• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 14,399 Views, 524 Comments

Screw the rules we're on a road trip. - Ssendam the Masked



Evil cosplaying humans go on a road trip round Equestria.

  • ...
58
 524
 14,399

Short- The story of the Nudist Invader

Tobi's P.O.V
"So, where're we going, Sempai?"
Yoshimitsu-sempai checked the map. "From the looks of things, we're heading towards some place called Stalliongrad."
I nodded. "So, it's filled with communists?"
"Indeed. The Red Scare never happened here. They also don't have a North Korea analogue."
I nodded. "North Korea was pretty shitty when we left. Wonder how it's going back home?"
Yoshimitsu shrugged. "Obviously, it's been absorbed into the Australian Empire."
"Sempai, there's no such thing as an Australian Empire."
"Well, there should be."

For a while, we trundled along in silence. The air was clear, birds were singing, and the sky was really blue. Our car glimmered a nice shade of red, though there were a few dirt stains here and there.
"Sempai, we should sing a song."
"I know just the one!" With that, Sempai drummed on the side, we sang the most appropriate song for what we felt.

Afterwards, we laughed. "Oh man, that was awesome. I needed that."
I shrugged. It felt better singing here for some reason. Maybe it was the air, or the insanity. Either one.
"So, sempai, I was thinking..."
"Yeah?"
"What was the deal with the Nudist Invader?"

In another universe...
He'd forgotten his name.
He'd forgotten his purpose.
All he remembered...
Was trolling.
He grinned and whooped, running away while the entire Royal Guard chased him. His naked ass shone brightly in the sun, with only a loincloth preserving his modesty.
Modesty.
Who needs that when you're trolling.
He turned to his chasers.
"Why? Please, tell me, why are you doing this?"
Twilight Sparkle looked at him with tears in her eyes.
"I'm a Very Crazy Griefer, that's why."
With that, his Red Eye Orb activated, sending him to another world and avoiding them yet again.

Author's Note:

It's an update, at least...?
Yeah, I do shorts now; ideas that I either don't have the time to make into full-blown chapters or a stop-gap between updates.
I resolve to update at least one fic of mine per day, even if it's just short updates like this.