• Member Since 25th Oct, 2011
  • offline last seen 3 hours ago

ROBCakeran53


"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice." ~ Dr. Sidney Freedman, M*A*S*H S3 Ep5

E
Source

Retirement had begun to grow boring for former princesses Celestia and Luna, until one evening Luna noticed a star was moving, and it was heading for their planet! With the aid of her sister, Princess Cadence, and even Twilight Sparkle, the four will embark on a small adventure of a lost race which sought to give the rest of the universe eveything they could for a brighter future.

----------

Edited by Hammerhead, thanks for taking the time!

Cover art is a modified variation of a piece done by Johan Swanepoel and used from a MIT website. Thanks to Cedric Bale and HalflingPony for confirming and taking the time to research for me.

Top of the Box of Shame, 5/1/2021.

Chapters (4)
Comments ( 58 )

I’m not sure how I feel about the talking toilet but I can’t stop reading… This has me chuckling and worried at the same time.

It had been such a joyous occasion, that even the tabloid ponies paid the small scar on her scalp no mind.

I'm assuming that's from the brain tissue removal.

In the Year 2525... If man is still alive..

That was cute, really cool to see you still writing after all these years.

Hmmm, very interesting, and also silly ... :facehoof:

[* One man's junk is another man's treasure *]

OH, Lucy's chocolate scene is rather close to Pinkie's cherry one :pinkiehappy:

Imagine having a cellphone as a diplomatic ambassador.

10795972
Makes me think of Singularity Sky... :rainbowlaugh:

anytime i see '2525' in the tittle of something i think of the tv show 'cleopatra 2525'

I seriously expected the microwave to just say "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" like a human would. Maybe a demo is what they needed to pick him.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

10795770
Im ashamed to admit it was inspired kinda by the episode of Bobs Burgers, where Gene finds a toilet in the woods.

10795790
Maaaaaybe.

10795972
I'm kinda glad it was the cell phone that had you concerned the most.

10796440
Hah, actually that would have been fun too.

I don't think I want to know what my toilet would have to say about me lol

I kept thinking... Brave little toaster. This was incredibly well done; though, you're right the last section was a little short. Thank you

Cover art seems to be an edited version of this piece by Johan Swanepoel: https://www.johanswanepoel.com/media/56d0e9ec-6b4f-4ae4-a61e-977df5ad27b7

The earth looks different, but the debris field is exactly the same. Not sure if someone ripped someone else off or what.

This was a fun story. It's a nice change of pace to read about post-humanity stuff without it getting heavy.

10797451
Pretty sure the one you found is a variant done by the same artist. He's selling one nearly identical to the cover art (only with blue tinting instead of gold) through iStock.

“Fine, one old nag, and one perfectly petite ex-princess pony.”

Celestia nodded.

I'd like to point out Luna didn't specify which one is which and Luna IS the smaller of the 2.

The microwave with the brain the size of a planet--"Life? Don't talk to me about life."

Thanks for the story, hope you're feeling better

In my house when sick, we always had a Hot toddy (whiskey & honey) before bed.

But this story got me now looking for retired princess stories.

including four changelings whose sole goal was to spread rock and roll.

Oh yes. I've heard even Celestia enjoys their tune dedicated to her, titled-"Here Comes The Sun... Goddess."

Much taller than a typical Equestrian vacuum cleaner, the long stem stood easily just shy of Twilight’s current height. It was a dull green, with gray accents. Furthermore, it was just moving all about on it’s lonesome. The power cord was safely wrapped up on two hooks along the handle.

I have absolutely no idea where this is going, but I simply must find out!

Madness. Madness, indeed. But, adorable madness :)

10795857 WE are going to make certain that does not happen. You filthy monkeys will never threaten my galactic real estate trade empire! Right Ginyu? (Absolutely, Lord Freeza!)

:trollestia:

my steam was wearing out and the things coming out of my body currently are unholy.

i have several questions that i feel shouldnt be answered

10799489
Not after we breed our women with Sayians

Well that was a interesting fic...wait, a vacuum...toaster..lamp..radio..angry car....hmm, was the toaster brave by chance?

This was a fun and silly read. Was a little disappointed that the Flying Scotsman wasn't the steam engine for choice considering its world renown fame and achievements.

Thanks for the fun read.

Good story. I really liked it.

"Hello wonderful person! Today we are going to be taking a look at the mysterious objects in the night skies!"

"Stardate 6 and 7/8ths. Captain Brave Little Toaster commanding the Starship Junkheap towards the mysterious planet of diminutive enchanted equines. Commander Vacuusuck has just beamed down to make first contact with this alien civilization. It is as yet unknown if we shall have to violently conquer them and/or impregnate all their mares. The Prime Directive is... nebulous... regarding the situation at cord."

:pinkiecrazy:

They were a proud, spiteful species, and then they discovered they were on the brink of extinction.

Alondro waves from the side of the screen, "And I helped!" :pinkiecrazy:

“And your creators?”

“Oh, they’re all dead.”

Alondro leaaaaaans into frame again, slowwwwwwly and creepily, "I REALLY helped!" :pinkiecrazy:

My toilet is a fecophiliac. :unsuresweetie:

“It is but a sad story, one I’m sure Hoover would love to tell you later, nor would I wish upon the horrors of when her reactor went critical.”

“She detonated around twenty three oh seven, and when we were thrust into space, you could see the area of effect still two hundred years later,” Hoover said solemnly.

IMPROPER PHYSICS DETECTED!! NUCLEAR REACTOR CRITICALITY DOES NOT RESULT IN DETONATION, BUT MELTDOWN!! ANY EXPLOSIVE EVENTS ARE CAUSED BY HYPERCRITICAL STEAM PRESSURE!!! THIS STORY HAS FAILED MY SCIENCE SENSES!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *Robcakeran53 is CANCELLED from all social media... and all appliance conventions... for his GRIEVOUS sins! His only hope for remorse is to 'donate' all his organs to the CCP Organ Procurement Bureau! ... DONATION BEGINS NOW!!* :fluttershbad:

10798676 Ha ha! I get it! .... It's the "Moody Blues", right? :derpytongue2:

I know this last chapter was kinda short, but honestly my steam was wearing out and the things coming out of my body currently are unholy.

Unholy emanations from the body? You're a New Jersian too? :rainbowlaugh:

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

10797451
10797656
Thanks for the find, gang. I'll edit the proper credit in the description.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

10799603
No... no, trust me you don't.
10805602
HAH, GOD NO. I'm dumb but not suicidal.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

10801423
Actually no the toaster was an absolute coward. I even said one planet with a water species wanted the toaster, to which it nope'd the fuck out of that.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

10805593
IT WAS THE TWENTY FORTH CENTURY, PHYSICS PROBABLY CHANGED BY THEN OR SOMETHING.

10806651 YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE PHYSICS IF YOU KNOW THE COSMIC SOURCE CODE!!!

Or do that manifestation thing all the Tiktok thots are into now... why is humanity becoming stupider by the day now?

"We are standing before you, doth you not see?" Luna asked.

This should actually be "We are standing before thee, dost thou not see?"

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

10809708
Shit, now that I read it, you're right. Man, I'm bad at olden timey speachy peachy. Thanks, I'll correct it.

Sammy, the mobile phone, cannot move on her own. :facehoof:

Well played.

Login or register to comment