• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 14,399 Views, 524 Comments

Screw the rules we're on a road trip. - Ssendam the Masked



Evil cosplaying humans go on a road trip round Equestria.

  • ...
58
 524
 14,399

Short- a rather personal delivery of the letter

Celestia looked at the letter, which had been attached to the captain of the guard. ONly her own quick thinking had saved him from smashing into the opposite wall.

"What on Equestria have they done to you, Shining Armour?"

Earlier...

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"

"No!"

Such was the witty banter between fugitive and Captain of the Royal Guard as they weaved through the narrow streets. Shining Armour growled. He could slow them down slightly, but all it would reall accomplish was another blow to his pride. Around them, the cyclone raged. Suddenly, Tobi stopped, and started...

What the hell was this being even doing? He seemed to be shaking his ass in a very... strange way.
"Have you decided to give up?"
Tobi appeared to be thinking about it.
"Yeah, nah, you're a shit cunt mate."
Shining Armour saw red and lunged forwards at the sheer audacity of that insult. Tobi effortlessly dodged, and the Elements of Harmony watched his approaching.

His fingers clicked together into a familiar position. Tobi looked at Shining Armour with a neutral expression. Twilight gasped.
"SHINING! GET OUT OF THERE!"
She hastily examined the situation. Alright, his claw things are together in a, well, poking position. Wait, didn't the Princess say that when his hands got like that he was going to use a fire spell of some nature?
Before she could really analyse the situation further, Tobi attacked, eyehole glimmering with an unholy light.

"KONOHA SECRET TAIJUTSU: A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!"

With that chilling statement, he...

Twilight couldn't believe it. Tobi's hands had gone.

In her brother's, well, rectum.

Rather than some sort of epic spell, it was just the most foalish prank she could think of.For a while, the scene was a frozen tableau, Tobi's fingers deep within Shining's, well, butt, Shining standing absolutely still. Then:

"AAAAAAAHHHHhhhhhh..." Shining Armour was sent flying forwards through the air, screaming in pain as liquid pride oozed from his eyes. He cleared the mountains and headed straight for Canterlot. Tobi seemed to be waiting, then:
"GGGGGOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!"
He then started dancing bizarrely as Twilight and the other Elements of Harmony jsut gawked at what had just happened.

Canterlot Medical Wing

Shining Armour grunted as he tried to get up. A medical unicorn held him down. "Sir, your rectum still hasn't fully healed yet! You should get back in bed. Oh, and try not to sit down for at least a couple of months. Also, solid foods are a no-go zone for at least the same length of time."
Shining Armour shot him a glare. "I have to recover quickly, before that asshole gets away!"

Author's Note:

You wanted it, you got it.