroin, while drinking coffee mixed with black tar heroin.

8657059
I am opening a Beanis franchise as an authorized third-party retailer. I don't mark up that much, and also free delivery.
Buy from me.

“I’m not sure knowledge was intended to be vaginally administered.”

This needs to be on a t-shirt somewhere.

Additionally, every student at Crystal Prep is expected to excel and exceed.” Sugarcoat adjusted her glasses. “If that involves colluding with pornographers

... somehow, this seems to explain everything we saw on-screen with them.

Login or register to comment