• Published 2nd Mar 2016
  • 23,026 Views, 417 Comments

Sculpting Marble - Flammenwerfer



Eric accepts an offer of off-campus residence at the Pie’s rock farm in exchange for physical labor and other help around the house. A certain soft-spoken, incredibly shy yet cute mare named Marble makes everything that much better.

  • ...
46
 417
 23,026
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 51 )

Bleedin' 'ell, 'bout time ye wrote it!

“Oi Fredrick, you fukkin’ askin’ mares fer threesomes without me? A-After all we’ve been through together, love??” she jested.

I know that potty mouth anywhere ya paste it! :rainbowlaugh:

I love the cameo of Frederick and Stella. The epilogue was cute as hell.

Ah Fred and Stella, nice to see the cameo-- and I have to say, a nice wrapping of loose ends.

EGADS! A PROLOGUE! :yay:

*Reads*
LOL! That cameo made me so happy! :heart: Hahahaha! XD Ooooh so much yes man, so much yes!

Awesomely done dude, awesomely done.
Man, this was quite the story, hehee

This was cute.

And yay, Stella! What are you doing on Earth ya twat?

Turns ? Eric’s dad was gracious enough to leave it for his arrival so his company could experience her first day on Earth in style.

out ?

7918200

EGADS! A PROLOGUE! :yay:

Subtle, reeeaaal subtle friend.:pinkiehappy:

7918378 Gee flammen, how come TWO Stella related updates? :rainbowlaugh:

That Fred and Stella cameo was hilarious. No one could have freaked Marble out more than Stella.

And this was a real sweet epilogue/prologue. Hope to see Eric and Marble again soon.

I was in the middle of doing a reread of the whole story again (I do that a lot) and then I noticed that Flammenwerfer has added an epilogue.

HNNNNNNG, resist, resist, resist! Keep reading, THEN read the epilogue!

And by Shelyn, this was just beautiful. Hell of a way to end this lovely story.

Now, on to check up on Stella.

Now I want more of their adventures on Earth. A nice conclusion to a great story

Is it bad that I expected the car to crash?

7920068 I also expected a crash. Distracted driving? Driving fast while looking at someone is already hard enough. But a kiss? Plus accelerating? Man, I wouldn't wanna be in that car.

I applaud you, good sir. Well done! :moustache:

-Ru

Dear GOD I love you. In a completely platonic way, but a more brotherly sort of love. Fuckin' A. I just... GAH! I love rom/com shit like this, and you nailed it. The feels, the laughs, the faps. 10/10. I'd fucking hug you if the limitations of the internet didn't prohibit it. Still, I shall leave you with this gift:

valuevalet.ca/images/upc/z/57819.JPG

What a wonderful epilogue. So, so sweet :twilightsmile:
Also, that cameo. Oh, that cameo! :rainbowlaugh:

Now, how about a nice little drive through that part of LA?

Please make a sequel to this story!

Coming next:

Bonus: Epilogue 2
Bonus: Afterword
Bonus: Post Sciptum
...

Sequel.

Also, nice cameo.

Herr Flammenwerfer,

I blame you. :moustache: This was one of the first; if not THE first, mature rated fic I read upon my return to FimFiction many moons ago. It set a high bar for all the mature fics I've read ever since. (Which I've read a few now, again I blame you.) :trollestia:

While it had a rough start you did get into the grove of well placed character development and story progression. The romancing was excellently conveyed. It is good to see a story use sex as part of the story rather than the story just be about sex.

Thank you for the Epilogue. I was great to revisit the story once again. Stella keeps popping up in someway almost every time I'm perusing the site. Her stories show up in the "similar" suggestions or is mentioned in comments of various fics I've been reading. I have not read any of her stories yet; a situation I will soon rectify. But where do I start?

Thanks again. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your next literary contribution to our community.

-Closet

:rainbowlaugh: Stelllllllaaa! Ded. Love it. Totally ded. :pinkiehappy:

7923640 This was an incredible comment, and I thank you for all of those kind words! It's things like that that keep me writing! Super happy you enjoyed the ride!

And Stella's getting mentioned in comments on other stories? Damn, she's getting around, the whore. Feel free to start anywhere with her! No really perfect starting place in my archives

*reads chapter

STELLA!!!!!

So... Is this a set up for a sequel?

Because I sure hope so, as I loved this chapter and it works very well to set one up xD

Please keep this story going :)

1,000th like! OHH YEEESSS!!!!

Loved this story. Would definitely live to see a sequel :pinkiehappy:

Holy hell man i can't believe that amazing little insert at the end there! That blew my fucking mind, with the Frederick and Stella duo being my favorite pair ever showing up in this Fic literally made me jump out of chair screaming YO HOLY SHIT! but in all seriousness what a great story you make these relationship dynamics so fucking well keep it up, and I'm always reading the new My Best Friend, Stella chapter as soon as it comes out! You Rock!

Two words for you my friend:
Need
Moar :twilightsheepish:

8271601
Ho ho! Rip the rose-tinted glasses right off my face, why doncha?

It's astounding the things I will gloss over when I want to like a story. Regardless, my opinion remains unchanged, but thank you for being a sport about it. You still might want to dial down the acidity if you want to be taken seriously.


That would have been the end of the exchange and all would have been okay with the world, but fate had to intervene with more interesting parting terms as a thestral mare bounded over to them and placed both her hands on the newcomer’s shoulders.

She whispered from behind into his ear with unconvincing seriousness:

“Oi Fredrick, you fukkin’ askin’ mares fer threesomes without me? A-After all we’ve been through together, love??” she jested.

i see what you did there, you earned this
i.imgur.com/DQwdZKJ.jpg



stayclassy:moustache:

8616752
It's so awesome that you enjoyed this story as much as you did! Thanks a lot for your thoughts on it! :pinkiehappy:

Yeah, I desperately need a sequel. This was amazing.

The best smut stories make you need tissues for 2 different reasons. This is one of them

Dammit, Stella - we can't take you anywhere!
Great story...

This was really amazing. I loved the humor and Stella cameo was hilarious. Love your work.

I always love coming back to re-read this. It's a pleasure everytime.:twilightsmile:

9197871
If you search for “homely definition”, the first result Google returns is “ugly”. I flipped though three other dictionaries and they all included ugly as one of the definitions, often the first. Now, I do see that usage seems to vary with which side of the pond you are on, and I didn’t know that. I’d argue that it would make sense to choose a less ambiguous adjective, but I’ll agree we can discount that one.

I’m curious, though. Would you say that the writing style (word choice, sentence complexity, etc) changes as the story progresses? Or do you think the first chapter is representative?

9197871
Take note that I downvoted you, not for disagreeing with your overall comment, but rather the statement that thatch-roofed cottages are homely. That is a personal opinion, and not a fact. I myself, along with many others, find them to be quite attractive. And, I also haven’t noticed that Ponyville’s buildings weren’t thatch-roofed, any more. O.o

Take note, I also gave a thumbs down to the person you were commenting with, because holy hell, that is nit-picky as crap. :rainbowhuh:

This was one of the best Marble story i ever read.

My favorite one of all of yours! I'd be lying if my own story didn't accidentally steal something from this. Couldn't stop from beginning to end.

“Oi Fredrick, you fukkin’ askin’ mares fer threesomes without me? A-After all we’ve been through together, love??” she jested.

gotta love Stella

That would have been the end of the exchange and all would have been okay with the world, but fate had to intervene with more interesting parting terms as a thestral mare bounded over to them and placed both her hands on the newcomer’s shoulders.

She whispered from behind into his ear with unconvincing seriousness:

“Oi Fredrick, you fukkin’ askin’ mares fer threesomes without me? A-After all we’ve been through together, love??” she jested.

HOLY SHIT!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!

You're gonna give me permanent shit eating grin syndrome, damnit!!!

It's been a year or 2 since I read this and I loved it. Unfortunately I forgot to favorite it and I've been looking for it cause I vaguely remember some details. I think I would dedicate 2 hours a day for a week looking for it and eventually I gave up and just assumed it was either deleted off the site or it wasn't real. I'm just glad I found it now and I'm definitely rereading it

11118740
Nice!! Glad you found it again :pinkiehappy:

I read this after reading my best friend stella and yet she's here as well, definitely not complaining.

Great story, really gives more background or rather foreground? to the pie family.

Login or register to comment