• Published 10th Dec 2014
  • 2,126 Views, 313 Comments

Trixie Secretary Extraordinaire! - zalla661



Trixie apologies to the mayor of Ponyville by becoming her personal secretary and friend. Along the way Trixie makes new friends and rekindles old ones, and perhaps even love.

  • ...
18
 313
 2,126
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 13 )

6203376

Hmm when you say bigger, i assume you mean for the foal to be older and not a young newborn?

ahhh yes thank you, even my poor grammar is no hindrance for you:pinkiehappy:

Don't worry, Trixie's mother will be there but she'll be a guest character from time to time. She won't be a main focus like she was this time.

sometimes i feel like i would be to careful with some characters/situations, but i guess i just know what i prefer, and i usually like to think about stuff that could go wrong, since i started my visit on fimfiction with a tons of bad fanfictions.

I guess it won´t stop me from reading, but just an hour ago, bevor i could take my Laptop to an expert, it decided to just load,....and load....,load again,....blue Screen,.....load again....blue Screen....load....just black,.....load.

i can still choose how to start it, normal or with Windows help, it just started to load and load.

Sorry i am a bit angry about that, i just needed to say something, hope they can still do something about it, i hate to pay if it is really dead.

Can´t wait for the Sequel, okay i can,..... but that doesn´t mean i have to like it:scootangel:

Well i know it's worth the while.

hhhmmmmm Chrysalis is one of my favourite Villains, and because of that i am curious if this is the Moment where the Changelings still plan to attack Canterlot. If i remember it right, then your Story played bevor that Moment right?

6204437 Yeah don't worry. I deal with enough people with multiple languages to know what you mean.

A s for Chrysalis this does follow the same continuity as the show. But for OBVIOUS reasons with Twilight being mayor of Ponyville, I think its easy to see where this becomes different from the actual show. :rainbowlaugh:

Don't worry I think you'll love what I have in store.

6219736 which reminds me whens the next chapter for Actually I'm Dead expected to be released? Wow, that sounded like I was waiting for a video game or something, huh?

7018441 Thanks for showing me these. I do have one question. Your icon is it your eye that's the picture ir just a random pic of an eye?

7018540 Admittedly I thought it was a good idea at the time bu tin my defense my writing was in it's infancy when I wrote this. I'd like to think I've gotten better and more articulate as time went on. However small it may have been improvement is still improvement. I have to admit though considering your distaste from my first fic Wonderbolt ,y Heart I am surprised you stay ed with this one as long as you did, unless you're doing it for some other reason, perhaps?

7018592 Well while I have had my issues with this, it is still an interesting story that I do enjoy reading. Nothing against you. That was just one story that I didn't enjoy. This one I do. Each story is judged on it's own merits.

Overall I'm not trying to dissuade you from writing or make you think I won't like anything you write I enjoy this story (Possibly because Trixie is WIN-xie) And hope to continue reading ^^

7018464 Hm? Oh. Yeah. I couldn't think of a picture so I just took a picture of my own eye XD

7019909

Actually it is said, or rather hinted in the chapter, not very well I guess That Twilight was only pretending to be scared to get close to AJ. Also I don't believe in the ACTUAL Element of Honesty power entitles AJ or any of the others to be more capable of telling a lie or not. It just means she herself is honest and to a more extreme sense is part of her personality. Did that make sense? That sounded a lot better in my head.:unsuresweetie:

Basically what I'm saying is I believe the Elements things are really just a part of the characters not actual abilities like telepathy or something like that. :twilightblush:So no she wouldn't be able to tell a lie as we've seen on numerous occasions in the show. I will consider rewriting this to make it more clear. I'm sure you're not the only one who misinterpreted this.

Comment posted by Cheer deleted Mar 11th, 2016

7102366 Don't feel bad. A LOT OF PEOPLE MISSED THAT A FEW CHAPTERS BACK.

After a minute she realized she was still in Zecora's hut and the zebra hadn't even moved a bit. "I'm glad that worked." she said in a voice that wasn't her own. "Wait. It worked?" she ran to a mirror to see herself as a stallion. Her mane now short and and more curly than she'd seen it before, her muzzle was more pronounced. She then blushed feeling down as a pair of testicles replaced now donned her body and a small bulge. "It worked."

She internally cheered as to not awaken the sleeping zebra. Her cheering stopped when she remembered the amulet. Quickly taking it off she placed it in the box and threw it deep in the forest. "Humph. Good riddance." Twilight said closing the door behind him. "I think this will turn out great! Applejack will be so surprised when she sees not twilight but Dusk Shine Sparkle." he boasted walking home feeling exhausted. "I guess everypony will be! That's alright. I know Applejack won't hate or turn me down now." Dusk Shine said with a yawn. "Oh my. Guess I better get home. Sooo tired." he mumbled walking back to town as his eyes glowed red.

Back in the forest the black box flew across the trees hitting one. It bounced on the ground breaking the small latch that held it closed revealing the amulet inside. Slowly the amulet faded away into nothing, leaving only the empty box behind. A small scorpion climbed on top of it flexing its tail as a dark shadow loomed over covering it and the scorpion in darkness.

The red was where most people either forgot or completely ignored. The amulet faded away because it was a double image. Or rather a false projection Twilight threw away and didn't realize it.

Login or register to comment