• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 14,418 Views, 524 Comments

Screw the rules we're on a road trip. - Ssendam the Masked



Evil cosplaying humans go on a road trip round Equestria.

  • ...
58
 524
 14,418

Short- OH GOD IT'S STILL FUCKING ALIVE

Yoshimitsu's P.O.V

The following is a true story of what happened while we were in The Void.

So, after we attended the Hoody Gathering, Tobi and I just drove around the Void, looking for trouble. Oh, and we went to Bacon Equestria and kind of maybe sorta ate a hole in the planet.

Oh God. Oh god I am so full right now." I moaned, clutching my bloated stomach as it processed pig products. Tobi shrugged.
"This is why we never to go Bacon Equestria while high, sempai. It's like pulling a mainy."
I narrowed my eyes at him. "...what in Justin Bieber's Canadian asshole does that even mean?"
Tobi shrugged. "No idea. I think it means going on the main road while... high or something? I don't even know anymore."

We drove over a universe with a guy who looked like a barbarian Darth Vader.
"A true Super Sand always sprinkles when he tinkles."
Tobi nodded. "Last time on Dragonball P! Virginia acted the mikey so now Gohan and Ker- Kirsten Stewart must fight!"
He then put his hands up to his face. "I hope they don't hit each other too-"

It was then that we hit something. Hard. Like, fifty miles an hour hard. Something quite fleshy.
"Impudent worms..."
Naturally, I dealt with the situation calmly and rationally, like a badass. I quickly ran over to the downed pony and kicked him in the face while screaming. Like I said, totally rational. This was some kind of zombie pony that had to be here. Obviously it was evil and had to get at least a few good kicks in the face.

Tobi looked at the squirming orange unicorn, then back to me. "Sempai, what the fuck."
He then noticed the pony was trying to get up and his face hardened. "Never mind, I get it." Wood Release was summoned into existence, forming a baseball bat.
I nodded. "It's obviously a demon of some sort. Hit it around some times." This was the only way we could be sure it was dead for good.

Tobi grinned, quickly slamming his bat into the face.
"Fools! Do you not know who I-"
He promptly got another mouthful of bat and was pounded into the ethereal ground by Tobi's furious batswings. Eventually, he switched to his bare fists and just kept pounding away. He then chucked me the bat.

The next five minutes were remarkably cathartic. When we were done, the unicorn was definitely pounded into the ground. Weirdly, there were like golden flames coming off him, but we didn't really care. We quickly went back into the car. This time, I was the driver. I was about to drive off when I paused. I then got a good idea in my head and I grinned.
"Sempai?"
I grinned and steered up to the corpse. "Hang on, I got a cool idea."

I then spent about five minutes resolutely driving over and over the body. What can I say, be thorough. We then drove off.

---

Omega reformed shakily, mind a blur from what the past ten minutes had held. He didn't want to remember. At all.

Author's Note:

This is a silly short. Enjoy~!

Comments ( 65 )

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT, OMEGA!

hahahahaha!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

You know, if it enables others to smack 'em around, I'll have to remember to exile all villains to the Void Eternal.

If only so shit like this keeps happening.

He got fucked up!:rainbowlaugh:

Omega got messed up.
...
...
...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rainbowlaugh:

TGM
TGM #6 · Jun 7th, 2014 · · ·

Oh god, that was amazing. xD

....So this is the hell that Omega suffers through in the Void. Fitting.

Uhh no offense to anyone but I can't figure out who Omega is. Omega from my little caboose/ red vs blue Or some other Omega?

Hmm, hilarious. But who is Omega?

took me a moment to place the name, Omega. When I did all I could do was laugh and think of the possibility of this being poetic justice:scootangel:

4509718 I was planning on having Jack find him while checking up on the Void itself. After all, Jack CAME from the Void.

I might make a reference to this as well.

4510202 Who is omega and what is he from

Who is Omega?

If this is who I think it is, then guys who dont know Omega, search up Red vs Blue Omega

Comment posted by isjor1 deleted Jun 7th, 2014

4510257 Yes, lookup the Omega who it makes no sense to be there and doesn't act like that... Also that Omega from RvsB calls himself O'Malley.

TGM

4510392

Specifically, he's the fic's antagonist who Auric Fulcrum banished to the void. He's pretty much a douchebag, which made this chapter all the more satisfying.

4510755 amen to that brother/sister/thingamagigger

4510755 also spoiler alert

Welp. Sucks to be Omega:trollestia:

Damn Brutal:moustache:

The Fools! Line had me thinking it was Excalibur from soul eater
:heart::derpytongue2:

4510367 But only in Doc, not the others

They went mafia style on his ass!

4513916 Baka! You mean greatest.

Pffttt-Bwahahahaha! Oh damn! :rainbowlaugh:


~ Super-Brony12

thanks for the update!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

THE UNIVERSE DOES HAVE JUSTICE! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
(in the form of high as hell ninja....eh- it works :twilightsheepish: )

Rule #2: The Double Tap

Or would this be a triple tap?

4535689
that wasn't double tap double tap is twice for the head :ajbemused: this was repeated random bulging a really zombie fighter would popper a few in the skull and possible ran it over if he had a 5 tire maybe a tire rim attached to the car.

4510795 OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY.

4941943 Sorry cupcake, different Shade.

5369969 Damn, why did he delete it? Was his account taken down/deleted? Also, what is the name of the author?

Also, maybe you should go onto fanfiction.net and post it. I'm pretty sure it would be ok as long as you remember to say he was the one who wrote it.

''And then the author stopped updating and i cried THE END'' TT^TT

So sad at the tragic death of an excellent story.

5647387

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Fimfic ate your reply notification. Unfortunately, it's been 17 weeks since I wrote that, so I don't remember the author's name and I don't have time to look it up.

As for posting, I'm not sure if it's one I actually have or one that was already gone when I found it. Also, I'm generally very risk-averse (that's why I download what I read) and I don't want to risk any potential penalty to my FFnet account should the admins decide they don't like what I'm doing.

omg if you have a match up with Xante, Baron of the Frozen Wastelands, First among Liches, Lord of the Dead, and Fabulous Rainbow Magic User that would be the funniest thing ever. :rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy:

"GO THE FUCK AWAY!" We screamed in unison, attempting to repel the hambeast horde.

Best setup for this kind of story I've ever seen.

"The darkness of the afterlife is all that awaits you now. May you find more peace in that world than you found in this one..." - Fallout 1

My Big Daddy, your ninjas. How would you like to be the first to hotbox a dive suit?

6538223 meh. I prefer the good old fashioned "May God have mercy on your souls, for I shall not." Gotta respect the classics.

When is the next chapter coming out? I can't wait!

Login or register to comment