• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 29,543 Views, 7,122 Comments

Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website - RainbowBob



Trying to spice up Celestia's love life, Luna signs her up on a dating website. Now Celestia has to go on a series of dates with other immortals. This should end nicely.

  • ...
120
 7,122
 29,543

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 36: The Sixth Is... Well, Slimy

Luna remained silent. Her eyes traveled all across the room, except for one place in particular. Well, person in particular. And if we want to get even more particular than that, it was Celestia.

“So… how was your date?” Luna asked.

Celestia didn’t even bother glancing at Luna. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Luna nodded. Licking her lips and clearing out her throat slightly, Luna said, “You’re not even going to tell me how… that happened?” Luna waved a hoof at Celestia, clearly indicating her sister’s appearance.

Celestia stared down at her hooves. They were completely covered in slime. Along with the rest of her body. Sticky, cold, disgusting slime. Not an inch of her skin wasn’t drenched by the stuff.

“Slug planet,” Celestia said simply.

“Why would the Doctor take you to a slug planet?”

Celestia frowned, her eyes briefly lighting up with the menacing flare of rage for a moment. “He’s a bastard, that’s why.”

An uncomfortable silence stretched out before the two princesses, all the while a pool of slime forming around Celestia on her bedroom floor. Finally, it was Luna who broke the quiet stillness in the room by saying, “How about I draw you up a bath?”

Celestia nodded, an ever so tiny smile spreading on her lips. “That’d be appreciated.”

Luna went to exit Celestia’s room, but stopped at the door. Checking over her shoulder, Luna asked, “Sorry if I’m still being a bother, dear sister, but what befell of the Doctor after your date went so… well, bad sounds like underplaying the events.”

The smile on Celestia’s face grew wider. “Oh, don’t worry about that, Luna. The Sixth and I left on good terms. The Seventh can surely attest to that.”

“Seventh Doctor?”

“Oh, he’ll be my date for the next evening, but we already met briefly on my last date.”

Luna stood at Celestia’s doorway for several seconds, but eventually shrugged and exited the room. “I hope that one at least goes better than the last one.”

Celestia rubbed her slime-coated hooves together, her devious grin never leaving her face. “Oh, I can assure you of that, dear sister. Yes indeed…” Celestia glanced down at her slimey hooves and grimaced. “Oh geez, now I fit the bill for a slimy politician right down to the appearance and implications. Stupid Sixth Doctor and his even stupider umbrella. That didn’t stop the slime at all.”

Author's Note:

Don't fret, for he Sixth Doctor shall be revealed in his full glory soon enough!

PreviousChapters Next