• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 29,543 Views, 7,122 Comments

Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website - RainbowBob



Trying to spice up Celestia's love life, Luna signs her up on a dating website. Now Celestia has to go on a series of dates with other immortals. This should end nicely.

  • ...
120
 7,122
 29,543

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22: A Ship That Needs Sailing

“Sister, sister, come quick!”

Celestia lifted up her head from her pillow, bleary-eyed with her mane suffering a deadly pox of bedhead.

“Luna, you’re already in my room,” she muttered, a yawn promptly cracking her jaws. “Plus, it’s the morning. The meaning of the word quick doesn’t even come into effect until at least noon.”

Luna turned around in her swivel chair and pointed both hooves at her screen. “But Tia, look, it has to do with your next date!”

“Can’t I just call it quits and become a crazy catmare like society expects me to?” Celestia asked.

Luna got out of her chair and dragged Celestia out of her bed against her sister’s protests. “Screw what society expects, do what it’ll never see coming!”

Slumping into her chair, Celestia blinked rapidly as her eyes adjusted to the brightness of the computer screen. “But aren’t going on all these asinine dates exactly what society expects of me?”

“Society is an asshole, dear sister,” Luna said, hopping into a chair next to Celestia. “Which means you needn’t lower yourself to its levels.”

Celestia rolled her eyes and groaned, her head meeting the table in the defeat of a futile attempt at staying awake. “I’ll lower myself to any level just to shut you up and get some sleep.”

“I’ll remember that, sister, but first, this!”

Celestia parted open one lid and scanned the computer screen.

“Luna, what type of porn are you watching?”

Luna’s face broke into a blush that turned her entire face redder than one of Celestia’s bloody marys that she was particular to. “Whoops, clicked the wrong window.” A new window popped up, back to the much dreaded webpage of notforeveralone.com. “Check it out!”

“My newest failure of a date?” Celestia guessed, not even bothered to glance at the screen.

Luna picked up Celestia’s head and practically forced her cheek against the screen’s surface. “Oh no, sister, this won’t be a failure, not by a longshot!”

“Luna, personal space, like I taught you.” Pushing away Luna’s hooves, Celestia furrowed her brows and squinted as her eyes adjusted to the screen’s light. Slowly, she could make out the profile of her date. “Wait, this is what you wanted me to see?”

“Indeed.” Luna crossed her forelegs together and smirked self-satisfactorily. “I just knew you’d want a peek at it before your date begins tonight.”

“Well, without a profile picture, it doesn’t give me much to peek at,” Celestia said. She tapped the screen. “Plus, almost all the bio is left blank. Heck, I don’t even know if this is his real name, let alone title.”

Luna sighed, ears drooping downward. “You know, Tia, you really know how to be a buzzkill. Did you even bother reading more of his bio?”

Huffing under her breath, Celestia started examining more of her future’s dates likes, interests, and other dubious information he filled in. The further Celestia read, the more a red color appear in her cheeks, and the wider her eyes grew. Soon enough, a noticeable sweat appeared on her brow, followed by her licking her dry lips.

“Wow… oh wow, I just… wow.”

Luna nudged Celestia’s side with an elbow and winked. “What did I tell you? This guy puts anyone else on this site to shame.”

Celestia arched a brow as she continued inspecting her potential suitor. “How do I even know half of this stuff is real? Because as of right now, it’s looking pretty unreal to me. No way someone could do that and still be able to walk again. It just isn’t physically possible!”

“Just look at his past dates,” Luna said, pointing to her upcoming date’s history. A plethora of females, males, and even the third, fourth, and fifteenth gender had left flowering remarks about her date, each one generally positive and filled with praise. “This guy is definitely legit.”

“And I’m having a date with him tonight?” Celestia asked, bullets rolling down the back of her neck.

“You sure do,” Luna whispered in her sister’s ear. “Eight o’clock sharp, the new swanky restaurant that just opened up and hasn’t been destroyed because of you.”

“Hmmm…” Celestia smirked, her exhaustion from earlier before replaced with eager excitedness. “Well, this will definitely be an interesting evening, perhaps even more so than the typical date I go on. Plus, I’ve always wanted to date a captain!”

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next