• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 14,401 Views, 524 Comments

Screw the rules we're on a road trip. - Ssendam the Masked



Evil cosplaying humans go on a road trip round Equestria.

  • ...
58
 524
 14,401

Wish you were here! Ponyville chapter.

Carrot Top's P.O.V, Ponyville.

The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and I was just pulling out carrots when I heard the strangest music coming from yonder. I stopped for a moment, curious. As well as the faint sounds of music, I could hear a sound, sort of like a controlled growl. Almost like a miniature train engine. I watched, then, as... something came over the horizon.

A giant engine, with two creatures sitting on it. My first reaction was, What? Then, the music stopped, and then they started to sing:


I just stared while my whole brain seemed to shut down in shock.
"That was totes bitching. Oh, hey! We're here." The orange, faceless one jumped down, stretching.
"I don't know about you, Sempai, but driving long distances always gives me a crick in the small of my back."
"That's true. Do you have the camera?"
"No. We should find one, sempai." The greenish one nodded, and they trooped off into town.

Tobi's P.O.V, present day, Ponyville.

I stretched excitedly and strode around, ignoring the fearful glances I was getting. I was Tobi, through and through! Finally, I spotted a kind of lanky pegasus taking pictures of me. I bounced over to him gleefully.
"Where do I get one of those?" For an answer, he shakily lifted a hoof.
"T-T-The store over there, sir." I can see that he's trembling. I pat him on the head.
"Excellent. Thank you, have a donut." I willed a donut out of my eye, and it shot out into his hoof from my magical Sharingan. He reacted to it by fainting. Pussy.

Naturally, being the fine entrepreneur that I was, I stole his camera and left the donut. Services rendered and all that. I gave him a donut, and he gave me a camera. I then sauntered off to the camera store, only to get tackled. LOL nope, denied. My attacker just phased through me, and as soon as he was out, I clubbed him on the back of the head.

This seemed to spark off a chain reaction- every single pony screamed and ran away. I glared at my attacker, a rather large pegasus with tiny wings. He was already getting up, so I locked eyes with him.
"Obey my Sharingan." He did. I grinned evilly.
"You are now a fish." He promptly flopped onto the ground making blubbering noises. The ponies around me reacted with fear, and I raised my voice.
"That'll teach you to attack me." I waltzed onwards to the shop, intent on buying some film for this magnificent camera.

Yoshimitsu's P.O.V, present day, Ponyville.

While Tobi had his fun, I was being more practical. By practical, I mean that I was jumping around town in flea stance.
"NAMU!" A passing pony rolled out of the way to avoid getting impaled.
"Watch where you're going! You could have killed me!" I laughed.
"But you didn't. So, I am in the right here, and you're in the wrong. NAMU!" I hopped again, heading over to an apple stall. The huge stallion there glared at me. I got off my sword and approached.
"Apples please, my good sir, and hurry!" He complied.
"How many?" I locked eyes with him.
"Oh, a hundred." His eyes bulged and he swallowed his stalk of grass.
"You see, my good friend, we are going on a road trip around your fair country, and we need food. Also, we're both going to get stoned out of our minds." I placed a solid gold bar onto the counter.
"That should be more than enough. Use that money well, my friend." Big Red already had the hundred apples in a sack.
"That's fine and plenty. Anything else?"
"Oh, nothing." TObi appeared, clutching a camera and several spools of film.
"SEMPAI! I got the camera!" I turned.
"Actually, make that one thing. Would you mind posing with us?" Big Red complied.

After our photos, we wandered around, taking photos of anything that took our fancy. There was that tower thing, a bridge, a lake, all sorts of things. We also walked into shops, stole a lot of what wasn't nailed down, and left. Then, we wandered into the library, to be confronted by a purple lizard armed with a rolling pin.
"Get back! I've been watching you two bullies just... walking over every pony, and I won't stand for it!" I rolled my eyes and decided to intimidate him a bit.
"Do it then." He looked confused.
"What?"
"I can see you've got spunk. So attack us, kid. Attack us with all your might. Show your spark to the world!" He hit me in the arm with the rolling pin, snapping it. I then patted him on the head.
"Nice try, kid. Grow stronger, and in a thousand years, you might beat my sempai."
"What the hell is a sempai?" Tobi looked at him.
"He's my superior, I guess you would say. Laters!" With that, we walked right out.

"Sempai, I feel bored." I tapped my chin in amazement.
"You know something, Tobi, I'm bored too." Tobi rubbed his hands together.
"I think we should get stoned now." I nodded.
"I agree." Tobi slammed his hands together in the Snake Seal.
"Wood Release: Nativity of a World of Marijuana!"

I watched in glorious ecstasy as the whole village was covered in marijuana. Grabbing some leaves and parchment from the parchment shop we'd raided, I rolled us two joints the size of God. Tobi lit them both with a Grand Fireball that nearly destroyed a cloud house with rainbows coming off it.
"Oh, shit son." We raised them to our mouths through the special mouth holes that were in our masks and inhaled.

Celestia's P.O.V, present day, Canterlot.

I was in the room with the Elements of Harmony when I felt a letter being sent from Spike.
"What could be so urgent that-" I opened the letter and frowned.

Dear Princess Celestia,
Weird bipedal creatures are here in Ponyville.
Also, Ponyville is covered in weird plants now. It's really weird.
Spike.

I rolled up the letter.
"They're in Ponyville. Get close; I'll teleport us there instantly." I flared my horn, and the glow died. Ouch. I'd forgotten that my horn was injured from Chrysalis.
"Let me do it, sister." Luna flared her own horn, and we teleported-

Right outside the library, to see them sitting in a field of plants, giggling as smoke came off of them. I watched.
Yoshimitsu and Tobi had apparently installed little hatches in their masks so that they could smoke what looked like two rolled up pieces of paper. As they saw us, they started to giggle.
"Shit, Mighty Whitey, you've come for some pot?"
"What in tarnation are all these plants?" Tobi turned to Applejack.
"Oh, hey Bubba. You wanna have a toke? This is good shit." I sighed.
"Tobi, Yoshimitsu, give yourselves up immediately, or-" They broke into giggles again. Beside me, Luna was confused.
"What is the matter with you two?" She thundered, sending them into even more giggle fits.
"I'm sorry, Big Blue, it's just..." Yoshimitsu paused for breath.
"...It's just that you sound funny!" They laughed again, uproariously.
"Oh yeah? Well, how does this sound?" Rainbow Dash, well, dashed at them, but even in their drugged up state, they were more than capable of dodging her. Tobi swayed out of the way, while Yoshimitsu clobbered her on the back of her head.
"Tobi, deal with them while I get us some more donuts. I'm fucking starving." Tobi saluted, the boater on his head wobbling around.
"You got it, Sempai!" With that, he slammed his hands into a clenched position.
"Earth Release: Hiding like a Mole jutsu!" With that, he disappeared into the ground.

I scanned the area, trying to find him. Suddenly-
"WHAC-A-MOLE JUTSU!"
I felt a mild stinging pain on my buttocks. I whipped around, to see Tobi armed with a stick. He then disappeared into the ground, then reappearing behind Twilight and repeating the move.
"WHAC-A-MOLE JUTSU!" Twilight tried to blast him, but he just disappeared into the ground so quickly that the blast missed him entirely. He then reappeared in front of Spike.
"Well, sorry about this." Before we could react, he shouted loudly:
"KAMUI: GATE OF BABYLON!" With that, the air around his eyehole swirled, showing Spike with... armour, weapons, books, rocks, anything that could be construed as being valuable.

Uh oh...

"Twilight, get ready." Tobi waved, and ran away, cackling as he sprinted. I was about to follow, but stopped when I heard the voice of Spike.
"MINE." Spike, now much taller and bulkier, snarled at Twilight, gathering his hoard up. It seemed that Tobi had learned of draconic growth spurts brought on by greed.
"Spike, snap out of it! It's a trap!" Twilight tried to reason, but Spike wasn't listening. With a mighty roar, he swept her aside, hurtling into the library. I was about to step in, but Rarity stepped in front of me.
"Let me handle this, Princess. YOU catch the ruffian who would exploit such a weakness." With that, she charged into the library. I galloped off after Tobi, cursing him for his knowledge of draconic greed.