• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 29,556 Views, 7,122 Comments

Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website - RainbowBob



Trying to spice up Celestia's love life, Luna signs her up on a dating website. Now Celestia has to go on a series of dates with other immortals. This should end nicely.

  • ...
120
 7,122
 29,556

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 57: Shopping

“Spill, aisle three. Spill, aisle three.”

Deadpool glanced upward at the general items listed under each aisle number. “Huh. Either it’s pasta or uranium.” A scream, followed by nails scraping against the floor soon followed after. “Nope, looks like eldritch abomination munchies it is.”

Fluttershy followed close to his leg, her eyes darting back and forth at the objects they crossed: mustard, grenade launchers, mustard gas, agent orange, orange juice. All manner of produce and weapons made to kill in great numbers along with causing intense agony were stacked on either side.

“Uh, Deadpool, why are we at the supermarket at two in the morning?” Fluttershy asked. She immediately ducked behind Deadpool when another shopper crossed their path. This one was at least six and a half feet tall, hairy all over, wickedly handsome, and appeared like a wolf had done the dirty dance with a human and this guy was the result.

“Hey, Sabretooth,” Deadpool said, halting to grab a pickle jar from the shelf.

“How’s it hanging, Deadpool?” Sabretooth answered. He grinned at the pair, his razor-sharp fangs peeking out from between his lips for a brief flash.

“Two inches off the ground!”

The duo shared a laugh, with Fluttershy chuckling nervously while keeping Deadpool between her and this Sabretooth fellow. He appeared to be even hairier than most of the animals she had back at her home.

Sabretooth grabbed two extra-large bags of kibble and hefted them on his shoulders, untroubled by their weight. “So, whatcha here for?” Sabretooth asked, his voice as gruff as a dull blade on a bear. He looked to Fluttershy and smirked. “Brought your pet along?”

“This is Fluttershy, and apparently in our current living conditions I’m her pet,” Deadpool said.

Sabretooth glanced at her again, and Fluttershy gave him an awkward wave. She hid further into Deadpool’s shadow after this.

“Anyway, I’m here to pick up supplies for killing vampires.” Deadpool pointed to the multiple cloves of garlic and golden holy crosses stacked up in his cart. “Have a recent… infestation I need to take care of. What about you?”

“Food for the dogs.” Sabretooth shrugged, even with his heavy load on his shoulders. “I used to just feed them scraps when I went hunting, but, erm, going good has me thinking more about being…”

“More responsible for your animals?” Fluttershy guessed.

Sabretooth smiled. “Nah. More like leaving less blood tracks in the house.”

As Fluttershy held back a scream, Deadpool said, “You know, Oxiclean really helps keep the tough stains out. Or so Billy Mays’ ghost tells me. Did I tell you the time I had to fight him—”

“And Mr. Rogers’ ghost. Yeah. I read about it in your blog,” Sabretooth said.

“And I read how in your blog you’re doing yoga and picking up litter under overpasses.”

Sabretooth rolled his eyes. “Yeah, well, after turning good I kind of turned myself in. Lucky I got community service instead of years in prison.”

“And the yoga?”

“Relaxing.” Sabretooth turned his neck side to side quickly, a few cracks being heard from each turn like a gun going off. “Just cause I’m good doesn’t mean I still don’t have... tendencies.”

“I find killing people helps my tendencies.”

Fluttershy squeaked beside him.

“Oh, right, nearly forgot.” Deadpool pulled from his pocket (if you didn’t already notice he has a ton of them) a scrap of paper and showed it to Sabretooth. “Since you used to be a major league baddie and all that, by chance do you know who this guy is?”

Sabretooth picked up the piece of paper and frowned. “Why does it smell like chocolate?”

“Complications.”

Sabretooth’s eyes briefly glinted as they passed over the name. “Ooooh boy. This one, huh? Didn’t think he’d make an appearance again. But for someone like Celestia, I’m not surprised.”

“You know about that?” Deadpool asked.

Sabretooth nodded, passing the scrap of paper back. “Know about it? I’m part of the site. Practically everyone knows Canterlot castle is bloodsucker stomping grounds for the entire night.”

Deadpool slammed his fist against his cart. “Damnit! Then I’m going to miss all the fun!”

Fluttershy poked Deadpool’s side. “Deadpool, I’m tired.”

“Later, Fluttershy. But first, we’re gonna kill as many vampires as possible in the quickest amount of time so that I can formally declare myself the vampire slaying master of the multiverse.” Deadpool slowly shook his fist and stared off more blankly than usual into the distance. “That’ll show Abe Lincoln and Blade. That’ll show them all.”

“Well, if you want my advice, I’d go after the special they’re selling on aisle ten,” Sabretooth said.

“The two for one deal for shurikens?”

“Well, yeah, but the other special.”

“Oooooooh, riiiiiiiight.” Deadpool winked at Sabretooth and made his way down the aisle with Fluttershy in tow. “Thanks a ton! Hope you don’t suddenly go back to being evil! But if you do, we should really get back together sometime over coffee!”

“Deadpool, where are we?” Fluttershy asked.

“The most magical place in the multiverse, Fluttershy,” Deadpool answered, pulling up his cart into the next aisle. “Walmart.”

PreviousChapters Next