• Published 17th Oct 2020
  • 15,264 Views, 1,694 Comments

Anon's Deep Tissue Massage - Shakespearicles



Anon becomes a deep-tissue massage therapist in Equestria. Like... elbow-deep.

Comments ( 29 )

Excellent! Chapter my friend, i LOVED! it.

My vote for the Charaters to be starring in the next chapter is The 3 Dazzlings, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, & Sonata Dusk. (Back in Equestria, and In their original Siren froms). Giving Anon a 3 Sexy Siren Sisters all at once free for all.

Pinkie Pie took the rope away from Limestone. "Girls, can we have just a moment?" Limestone snorted at her but just the same, walked away to the farmhouse with the other two. Pinkie turned around to face him. "Anon, can you do me a flavor?"

favor

"It's up to you, Mable."

Marble

Anon relaxed his hands on Marble's sides and finally left her flop on top of him while he continued to gently fuck her. She practically purred as she nuzzled her cheek against his. He normally made a point of keeping his vocation professional. He was unaccustomed to such sudden intimacy . He reached up to shift her shoulders away but she melted into what she took to be a hug. He couldn't imagine a sister of Pinkie Pie being touch-starved. But having experienced Pinkie's "hugs" himself, he could understand the mixture of dread associated with them. He held her and moved his hands up along her back to run his fingers through her mane. She whimpered and her entire body shuddered even harder. Fresh warmth from her dibbled down his balls as she came again.

dribble?

"Ooh! Nopony has ever scolded Limey like that since Dad died," Pinkie said.

Uff... is their mother still alive?
R.I.P. Ignius Pie

No street fighter shoryuken joke? :duck:

Spike:moustache:
As in Anon gives him a practical experience and makes him a prodigy of the art of heat defeating fists.
No mares heat can defeat the Dragon fire resistance.
Further his redicules long tongue would be a impressive specialty.
Maybe Rarity would be a lucky demonstration volunteer?
For Anon to instruct Spike on.
I can see Anon on a drawing board, while Spike is having a practical demonstration going on. :raritywink:

Dragon Lord Ember!
cdn-img.fimfiction.net/story/2hrb-1637703897-507389-medium
Equine royalty can't hord a S-Class stud!
Time for Anon mighty D, to strech her mighty tight, tightness.
I wonder if a tough dragonlord might want some gentle loving?
camo.fimfiction.net/xSlKZxiSaSZNMZSw--fBhriSDq_1mV8hbumtZ9sabbk?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2Fd64rXjg%2Fdelete.png

How about Pinkie Pie's mom or some of the Maen Six mothers so this Anon success in ShoutingIsFun's Anon failed MILF quest.
derpicdn.net/img/2016/1/6/1060511/full.png

(Except Applejack's mom for obvious reasons... Man that comic was fun and a little creepy.... at least Fluttershy finally wins)

pbs.twimg.com/media/EGoSZxEWwAA4sIT.jpg

Kept us waiting, for sure, but any Pinkie-centric chapter would have to be suitably wacky and this delivered.

Still managed to be hot and even sweet at times.
Anon really does go the distance to give each mare what they need.

"Your massage stones are ready."

And they, him, it seems. :rainbowlaugh:

11878251
Fixed. Thanks.
Also, Flavor was intentional.

nice work:twilightsmile:

How about Vinyl Scratch?

I nearly died when Maud said, β€œa farmgirl makes due”, 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Smolder. He's had a griffon, now it's time for a dragon!

This is for sure the funniest chapter yet. :trollestia:

Yak customer is best customer! Now smash!!!

11874522
I am confusion.

We have ponies for several chapters now. How about Gilda? Or if he want to walk a dangerous path, a Kirin maybe?

Ember or smolder next please

Anon relaxed his hands on Marble's sides and finally left her flop on top of him while he continued to gently fuck her. She practically purred as she nuzzled her cheek against his. He normally made a point of keeping his vocation professional. He was unaccustomed to such sudden intimacy . He reached up to shift her shoulders away but she melted into what she took to be a hug. He couldn't imagine a sister of Pinkie Pie being touch-starved. But having experienced Pinkie's "hugs" himself, he could understand the mixture of dread associated with them. He held her and moved his hands up along her back to run his fingers through her mane. She whimpered and her entire body shuddered even harder. Fresh warmth from her dribbled down his balls as she came again.

Jesus, Shakes! It's not supposed to be so damned ... romantic!

I'm-not-crying-you're-crying crying intensifies :raritycry:

Rock. Tumbler. VAGINA!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh! That's too good, I'm spreading that phrase now! Maud would totally be the pony to pull that off...
That's great they found more use of Mud Briar as a statue than living. Definitely curious how he managed to be erect right as he sighted a cockatrice.
Marble is so wholesome, glad she received what she deserved! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜

11879286
Worry not, enjoy the plot! 😘

11879747
My goal in writing has always been to make you feel more than just horny.

Everyone's gay for Braeburn?

Moondancer perhaps? Mare like her could use some attention.

A medium-grey pony with lavender bangs appeared, wearing a frock. "It can speak. But does it have a soul?"

Hol up this line sounds familiar.
Where have I heard it befor...

"I do," she said. "But we all grew up on a farm together out in the middle of nowhere. I mean, I left when I was a filly and traveled all over but they stayed, you know? Just three strong, young farm fillies blossoming into nubile maturity without a single colt for miles around, suffocating in their collective hormonal, lonesome desires. Marble... she's never had a stallion. So you need to de-virginize her!"

DWK!!!
WOOO
Even Mudbriar staying a statue is a reference... and the ROCK IN HER VA
Anyways this was a stellar read even with out the references

I like the world building.

Are there any other mares Anon’s been avoiding besides Pinkie? Applejack said Granny Smith passed on… Yona? The whole Wonderbolts team? Diamond Tiara and Spoiled Milk?

Farm girls just take it different!

Hmmm..I lost track of who we have left and who is single and hasn't had a turn.

Moondancer?

Login or register to comment