• Published 14th Feb 2014
  • 12,551 Views, 782 Comments

My Princess Alluring - Lapis-Lazuli and Stitch



When a single, pointless fight shatters the love of a lifetime, the story we all thought we knew changes in ways that nopony could have expected.

Comments ( 108 )

:') It's finally complete and it is a MASTERPIECE!!! Good job! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

BRAVO!!!! YOU SIR, HAVE ALL MY RESPECT, ALL OF IT, ALSO GOOD WORK static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+have+all+of+my+respect+sir+_8b83bbacf87e135aad210653c17a72cb.jpg

hope to see a sequel!!!!

Good work and a great story. I hope you have more sucess with your future stories.

4116642

I'll write that 20 thousand viewer epic someday!

This whole story has been sexy and adorable, and the finale is no exception. If you hadn't already hinted at a sequel, I'd be chanting for one right now. Hope to see more soon.

A fine finale chapter for an incredible fic. it leaves room for a continuation, yet also ends on a satisfying note should that never come to pass. you handled it all quite well. From Celestia and other others handling explaining Twilight's ascension, to chrysalis spilling the beans and even the overview of Luna's wedding and hinting at how while Celestia may not know where she stands with Twilight for now, she seems quite content with Rarity and that's plus. I also love the way you ended things with Cadance and Twilight gliding off together like that a nice touch.

WOOO!! SE~QUEL! SE~QUEL! SE~QUEL! :yay:


All in all, this was an unexpected gem, and I can't wait to see more from you. :twilightsmile::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy::ajsmug::raritywink:

:trollestia:

And so it ends. But not forever, it seems. :)

So, sequel, right?
Sequel.

ā€œYou already know how to fly, my little princess alluring.ā€

img.pandawhale.com/86668-Peter-Griffin-she-said-it-meme-Qa7o.jpeg

6thing the sequel talk, fine ending for the story but kind of a bad end for a series.

That ended awesomely!

I think we need some side stories or the like for this universe though... sometime when you aren't super busy writing maybe?

Lapis, have you considered cloning yourself so you can write more?

Very good ending; I definitely didn't expect it to come so soon (so it felt a bit rushed to me).

Obviously, I hope there is a sequel (things like The Crystal Empire need to be explored!) Plus this is a different kind of ship that I now love just because of this story. CandyLight hasn't really appeared in a real story before this.

4116959

The ending came here because the story itself had come full circle. Anything further is going to have to wait for either a future story, or to be made up in the minds of my readers.

ANd as always, I seek to take things that haven't been done before, or done well before, and do them in my own way.

Not a bad story at all. Certainly a very unique one with quite a few high points.

I wonder, if any of the happily married ponies from the story got the chance to see how their lives are going in Equestria Prime, would they take it, or just let it slide?

Goddamn this was beautiful. And, not to beat a dead horse, but I too would love to see a sequel.

So, good story is over. When do we get the sequel, because it sure as hell needs one!

A great ending to the story. Most plot lines are nicely tied up while giving just a few glimpses into a happy future for them all. That's all that can really be asked of an author--although that doesn't seem to have stopped everyone from crying out for a sequel already:facehoof:.

Overall this story was extremely well done. It was well paced for the most part without any really unnecessary diversions. The characterizations were unique and consistent throughout although at times I did miss some of Twilight's more adorkable foibles. The only real fault I can think of with the story was that the sensual scenes were often more perfunctory and always felt that while they were very emotional they lacked the detail and depth to really invest me in them as a reader. They all served the plot--rather than the other way around--which is good, and how it should be done, but each time it felt like they were simply there for a brief bout of intense emotion, and then they were gone. I would have liked to have seen at least one that took its time to delve deeply into detail and deliver the same visceral physical feel that they all managed to provide emotionally.

I'll eagerly await your next story, and I look forward to hearing from you about that future project you were talking about.:twilightsmile:

4117133 It is a sad fact that being as prolific a writer as I am, I have a lot of people who love to see me sequelize. *laughs*

That being said, I do wish I could have found a place for a really in depth sensual scene in this story. It's one of the only things I am personally dissatisfied with, to the point where a small side-story might be in the offing in which I focus on some of the more intense emotional connections I developed here. As for a Sequel... I don't know. I have so much else to write at this point, that who knows if one will ever appear in my mind.

But I wanted to say, I'm so glad to have found a fan in you. I can't wait to see you in some of my future works!

Life and Love live on and the next chapter is sure to rise I look forward to that next one but for now I say HELL ya that store was sweet.

Untell next time I say good writing and lots of fun!!!!!

Congrats on the story
There were a few times were it was very very vauge and didn't seemed to flow quite well with the story as a whole. Despite that it all came to a Dazziling conclusion
In the Segual thou would like to see more of the relationship between Celestia and Rarity, Twilight and Cadence, Our Glorious Queen and her cohort(or Cohort's, Little threes company doesn't hurt), and a possible connection for Queen Chrysalis with one of the other mane six such as Rainbow Dash. Id love to see how your going to play out the Crystal Empire and King Sombra. All in all we guess what where trying to say it

We are watching

Ah... a fantastic ending without anything too scary or foreboding. All I can say is great work and thank you so much for ending this on such a positive note. Looking forward to the rest of your works, so good luck.

yer on my list now

4117216

Ah. It is simply that as much as this chapter is an ending, we don't want to see such a wonderful story actuall end.

Thank you for this story. I loved it! :pinkiehappy: I also particularly liked that you managed to make the characters' powers impressive without changing their sources or the characters too far from canon. (To an extent - the raciness was a fun addition) Too many really do take friendship and love as the weaker powers just because they aren't aggressive. Which is why I love Chrysalis' fate here.

Heartwarming. Thanks again!

4117706 I think Celestia plans to "convert" Chrysalis by brainwashing her by making her watch this video over and over:

Nooo, it can't be over!!! Er, i mean, cool story Bro.............:twilightsmile:

A very good story and I hope you continue it.

However, I'm not sure if you were pairing up Celestia with Rarity. If you were, then I feel that the pairing does not feel genuine. First off, the two times we see Celestia with Rarity, Celestia was drunk (at the GGG, she was drunk on love magic from Cadence and at the party, she was actually drunk). Second, we know Celestia loves Twilight. She admitted to Cadence that she would marry her in a heart beat. With Celestia believing that she cannot have Twilight (even though I'm sure Cadence would not mind sharing Twilight), it feels like she is projecting her love for Twilight onto Rarity. Basically, Rarity is a substitution Twilight since Celestia believes she can't have the real one.

This may not be the case but to me, it feels like when Celestia is with Rarity that in her mind she is replacing Rarity with Twilight.

4118406

I think she sort of is. And she's been mentioning off and on again. That the plans she had, that seemed so concrete, are working out in completely unexpected ways and timings. Twilight's ascension is the culmination of that - it occurred far earlier and under vastly different circumstances than Celestia thought they should. Not because she actually knew time had been altered, but because the alteration screwed up a number of things that she felt she had control over.

while one story ends...
Another is soon to begin.

These words always make me very excited. Can't wait to see more of this brilliant train of thought. So glad the ride isn't over yet.

So there's going to be a sequel?! *SQUEAL!!!* When I read the words "The End", i was quite scared, sad and disapointed that this WONDERFUL story wouldn't continue. But then I read the Author's Notes (which I rarely do), and all was right in my world again!!! Frankly, I looked forward to Twilight's "First Lesson" in using her wings, the preening! And I look forward to Twily and Cady mating and having a child or children!!!

Such an amazing story, it definitely needs a sequel though

I am crying, this needs a sequel, I shall from henceforth cry until we get one... I want to see their child :applecry:

4118150 I too worry about Rarity and Celestia. I think it's possible that Celestia really does love Rarity, or that her affections could grow into love. After all it is possible to love more than one person. However I do worry that Celestia is using Rarity as a substitute. I don't think she would do something like that on purpose, but she may be doing it without fully realizing it. So I do hope their relationship has some further development in any sequel that may occur.

This is all I can think of while reading.

4120816
I want to see the child too.
But no significant time-skips.
I loathe time skips.
Especially if they make us miss the pregnancy, the birth, and/or the 'toddler-foal' years(think cake-twins shenanigans).:twilightangry2:

4122852 I completely agree, so much D'aaaw could be missed, time skips are the worst. Still either way this really needs a sequal :pinkiehappy:

4123030
Good thing there will be a sequel.:twilightsmile:

4123036 have they said they are making one? :rainbowderp:

4123042
From the last chapter's Author's Note:

I hope all of you who joined us here in Lapisland for this tale will stick around, because while one story ends...

Another is soon to begin.

Bah! I'm late to the comment game. Now no one will read my comments. :pinkiesad2:
Well, onto my thoughts about the story as a whole.

1. I found Cadence to be, well, immature throughout most of this story. The Cadence in Equestria Prime was very collected and very much in control of herself. Even after being trapped in a cave for who knows how long, Cadence Prime was still very much in control. She had not given into total despair and when given a chance to escape she threw all of her remaining strength behind it to achieve her goal. Cadence tossed her full power into protecting the Crystal Empire to the point of immobility due to exhaustion. Even then she still summoned the strength to activate the Crystal Heart. Cadence Prime had a very 'indomitable' feeling about her. Even when beaten and laid low it still felt like she had the strength to stand again.

Now this Cadence on the other hoof...doesn't really feel that way. She feels very flighty with her emotions. Twilight did most of the work with creating and furthering their relationship when it should have been the other way around. Cadence allowed events from over a decade ago influence her action and decisions and honestly, I'm still not sure she is entirely over it.

2. Twilight isn't as adorkable. Twilight's lack of social grace is one of the reasons she became my favorite pony. It was sad to see that aspect of her removed. With that said you still created new aspects of Twilight that was fun to read and I still felt like Twilight was mostly herself throughout the story.

3. You dangle AppleShy in my face but show me almost nothing of it. You big tease! :derpytongue2:

4. Needs more cowbell Spike.

5. I really, really, really wanted a chapter that focused on when Twilight and Cadence actually started loving each other. When the relationship started it honestly felt more like infatuation, mixed with sexual desire, due to raging teenage hormones, coupled with loneliness. As the story progressed the whole, "We love each other!" thing just sorta, appeared. I felt like I never really saw a point when desire turned to love.

6. Chrysalis' plan. I kinda see what you were going for here but it still felt off. Here Chrysalis has this second chance to pull off the take over a whole kingdom and she basically runs with the same plan with minor tweaks.

7. Celestia. When the story first started I was rather upset with Celestia's actions and attitude toward Shining Armor. By the end of this story I was very happy with her characterization and even why she did what she did. I loved her getting together with Rarity at the end of the story.

8. Luna. Loved what you did with her here. I imagine lots of both physical and dream sex are in Shiney's future. :derpytongue2:

Overall, I loved reading this story. I'm very excited that you have ideas for a sequel. I'm curious how King Sombra will be in this alternate timeline, maybe he'll be an actual threat in this one?

Looks like you have another notch in your belt here. Keep up the good work! Don't forget to take it easy from time to time, breaks are good for you. :pinkiehappy:

Can't wait to see what you're going to do next!

Donde esta la secuela de esta increĆ­ble historia??? :moustache::pinkiehappy:

When I first started reading this, I wasn't sure I would like it. Now that I'm done, I can say that I loved it and I'm looking forward to any sequels that you might be making.

This was a great story :pinkiehappy: Very well done I love the change you did to Twilight based on the circumstances that change the outcome ever so slightly from the show. :twilightblush: I do hope you intend to continue this world but if not it was sure still a very fun ride as we followed their lives. :twilightsmile: Well Done.

4211905
If you're going to try to make a point, I would recommend actually making your point relevant. Yes, I know Celestia's character is intended to be millennia old, you didn't actually say how that relates to Celestia's seeming inability to act rational in that situation. I'm sure she had some sort of plan, too. It involved shipping Shining Armor off to a military hell hole the second he showed any flaws, any signs that he's not some impossibly perfect person, without so much as even talking to him or otherwise trying to figure out what the problem was and actually, y'know, helping. That's not a plan so much as a knee-jerk reaction, and it's a sign of a tyrannical personality.

In any case, it's a moot point since the story itself resolved my issues with that whole fiasco much later on when Cadance confronted Celestia about it.

[Edit] Wait, no, that's not how it came up; it came up when Cadance was talking to Shining Armor much later on, not to Celestia. Or did both happen? Oh well, my bad memory aside, my point was that my issues were largely resolved.

CDR

4117216

/twitch/

3 - 3 1/2 - 4 hours.

/twitch/

91 thousand, 200 words.

/twitch/

I have one thing to say to you. What the fuck does a Seven-Ring Sonic-Rainboom look like?
Seven wheels in a circle around a center point? Or seven rings stacked atop each other?

/twitch/

You know a story is good when you've reread it all the way through for the third time in as many months. :ajsmug:


4116996
Any plans for a sequel by chance? :duck:

4406736

The possibility exists.

There may also be a "Sequel" which follows another set of characters in a similar framing story. I'm toying with several ideas.

4406755 Ah, alright. I shall keep an eye on my feed for any news then. :moustache:

Thanks! :twilightsmile:

because while one story ends...
Another is soon to begin.

Implied sequel, good thing too, there is so much more to cover on this alternate timeline, the Crystal Kingdom, and the future conversations between Chrysalis and Celestia.

-Missy

Login or register to comment