• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 14,401 Views, 524 Comments

Screw the rules we're on a road trip. - Ssendam the Masked



Evil cosplaying humans go on a road trip round Equestria.

  • ...
58
 524
 14,401

Hello, sexy

Tobi's P.O.V, present day.

We drove in silence for a while, still riding on the high of visiting Malideus and Nathan, the bestest bros anybody could ask for.
"Tobi?"
"Yes, Sempai?"
"I think that Nathan and Malideus have a lot of unresolved sexual tension between them. The next time we're there, maybe we should work to rectify that?"
That was a brilliant idea that couldn't possibly fail.
"Sure thing, Sempai! I'll record that in my handy-dandy notebook." I focused, withdrawing a large, blank book from the Kamui dimension. I'd already started to develop the pictures from our trip. It was probably going to be a while before anything else-

Suddenly, the world around us twisted and distorted like a rock being dropped in water. We sat still, letting it happen to us. A thousand years of standing still had dulled our sense of fear to the point that we only really feared the alicorn sisters and maybe the Elements of Harmony. The world around us then stabilised, and we were pulled into another world violently. My mask slipped, covering my sole eyehole. I summoned a shovel from Kamui and held it out in front of me. "Are you trying to ruck with me? Are you even big enough to try that? If you do, then I'll come at you like a bag of hammers!"

"Take it easy, man." That voice... it was the voice of a woman! I pushed my mask up, and the sight in front of me was enough to cause my mouth to drop open. Standing in front of us were... well, whoever they were, they looked almost like us! But there were some... differences. Differences that I didn't really mind.

The most noticeable one was the one opposite me. They were cosplaying as Tobi, but the hair was significantly longer and there were some noticeable curves. The Yoshimitsu had a more exaggerated breastplate and hips. For a moment, we just stared at each other, watching. Then, we both screamed and backed away, waving weapons at each other.
"AAH!"
"AAH!" This continued for a small while. Eventually, we stopped. We walked up closer to our counterparts. With some slight amount of trepidation, I cautiously extended my hand out and touched my female counterpart's face. She was real! My counterpart did the same thing. My excitement peaked. This was actually happening! I was in the same universe as a female counterpart to myself!

My female counterpart laughed and gripped my hand in an iron grip. "Name's Tobiette." I raised an eyebrow.
"The name's Tobi." Next to us, Yoshimitsu and Yoshimina (Seriously, what was up with these names? It's so lazy.) Still, they WERE us after all... and we weren't the most creative names ourselves.
"Tobi, eh? Sounds interesting." I can officially say that I have never, in a thousand years, expected a girl to ever say that about me. Well, I once fantasised about Oprah Winfrey saying that, but that was when I had a thousand years of boredom, so that doesn't count. All I can say is that I am SO GLAD I'm wearing a long coat right now. A thousand years of absolutely NO WHACKING had left me willing to have sex with anything...

A thought struck me: what if our counterparts were the same way? Dear sweet Jesus this is awesome! Still, it would be rude to just solicit ourselves for sex without some meaningful interlude. Fortunately, Sempai was on hand with a witty suggestion.
"How about we have something to eat?" Both of them agreed.
"It's just about time for dinner, isn't it?" Tobiette nodded.
"Oh, yes, yes. Very important, dinner." I got the feeling that she wanted the D very much.

For a while, we just sat there. I noticed that my counterpart seemed about to say something, but thanks to the incredible awkwardness of the situation, she stayed silent. As did I. I mean, I could talk about the elephant in the room, but then I would be... the guy. And nobody wants to be the guy, who ruins friendships based on talking about awkward things. It would be bad. Yoshimitsu-sempai, both of them, were similarly tongue tied. Eventually, i tried to breech the silence.
"Donuts are good here, aren't they?"
"Oh yeah."
"Totally."
A few more moments of silence. Then, Tobiette spoke up.
"Who wants to play a game of Twister? I think I have a board here in my bag." She rummaged through her bag. Like the nosy parker I was, I decided to get up close.
"What's in the bag?" She jumped up, spilling the contents: a wallet, phone, car keys and-
"Are those birth control pills?" She glared at me, pulling out my wallet and exposing the condom that I kept in there in case I got lucky. I made a grab for it but she kept it just out of reach. Eventually, I just gave up.

Strangely, this seemed to improve the atmosphere, and we got to talking about the thing which had occupied our horny nerd minds the most- sex.
"Okay, so in Street Fighter, who would Ryu go for- Chun Li or Juri?" Yoshimina shook her head.
"What about Ken? Have you seen their interactions together?" Meanwhile, Yoshimitsu was thinking about something else.
"...why should Chun Li not go for Cammy. Those muscular thighs, like tree trunks attached to a woman..."
"Those biceps alone could make up another man..." I notice that Yoshimina and Yoshimitsu's hands are getting dangerously close to their lower body parts. I cough. It's a cold day in hell when I'M the rational one. Next to me, Tobiette seems to feel the same way.

I decide to breech the question how normal people would do it.
"If we have sex, is it the most literal incest possible or is it the most intense masturbation ever?" We both asked at the same time. We chuckled a bit. Then, we attacked each other with what little sexual knowledge we picked up from various anime and manga.

I removed my mask, exposing my scars. Tobiette took hers off as well, showing that she had less severe scarring, though it was still apparent. It was so weird seeing another version of myself, separated only by a single chromosome and a fragile interdimensional barrier. Well, the barrier was down. I kissed her awkwardly on the mouth. My tongue, apparently not following any sort of command, sort of flopped around in her mouth like a worm on the end of a hook. Fortunately, Tobiette was pretty much the same. Whatever the case, my boner reached a hardness previously only seen in diamonds.

As one, we started to remove each others' clothing. We were going to do it like virgins- confused, scared, not really knowing what the hells going on but ultimately we'll learn something.

Yoshimitsu's P.O.V, 1 minute later.

"We're... haah... no longer... haah... virgins." I panted. Beside me, Yoshimina was exulting over her own lost virginity. I thanked God that I had wrapped my willy and turned to her, still basking in the afterglow. Tobi and Tobiette were still going on the foreplay bit. I turned to her, pulling my underwear towards me for a bit more privacy.
"So, what was your name before becoming Yoshimitsu?" She grew a bit distant.
"Well, my original name was Jaina. Yours?"
"Oh, just Josh." We sat for a while in silence, listening to our best friends moaning. "So..." Jaina said.
"When do you think we can go home?" My smile left my face.
"Home? Well, I don't think that we can. Even if we could, well... would we even have a home to return to? It's been a thousand years, everybody we know is dead most likely."

Jaina nodded. "The statue times were the bad times. Not being able to do anything but feel the pain of your own burning face, unable to influence, unable to move, unable to even scream... was it bad for you as well?"
I chuckled grimly. "You got that right." I ran a hand over my scarred face, and moved onto hers. "You know what, Jaina? If we return- WHEN we return- if anybody ever gives you shit about your face-"
"-Then remember that you're beautiful. Is that what you wanted to say, handsome?" She grinned, punching me on the shoulder. "You sound like a girl out of One Piece." I laughed.
"That's a good thing. Means that we've not gone too far down the path of monsters. Though we might have lost our way a bit."

"SEMPAI!" The sound of our two idiot friends calling out for us pulled us out of the realm of philosophical discussion. "What is it, Tobi?"
"WE'RE STUCK!" I sighed, rubbing my forehead. Beside me, Jaina was doing the same thing.
"I swear, Tobiette, you're going to be the death of me..." she moved over to the confused jumble of body parts that was our best friend in another dimension and got pulling. Not wanting to be outdone, I got in there as well.

Eventually, we had to leave; they were on a roadtrip of their own, and trying to stop them would not really help them or us out that much. I kissed my counterpart's hand. Tobi and Tobiette reversed the roles. I shook my head at their antics.
"BYE!"
"Hope you see our summon sign!"
With that, we reappeared back in our home Equestria. As we walked back to our car, I mentally sighed in relief that we'd actually remembered to wrap our willies.
"Tobi."
"Yes Sempai, I did wrap my willy."
"Good."
With that, we drove away. And nothing bad happened.

Author's Note:

This is a shorter chapter than normal. Tell me, this is important:
If you met an alternate universe counterpart of the opposite gender and you had sex with each other, would it be incest or masturbation?