• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 9,465 Views, 1,770 Comments

Broken Hearts and Diamonds - TheCamel



When a young dragon gives up and moves on to another pony, will his old crush be able to accept the sudden change?

Comments ( 118 )

Dammit Discord! You sly dog. You said what would happen if Spike left with a boner, but not without. :raritywink:

Aw. Even though I know the true ending, I was hoping to see what happens after Rarity gets sealed up...

Arby #4 · Sep 6th, 2013 · · 3 ·

I was kinda hoping that Flitter woooouldn't get involved with Spike.

there are somethings that even discord cant see

3161859
Seconded!

Of course... knowing this author, Flitter's gonna be kidnapped by griffon slavers on the way home. :applecry:

Time to kill Discord! All in favour?

3161963

Hey now, come on, do you really think that I would do such a thing? :scootangel:

That's in a completely different story I have in mind. :pinkiecrazy:

*A few weeks later*

:twilightoops: - "Princess, terrible news! Rarity has gone insane and arranged for another pony to be repeatedly raped because of her twisted feelings for Spike! We brought her to you so you can do...whatever it is you do in this situation!"
:trollestia: - "Oh, yes. Very funny. Well, I think that THIS TIME I'll issue her a full royal pardon. And you know what...by royal decree, Rarity and Spike are hereafter married."
:twilightoops: - "I...you...what?!"
:trollestia: - "Now, untie Rarity and run along. And tell Discord that the next time he wants to have a little fun, don't try the same story twice."

Don't know why I find that scenario so amusing, but...I find it terribly amusing.

3161885 my second exact thought, the first was "oh buck here we go again"

Hey now, come on, do you really think that I would do such a thing? :scootangel:

:ajbemused:

:eeyup:

That's in a completely different story I have in mind. :pinkiecrazy:

Oh, well, okay then. So she'll just be eaten in this one, that's better. :yay:

Okay, I'm completely happy now.:pinkiehappy::yay::moustache:

And so history reapeats it self again

3161988

A week later, both Spike and Flitter were dead by their own hooves and claws.

Losing Spike pushed Rarity even further over the edge, driving her to kill anypony, mostly mares, she could place her own twisted blame on for Spike not loving her. This lead to the tragic deaths of Aloe, Lotus, Fluttershy, and even Rarity's own sister and her friends before the maddened seamstress went after Twilight, who took her down.

Angered beyond anything she'd known before, Twilight viciously ripped out Rarity's horn and shot it up her hindquarters until it pierced her heart, putting the madpony down.

At the loss of both her oldest friend and her protege, Rainbow Dash turned to the drink and died while attempting a Sonic Rainboom while under the influence, crashing head first into the ground with such force that it cause a rather serious earthquake, collapsing the tunnels of the local Diamond Dog colony and the closer base of the infamous Diamond Dog criminals Rover, Fido and Spot.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie lived on, but their lives were never the same. After the loss of her sister and friends, Applejack talked even less than her brother, throwing herself into her work and barely sleeping, With constant stress and lack of sleep, Applejack died a young death, her heart giving out years before her time.

Pinkie Pie moved back to her families rock farm, living out a long and uneventful life, She never threw a party again.

Twilight Sparkle, incensed at her former teachers actions and their results, would go on to incite a coup against the Diarchal regime and dethroning Celestia.

And after learning the results of his little story, and the, directly or indirectly, resulting death of his friend, Discord left the lands of Equestria, never to be seen again.

...:rainbowderp:Wow, I kinda went to a dark place...

3162110
Madness, you say?

Who said it was okay for Asura to be off the moon?
fc02.deviantart.net/fs29/i/2009/247/c/3/Kishin_by_Doodles_For_Murfs.jpg

3162196 I've said this whenever you pull up the Asura pic, but... COURAGE PUNCH TO THE FACE!!

I am sure that Spike will stick with Rarity this time. Right?


To Be Continued...?

Soooo, is this connected to the Discord side? I mean, it didn't happen yet...and we're right back at the beginning...so am i right? Or just imagining again :rainbowlaugh:

3161907
I can bet everyone wanted to see that, not the continuation to the cop-out ending...

Nice! :moustache:
This could also open to another story pairing Spike and Flitter without Rarity going crazy.:moustache:

3162110

Wow, that was depressing :pinkiesad2:

3161907>>3161937>>3161966>>3161976>>3161859>>3161885

:rainbowderp:OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!:raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry:

3162110
:rainbowderp:You're damn skiipy, you did....
And i loved it (no homo).:twilightsmile::trollestia::moustache::yay:

... Did you just end this story out so you have room for a fucking sequel?
fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/244/5/c/nice_job_by_chaoticnote-d6klksg.gif
Awesome. I'll follow you for that if you really are thinking about writing a sequel.
This time, however, can we have a nicer, romantic comedy story?

OH MY GOD!!! This is almost as crazy as the Discord ending and it's making my brain hurt and I LOVE IT!!!:heart: Happy endings all around!:pinkiehappy:

Aww so this is like the ending but Rarity didn't make her move on Spike so it shouldn't lead up to the same events like last time. :pinkiehappy:

......Really??? :ajbemused::ajbemused::ajbemused:

:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

I have a feeling that basically history will generally repeat itself.....or as Spike would say it:

Basically, all of this NEVER happened. OKAY...

I was so furious at the last chapter that I came to express my disgust. But after reading the comments, now I'm just confused out of my mind.

*sigh* Just... wow... Master, this is beyond any shadow of a doubt the cruelest thing you have ever done. Your villainy is truly beyond measure.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to choke on my impotent rage for a while, then maybe go reread "A Griffon's Fate" to cleanse my soul of this atrocity...

Hold up, I have an idea.

What if you made a sequel to this? You could make it like the nightmare moon episode, with Rarity finally returning once again to kidnap Flitter and lock her away forever, torturing her until she is finally stopped by the elements of harmony, the final element of harmony turning out to be Flitter in the end?

Again sir, you are amazing. Leaving this as to whether or not it will happen. Thank you for writing these stories. Always will be a big fan of your works!:moustache:
P.s. i love Twilight :twilightangry2::twilightblush::twilightoops::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::facehoof:

3173420

Aww, and you were so close to finishing the story...

A possible one shot story fifty years after the story?

I liked the ending, but also I didn't. I felt you wasted it. You built it up and this really stripped away the entire mound you had created. Still, it is your story, and for the build up I have thumbed it up. Was tense while it lasted.

Strange. I liked it. Disgusting image. Good story base, though. I await more from you. :twilightsmile:

3199570

Funny how a few words (or a tad over 65k) can ruin a completely fappable image. Had someone PM me how they found it on R34 and fapped to it, but once they found this story looking at it now sickens them.

3199576
The image was unnecessary. Seriously.

3199599

Couldn't help it. And again, as long as you have NO idea of the story behind it, it's a nice pic.

For those who do know about it... I'll probably be offering some complimentary brain bleach soon.

3199603
I'd like to see you make another story.

3199607

I do have one I'm working on now. Also, if you haven't already, give the other one's a try. May I suggest "The Fire In Her Eyes"?

3200681

Just wait until you get farther in...

Login or register to comment