• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 29,534 Views, 7,122 Comments

Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website - RainbowBob



Trying to spice up Celestia's love life, Luna signs her up on a dating website. Now Celestia has to go on a series of dates with other immortals. This should end nicely.

  • ...
120
 7,122
 29,534

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Grey And Going On High

Celestia coughed, covering her mouth with a napkin. “Ugh, do you always have to smoke? We’re on a date, you know?”

Gandalf looked up from his menu, a single puff of smoke from his long stem pipe escaping his lips. “Oh, terribly sorry my dear; how impolite of me.” He removed the pipe from his lips and offered it to Celestia. “Would you like a puff?”

“Um… no thanks,” Celestia declined, returning to her menu with a sigh. Taking a glance to the right, Celestia winced slightly at her surroundings. They were seated in a dingy bar with a dirty table to eat at and even dirtier folks eyeballing them. “Well, I guess choosing a restaurant that freely allows smoking for a date wasn’t the best of ideas.”

Gandalf shrugged in response, drumming his fingers on their table in thought. He eyed their unresponsive waitress with a mildly disapproving glare. “Sometimes what is thought of as best is not really what best entails. What might appear the worst choice of paths turns out to be the better one after we have travelled down it.”

Celestia blinked in surprise, her jaw dropping slightly. “Wow, that is… oddly astute.”

The wizened wizard smiled. He exhaled a puff of smoke, which shaped itself into a graceful flying dragon that spewed smoke from its jaws. “They do not call me Gandalf the Wise for nothing. Even an immortal who has seen ages pass and empires rise and fall can learn something new, or perhaps relearn something they had forgotten. Often it makes for interesting experiences in dull times.”

“Indeed, Mr. Gandalf, indeed.” The two timeless beings shared a relaxed grin with one another. She watched him blow yet more smoke from his pipe, the sight of the vapour twisting itself into rings and other fantastical shapes capturing all of her attention. Humming under her breath in contemplation, Celestia nodded to herself before extending her hoof. “The way you smoke your pipe is quite... interesting, Gandalf. If it is alright with you, I think I’d like to take you up on that offer of a puff. As you said, it seems like a good time to learn something new.”

A smile danced across his face, bringing a twinkle to his eyes. “Trying something new can lead to a wondrous experience,” Gandalf replied, handing the pipe to Celestia. “Along with the fact that this is a very relaxing substance.”

Licking her lips, Celestia closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. She held the smoke deep inside her before coughing and hacking while desperately trying to draw in fresh air. “Ugh… *cough*… is this what tobacco tastes like?”

Gandalf arched a brow. “Who said anything about tobacco?”


“Oh, mare, I am sooooooooooo fucked,” Celestia muttered before breaking down in another bout of giggles.

Luna sighed, dragging her sister by the tail in the dead of night along an abandoned city street. “I can’t believe you did drugs, Tia. You, of all the ponies in Equestria, experimenting in illegal narcotics! Do you have any shame? Or, more importantly, did anyone see you while you were ‘tripping out’?”

Celestia shook her head, bursting into more laughter while Luna dragged her body over yet another pothole. “Nah, mare, it was cool. That grey dude… Gandhi… or something. He was hella cool.” Celestia began waving her hooves erratically in the air. “He had some, like, really good stuff, and we were all over that stuff, sis, all over it. Then we made out for a while. Then I tried to call a pizza place for delivery, but you came instead.” Celestia looked over her shoulder at Luna and smirked. “You’re a pizza delivery princess dude pony… dude, now?”

Luna shook her head and groaned. “Sheesh, you sound worse than when you’re drunk. No, you merely misdialed and got my number instead. Now I’m going to get you back to the castle before the Equestrian media has a field day over this.”

“Do we, like, have pizza at the castle?” Celestia asked.

“Yes, Tia, we have pizza.”

“Whoo-hoo, this party don’t stop tonight, we’re gonna rock it out!” Celestia cheered, pumping her hooves in the air. “Pizza, princess, pony, parties, and puppies! We gotta get some puppies, Lulu! That’d be rad, right?”

Luna ignored Celestia’s question as she stepped over another pothole; trying, and failing, to convince herself that she wasn’t deliberately aiming for them as Celestia’s head thumped into it. “Okay, you’re never going to get high again, and next time, let me choose the date.” Luna’s smile took a turn for the devious. “I already have the perfect candidate in mind.”

Celestia waved a single hoof in the air. “Is it a pizza pony?”

“No, why would—never mind,” Luna sighed.

Author's Note:

Never do drugs, kiddies.

PreviousChapters Next