• Published 30th Sep 2018
  • 27,015 Views, 2,403 Comments

Bugging Out - No Pony



You never really did care much for bugs. So it'd figure that after being magically displaced into pastel pony world, you get kidnapped by pony-sized bugs.

  • ...
73
 2,403
 27,015
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 182 )

That's ZZ Top, they play some amazing music... can't imagine why they'e in Equestria though," you answered, stroking you chin in confusion.

This was amazing...

Your story has made my day for the past 46 days. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. Favorited.

Nice story. Very heartwarming. Take a break, you deserve it

Love this story.

you know what i loved this story and that pupa roasting whoo boy i'm surprised that shining armor didn't turn golden brown

Don't threaten me with a good time," Luna said, still wiggling her nose.

"Please stop the flirty talk, you're not the ones who has Anon's cock pressing against her barrel right now," Luna requested of the two. Indeed, you were positively rigid, knowing how sexy their fights were now.

...sigh, Changelings.

THIS WAS A GREAT TIME! but really this was the kinda fic I needed right now.

"Oh, and your aunt's a bitch," Pupa added upon seeing Twilight.

Poor twilight she just got there too

This is perhaps the best 'anon' and second person I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

Rest up, mister writer - you've earned it. And I wish for your plans to come to fruition.

Let's celebrate your completed work with a Follow!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

This is by far my favourite story about the bug-horses, and I've read a LOT of stories about the bug-horses, but seriously, your writing style and portrayal of the characters personalities is great, keep up the good work and try to pull an anon when you die.

May your chaos spread through the winds of time.

So young and yet so good at roasting.

Larvae armour sounds handy.

I wonder if Ap's kids retained her look or went back to standard changeling looks.

"Hmmm, not a bad idea," Luna purred, perching her head on your other shoulder. Glancing to Ap, she gave her a cheeky smirk and said "Perhaps if you had used that when trying to usurp me, I'd have willingly let you take over the hive."

Ap rolled her eyes, letting one of her antenna flick out to tickle Luna's nose, getting in your face at the same time. "Are you still on about that? I swear, if you keep running your mouth like that, I'll put it to good use," Ap shot back.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Luna said, still wiggling her nose.

I think this should've been Chrysalis, not Luna.

JBL
JBL #12 · Nov 14th, 2018 · · ·

Damn, Flurry Heart didn't deserve that.

SHIT I CAN'T LIKE AND FAVORITE TWICE! WHY FIMFICTION WHY?!?! Ok in all seriousness this ending had me in fucking stitches. PUPA IS BEST BUG!

Pupa is a savage. Telling it how it is.

This has been approved by the Dante Corp Commission for Damn Good Stories. Best story I've read in a while and damn if I didn't stay up exactly 'way-too-fucking-late' each night to wait for the next chapter to drop. Thanks NP, for this beautiful gem of a story. 10/10. My only complaint is that Anon never gave Death his bone. That, and we never got a full on hive-wide orgy.

*slam down fav button* this is golden!

Pupa keepin' it real

As such, I'm going to take a short break to recharge my batteries, so don't expect me to get the sequel out tomorrow. I can't even tell you if I'll have the first chapter out in the next week or not, I'd just like a bit of down time.

Sooooooooo..., a sequel eh?

11/10, This story has made me preejaculate since last october and it will continue to the end of my days. No wife of mine will ever be sexually satisfied and my male descents will probably suffer from the same ailment. But it's fine, not being able to pleasure a woman is my fetish and i actually take pride into being the perfect wingman for my big black friends that are into cuckholding. Good luck with your next stories, I will happily read them before falling asleep on the sofa.

Oh god a story about Pupa... Christ I can imagine the shenanigans she'd get into. Also good read ^^

"Hmmm, not a bad idea," Luna purred, perching her head on your other shoulder. Glancing to Ap, she gave her a cheeky smirk and said "Perhaps if you had used that when trying to usurp me, I'd have willingly let you take over the hive."

I think you meant this to be Chrysalis, not Luna.

"can't imagine why they'e in Equestria though,"

"they'e" should be "they're".

Aside from Pupa being right, feel bad for Flurry Heart. You'd think they'd get along, considering she almost wiped out the Crystal Empire. Lol

Best minibug sequel. Aww yiss.

Take your time recharging; burnout sucks

This song just popit in my head :trollestia:

HURRY! Someone pay the whore* to make a sequel :pinkiecrazy:
*i love you dear author, and you called yourself a whore first.

I don't know how you made this story work as well as it did, but fucking bravo.

So, is it gonna be at all possible for Anon to impregnate Luna?

Nymph is a discount Vespidae.

Fantastic work!
I'm glad that you decided on the "good" ending and also ultimately made this a "love" story. You set up a troll ending, but I didn't think you would do that to your readers, nor Anon. It was clear that his prior life sucked... so.... yay, happy ending for everyone.

I enjoyed reading it... every day. My God, how did you pull that off for 40+ days in a row. Like, wow. Bravo.

I'm am so happy to hear that you'll continue this story series with Pupa. I can't wait to read what you have in store... what ever it is, I know it will be fucking hilarious.

Take your much needed break, you fucking deserve it, you legend.

Most of all, thank you for posting.

Thanks for writing this amazing story.

I’d love to see this anon show up in another Equestria as a sequel were ap exists as one of the new changelings :pinkiehappy:

Holy crap this was a trip. You've spoiled me and tarnished my impressions and expectations of other authors! I still hope in the sequel there'll be more moments of shenanigans between pupa, nymph, and flurry!

My only complaint is that we didn't have a big orgy between chrysalis aps new form and Luna

I haven't loved a story this much in years thank you for all your hard work, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future.

What a ride this was! I wasn't too sure what to expect from this when I first started reading, but it turned out just great. I'm so glad I got to see it update daily. Pupa's roasting was fuckin' hilarious; poor Flurry Heart, though. A perfect ending for this story as well, imo.

I know you probably see this a lot, but still, outstanding job, No Pony. Not only keeping up with a chapter per day, but each one of good, consistent quality? You've outdone yourself, and deserve all the praise and so much more for this story. Please, don't stop writing stories, you've got a talent for it. Good luck with your commissions and future fics, and have an amazing day.

An amazing story bro!:pinkiehappy:

This is one of the best stories I have read in a lonnggggg time.

I absolutely need to see the story about Pupa, so wonderfully built up and right alongside her half-sister as well... Oh I can't help but be in awe of the whole story as I enjoyed the pacing, comedy and even the passion and romance as well. It felt like one of those gems that was done so perfectly that the flaws would be difficult to notice.

In order to keep this comment from being nothing but prostration for the author though, I can say a few things that had felt off during the story but were fixed quite well during the progression.

Much of the errors I had thought I saw were simple grammatical ones that I didn't notice until my brain hesitated a sentence or two later and told me "Hey, wait a moment... what the fuck did that say?" such as the line in this chapter where luna puts her head on anon's shoulder but seems to say something that would be more appropriate for Chrysalis to say.

Like I said, the errors I did notice were so small in my opinion that I hadn't lost the pacing... though the jab at the impatient readers did come off a tad forced. I loved the story nonetheless and hope Vlad the Impaler gets to have fun impaling more peace into Equestria.

Wait wait wait. You're making a sequel based on Pupa? This is gonna be amazing.

This story was such a great mix of sweet, serious, and stupid. Not stupid in a bad way, just ridiculous humor and situations that were really well crafted. Also, "stupid" for alliteration's sake.

I'm really happy with this ending, as well. I look forward to the sequel.

that was a truly beautiful romance story, simply amazing

You could just use criptocurrencies, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple, etc, fees are cheaper than PayPal, but that is up to you and your posible clients.

Where’s the royal threesome/orgy?

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you speaking like a dumbass?"

I want this on my tombstone

I’m glad this ended on a high note Good for you

I love you
No homo

Edit: Yes homo

Holy shit! What an amazing story! Take as much time as you need for the sequel, we don't want you burning yourself out. Thank you so much for staying diligent and updating this story EVERY DAY! Can't wait for your next story, THANK YOU. :heart:

A stellar ending, definitely one of the high points of the story. Everything involving Pupa and the royals was flat-out glorious--hopefully she has more of that in the next story! :heart:

Login or register to comment